Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2021, 06:32 AM   #121
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
It should be safe, you need to make sure to add enough pins though. It is definitely not the idea to break the skin. If you use a single pin it might pierce *auch* the idea of that makes me shiver. If you go for it, look online how to make a safe one and test it out in advance. I'm suggesting it here because I know Aloe is loving the feeling in another thread, so I figured I'd share the joy. It's a nice hidden way to cause pain that doesn't involve sound and can be combined with all kinds of things.
I'm really intrigued now... it still sounds dreadfully painful but it's piqued my interest... I'll check out Aloe's thread... thanks...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:47 AM   #122
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

As you seemed enthusiastic about some slow burn dares, how about this.

Keep tabs on how people address you over the course of the week. Everytime someone calls you by your full name or calls you Miss (insert surname), you gain a counter. However, everytime someone calls you something condescending like "young lady", "Luv" or "Sweetie" you lose a counter. If you get called something very derogatory like slut or slapper (even if it said as a joke), then you lose 2 counters. You will keep a running count throughout the week and your aim is to finish the week on a count of +5 as a minimum. If you finish the week on +5 or more, gain 6 orgasm points. Anything between 1-5, you gain no points and must spank your arse hard 5 times as punishment for your failure. If you finish the week on a negative count, you lose 6 orgasm points and must give yourself 10 hard spanks on the bum.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:05 AM   #123
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

So I get back home from work... Vishal has made Indian curry and naan for us so we all have lunch together... Danielle sits across from me but acts totally normal for a change... keen to earn points I "accidentally" press my left boob against Vishal's arm as I lean across the table for the naan... I "accidentally" drop the naan back into the basket so I have to pick it up again... boob still pressed against his arm... count to 5 in my head through all this... then finish picking the naan up and lean back into my chair... it's not lost on me that Vishal doesn't attempt to move his arm away at all through all of this... very cheeky... lol...

After lunch I'm thinking... hoping... naively... that Danielle has decided to be kind to me today... but as I'm about to start heading up to my room I feel her arm on my shoulder... she walks with me up the stairs... leans in close and says quietly that I should go to my room, get naked, and put on nothing else but a light coloured push up bra... 'I'm sure you have a few' she says... then asks me to wait for further instructions... I want to tell her that she only controls my underwear... she doesn't control me... instead I end up saying 'You're really enjoying all this aren't you??'... to which she says 'Apparently not as much as you... the walls aren't soundproof you know'... my cheeks *burn* from embarrassment... so she heard me last night... oh god... I'm sure *everyone* did...!!

And now... I'm sitting on the edge of my bed... wearing nothing but a lacy lightly padded pink push up bra... awaiting "further instructions"... yes I chose a lacy bra... even though I didn't have to... she hadn't said 'lacy'... but I still chose to wear one of my sexiest bras... even though I don't know what's coming next... oh my god I'm so f**cking aroused right now...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-08-2021 at 07:13 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-08-2021, 07:09 AM   #124
Bdsub
Dare Freak

This just keeps getting better!

Not sure how you didn’t die if embarrassment!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:12 AM   #125
NetNegative

Hmm you never gave her control over you outer clothes in the dare... looks like she's successfully made you her sub. Have fun, whatever's coming next!

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:18 AM   #126
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
This just keeps getting better!

Not sure how you didn’t die if embarrassment!
I still might... it looks like she's far from done with me... lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetNegative View Post
Hmm you never gave her control over you outer clothes in the dare... looks like she's successfully made you her sub. Have fun, whatever's coming next!
I never gave her control over *anything* but my underwear... yet here I am... doing everything she tells me... I blame it all on my wet pussy...

Old 01-08-2021, 07:21 AM   #127
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
I still might... it looks like she's far from done with me... lol...

I never gave her control over *anything* but my underwear... yet here I am... doing everything she tells me... I blame it all on my wet pussy...
Maybe you should make it wetter while you wait. Stroke yourslef gently and think about all the possibilities...

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:22 AM   #128
Bdsub
Dare Freak

I do hope very much that you get your chance to get her back at some point!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:39 AM   #129
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

I got new ones for you:
  • +2 if you order some food or pharmacy delivery products and receive them nude
  • +2 additional if it is delivered by a guy
  • +2 additional if the guy to massage you all over
  • +2 additional if you get the guy to either fuck you right there, or come back to fuck you whenever his shift is done.
+2 for each cold shower followed by an evaporation only (except for fungi prone areas) drying.
+3 additional each time you do the above if the outside temperature is bellow 15C.
  • +2 For each hour that you spend wet down there while interacting with your house mates
  • +3 If you are wearing just a mini or micro skirt or dress, and a single slightly see through top, plus stilettos while you do this.
  • +3 If you do this before other people, not your house mates.
  • +5 Every time you get caught doing any rules and do not hide it nor make any excuses
  • -1 For every point made after reaching 20. That will keep your score from accumulating without limits while you have the score but haven't yet cum. Plus, it will make you all the more vulnerable to receiving other negative points .
The following will allow you multiple orgasms in a row. You wanted us to limit the amount of orgasms you could have, and you still need to work for the first orgasm and you need to meet certain conditions to be allowed to cum again, so this is fair I believe.
  • +20 If you cum noisily from other points, with the house occupied by others, your door open, and blindfolds on you. Note that this will leave you at 20 points still, so you will be able to have a series of orgasms one after the other, as long as you remain like this.
The following to rules activated in a row, but if they are ever activated and you fail to reactivate them immediately: you must wait at least a week to activating them again:

+What ever you need to make it to 20 (even from negative scores) if you cum at the same time when he cums inside of your cunt. This one is risky, if you go for it but miss the timing, the -20 punishment rule would instantly apply.
+What ever you need to make it to 20 (even from negative scores) if you fuck anyone on your ass dry. This is a special rule: you get to keep the same score you had after cumming or go back to 0 if it was negative.
PoisonedHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:42 AM   #130
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

I think this could be a good opportunity to add some more kinky exercise and beneficial spa-type activity to your routine.

1. Naked exercise: 5 points for each 20 minute workout chunk (included within this would be the 2 points for jumping jacks and naked squats, but you could get double points for the naked squats onto a dildo)

2. Body care: 2 points each time you do a full-body dry brushing routine with a bristle brush (look this up if you are not familiar with it).

3. Shower routines: 2 points every time you finish your shower with at least 30 seconds of cold water, 3 points for alternating 3x between hot and cold, 5 points for a completely cold shower
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:45 AM   #131
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
So I get back home from work... Vishal has made Indian curry and naan for us so we all have lunch together... Danielle sits across from me but acts totally normal for a change... keen to earn points I "accidentally" press my left boob against Vishal's arm as I lean across the table for the naan... I "accidentally" drop the naan back into the basket so I have to pick it up again... boob still pressed against his arm... count to 5 in my head through all this... then finish picking the naan up and lean back into my chair... it's not lost on me that Vishal doesn't attempt to move his arm away at all through all of this... very cheeky... lol...

After lunch I'm thinking... hoping... naively... that Danielle has decided to be kind to me today... but as I'm about to start heading up to my room I feel her arm on my shoulder... she walks with me up the stairs... leans in close and says quietly that I should go to my room, get naked, and put on nothing else but a light coloured push up bra... 'I'm sure you have a few' she says... then asks me to wait for further instructions... I want to tell her that she only controls my underwear... she doesn't control me... instead I end up saying 'You're really enjoying all this aren't you??'... to which she says 'Apparently not as much as you... the walls aren't soundproof you know'... my cheeks *burn* from embarrassment... so she heard me last night... oh god... I'm sure *everyone* did...!!

And now... I'm sitting on the edge of my bed... wearing nothing but a lacy lightly padded pink push up bra... awaiting "further instructions"... yes I chose a lacy bra... even though I didn't have to... she hadn't said 'lacy'... but I still chose to wear one of my sexiest bras... even though I don't know what's coming next... oh my god I'm so f**cking aroused right now...!!
Oh I am absolutely loving that. Seems you are enjoying this a lot, and she is as well. I think you are going to be in for a wild ride! Follow along with what she says, see how far she is going to push and embarass you, especially now that she knows that you came after her controlling your underwear. Hard.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:56 AM   #132
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

What does the thread think about orgasms inflicted by others? Danielle for example.

I'm inclined to say that Sara doesn't need to use her points towards any non-solo orgasms but their should be a penalty to compensate. Perhaps a 12 hour cum-ban ?
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:58 AM   #133
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

If Danielle or anyone else feels inclined to give her an orgasm, then I would say she is free to. I mean, can you imagine how embarrassing that would be for her? Having an orgasm in front of them while they know what's happening, or even due to them?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
Old 01-08-2021, 08:00 AM   #134
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
If Danielle or anyone else feels inclined to give her an orgasm, then I would say she is free to. I mean, can you imagine how embarrassing that would be for her? Having an orgasm in front of them while they know what's happening, or even due to them?
I immediately thought the other way. Imagine how embarrassing it would be to beg Danielle to not let her cum.

Sara could offer up more control or embarrassment to not go into forfeit territory with the thread...

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 08:03 AM   #135
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Ooooh, that could be fun. She could tell her someone is already forbidding her to cum and ask to do something else. I do believe that if Danielle wants it, the first orgasm should be allowed though. Just to cement how much she can offer Danielle whenever she feels like it.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging

Advertisements
Kink Talk