Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 12:38 PM   #121
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Too bad, i guess you should be able to find such rope somewhere in the shed or car or so. a rope for emergency pulling of cars is very good.
Its actually a real hot thing to do!

anyway,
an other one,
clothing direction for next time your working:

No bra,
Clamps on your nipples
Use ducttape to get everything in a shape &mask everything such that you don' get in trouble.
doing for 2hours and than getting normal in the restroom is OK.

Write a detailed report. How did you feel,... did anybody notice.....
Having clamps on your nipples for that long period of time can be dangerous and unsafe.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
Old 02-07-2016, 12:39 PM   #122
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianm_69 View Post
You are to use a dice.

Before starting insert your egg into your pussy and bind your nipples.
You must dress as slutty as possible with lipstick and makeup looking like a whore. Once this is done using a sharpie you should right the name of your dog on your tits and on your tummy write dogs whore.

Now role a dice and perform the action that is with this task.

1. spread some jam over your pussy and let your puppy lick it clean

2. You should lick your lips and kiss your dog while on all fours sniffing its butt like you are a dog also.

3. Lick your dogs cock and get it to smear your lipstick

4 make him cum on your sexy outfit and tits using your hand.

5 you have got of light. You must insert a pair of your sisters panties in your ass while you are allowed to orgasm.

6. Allow your dog to mount you and if not out of limits cum on your belly and pussy. You may also cum.

You are only allowed to orgasm if you roll a 5 or a 6.

Hope you like this as I have read all posts by you and you did say you loved playing with your dog.

Full report required.
I am no longer doing dares that will involve Bailey. Sorry.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-08-2016, 10:10 AM   #123
Asterixxx

1. Go and take some panties from your sister and tonight while she's sleeping, masturbate with them in front of her door, if it's open even better. Get the panties really wet and the next day put them back.

2. Go to the mall, wearing something really sluty, must wear a really short skirt and no panties, while you are looking for clothes, drop some items and bend over to pick them up so your pussy is visible. Preferably do it in front of any girl u find attractive.

Report back.
Old 02-09-2016, 11:45 PM   #124
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I reread your post a while back. You were at a bonfire with a group of your friends. You said it often occurred that your games often ended with all of you naked. The question is, what is the furthest anyone at these parties has gone sexually? Describe some of the things that have taken place then describe the most sexual act you have done in such a setting.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:41 PM   #125
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I reread your post a while back. You were at a bonfire with a group of your friends. You said it often occurred that your games often ended with all of you naked. The question is, what is the furthest anyone at these parties has gone sexually? Describe some of the things that have taken place then describe the most sexual act you have done in such a setting.
We tend to not get "too sexual", it is one of the rules we often make clear. If the whole group finds a certain dare to be "too sexual" we tend to shoot it down and make the darer think of a new one. One of our rules is, touching (genitals) is allowed but oral and legit sex is not. On that note, the furthest, most sexual dare I have witnessed at a party is watching one of my friends have their nipples sucked by another girl. It was actually a little arousing, I'm not going to lie. Otherwise, the furthest we usually get before the dares begin to cross the "too sexual" line is touching. The worst it will get is touching genitals for about ten seconds or so but nothing longer, no rubbing or no stroking unless the victim chooses to do so. Most of the dares consist of a sexual tease or dance, kissing, eating food off someone, or stripping one another. I have experienced most of it. I have kissed nearly everyone of my friends whether they are male or female, given lap dances (not very good), twerked (not very good), stripped by others, ate food from breasts, bellies, feet, asses, and sometimes crotches though they are clothed. The most sexual thing I have done is probably having to kiss my friend Sammie's body. I know there is a certain term used for it but I had to kiss my way down her body, starting with her lips and working my way down to gently kiss her neck, breasts, belly, etc all the way down to her panties where I stopped. The most embarrassing thing I have done is certainly to be spanked by a friend in front of the entire group. Words can not describe how embarrassing that is!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-10-2016, 09:58 PM   #126
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Embarrassing yes, but did you feel any sexual excitement from it that would have been noticed by others?
Old 02-10-2016, 10:31 PM   #127
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
Embarrassing yes, but did you feel any sexual excitement from it that would have been noticed by others?
Honestly, I did find it quite arousing but I tried to conceal my appeal towards it. Rather I kept quite, my face dark red, as I giggled with everyone else as she delivered each spank.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-10-2016, 10:42 PM   #128
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

:0 What is your favorite kind of food in the morning?
Old 02-10-2016, 10:47 PM   #129
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashie View Post
:0 What is your favorite kind of food in the morning?
Often I have fruit whether it is bananas, apples, peaches, kiwi, etc
My favorite breakfast is chocolate-chip pancakes!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-10-2016, 10:49 PM   #130
RachaelB1997
Distinguished Member

Heart

I dare you to write how much of a cum whore you are on your stomach, 3 phrases about how much you love cock anywhere on your body, and also my username right above your clit in marker or a Sharpie.
Spoiler:
Send me exercise dares!
Old 02-14-2016, 10:33 PM   #131
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterixxx View Post
1. Go and take some panties from your sister and tonight while she's sleeping, masturbate with them in front of her door, if it's open even better. Get the panties really wet and the next day put them back.

