Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-27-2011, 09:44 AM   #121
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One unbelievable party - part 27

"Anything?" Luis repeated.
"Almost anything," Cedric finally corrected.

Felicity stood in the room, practically motionless.

"As I was explaining to some of you earlier, " Cedric continued, "Felicity and I have a unique understanding. Watch..."

He turned to Felicity.

"Dance."

Felicity started to move about sensually, swaying her hips and arms left and right. Her ass and breasts bounced around as she danced to the rhythm of an absent music. She kept at it, under everyone's focused stare, until Cedric told her to stop, and she returned motionless.

"She is here for your enjoyment... what would please me most, and it would please her too, is if everyone of you had a request for her. It can be practically anything. If she won't do it, I'll tell you."

Cedric looked about the room, to see which person would speak first. He added a detail.

"Boys, the only requirement I have, if you wish to fuck her, is that you wear a condom."

And he padded on the small pouch tied to his belt. Everyone understood. Silence hung in the room, as everyone wondered what they could ask from Felicity.

"I know what I want, " Julie said.
"Go ahead."
"I've been giving, and giving... I'd like to get some back... I want her to eat me out until I pass out!"
"Would you rather do it in private?" Cedric asked.

Julie was touched by his concern, but at this point, it did not matter anymore.

"No. Here. Now. In front of everyone."

Rita spoke up.

"That dildo in her hand... and the belt... that's a strap-on, right?"
"Yes, it is."
"All right... I want to do her. With the strap-on."

Cedric retrieved the items from Felicity and handed them to Rita.

"You know how to assemble it?"
"I should be able to figure it out."
"Will you be taking her at the same time as Julie?"
"Oh I will!"

Julie lay down on the ground, legs apart, giving Felicity unrestricted access. Rita had no problem assembling the tool and putting it on. Felicity got down on all fours, burying her face in-between Felicity's legs.

"Oh God!"

Rita got down on her knees, positioned herself.

"My God! She's so wet."

She slid her fingers across Rita's pussy before positioning herself to enter her. Felicity squirmed as the dildo entered her. Rita pounded very gently.

"Oh! I have got to get me some of that pussy!" Luis exclaimed.
"Me too, " Stan said.
"Well, boys, once the girls are done with her, be my guests, " Cedric commented.
"Does she do anal?" Luis asked.
"Only if she's good and ready. I have everything required if that's what you want."
"Everything required?"
"Lubricant, basically."
"Oh... wow... you guys know your stuff."

Cedric smiled. His gaze returned to Felicity, Rita and Julie, It was always an amazing sight watching his girlfriend fuck, and this particular sight was exceptional indeed. Cedric could not help but stare at Rita's round belly. He found her so incredibly beautiful. He turned to Jacques.

"She is exceptionally beautiful, don't you agree."
"Who?"
"Your wife."
"Girlfriend, and yes, she is amazing..."
"I love her curves. May I be honest?"
"Of course."
"I am tempted to take her myself... something about her body, the way she looks... it is intoxicating."

Jacques was pleased to hear it, even if a small hint of jealousy creeped up inside his gut.

"Your Felicity is awesome as well, I must say. Want to swap some time?"
"Perhaps. Although I much prefer this..."

Jacques smiled. He too quite enjoyed the spectacle.

Danielle whispered to Frank.

"I can't stand this anymore. I need to fuck... so bad."
"You want me to do you now?"
"Yes... I mean no. I mean... not yet. You're my 'pièce de résistance'. Can I... do something crazy?"
"Danielle, I love you. You have fun. That's all."
"I love you so much... you do whatever you want with anyone, okay?"
"Okay. I will. Just do your thing and have fun."

Danielle moved towards the three girls, standing over Julie. She bent down, sitting her sex in Julie's face.

"You know what to do, love. Enjoy!"

As soon as she crouched down, Julie went to work, and Danielle's face changed to ecstasy. The sight got weirder but more intense; Rita was pounding into Felicity, who was fingering and eating out Julie, who was in turn doing the same to Danielle, and every girl was enjoying the action, moreso than the spectactors.

Lucy turned to Stan.

"Oh! I want me some of that hot lesbian action... Can I?"
"After what you did, Lucy, you do what you want. I can't... I won't... just go."

It took a moment for Lucy to figure out how she could participate in the activity. She stepped up, standing in front of Danielle, her former rival, who was in the the throes of pleasure. Lucy looked down on her.

"Danielle?"
"Oh... God... What do you want, Lucy?"
"Would you... eat me?"

Engrossed as she was under Julie's care, Danielle did not even think twice. She dove right into the pussy at her face level, barely aware who it belonged to. At this point it did not matter.

The scene lasted a few minutes. No one else tried to join in, though Jacob quietly motioned to Laurie if she wanted to join. But Laurie's mind was elsewhere, looking over at Sandra once in while. Sandra kept blushing.

The first girl to climax was Danielle; it did not take long for the others to emulate her in sequence. Their muffled shouts filled the room, from Julie to Lucy, and finally Felicity herself, allowing herself to climax only after everyone else had been satisfied.

All the while, Stan and Luis were staring at the sight, unable to look away and very aware that within moments, it would be their turn to partake of Felicity's generosity.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:42 PM   #122
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 28

At some point, someone was going to wake up and realize this entire night was just a dream. That was how it felt for many of the players involved in the game: completely unreal. Although most of them had played this type of game in the past, under other circumstances, it had never gone into this level of intensity before. Even Cedric, the most aloof player in the game, could not help but marvel at the unbridled entertainment unfolding in front of his very eyes.

The girls got back up, still somewhat shaken from their respective orgasms. Only Felicity remained on the floor, collapsing after Rita pulled out of her. Lucy moved back towards Stan, but not before planting a kiss on Danielle's lips, tasting her own sex on her lips at the same time. Danielle was helped up by Rita; they each returned to their traditional partners, Frank and Jacques. Once the way was clear, Julie rose to her feet and stepped away from the scene, her eyes fixated on a panting Felicity on the ground.

Cedric went over to his girlfriend and checked up on her. She was recovering from the intense activity and emotion. It had been a while since Felicity had been surrounded by some much flesh, let alone so many girls. Cedric caressed her buttocks gently, whispering in her ear that the night was not over for her. He discreetly motioned to Luis and Stan, and she understood. She asked for at least a few minutes. He explained what he had in mind; she held back both excitement and shock, whispering only.

"Can I get you to come in me, later?"
"Please these two gentlemen, and I'll fuck you like crazy."
"I love you dear."
"And I, you... now rest for a moment."

Rita was removing the strap-on belt from her waist. She recovered one of the wash cloths from earlier in the room and started cleaning it up. As she did so, she stared at her boyfriend.

"You know, honey... I don`t think I`ve ever been taken by one of these."
"First time for everything."
"Maybe... we'll see. It feels so empowering, you know... taking someone from behind like that. I can see why you like it."
"I like it every which way..."
"True."

Rita kissed Jacques and set the tool aside for now. She was sure they were not done with it yet.

Lucy pulled gently away from Stan, and stared at Danielle.

"You got a bathroom, here? I need to take a leak."
"Yeap. Back there, other side of the kitchen."
"Show me?"
"Sure."

Danielle pulled away from Frank. Lucy followed her into the kitchen and towards the bathroom, but as they neared the doorway, Lucy stopped.

"Danielle?"
"You can call me Dan. You've earned it. What is it?"
"Two things... one, thank you. For letting us into your home, this night... and what you just did. I feel like I owe you something back..."
"You don't, but thanks for the compliment. Two?"
"Two... it's kind of complicated, but basically, I love Stan... but I don`t."
"You don't."
"I left my parents's place last August. Stan is my first boyfriend, he was charming and nice, and I was all over him. I mean, literally, I jumped him."
"To be honest, same thing happened to me. He just has that animal quality I would say..."
"Yeah. But he's not a keeper, I think, long-term anyway."
"So why do you want my help?"
"I don't know. Maybe I just need to tell someone who will understand? This is all new to me."
"To be honest, this is mostly new as well. I mean, you can't live like this normally. I mean, you can, if you want to, but I wouldn't. What we just did, that whole girl-on-girl sort of orgy, well, it's something for a rainy day, you know. The excess must be outweighed by normal life..."
"You think so?"
"I do. At some point, you have to grow up a little. Doesn't mean you can't fancy a folly every once in a while though. You want to dump Stan?"
"No. Not yet. I don't know."
"Well, Lucy, I share your sentiment."

They gave each other a big hug a light kiss on the mouth.

"I can't believe I just ate you out like that..."
"I can't believe I asked..."

Danielle let Lucy go to the bathroom as she returned to the living room. She noticed that Julie was sitting alone in her corner, so she walked up to her.

"Thank you so much for what you just did there, Julie. You are one heck of a lover."
"I guess so."
"What's wrong?"
"Oh! Nothing."

Danielle did not want to take that answer at face-value, but now did not seem like the best time to talk. Besides, with what she had witnessed from the games, she was starting to understand Julie's turmoil. She placed a hand on her shoulder.

"If we have time, we'll talk later."
"Thanks sweetie..."

Danielle returned to Frank's side. Felicity was slowly getting back up; she was currently sitting on her naked ass, looking up at Cedric with complete contentment. Danielle's gaze went to Luis; he was almost giddy, like a child waiting to unwrap the Christmas present he knew was under the tree. Stan was also completely focused on what was supposedly just about to happen. His mind had completely deserted thoughts of Lucy. This made Danielle a bit sad, but it did not surprise her. She went over to Frank and gave him a big hug.

"Hi."
"You know what I just realized?" Danielle said.
"What?"
"I'm so lucky to have you."
"Thanks."

Meanwhile, Laurie was goading Jacob on.

"Come on, do it."
"Why?"
"You haven't done anything with anyone since we started this thing a few months ago."
"That 'thing' is over."
"Not until after the party. You don't want to have sex with anyone else?"
"Well, maybe... but why do you want me to?"
"Maybe it's because I want this to be fair... look, I've had my opportunities in the past. I mean, you've actually never been with two girls at once, so I'm thinking we could do something along those lines with Sandra. If she's willing."
"I guess so, I'm in no rush."
"All right, well here's what would make me happy. I want you to fuck Felicity..."
"That job's already taken, " Jacob pointed out.
"Do it after."
"Sloppy thirds?"
"You're disgusting."
"Sorry... I'm just... I'll see, okay?"
"Okay."

Laurie looked over to Sandra, who was still blushing from her revelation a few moments before. Laurie's gaze went to Julie. She was starting to realize how Sandra's demand might be problematic for Julie, but she was being a sport about it. Laurie was wondering how she could turn this around so she included Julie in the mix. But how could she, given the fact that she also wanted to include Jacob? The answer was not forthcoming.

Cedric turned to Felicity. She had fully recovered now, and she was waiting on him. This was his cue.

"Stan... Luis... come over here."

They made a step forward.

"You two have been chosen to be ones who will fuck my slave... Stan in her pussy... Luis, in her ass, as you requested. But, it will be done under supervision, and under my circumstances. Agree to them, and you can have all that she has to offer. Do I have your agreement?"

Luis immediately gave his consent, but Stan was a bit more level-headed.

"What are the conditions?"
"Good question. First off, you will both be wearing condoms."

He pulled two out of his satchel.

"Luis... you can't simply ram it up her ass... you have to ease your way in... you have to be gentle at first. If you hurt her, I will hurt you."

Cedric was a big man compared to Luis, so Luis was intimidated enough not to argue the point.

"Stan, you will lie on your back, and Felicity will mount you, facing forward. Before that, however, Luis, you will lube up the condom, and gently prod your way in... Once you're fully in, you'll pull out completely. Felicity will then get on top of Stan, and finally, you'll enter her again... both at the same time."
"Wait-a-minute... we'll end up touching..."

Stan hesitated, but Luis was already wrapping the condom in place.

"Take it or leave it..."

Stan was still somewhat hesistant, but the thrill of fucking this gorgeous stranger with the tattooed breasts was simply too much. He got down on the floor, on his back.

Time froze for a moment, as the realization of what was going to happen became as real, as surreal as the rest of the night.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:27 AM   #123
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220

This is such a detailed, emotion filled story, that it just makes me want to read more, like right now. Although I cant help but notice that Frank, being the focus character since the first installemnt of the "A long time coming" series, doesn't really participate in anything these past few chapters. I do think he will be heavily involved in later chapters though. Keep it up and I really hope to read more soon.

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #124
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKOLAS3220 View Post
This is such a detailed, emotion filled story, that it just makes me want to read more, like right now.
Thank you. I try to make my stories about more than just people having games and sex together. If I manage only a fraction of what I intend, then I'm satisfied.

Quote:
Although I cant help but notice that Frank, being the focus character since the first installemnt of the "A long time coming" series, doesn't really participate in anything these past few chapters. I do think he will be heavily involved in later chapters though.
Frank does indeed take a sidebar in the current portion of the story; but rest assured, he is still very much present, and the unfolding events, games and activities play a role in his understanding of his own desires and limitations.

Quote:
Keep it up and I really hope to read more soon.
Will do, and as soon as I can...

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 03-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #125
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 29

Both Stan and Luis were getting ready, both somewhat oblivious to the fact that they were about to perform in front of everyone. Cedric's tone, forceful, kept them focused on him and Felicity, which simply made what was going to happen that much clearer in their minds. Stan lay down on his back and started stroking himself hard again. Cedric handed him a condom to place over his dick once it was hard enough. Luis had finished applying the lube and was waiting for his cue.

Julie, unnoticed by everyone except for Danielle and Frank, left the room. Danielle whispered something to Frank and left after Julie. Sandra noticed what was going on, but she remained to watch the show, as did everyone else.

With Felicity on all fours, Luis got to his knees and proceeded to position himself correctly. It was harder than he had anticipated. He was particularly mindful of Cedric's threat, empty as it might be, about being gentle. Perhaps that was why it was so hard to enter Felicity. Cedric took charge to guide him through the process.

"Enter her pussy first..."

Luis did just that and slid right in. Felicity moaned, as did Luis.

"Good. Now give one of two good thrusts."

It was more than one or two thrusts, but it did the trick.

"Now pull out, and reposition yourself."

Luis carried out the order; oddly enough, at least for him, it seemed to make the rest of the ordeal easier after that. He positioned himself more appropriately, then tried to shove it in. It did not really do anything at first.

"Give quick but very light thrusts. She'll be more responsive."

He did his best to do so, and sure enough, he started being able to slide it in there. She squirmed a little at first, then relaxed as he became more comfortable with his posture. He kept on giving a few constant thrusts, and each time, it seemed he could go a bit deeper. Finally, he made it half way inside, and could start putting a bit more weight into the thrusts.

"Not too much. Don't crush her. Hold yourself steady."

For whatever reason, Luis was following the advice of Cedric, completely under the spell of his guidance. A few more thrusts got Luis almost all the way in, and his smile betrayed his enjoyment.

"Now go and fuck her ass a little..."

It was not the most erotic position Luis had even been in (nor the most erotic anyone in the room had seen) but it did seem to provide Luis with an immense satisfaction, as he thrust repeatedly into her ass, enjoying the tight sensation.

"Good, now stop and gently pull out... gently."

Luis obeyed the command to the letter. Cedric was always amazed at how easy it was for him to take control of certain individuals; people whose submissive personality could be easily manipulated into following orders. Luis was one of those. He pulled out as gently as he could; Felicity let out a short sigh, but no one could know if it was from relief or disappointment. She simply moved forward to Stan, who was now at the ready, and she got on top of him, and slid onto his cock, starting to ride him up and down.

"Stan, let her work you over..."
"Sure... whatever..."

Stan had closed his eyes. His hands reached for her breasts, but she pulled them away.

"No touching, " Cedric replied.

It took a great effort for Cedric to put his hands away, but he complied. Cedric told Luis to get in closer and reposition himself. Felicity, as if on cue, stopped what she was doing, much to Stan's chagrin; it was much harder for Luis to get into position. At first, he did not want to touch Stan's legs. Very quickly, he realized that if he was going to get his wish, he was going to have move closer. Physical contact was inevitable. The desire was too much even for his restraint, and once he got past his resistance, he positioned himself, and slid again into Felicity, very close to where Stan was entering her as well.

Both the boys started to try to move about, but of course nothing happened. For a moment, they realized they were somewhat stuck inside her, and this did not prove to be as pleasant as either of them had imagined. With each boy trying to push and pull in a different direction, neither could get a motion going. Again, Cedric came to rescue.

"Boys, let's make this simple. You need to work in tandem. You either thrust together, or you alternate."

It was a very weird thing for Stan and Luis to look at each other and try to coordinate their effort. It was clumsy at best, at least at first. They decided to take turns first; when that did not work well, they decided to thrust together, and they suddenly unlocked the sexual hold they were in. Everything fell through from there; Felicity lost herself in the throes of the two lovers who were mounting her, and the boys were able to let go of their fear, even allowing their legs and hands to touch so they could get a better rhythm going. Felicity climaxed almost instantly from their combined effort, but the boys kept going at it, unable to stop, unable to reason their cooperation.

The rest of the gang watched, at first with amusement, then with concern and finally with disbelief at the sight unfolding in front of them. Felicity's moans filled the room enough that a few began to wonder if this would draw the neighbours in.

Luis could not hold it in anymore. He wanted to do like in the porn movies, pull out and shoot over her body, but he did not even have the time. He filled out the condom before being able to stop his motion, and then he sort of jerked to a stop. The sudden shift in motion caused Stan to also climax at that point, which sent Felicity into yet another orgasm. As Luis pulled out, he fell onto his ass, completely unbalanced and out of it. Felicity took over from there, and rode the entire length of her orgasm on top of a helpless Stan, shaking like a leaf. Felicity collapsed on top of Stan without another sound.

Complete silence filled the room; only the whisper of Danielle and Julie's voice from the other room was heard, and the silence drew them back in.

Cedric moved to Felicity and helped her get back up and off of Stan. Felicity was also shaking, so Cedric took her aside, heading for the bathroom.

Meanwhile, the silence kept its hold on the room. It was Julie who broke it.

"What did I miss?"
Old 03-02-2011, 06:20 AM   #126
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 30

"Talk to me..."

Danielle intercepted Julie as she entered the kitchen. Julie turned to face her, a look of both concern and disgust in her face.

"Why do you want to know?"
"Because I care. Because you're in my home, and a few moments ago, we were... well... making love, sort of. And now, I see you running away, and I can't help but wonder if it has something to do with me."
"I hardly call what we were doing making love..." Julie sneered.

Danielle's face was impassive, and Julie apologized silently for her remark.

"Granted, it was not the most intimate moment..." Danielle commented.

Julie smiled again.

"It was still nice... you have a very sweet pussy."
"Thanks. Now what's eating you, besides Felicity?"

Danielle had intended the question to come out as a joke, but Julie's reaction told her she had struck a nerve. Julie decided to be forthcoming.

"I don't want to watch what's going to happen next..."
"I can understand that... but there's more, I bet."

Both girls moved further into the kitchen as they talked, right next to Danielle's bedroom.

"There is."
"Whose idea was it to invite you?"
"Sandra, of course."
"Why are you here?"
"Well, Sandra said she needed a wingman. Wingwoman. Anyway, she said it would be fun, and it is..."
"But?"
"But I feel somewhat out of place. I'm not used to so many naked men... or any for that matter."

Sounds of pleasure started to emanate from the living room.

"And there they go..." Julie whispered.
"You're jealous?"
"Jealous? Of what?"
"I don't mean of not being with a man. I mean... if everyone does it with everyone, it kind of makes the thing... well, not special at all, maybe?"
"You're smart, Dan, but that's not the issue here. I've had sex for sex, and wanted nothing out of it."
"If I may?..."
"Sure."
"I think you felt a connection to Felicity, and seeing her like that... like what's going on... it's sort of invalidates the intimacy you felt with her, right?"

Julie stared at Danielle and wondered how she could be so insightful.

"Maybe, yeah... I mean, she shared a few things with me earlier, and I thought..."
"Want me to give you my take on what's going on?"
"You'll do it anyway, so go ahead."
"I don't think what's happening there matters to her. I think the conversation you had in my bedroom, earlier in the day, I think that's what mattered really."
"You're sweet, Dan."
"I know. And you're awesome, Julie."

They hugged each other. The sounds of pleasure increased so the girls moved into the bedroom to take some distance and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What about what we just did?" Julie asked.
"What about it specifically?"
"Was it just sex or did it mean something?"
"Honestly... it did not mean that much. It was a thrill..."
"Oh."
"But this... time after, talking, that's nice - amazing even. That's what's important. I could do you anytime, but taking time to chat before or after the fact, sharing, that's what's important."
"You are one weird girl, Dan. Your boyfriend's lucky..."
"He's not my boyfriend just yet."
"Honey, he better grab you up very soon or I'll snatch you up myself."
"That might be fun... but it's just been so strange getting to know him again..."
"Again?"
"He was my crush when I was twelve... thirteen. We completely lost touch until a few months ago."
"And you two hit it off..."
"We did. Sort of. Sandra got into the mix, which I'm sure you're aware of. My fault."
"Don't be sad... it got me here so that's something."
"I guess. Still, I'm confused about Frank. I love him so much - but there's so much distance to cover between six years ago and now... and this is very intense... I mean with Stan and Lucy coming along like they did. And Rita deciding to invite Luis..."
"What's his story?"
"We sort of had a dare with him last night. Not important. As soon as they're done, I'm going to ask them to leave."
"Done with Felicity, you mean."
"Yeah. I get that we're using this to break it off for good, but it's way too awkward for me to continue while Stan is here. And Luis... well, I just don't know him, don't really trust him either. He's just a delivery boy, for crying out loud. What was Rita thinking?"
"She wasn't. Don't be mad at her. I think throwing him into the mix gave us all the push we needed to break free of conventions a little bit."
"Maybe."

The moans and sounds of pleasure stopped.

"And that's the end of that..." Julie laughed.
"You better?"
"Somewhat. I still have... issues."
"Sandra?"
"That obvious?"
"A bit. I think Sandra's taken with somebody else."
"That, however, is more than obvious."
"How much do you want to be with her?"
"Mostly, I want her to be happy."
"You love her that much?"
"You know what... I think I do."
"That's how I love Frank... I don't care what he does... or who he does it with... as long as he's happy."
"We should head back."

They exited the room and saw Cedric and Felicity walking past them. Felicity raised her eyes and locked gaze with Julie, which made Julie blush. Danielle picked up on the hint.

"What did I tell you?"
"Shut up!" Julie joked.

The girls entered the room, noticing Luis on his ass, Stan lying on his back, and the others still in shock over the scene. Completely nonchalant, Julie spoke first, breaking the silence.

"So, what did I miss?"
Old 03-03-2011, 04:38 PM   #127
will9022

AMAZING! This story is so great, and I don't go on that often, so it is nice logging on to many parts in this story. thanks!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:19 AM   #128
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 31

No one answered Julie's query. Instead, everyone remained quiet, still somewhat shaken from what they had just witnessed - or participated in, in the case of Luis and Stan. It took a long moment for the emotion and stress to die down. With Cedric and Felicity both out of the room, no one was sure exactly where to continue.

Frank was the first to regain his composure, partly because he had been expecting something like this on the part of his two friends, and partly because the spectacle had only slightly fazed him. True, Felicity's performance had been somewhat disturbing to him, but previous discussions he had with Cedric had prepared him for something like that. He was glad that it had been Stan and Luis going along for the ride, and not another of his friends. Danielle had also shared with him a few thoughts before going to join Julie in the other room, so he still had a few responsibilities to take care of. He was, after all, still in charge of the entertainment.

"That was something. I hope both you guys enjoyed your opportunity..."

He looked past into the kitchen, where Cedric and Felicity had disappeared.

"I don't think we'll wait for them to get back before moving on. Luis, you satisfied?"
"And how!... that was some crazy shit."
"You said it. Well, I think it's probably time that you left, got back to your job, you know."

It took a few moments for Luis to take the hint, but he acknowledged.

"Yeah. I guess I pretty much got, well, the best reward I could think of. Wow."
"Wow indeed..."

Frank's tone was neutral, practically emotionless. His reaction bothered those who knew him best, like Jacob and Laurie, but Jacob realized it was an act and confided his discovery to Laurie.

Luis started looking around for his clothes, gathering them up and starting to get dressed again. Rita stepped up beside Frank, with Jacques right behind her.

"It was a nice game, Luis... but don't expect a regular thing here."
"Nope, not expecting anything more. To be honest, this was a bit weirder than yesterday... I don't regret it but... damn... I need a breather, you know."
"Yeah. It would be better if you simply did not acknowledge what happened here..."
"Are you kidding? No one would believe me anyway."
"That's what I thought."

Luis had no intention of sticking around, for several different reasons. After this last encounter, he was spent and had no desire to invest in any further sexual endeavour for a while. The intensity of the encounter had left him hollow and spent, and he realized now that he had allowed himself to be taken too far for his tastes. Holding hands with Stan - a complete stranger by any standards - while he was screwing that girl was way too weird for him now, thinking back on it. And even the anal sex seemed somewhat exagerrated. He had always fancied doing it, and it did nothing more for him than regular sex. It even smelled worst - something he should have anticipated, he realized after the fact. And finally, he had to get back to his job. He had been gone for almost a full hour. That was too much time. Still, he thanked Rita personally for having invited him. There were no regrets - just things to think about for himself and the future.

"It was intense, I'll say that much."

Luis actually took the time to shake whatever hands were extended to him before gathering his coat and leaving without actually saying 'goodbye'. The door closed behind him but the tension in the room did not subside. Frank knew the tougher part was still to come.

Jacob sat down and Laurie sat next to him. Jacob had not enjoyed the sight as much as he thought he initially would. There was something obscene about what he had just witnessed, and he was trying to put it into words, but none seemed adequate. Laurie just silently took his hand; she now regretted asking him to join the scene. Why was she always pushing him to have sex with other people? Was it because she felt guilty for wanting the same thing? Her eyes wandered to Sandra, sitting alone on her bench, and she realized that although she was physically attracted to her, her real emotional connection was to Jacob. As Julie moved and sat on the floor, right in front of Sandra, Laurie understood Julie's earlier reaction. Laurie was standing in-between Sandra and Julie; Julie did not make a move for Sandra for fear of being rejected, and Sandra only had eyes for Laurie, and would continue to be like that until Laurie officially rejected her. Laurie looked back to Jacob, squeezing his hand tighter. To hell with that friends with benefit: Laurie now knew what she wanted, and that was two-fold this evening. First, she wanted to have sex with her lover and boyfriend, Jacob; second, she wanted to find a way for Julie and Sandra to end up together, because it only seemed right. Laurie also envisionned a third, less important objective, but she pushed it to the back of her head.

"I love you, Jacob."
"Love you too..."

They kissed gently, and Jacob realized there was purpose in that kiss. It intrigued him, and finally snapped him out of replaying the scene in his mind, bringing him into the moment.

Stan was still lying on his back, Lucy by his side. Danielle looked upon her ex-boyfriend. How oblivious he seemed to everything surrounding him. He had no idea Lucy was thinking of dumping him at some point. She wanted to be sympathetic, but she did not care. She still hurt, and she felt it right that he should get a dose of his own medicine. She wanted him to leave; she had already shared the sentiment with Frank, who had promised to get him to go after his encounter with Felicity. Oddly enough, she wanted to keep Lucy along, but that would be impossible unless they broke up this night, which Danielle was hoping would not happen. She did not want another scene to unfold.

Rita sat on Jacques' lap at the other end of the couch. She placed a hand across his shoulders and waited for the rest of the activities to resume. Neither her nor her boyfriend were particularly shocked by the previous sexual display, but neither were they stimulated. The all-girl 'somewhat orgy' had been erotic and sexy; Rita taking Felicity from behind, while she performed oral sex on Julie, who did the same to Danielle who finally did the same to Lucy. There had been sensuality in their act; Felicity's encounter with Stan and Luis was just sex without purpose, clumsy sex at best. And Stan's immobility, lying naked on his back, not bothering to get up after the activity, told Rita much about him. She shared her feelings with Jacques with a single glance, and he nodded in agreement. It was clear that Stan had to go.

In a sense, Stan had just humiliated himself in front of everybody. Abandoning all self-respect and indulging in Felicity's flesh the way he did, submitting to Cedric's commands, somehow it made Danielle feel better about having lost him. Perhaps Danielle was just using it as an excuse to keep her strong feelings against him alive, but in any event, his performance (although she had missed it entirely) told her that he was not the one for her. Danielle smiled at Frank. It was time.

Frank moved towards Lucy and Stan and bent down besides them.

"Well, Stan, that was something, right."
"Man, that was so awesome."
"Well, that's one way of seeing it."

Frank shared Danielle's feelings, and not simply because Stan was a former rival.

"You should get up now..."
"Yeah, probably..."

Stan did not understand, but Lucy did. She seemed sad.

"He's right. Get up, come on... don't be a lazy bum."

She helped him to sit and he shook his head. She removed the rubber still on his dick; Frank actually took it away to dispose of it, but Danielle intercepted it and went into the kitchen.

"Where's the girl?" Stan inquired.
"Recuperating."
"Oh... I hope I didn't hurt her."
"I doubt it."

Stan finally made his way to his feet.

"I'm satisfied."
"I'm glad..."

Lucy's tone betrayed her real emotion, but taken as he was with his own state of being, Stan barely noticed. Frank was about to say something, but Lucy beat him to the punch.

"I think we should go."
"What? But the party's just beginning..."
"I think the party's done."

Stan seemed disappointed.

"Yeah, I guess. Anyway, I had my fun. You wanna go?"
"We should go."

Frank noticed how she never said she wanted to go.

"Come on Stan, get your clothes."
"All right."

As Stan moved away, Frank apologized silently to Lucy. She simply smiled at him.

"I'm good... I want to speak to Danielle, though."
"Sure. She's probably in the kitchen."

Stan, still in a daze, was sorting through the pile of clothing to find his own. Jacques and Jacob left the couch to assist him and make sure he did not leave with anything that did not belong to him. Meanwhile, Lucy made her way into the kitchen, where Danielle was leaning against her counter.

"Hey. Leaving?"
"Yeah, we are. Better that way."

Danielle hesitated a moment, but decided to be honest.

"It's not you, you know that."
"I know. You don't want to forgive him."
"Not fully, anyway."
"I don't really want to go, but it's best like this."
"What did you see in there?"
"I saw what I needed to see, I guess... Don't worry about me, Dan."
"I do... I was you, sort of..."

Lucy moved up to only a few centimetres from Danielle, kissing her gently on the nose.

"I'm touched... you really are beautiful."
"So are you... prettier than me since you stole him?"
"Dan, it was so easy... I just had to show him my boobs."
"That easy, huh?"
"Yeap. Listen, this is going to sound weird but... I mean, once we're gone, you're gonna move on to other things, right?"
"Right. Might take us a while to get back in the mood, though."
"Yeah. Figured... so... if I manage to ditch him... can I come back?"

A large smile appeared on Danielle's face.

"Yes. I'd be happy to have you around."
"I'm crazy, aren't I?"
"We all are..."

The girls kissed on the lips this time, and gave each other a big hug.

"I won't promise anything, but... if I can..."
"We won't expect you."

Lucy and Danielle returned to the living room; Stan handed Lucy her clothes.

"What about the rest of you?" Stan asked.
"Oh! You know..." Jacques replied.

Frank took a more direct approach.

"Well, I'm staying over... obviously."

He took Danielle's hand. With his free hand, he pointed to Rita and Jacques.

"They're her guests, so they're staying too."

Frank said nothing else and let his words linger in the air as Stan and Lucy got dressed. When Stan was finally fully dressed, he turned to Danielle.

"So... no hard feelings?"
"None whatsoever."
"Good. I'm really... sorry about all this, but you know."
"Good."
"What about my stuff in storage?"
"Can it wait?"
"Yeah. Sure. Whatev."
"Great."

Lucy popped into the conversation.

"I had a great time everyone. I hope to see you again sometime."
"Same here, " Frank replied.

Lucy grabbed Stan by the hand.

"Come on. Let's go."
"Okay. Bye everyone."

And with that, they were off with a wave from everyone's hand. As the door closed behind them, Danielle locked it up. She breathed a sigh of relief. She was happy to see that the crowd was with her on this, and that everyone seemed happy the have impromptu guests depart. Jacob looked about the room.

"Where's Cedric and Felicity?"
Old 03-04-2011, 06:23 PM   #129
interesting
getDare Succubus

I'm going to have to take a quick break over the weekend from posting here, since I have scholarly obligations to attend to, but rest assured I will be back with more, hopefully Monday.

For your speculative enjoyment, there are still two major activities to come for the group, so perhaps around 10-12 more sections before the story comes to a close.

At the risk of disappointing some of my readers, I also have no plans to make a follow-up to this story. While I enjoy writing it, I need to move on to other projects (here and elsewhere). My characters will be able to go on without me.

Write you soon.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 03-05-2011, 11:06 PM   #130
will9022

take as much time as you need. this is amazing!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:04 AM   #131
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 32

Cedric closed the door to the bathroom, as Felicity stripped away every piece of her clothing and got into the tub. Cedric moved towards her and got the water gently running. Felicity sat down in silence at the bottom of the tub, and then looked up at her lover. She smiled.

"Did I do good?"
"You did great..."
"I wasn't as much into it as I usually am."
"I noticed. Did you enjoy it?"
"I did... though I would have enjoyed others more, I think."
"What you did there was very brave, Felicity. I'm proud of you."

She blushed.

"I feel dirty... and not the good kind. The way everyone was looking at us was different."
"It's a different crowd, we can't expect everyone to be as understanding."
"True."

Felicity took some of the running water and splashed it across her body.

"It's funny. We sort of all came at the same time..."
"You did. Well, Luis did, then you and Stan."
"Did you like watching them fuck me?"

Cedric did not answer but just showed a large grin.

"Are you planning to fuck anyone this evening?" Felicity continued.
"I may have one person in mind..."
"Do I know her?"
"I think you may..."
"You know, Ced, if you want to indugle with someone else..."
"We'll see. You know what I prefer."
"I do... you still fancy Frank doing me?"
"And how! But he's way too much into that new girl of his, so we'll probably have to put a raincheck or hold on that thought."
"Shame. He is pretty."
"Yes, he is."

Cedric bent down and caressed her hair.

"I just want to make sure you're okay.
"I am. It was strange though. Those two boys... not our usual crowd. It was all about them, wasn't it?"
"Yes. All taking and very little giving."
"I'd like to give you a little something myself..."
"Later, love. Later."

Felicity splashed some more water on herself, rubbing it against her naked skin.

"I think my boobs made quite an impact on everyone."
"Well, they do..."
"I told my story to Julie."
"And how did she take it?"
"She was sympathetic. I really love her. And she's so good with her tongue - best oral sex I've had!"
"Excellent."
"I could use more dicks though... maybe just one more, the right one..."

She glared at him.

"Do you think you've earned it yet?"
"Well, I ate out one guy until he came in my mouth, I did let one girl eat me out to orgasm, and I had another one ride me with my own strap-on, then I got fucked by two guys at the same time. I did anal... that counts for something, right?"
"What do we say?"
"Please?"
"How do we say it?"

She got on her knees in the bathtub and started rubbing against the leather covering his crotch.

"Have I been a good, obedient girl?"
"Have you?"
"I did everything you asked so far? Can I just at least get another taste of that sweet rod of yours?"
"Go for it."

Cedric did not have to insist. Felicity pulled the cloth off and swallowed him quickly. Cedric, despite the fact that he was the least excitable of the men, still could hold back a moan of pleasure as his girlfriend sucked hard on him. He got turned on by the sight of her sexual prowess, but ultimately, he was the one reaping both rewards, the spectacle and the climax. Felicity, once she got going, was very hard to stop. What ultimately cooled her each time was the satisfaction of her man. With that in mind, Cedric decided it was not yet time for him to come. He pulled away, though it took some effort.

Felicity's face change from desire to fear.

"Did I displease you?"
"No, no, not at all. In fact, it was quite pleasant. But it's too soon."
"Oh... but I want it so bad."
"Get out of the tub. You deserve a treat..."

She hurried out of the tub. He lifted her left leg up to the toilet seat, and positioned himself behind her.

"Close your eyes."

She did. He gently caressed her pussy with his fingers; she moaned lightly. He positioned himseld and entered her with one stroke. She held back a scream. Her lover's dick was hard inside her. Her master was giving her a little taste of paradise. She tried to sway back and forth, but he grabbed her arms tight and held her there.

"Oh... it's so hard... I want you so bad."

He started giving hard thrusts from his standing position, slow but steady. Felicity practically jumped every time. Cedric was as turned as she was, even though he was better at not showing it. At the moment, he knew that he should hold back, but he wanted to take her so hard that it was difficult to resist the urge, so close to the edge.

A knock on the door broke the spell, and Cedric stopped.

"They're gone. You in there?" Jacob asked.

Felicity started laughing, and Cedric followed in kind. He pulled out of her, wiping himself with a washcloth as she got steady on her feet. Cedric answered.

"Yes, we're here."
"The others are gone. Stan, Luis, Lucy, they left."
"We'll be right out."

Felicity turned around and faced her lover.

"I hope you'll finish that later..."
"Make me proud and I'll fuck you every which way you want..."
Old 03-08-2011, 06:22 AM   #132
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 33

As everyone got back into the living room, Frank decided it was time to take an assessment of the evening, if only to clear the air.

First of all, everyone was naked, except for Julie who had never bothered to take her socks off from Danielle's undressing game. Every guy had received oral sex from several of the girls in Jacob's game. Things had gotten a bit weird with the arrival of Stan, Lucy and Luis. Frank was the only person (beyond Cedric and Felicity) to know that their planned presentation had veered completely off course, due in part to Stan and Luis' presence. Now that they were gone, Frank felt that the game could be resumed where it had been sidetracked, but neither Cedric nor Felicity seemed intent on getting back to the original plan, which had simply been to make Felicity the recipient of dares aimed at her. Stan and Luis had completely taken over the activity with their threesome, and now the mood was gone. It was up to Frank to get everyone back in the right mood to move on to Rita's own game.

"All right, everyone feeling good?"

All gave a nod to Frank.

"We're going to take a breather from all the intensity. I want everyone to pair up... let's roll randomly. Boys, girls, does not matter at this time."

Teams were formed: Cedric with Jacques, Felicity with Julie, Jacob with Rita, Danielle with Sandra and finally Frank with Laurie.

"This will be a simple game of massage and relaxation. You'll need to select a person to give and one to receive, at first; later on you'll switch sides."
"Whose game is this?" Rita asked.
"It's mine. Making it up as I go along... I don't think we're ready yet for your game, Rita."
"I am," Rita answered.

She did not insist any further, allowing Frank to keep going.

"Essentially, you'll be massaging your partner for about one minute before switching. Here's how it's going to play. You can't massage an area that's already been massaged."
"Will we able to switch partners?" Jacob asked.
"Sure. If everyone wants to."

Everyone got into position across the room. Frank gave the go-ahead, and the massages started.

Cedric started to rub Jacques' feet for about one minute; he kneaded them as gently as he could, getting the circulation going. Jacques returned the favor by massaging Cedric's broad shoulders, commenting on his physique as he did. Luckily for them, neither guy was very self-conscious of their nudity or the other person`s. When Jacques' dick grazed Cedric`s lower back, he did not even cringe.

Felicity lay Julie down on her back and started massaging her breasts, applying a firm grip as she did so. Julie closed her eyes for the whole duration. When they swapped places, Julie had Felicity lie on her back and massaged her butt cheeks. Julie inquired as to how it had felt to be taken by the two men at the same time, but Felicity's answer was evasive. She smiled at Julie, answering simply.

"Not half as good as when you ate me out..."

Jacob went to work on Rita's lower back. Rita allowed herself to relax while his hands played with her vertebrae. She commented on his strong hands. When they exchanged places, she got him to lie on his back, and massaged his inner thighs. Jacob immediately stood up to attention, Rita's face inches from his crotch. She planted a gentle kiss on the tip as the minute came up.

Sandra took Danielle's hands in her and massaged them. The two girls stared at each other in silence. Danielle had things she wanted to share with Sandra, but found no words to voice them out, so she remained silent. Sandra, on her end, felt the unease but knew not how to adress it. When they swapped places, Danielle turned Sandra around, hugged her from behind and massaged her chest, stomach and sides from behind, squeezing her own breasts against Sandra's back. The minute was almost up when Danielle finally whispered something in Sandra's ear, which made Sandra blush.

"It's so true..." Danielle insisted.

Laurie set Frank on his back and literally went to massage around his crotch area. Her playful smile told a lot about her intentions for later in the evening. She was mindful to work around Frank's dick and never actually touch it as her hands moved about. Frank returned the kindess by massaging Laurie's legs and thighs; Laurie closed her eyes and indulged in the sensation.

Two full minutes were up, and Frank asked if people wanted to switch partners for the massage. No one objected, so new numbers were drawn.

"One minute is too short, " Danielle commented. "Make it two minutes."

It was agreed that the new teams would have two minutes of massage per partner. Everyone partnered up again.

Julie walked over to Frank and sat, exposing her backside to him. He started massaging her shoulders; she relaxed into his grip as best she could. Frank was mindful not to venture anywhere but the shoulders and the back of Julie's neck. Time dragged on for the two, so Frank moved his hands gently downwards, to the middle of Julie's back, then eventually more towards her sides, mindful to avoid getting near her breasts. Julie allowed him to go on, actually enjoying the sensation of his firm hands across her body. When the time was up, they actually switched places and Julie went to work on his back, going from his lower back upward, all the way into his neck muscles, even massaging the lower portion of his scalp to some extent. Frank was completely at ease and moaned gently when the sensation was more agreeable. Julie actually enjoyed touching his body; there was nothing sexual about the massage, but it still felt intimate. Julie was actually sad when the time came up.

Laurie invited Rita to lie on her chest while she went off across her back and buttocks. Rita smiled the entire length of the massage, indulging in the caress of Rita's hand against her skin, relaxing all the way. When it came time to switch, it took some tiem for Rita to rise up; Laurie laid down on her back, allowing Rita access to her full frontal. Rita smiled as her hands went immediately to Laurie's chest and breasts. She kneaded them with a passion, even planting a few kisses here and there during the process.

Danielle told Jacob to sit in front of him. She kneeled facing him and started kneading his shoulders, from the front. His face was at breast level, so it was very hard for Jacob to look elsewhere. This made Danielle smile, especially when she saw the downstairs reaction for Jacob. He did not blush; he made sure to rest his hands for the full two minutes on his knees. When time came to switch, however, he had Danielle sit on her back, legs apart, and getting face down almost in her crotch, he massaged her inner thighs, his breath directed against her private area. Danielle shivered every time. She wanted to grab the back of his head and pull him in, but she held for the full time, panting heavily towards the end.

Felicity had Jacques lie on his back; she grabbed his dick gently and started massaging it, and around it. It did not take long for Jacques to become fully erect again. Felicity stroked him gently, her other hand rummaging across his stomach and chest. Jacques closed his eyes; it was so easy to fantasize about anything, so he let the imagination run wild for the full length of the massage. When it was time to switch, Felicity whispered, looking down at his hard-on.

"I know what kind of massage I want..."
"Tempting... truly. Let's keep some for later."

He went to work on her legs, from her feet up to her thighs and the sides of her pelvic area. The two minutes were almost up when he started to caress the edge of her pussy with one finger. She shivered under his gentle touch. It was over too soon for Felicity. As she got back up, she kissed Jacques on the lips; as she did so, her gaze went to Cedric, to see if had noticed.

Cedric had indeed noticed. He was now on the receiving end of a very nice lower back and butt massage by Sandra, after providing her with the exact same a few minutes earlier. Cedric gave her his approval, should she want to pursue something a bit further with Jacques. This caused Felicity to bite her lower lip.

As everyone returned to a somewhat seated or upright position, Frank took the floor again.

"How is everyone now?"

Everyone was relaxed; any remaining tension was purely sexual at this time, which of course boded well for the remainder of the activity. Frank turned to Rita.

"I warmed them up for you.. you finish them."
Old 03-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #133
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220

Final game; it;s both sad and very exciting since it might be the best few chapters, but at the end of the game, it's the end of the story (or at least thats what I think it is. hopefully not.) Keep writting, keep posting, the finnish line is close but I still want to see the entire course until then.

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #134
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 34

"Actually, Frank, before I can get my game going, I have to speak to Julie."
"Okay... what for?"
"I'll explain later. Julie?"
"You can use my room, " Danielle said.

Rita and Julie got up and went to the other room, while Frank was left to entertain the rest of the guests. Luckily for him, Jacques came to the rescue.

"I have an idea, if everyone is game. We're now four guys, four girls. Only if everyone is up for it, of course."
"Go ahead, " Jacob said.
"The idea came to me while we were massaging each other. Felicity did wonders for me - as you can plainy see (this got a laugh) - and I want to see each boy - and girl - get to the peak of excitement."
"So what's the idea?" Cedric asked.
"Well, we team up with a partner of choice, no swapping this time. The trick is, using only your breath - like Jacob just did to Danielle, you need to keep your partner stimulated, without having them go over."
"I don't think you can make someone come just by blowing on their privates, " Laurie replied.
"You'd be amazed at what you can do with just your breath... Anybody want to try?"

Everyone seemed to be willing to participate, so couples were formed: Frank and Felicity, Jacques and Laurie, Jacob and Sandra, and finally Cedric and Danielle.

"Remember, the rules are simple. We position ourselves in a 69 position, but we cannot touch the other's privates. You can only blow on them."
"What about touching around them or elsewhere?" Danielle asked.
"I see nothing wrong with that if the person is willing."
"What about Julie and Rita?"
"They can join in if they come back soon enough..."

Everyone got into position as best they could, on their side, facing each other's intimate areas. It was a unique sight to behold from any perspective. No particular go-ahead was given, and instead, everyone just went about their business.

Jacques was taking the lead, noticing that a few of the individuals, especially the boys (except for Jacob), seemed to be looking to him for guidance. With his face near Laurie's pussy, he started to gently blow air onto it. Laurie shivered. He moved his hand to the side of her buttocks, holding her in place as he repeated the process with long gusts of air. Laurie decided to do the same to him, and Jacques immediately sprang back to attention.

"Oh my..."

Laurie smiled; she wanted to gobble him up again, but knew to restrain herself. She placed her hand inside his inner thigh, gently massaging there as she kept shooting air onto his manhood.

It took a few moments for everyone to get into it, but everyone got really into it. It was a unique sensation, holding back so as not to touch the other person's sex with their lips. Most of the girls failed once in a while, simply because the dicks stood out as opposed to the pussies. And every boy was extremely stimulated. It was impossible to hide. The girls could manage with showing their stimulation somewhat less, but even they were turned on by the hot breath against their privates. Felicity gently moaned with each breeze from Frank's mouth.

Rita and Julie walked back into the room and saw the scene and froze.

"What is that?" Rita asked.

Jacques paused what he was doing, much to Laurie's chagrin.

"Well, we were waiting for you..."
"You were keeping each other warm?"
"We were..."

Rita smiled.

"Well, it's my turn now. Actually, it's Julie's turn, but since it's my game, I'll explain the rules."

It took a moment for everyone to stop; the tension was too much for many to handle, and it was clear that whatever game Rita had planned needed to provide release to almost everyone.

"Simple game, really... I'll put it bluntly. We're all going to fuck. Each other. Right now."

She paused, letting her words hang in the air.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:55 AM   #135
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 35

Rita handed the floor over to Julie.

"I know what you're thinking, but hear me out first. Let's face it, we're all ripe for it... We're not talking orgy exactly here, anyway, I could never do it with a guy. But that does not mean you people cannot have your own fun."

Julie retrieved the blindfolds and the strap-on from the floor. She turned to Cedric.

"Do you still have condoms?"
"I have three more..."

Julie turned to the girls.

"Anyone wants their partner to use a condom?"

There was some hesitation, but everyone decided against it.

"All right. Make sure you don't get pregnant. I'm sure no one here has any diseases anyway. I hope."
"I can't get anymore pregnant than I already am, " Rita said, and everyone laughed.
"True... all right. I'll want everyone to put on blindfolds, boys and girls alike. Not just yet but take them."

She handed the blindfolds to everyone; she then slid on the strap-on onto herself, which made many of the girls blush.

"There are five girls to be fucked, and only four guys to fuck them, so Rita thought it would be nice if I performed the function of a guy for the group."
"Can't wait..." Laurie answered.
"We'll see."

Once she was set up properly, Julie asked the question which was burning on everyone's minds.

"The idea is that, blindfolded, you will not be able to tell who you are partnered with. I need to ask: is there anyone in the room that does not want to be with someone other than their regular partner? It's important you tell me now."

She let the question hang in the air. No one answered so she returned to it.

"I need a clear answer here. Frank?"
"I'm okay with another partner."
"Just say yes or no."
"Yes, I am okay with being with any girl here."
"Jacob?"
"Yes."
"Cedric?"

Cedric hesitated quite a bit. He looked to Felicity.

"Whatever she decides, I'm up for it."

Julie moved on to the final guy before going to the girls.

"Jacques."
"Yes, I want to do someone else."
"All right. Girls? Danielle?"
"I'm willing to have another guy than Frank fuck me."
"Rita."
"You know I am. I mean yes, I am."
"Laurie?"
"Jacob wants it. I want it. Yes."
"Sandra? Anyone?"
"Yes."
"Felicity?"

Felicity had been pondering her boyfriend's response. It seemed to take her a lot of courage to speak up.

"Yes, I want to. And I want him to do it too."
"All right, that's everyone. As for me, I will fuck any girl that wants it. So, that's settled. You may put on the blindfolds."

The nine other players put on the blindfolds.

"From this point on, I want everyone to be as quiet as they can, so as not to reveal their identity, at least not yet. We'll see about divulging identities at a later time, if people want to. I will spread you all around the room, girls first. Girls, you decide if you get on your knees or lie on your backs. Once every girl is placed somewhere, I'll bring in a guy and help him position himself. Just for your information, I will determine who is with whom completely randomly. I will, at some point, come over and ask the boys, by touching their shoulders if they want to switch partners. There is no obligation there. Just nod yes or no. Remember, keep as quiet as you can, so as not to divulge your identities. If you understood, everyone nod yes."

Julie saw the full nods from everyone. It was time, so she started to spread the girls around the living room, helping them position themselves on the carpet, on all fours or on their backs according to the girls' preference. Once all five girls were in place, she moved to the boys and, using a random method, started assigning each boy to one of the girls, assigning herself to the remaining girl. She helped the boys get in position, even going as far as to touch their buttocks to orient them in the right direction.

Finally, Julie moved in on her own partner, the only girl not yet assigned to anyone else. There was no way the dildo could be mistaken for a real penis, so that girl would know that it was Julie taking her - which was sort of the point of making Julie the game master here. Not really paying attention to what was starting around her, Julie got down to her knees, leaning against the girl lying on her back, positioning herself, before entering her without any effort. Julie started to pump into her; only a few moments in, the girl was in the throes of ecstasy, doing her best to contain the sounds emanating from her mouth.

Other muffled sounds of pleasure started to fill the room.

Advertisements
Kink Talk