Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-04-2016, 11:02 AM   #121
diaperboyben

Send a message via Yahoo to diaperboyben

A few hours before you start drink 3 pints of water. Right before hand take a suppository if you have one and roll a dice.

When you really have to pee, start the dare. Go into the bathroom, strip down to your diaper, then tie/tape your hands behind your back. Kneel in the tub, and each number on the die is 5 minutes you have to spend kneeling in the tub. If you can't hold it and wet your diaper than add 10 minutes and give yourself a big diaper wedgie at the end. If you hold it, congrats! Now pee your diaper and stay in it until morning if you can.
Limits:anything illegal, permanent, involving family/friends, public, pain(anything past a small amount), blood, social suicide
diaperboyben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:15 AM   #122
oliverloader
Baby Member

The person above has to where the same duper for 48 hours if it leaks tougth luck you still have to use it
oliverloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 03:53 PM   #123
Sjjohnson2001

Buy 2 packs of the thickest diapers you can find. You must wear and use them 24/7 until you run out. You must take a laxative at one meal every day, and you may only change once every 24 hours. Good luck!
Sjjohnson2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 01:44 PM   #124
Sjjohnson2001

Bump Bump Bump Bump!
Sjjohnson2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 02:05 PM   #125
fungusNat69

Person above has to get hydrated! To do this you will drink 1 glass of water an hour for all the time you're awake! trick is you get 1 diaper or you can put on more, however each consecutive diaper means an extra day with the same routine. you are only allowed 1 change a day but, you can beg people on omegle with the like diaper for a diaper change and they can grant you one as long as you do what they ask-note because pictures is in your limits you can do it on spy mode if youd like! goodluck!

PM me for PM dares in my signature.
fungusNat69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 06:21 AM   #126
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

double diaper up, insert 8 marshmallows, two bananas and drink a lot.
Now put on a skinny jeans and go for a walk, but put your keys in the back of your diaper.
Walk into one direction till you mess yourself, now tie together your shoelaces
and walk back home.

Now check how long you could keep your diapers clean:

< 10 minutes before you messed: thats pathetic, dont change your diaper but go for a 30 minute walk in you diaper and change in a public washroom, wear diapers to bed tonight and dont get up unless they are wet!

< 25 minutes: not good, but not horrible, go for a 30 minute walk in your soiled diaper and make sure to fall on your pampered butt at least two times during that walk, to mush the mess around a bit ;-).
Wear diapers for the rest of the day and go to sleep wearing them.

<55 minutes: thats ok, sit in your diapers for 25 minutes and mush your mess around a bit, afterwards change into fresh diapers and sleep like that.
>55 minutes: wow, Im impressed, pretty long walk, how long did it take you to get home with your shoelaces tied together?
you can just clean up, but wear diapers for the rest of the day.

I could use something to do for next week
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:11 PM   #127
Liberty13

Everyday for the next week you will follow these rules:

1) wear a diaper for 12 hours a day.
2) Drink a glass of prune juice at 12pm each day.
3) Drink 3lr of water a day.
4) You may not use the toilet during the 12hr diaper period.

Can I have a dare for my last 4 diapers?

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 06:19 PM   #128
rhl
getDare Succubus

[QUOTE=Liberty13;2256920
Can I have a dare for my last 4 diapers?[/QUOTE]

Definately, you will put one of those diapers on.
After you have used it for both pee and poop,you may slit the first one and add a second diaper.

Every 6 hours you may add another diaper, of course putting slits in the current one.
Remember you will be doing your normal day off routine.
While on need you are not allowed to add any diapers.
After the forth diaper has been added you may nit take the diapers off for another 8 hours.
One more task before the diapers are removed, you must spend at least 30 minutes shopping in nall or store. Your diaper waddle by now will be rather obvious.

Last time i did this, there was a 14 year old boy following me around taking pictures.

I have both female and unisex diapers, be creative!
Old 06-11-2016, 10:59 AM   #129
babygetdare

Hmmm...

Lets have fun with enemas!!

Firstly i want you to get dressed as feminine as possible [without knowing your wardrobe i suggest you put effort into looking sissyish i.e. exagerated pink and purple makeup with lots of eyeliner, pink clothing where possible, heels if obtainable, etc] you'll be wearing a double diaper (the first with slits) but before you do you'll take an enema.
You'll actually be taking 3 enemas in all...the quantity and contents will be dependent on a dice roll as follows:
1. Water
2. Soapy water
3. Milk
4. Water with 5-10% oil
5. Pee [a bottle full...will require prior prep]
6. Water

1. 500ml
2. 1l
3. 1.5l
4. 2l
5. 1.5l
6. 1l

Now for your first enema you will apply it in the way/position you prefer and hold it for a time determined by another dice roll (each value from 1-6 = 10 minutes). This diaper will stay on for 1hr regardless of how you do. Failing to hold for the time rolled will require you to continue wearing your diaper for a further 4 hours.

Your second enema will be taken as soon as you can take off your last diaper. Do exactly the same as before to determine the type and quantity of your enema (repeat rolls for piss or milk can be replaced with water), but as soon as you finish you must begin to anally fuck yourself...this time you will roll a dice for the number of strokes you need to retain your enema for ( your diaper should be placed under you during this phase). The dice should be a 1-6 and each value should be multiplied by 10 for the number of strokes

Your final phase will require you to take an enema and hold it (roll dice for type/quantity)...but you will do so with your legs above your head/back against the wall. You need to stay like this for a dice roll x10 of minutes (as in phase one). If you fail this phase for any reason...try to keep your mouth shut...and then rediaper yourself with the diaper you used in phase 1.
If you find yourself rediapered you must remain that way for another 6 hours. No using the toilet

Last edited by babygetdare; 06-11-2016 at 02:21 PM.
babygetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 10:21 AM   #130
Slug58
Account Banned

Give yourself an enema, and put on diapers.
before you can clean yourself you have to do a lot of things.

-buy something at supermarket
-ride 10km on bicyle
-20 sit ups
-20 push ups
-cum in the diaper

its your choise whats first....

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 06:38 AM   #131
Slug58
Account Banned

hey, dont forget this nice thread and give a creativ dare

Dared to do list....

Old 07-08-2016, 11:31 PM   #132
Slug58
Account Banned

last try to safe this threads life!!^^

Dared to do list....

Old 07-09-2016, 04:23 AM   #133
Benjaminbutton

First thing in the morning you need to start by getting ready for your diaper challenge. You will need; 3 diapers, 2 suppositories, anal plug (size is your choice), and plastic panties(optional) if you want to increase the humiliation factor.
When ready, insert both suppositories followed by the plug. Then apply all 3 diapers and plastic panties(optional) to yourself. Once fully stuffed and diapered you must put on a somewhat tight outfit that reveals or shows off your padded bum or diaper lines with little to no effort, but should still be unnoticeable to the blind/ unexpecting eye.
Now that you are ready for your day and challenge. You must go out to a clothing store and try to find the tightest or most revealing pants/shorts possible. The thinner and most see through would be ideal. Once you have made your selection, you must ask someone of the opposite sex to help you to a fitting room.
Once your in the fitting room, You must remove your plug (I hope you remembered to bring your diaper bag) and put it in your DBag, purse, or pocket. Then try on your new pants and then ask the sales attendant for thier opinion. It is totally up to you if you want to purchase the item. After the challenge you may return home but can not change your diaper until you have had an orgasm by rubbing the outside of your diaper.

Proof of completing is required, I'm willing to provide on my dare.
Goodluck
Messing
Peeing
Humiliation
Simi public humiliation
Diaper discipline
Proof of challenge (pic,vids)
Suppositories
Plugs
Benjaminbutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 01:54 PM   #134
oliverloader