Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-20-2017, 12:55 PM   #121
lani_122
getDare Succubus

I sent you this one a while back but didn't get report, so if you actually done it before double the amount of sugar

If you want to shit yourself in public try yeast enema,
I made my slave do it and it worked nicely,
Take 2 bags of baking yeast and add 4 spoons of sugar (yeasts will eat sugar so it's safe for your butt) mix it with 200ml of warm milk and give your ass enema like this.
Go for an hour long walk, try to hold it in as long as you can.
Expect liquid shit running down your legs and loads of farts.
Wear tights or leggins for best effect of filling them up.
Works best if you already want to take poop before.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 03:56 AM   #122
SluttlyAmelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
I sent you this one a while back but didn't get report, so if you actually done it before double the amount of sugar

If you want to shit yourself in public try yeast enema,
I made my slave do it and it worked nicely,
Take 2 bags of baking yeast and add 4 spoons of sugar (yeasts will eat sugar so it's safe for your butt) mix it with 200ml of warm milk and give your ass enema like this.
Go for an hour long walk, try to hold it in as long as you can.
Expect liquid shit running down your legs and loads of farts.
Wear tights or leggins for best effect of filling them up.
Works best if you already want to take poop before.
lani_122 that's so hot omg I'm gonna do that asap

What proof do you want??

Amelia xx

kik: ameliaamythorn

Loves: Diapers, public humiliation, bimboification, piss, scat, panty pissing, (want to try) panty pooping
Likes: most things, bondage, age play, pet play, (vomit?), mess, pain
Dislikes: extreme pain
Limits: illegal, really extreme pain, blood

From NYC but living in London, UK. Profile pic is me xx

FOLLOW MY TUMBLR!!! https://bimboslutamelia.tumblr.com/

xxx
SluttlyAmelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 04:07 AM   #123
Mappy

place on 2 diapers then a pair of leggings and your shortest skirt u must then drink 2 pints of water and go to the local park while there you must do 25 push ups 25 jumping jacks and 25 sit ups and then u must wet b4 u head home

my likes are anul crossdressing pee diaper play age play light bondage light pain semi public and nipple play

my dislikes are public family friends bodywriting sick blood and cbt
Mappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 05:45 AM   #124
badboyforlife

I would like you to drink two cups of water, shove two bananas up your ass and diaper up for six hours. You may pee during the six hours, but the bananas need to stay in. If they come out, you will insert another two and drink another two cups of water. You will keep this up until your 6 hours are over.

As proof you will send me four pictures if you will allow that: one from the front and one from the back with your probably completely filled and messy diapers in plain view. One with your diaper open but you still setting in your mess, and from from behind with you on all fours with the diaper still visible between you knees (knot on you anymore) without cleaning any of mess of off your body

No girl or guy has ever been satisfied by my sexual performance
I dream about BBC but will worship any dick offered to me ❤️

PM Dares

Likes: (Small Penis) Humiliation, Diapers, Forced BI/Gay, Light Anal, Chastity, Orgasm Denial
Dislikes: Diapers > 3 days, Crossdressing, CBT, Wedgies
Limits: To painful, Family/friends, Blood, Permanent, Public, Scat, Face pictures
badboyforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 06:28 PM   #125
Heshem123

Put on the shortest skirt you own, and diapers underneath. Bonus points if you have a slutty top to match, OR if you have reusable cloth diapers. Drink water until you need to pee. Take many of your other slutty clothes to a SELF SERVE laundromat. Wait around until you see a man using one of the machines. Deliberately choose the machine next to him. Bend over so that he can visibly see your diaper. If he isnt looking, do something to get his attention, like rub against him, or "accidentally" drop one of your clothes within his reach. Once he is evidently staring at your diaper, pee yourself. Giggle, and say something like "Oops!" Take the diaper off (preferably in full view of the man), and throw it in the garbage, or if you have cloth diapers, put them in the wash. Bonus points if you try to hand them to him.

For proof (if possible) Get videos and pictures. Id definitely like to see pictures of you in the outfit you choose, as well as you wearing the diapers. If possible, get footage of his reactions, or if youre really up for a challenge, film the entire thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttlyAmelia View Post
Omg this is so hot!! I'm gonna do this soon!!!

Amelia xx
You still haven't sent me a report OR proof. I'd appreciate it soon.
Heshem123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 07:15 PM   #126
Sacodear

Ok, then

Start with an enema: 0,5 liter of milk, sugar, honey and melted chocolate, make it almost like a cream, and abuse on the chocolate. Let it rest on your ass for some minutes, then put on a diaper, and spill that out. Take your diaper out, don't clean your ass, make a little ball of the dirty diaper, and hold it with your thighs.

Next step, put on a skirt, and go a for a public walk, to the place most full of people within 1 hour of your home, then come back (if the trip take less then 20 minutes, keep walking by that place for 20 minutes, then come back). Don't clean your ass. The dare itself is trying not to let the diaper drop, so you can be trouble.

IF the diaper fall, you should bend over to pick it up, make sure your ass is exposed, and put it between your thighs again, and continue the walk.

Please, send pic proof

kik: s4c0d34r, feel free to chat, I'll answer if I can

Spoiler:
I love being tortured, don't hesitate on being harsh

Spoiler:
I only have household items!

Last edited by Sacodear; 12-24-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Sacodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 06:28 AM   #127
Isex

Smile

Lets try again...

Try This...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292

I have always wanted to try it but never got the chance...

If you are feeling even more daring go to a shop like this.

If this is not in your limits/Safe then try and eat as much of the stuff when it exits your rectum...

I hope you try this and I look forward to hear how it went for you and see the photos
Old 12-27-2017, 12:48 PM   #128
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Here's a seemingly easy one. It'll take a while, but isn't all consuming of your time. Start by drinking a cup or so of water every half hour or so. Feel free to pee as often as you like. Start upping the quantity of water after the first hour or two. After 3+ hours of this, you're going to diaper up and keep drinking. You should be up to ~24oz an hour by now, and needing to pee practically constantly.

Now get dressed to go out and go walking or shopping. Should be an hour or so out. Try to hold off peeing as long as you can.

Pic proof would be one of you as you return home (likely having leaked). Another of just the diaper, being worn.

Have fun!
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:07 AM   #129
SluttlyAmelia

Ok I've gone through all these dates made sure I've sent proof to people if I've done their dare I'm prettyyy sure I haven't missed anyone hehehe yay

Some people I haven't done their dares yet but am gonna be doing in the next few dayssss!!

STILL ACCEPTING DARES - I REALLY WANT DISGUSTING HUMILIATING PANTY POOPING AND PEEING DARES!!!!!!! DEGRADE ME

Amelia xx

kik: ameliaamythorn

Loves: Diapers, public humiliation, bimboification, piss, scat, panty pissing, (want to try) panty pooping
Likes: most things, bondage, age play, pet play, (vomit?), mess, pain
Dislikes: extreme pain
Limits: illegal, really extreme pain, blood

From NYC but living in London, UK. Profile pic is me xx

FOLLOW MY TUMBLR!!! https://bimboslutamelia.tumblr.com/

xxx
SluttlyAmelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:16 AM   #130
Soccer star

Default Dare

Get in your least favorite wedgie and if your u need to use the restroom go in diaper and be in that all day no changing
Soccer star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:17 AM   #131
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

wait until you have to poo then give yourself a 2 liter enema followed by a plug. hold it as long as you can then release into your diaper (you may want to wear two for leakage). then sit in your filth for an hour

kik me your proof and report here

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS

Last edited by Heswitch; 01-03-2018 at 10:39 AM.
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:37 AM   #132
w00t

Here's another one for you.

Start by giving yourself a enema, Something you know you can handle for a while but will be hard to hold.

Plug it.

Now dress in either a low cut skirt, or tight fitting clothes. And head to your local mall.

Once there remove the plug, you are now to enter atleast 10 diffrent stores, and your going to examine two bottom shelf item in each one.

Your only allowed to bend at the waist, legs strait and slightly parted.

Get home again before releasing if possible, if not your not allowed to use a toilet, it have to be public somewhere.

Enjoy, looking forward to that PM report and picure proof.
w00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:53 AM   #133
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Default Humiliation sent!

Take care, this is gonna be a very humiliating one:

Prevent yourself from going to the bathroom from at least 12 hours before doing this and ensure to buy strong laxatives like bisacodyl. Avoid Dulcolax.

Starting from the 12 hours only eat these: eggs, whole bread, spinach/carrot baby pots and only drink orange or pruine juice.
When the 12 hours are over, go into a very crowded area wearing only white clothes, including your underwear. The spot must have sitting benches or chairs.
If you chose suppositories, put 2 in before starting your wandering, if you chose oral, swallow them with juice when arrived.
Find a suitable place you'll like but don't sit first, you'll have to wait for the laxatives effect and the cramps to pass still standing up. Then sit on the spot you chose in your mess and stay like this for 5 minutes. You may then leave.

As proof I'd like pictures of:
- The front and the back of your clothes still wearing them aftermath
- The place you chose to sit before and after
- Your dirty underwear with pants down on your knees (from behind, on your all fours)
- The same as last one with your panties down too

And of course the report on how it went ^^

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:27 AM   #134
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

Since you like messy and wet diaper dares, here's one for you.
Start 3 hrs before going to a public area. You will drink 16 oz of liquid (water, juice, ect.) every half hour. Right before you leave to go to the public area, take two laxatives. You squat down and wet yourself and wait for the laxative to take effect. Once you have filled your diaper, you will do 40 squats and then sit down and wait for thirty minutes before heading home.

For proof, I want pics before of you in the diaper before and after completing the dare. I would also like to see your bare bum before and after the pic. A report would be appreciated as well.
Birdman5262005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:52 PM   #135
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

First you will need to hold your scat as long as possible... I don't know how long you can hold it nor how often you scat, otherwise I could give you more precise instructions...

You will only eat during an entire day beans with beer. Maybe longer, maybe shorter but I want you to calculate it so that by the time you normally retire to bed, your tummy feels like it is going to burst.

All the windows of your house should be open the blinders should be up, and the lights on.

Get naked in the living room. Leave your clothes there, you won't need them anymore. Indeed, put a strip tease show, complete with music, for your neighbors in case they are watching.

Naked and exposed wide open, go to your bedroom, and remove your sheets and pillow. You can put the sheets again only if it is bellow 25C. Otherwise you cannot. Anyway, get into squatting position on your bed, right where your pillow used to be, and release it all out.

That is your pillow for the night. Lay down on your bed (which by now should be wet , dirty, and stinky), resting your head on top of the scat (it is your pillow) and have a nice night. You are not allowed to go to the restroom for any reason during the night... If you need to do anything, do it on your bed right where your head is.

Make sure you sleep with the windows so any neigh boors can see you, with the lights on. If you have a room that does not has windows that can be seen from any neigh boors, do not sleep in your bed but rather where you can be exposed.

Have a good night sleep.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dares, pee, poo, public