2. Go to the mall, wearing something really sluty, must wear a really short skirt and no panties, while you are looking for clothes, drop some items and bend over to pick them up so your pussy is visible. Preferably do it in front of any girl u find attractive.

Report back.
Thank you for the dare, I had fun doing it and I hope you enjoy my report as much as I enjoyed the adventure!
Following a long, fun day with my boyfriend, I got home quite exhausted. I was too energetic to go to bed so I decided I would give this task a try after completing another task for my Master. The whole house was silent, my parents were asleep along with both of my siblings. The only sound that could be heard upstairs was my brother’s fan blowing in his room. I remained clothed as I crept out into the dark hallway. I tried to remain quiet so I wouldn’t wake anyone. My brother’s door was shut but my sister’s door was cracked open a bit. The moonlight shone through her window and into the hallway, helping to guide me towards her door. I tried to walk as quiet as possible, taking one soft step at a time. Upon getting to the door, I peeked inside, pushing the door open very slowly. My heart was racing as I stared at my sister’s motionless body. She was wrapped up in blankets and I studied her. It was really dark and I could barely see her through the moonlight but I finally noticed her pretty hair on the pillow and I could tell she had her back towards me. Her head was facing the opposite wall and window, away from the door. This made me calmer but my heart was still racing as I snuck into the room. I felt like each of my steps were extremely loud. I kept my eyes on the motionless body in the bed as I crept towards her dresser. Luckily for me, her dresser was right next to the door and I only had to take five of six steps before I had reached the dresser. I was overwhelmed with nerves as I pulled open her underwear drawer, the drawer making a small squeaking sound. I froze and glanced over my shoulder at my sister. Reluctantly, she remained fast motionless, not moving an inch. Relieved, I drew my attention back to my sister’s underwear collection. I was too scared to look around for a pair I really liked, not wanting to make any noise. I couldn’t really see them from the darkness so I just grabbed the first pair of the top. I turned back towards the moonlight that shone through the window and held the panties up to view them. They were light blue, Aeropostale with a small navy blue bowtie on the waistband. They were cute. I had seen the pair before, having worn them in other dares. Facing the bed, I pulled up my skirt, sliding down my red panties to my knees. With my panties at my knees, I stuck the light blue pair up my skirt. I was already aroused and dripping wet as my sex instantly dampened the panties as I began rubbing her panties on my head pussy. Usually when I rubbed myself, I’d close my eyes but there was no way I’d close my eyes now, I was way too nervous. Instead, I kept watch on my sister’s motionless body, fantasizing about her watching me in which only made me more aroused and wetter. The rubbing was very pleasurable though I did not orgasm out of fear that I would awake my sister. After rubbing, pushing the panties hard and fast against my horny pussy for a few minutes, the panties were soaked in my sweet sticky sex. I took the panties and folded them again,neatly putting them back in the drawer, exactly where they had lay before. I pulled up my panties and crept out of the room, hurry back to my room as soon as I got to the hallway. I had a pleasurable and fun time doing your dare and I thank you for it. Masturbating in front of my sleeping sister really turned me on! Words cannot express how nervous I was!
As for dare number two, I have decided not to do it because I have done many dares exactly like it. A few of my reports about flashing are on this thread, otherwise I have written two stories which contain parts where I flash strangers. Anyway, thank you for the dare!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-15-2016, 08:56 PM   #132
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelB1997 View Post
I dare you to write how much of a cum whore you are on your stomach, 3 phrases about how much you love cock anywhere on your body, and also my username right above your clit in marker or a Sharpie.
Thank you for your dare.
In the morning, I had taken a black Sharpie from the dresser. Neat and bold, I wrote “Cum Whore” on my stomach, beneath my belly button. Following my Master’s rules, I then wrote “Daddy Cares” above my pussy, reminding my of my ownership and dedication to him. Next, I wrote “I love Cock” on my body three times, writing it on my breasts, one on my arm, and one on my inner thigh. Something about seeing these words on my skin aroused me. Just seeing these words had some indescribable effect, they remind and actually make yourself appear as though you actually are a “cum whore”. Though I am not fond of degradation, I did enjoy your dare. I’m going to go wash the words off now. Thank you!
Due to my Master’s rules, I am not allowed to write another user's name on my body, Sorry.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 02-15-2016, 09:22 PM   #133
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Questions

Here are some questions.

1) Is your Master the same person as your boyfriend?

2) If not, does your boyfriend know of your Master?

3) If not, would you tell your bf if your Master told you to?
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
Old 02-15-2016, 09:24 PM   #134
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Here are some questions.

No
No he does not. He knows nothing of this site.
I would not.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-24-2016, 11:09 AM   #135
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

Ever stolen a streaker or skinny dippers clothing?
What was the most embarrassing thing you’ve done on a dare or because you lost a bet?
If you won a bet where the loser could only wear whatever the winner chose to a party what would you make the loser wear?

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk