Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-17-2010, 09:21 AM   #121
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

• I love the girls on here, some of them are such sluts. In a good way though. All of the girls I've talked to on GetDare are really nice. Theres 4 or 5 who I look forward to talking to whenever I'm here.
(I don't think there is a good way)

• When I was 8 years old, I had a female babysitter named Samantha who use to strip me naked then force me to do sexual acts with her. I'm a male

• I'm afraid to have sex with someone because I might hurt her. I can't handle too much excitement due to psychological problems.

• i cry myself to sleep most nights

• I hate christmas

• I think I'm going to end up becoming an alcoholic

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:56 AM   #122
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

• I wanna sex muffinfairy
(Don't we all )

• I was the one who opened the Chamber of Secrets.

• you’re his. he’s yours. i’m nobody’s.

• my boyfriend broke up with me in august 8.it hurted so much i cried for a whole week.specially cus it was through text.now,hes still around, but i seem to like my bestfriend.and i don’t want to risk the friendship like i did with my ex.im so confussed.

• Distance sucks, but I love you.

• i always wanted my first time to mean something, it didn’t.

• i am loving how hot my butt looks in these jeans.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 11-27-2010, 12:18 AM   #123
misspiggy7
Account Banned

Location: Not sure, there's a wheel, and a nozzle i lick for water, and lots of wood shavings to snuggle in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeks View Post

And that one, since it's been posted, I've wondered who had written it and why. It's so fucking intriguing, really!
DUH! the witch who locked Rapunzel in a tower wrote that! Get with it, Teeks!

I RANDOMLY burst into dance, so of you don't mind that, I don't mind you laughing at me!

My name? all I know is that it isn't "Hell" "Stacy" "her" "Jane" "Quiet Girl" or "Mary Jo Lisa"

My saxophone's name is Lewis!

RAWR IMA EAT YOU
misspiggy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:37 AM   #124
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

• I'm not suicidal, but the only reason I'm still here is to keep my family together after my mother died, when they've settled and found themselves some stability and such, I'll have nothing left to carry on for.

• I'm great at seducing other peoples girlfriends, but no good at finding my own.

• i am scared.
to go to school, because i know they hate me (of course, i have to).
to get a job because i know i'll fail
to keep living because i know it hurts too much.
to kill myself because i know it will hurt people.
but i want to overcome that last fear. the pain cant go on. The agony of living is worse than any hell! i must, soon!
(Don't kill yourself, life is a gift and though I don't know what you are going through it can get better there is no need to end your life.)

• I have a self-abuse problem
I totally hate myself, I cut myself every time I mess up.
God, I'm such an annoyance to people, I should just fucking die!
i never have good excuses for these cuts! People must know about it, oh, God! I try to kill myself, but, i don't want them to think they could've helped me, i've done enough, so i deserve to be stuck in thise misery.
I'm not like them. I deserve the pain
(I am certain you do not deserve the pain, I think it would be wise for you to talk to someone about your problems, killing yourself isn't worth it just for a way out. And even if you are annoyance that is definitely not a reason for you to die, I'm incredibly annoying but life is important and you shouldn't waste it. Please try to talk to someone, a friend, a professional or a family member maybe?)

• I just want somebody to love me, is that asking too much?
(Of course it isn't, everyone wants to be loved and you will be, I'm sure you are already)

• You broke my heart. So goddamn many times. So why do i still want you back?
(People don't just fall out of love that easily, but if someone breaks your heart that much going back to them would be an awful decision, stay strong and move on)

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 11-28-2010, 02:19 AM   #125
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

Some of these secrets are so sad ):

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:30 AM   #126
deschut
Distinguished Member

Agreed! Is Betty filtering out the nice secrets, or are there no nice secrets?! :P

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:29 AM   #127
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
Agreed! Is Betty filtering out the nice secrets, or are there no nice secrets?! :P
I've noticed the secrets tend to be getting more intense and sad.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 11-28-2010, 08:31 PM   #128
misspiggy7
Account Banned

Location: Not sure, there's a wheel, and a nozzle i lick for water, and lots of wood shavings to snuggle in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aivey View Post
Some of these secrets are so sad ):
no kidding!I cried reading one of them, because I've been there. I was lucky enough to get out but, I know how it feels.

I RANDOMLY burst into dance, so of you don't mind that, I don't mind you laughing at me!

My name? all I know is that it isn't "Hell" "Stacy" "her" "Jane" "Quiet Girl" or "Mary Jo Lisa"

My saxophone's name is Lewis!

RAWR IMA EAT YOU
misspiggy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:04 PM   #129
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

• If you have a problem with me, tell me straight to my face. Else, get out of my life.

• My mother made me scared of my own brother when she told me She had a dream he raped me and got me preggo
I locked my door evry nigt agter thatt

• My dad killed him self 5 years ago on the 26th....friday...

• When I was 3 and 4,my brother molested me.
He would have me come to his room at 12 every night,and put marbles in my pussy,and finger me.
He stopped because he realized I would start remembering at 5.
I remembered anyway.

• A year ago I went to JC pennys to get a new bra or two.I thought I was a B but they didn't fit so the lady gave me a 26 C. It fit ok,and my mom didn't understand why I was so upset. While she was buying them,I walked to the Stairs and sat down on the floor and cried because I thought I was getting fat.
Last week I found out I was Really a 36 DD.
I almost cried in front of the fat lady with drawn on eye brows who measured my chest.

• I always want some one to touch me.

• I know so many people that may actually come rape me and kill me. But I don't know whats worse. Rape,or being alone.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 11-30-2010, 02:07 PM   #130
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

• I went to the hospital teen insanity ward for being so suicidal and depressed.
I made more friends there then I had ever in my whole Life.
And None of them kept in touch.
I want to go back,just to make some more real friends.

• At one point I had One Serious Master,One Secret Master,One Half Master,Two Crushes On Real Life Boys, and One Cyber Buddy Online.I love the first one,feel sad for the second one,am totally addicted to the third one,Love and Just Kinda like the fourth and fifth ones,and Now love and want to save the last one. Only Two Knew They Weren't Alone.(3rd and 6th

• My dad has cancer. It is not a kind as bad as some, but it is level 3 for his type, which is pretty bad. All I can do is hope he will pull through. He starts chemo in a week or so and then in feb. gets to go in for some pretty serious surgery. Its already turned my life upside down, along with my parents'. I have to be strong, and not act any different for them to not worry about me more than they already are and add to it all. Its already taking its toll and nothing has started yet. For the last week, I have cried in my room, door shut, late at night, where no one can hear me. I wish it was all just a bad dream. I want it to go away. Well, we cant all have what we want can we?

• My new boyfriend kissed me for the first time today! He bought me flowers. Awwwwww. I heart kisses.

• Is it weird that I pose in the mirror like a supermodel? Lol, I want to be one so bad, but alas, it is probably not to be. Im a girl by the way.Lol
(Definitely not weird, I know tons of people who do that)

• Someone put:
"i think all cats are plotting against me"
you're very, very correct!
my sisters' cat tied me up, stuffed me in a closet and gagged me when i tried to shut his death-ray down,
i'm a get him some day

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 12-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #131
openinvizion

Location: I live in my house, in a small country with other countries nearby
Send a message via Yahoo to openinvizion
Nuclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post

• Someone put:
"i think all cats are plotting against me"
you're very, very correct!
my sisters' cat tied me up, stuffed me in a closet and gagged me when i tried to shut his death-ray down,
i'm a get him some day
ROFL

I wish I had a cat, but I'm allergic to the hairs. Then again.. If Science is so advance, like cures for cancer soon, why no cure for asthma?
随着泡沫漂流
勇士小男孩
凯旋回家了
作战勇敢的小男孩
凯旋回家了

DIBS ON MEW

openinvizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #132
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Rainbow

• I asked one of my closest friends for first-time sex. I really wish she'd say yes.

• I love my friends to death, though I only tell them a fraction of what goes on in my head. Even if most of it is just whiny emo shit that comes from problems I've had since grade school. No one will really understand it and most will say that I just need to get over it, some have said that when I came clean. Others have told me different things, and I ignore them now because I hate them for trying to be smug about something they don't know anything about. Yet I'm no where near fucked in the head to think about ways to just end things.

• I have fantasies of have not just having sex with but peeing onto some of my friends and having them return the favor.

• As a guy, I've been fantisised over guys, but would never do it in real life. A dominant girl is what i want!

• I moved across the country recently. Im a senior in High School. Yeah, oh crap. I got to start all over again. And you know what? School is more difficult on the east coast. You know what else? On my first day 4 diff. people came up and said hi. That has never happened in any of my other moves. I might like it here I hope so in any case.

• My best friend from 1st grade told me that he has always loved me today. He has never had a girlfriend and asked if I would be his first one. Oh my god. I said yes!

• To all the people posting depressing things, saying you want to kill yourself, you shouldn't. Because your life is NOT that bad. You have a computer, and internet access, people who give a shit about you, and more than likely a warm bed to sleep in at night. Next time you think about killing yourself, think of all the homeless people, the people that have nothing, the people that put themselves before anyone else and lost everything because of it. Think about how they feel.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 12-12-2010, 01:50 PM   #133
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

• I wish I could act out on my sexual fantasies.

• I'm officially going to be an adult soon and I feel like I failed my childhood self. All the same...I'm glad I'm still alive, employed, and managing things decently enough.

• I masturbate at work in the bathroom at least once a day.

• I'm a married guy, and even though I feel like I'm straight my mind keeps wondering about what it would be like to give a real blowjob. I also have an extreme facination with trasexuals.

• My girlfriend is dying. I love her.

• I'm secretly Bi, but I can't tell anyone

• once, on a dare. i put a tampon in my vagina (i hadn't gotten my period yet).
I couldn't get it out for like, hours! I thought it would be stuck forever, i bawled like a baby!

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 12-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #134
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

• Why do nice girls get with jerks? I wish my ex would break up with her druggie, abusive, jerk bf and come back to me. I love her. So so so much. And she says she misses me. But can't leave him. </3

• I think I am addicted to sex even though I haven't had it yet.

• i still love seeing all the disney movies, i'll never outgrow them!
I just saw "Tangled", it was amazing! My young cousins love me because i always take them to these movies (i need an excuse, don't i?) I'm 21

• I'm really happy to have joined here, people seem mainly really friendly and I've met some very nice people.

• Why didn't you tell me the truth?

• I'm tired of all these people whining... get the fuck over it! you realize ofcourse that EVERYONE is facing almost EXACTLY the same problems you are, don't you? suck it up pussy and get on with your life, the way everyone else does.
(So because other people are going through something too it means you aren't allowed to feel anything about it? That's just stupid. People have feelings and they are allowed to express them without being attacked by someone who is whining about whining themselves.)

• I seem like a really happy person on the outside. And, the good thing is I really am happy!

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-02-2011, 04:59 AM   #135
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Any more of these recently?
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk