Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How is this story
Terrible 1 2.22%
Bad 1 2.22%
Worse than the last one 1 2.22%
Same 7 15.56%
Good 14 31.11%
Great 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2009, 07:36 AM   #121
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sure officelover appreciates everybody's comments. It is evident that everybody has an opinion on how the story should go. If you like sending a story in a direction that you want, check out the finish the person above's fantasy thread. It allows you to write your vision of how the story should go. That being said, I think officelover should write the story however he wants; I've loved seeing how it plays out.

Dislikes: messy, scat, permanent, illegal, public
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #122
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 19: And a half

*Sets record for most comments on a single post on getDare, except for a few more*

(*sets another record, for most oddly worded record*)

Here is the rest of part 19.

__________________________________________________ __________

Pam was still at the store with Daniel. They were checking around in aisles of baby food, diapers, teething rings, all kinds of things. The woman was obviously trying to avoid Pam.

Pam accidentally bumped into her. The woman, flustered, said, "Oh. I'm sorry. I never got to congratulate you. Um... congratulations."

"Thank you." awkwardly replied Pam.

"Come on, Pam," shouted Daniel, "We're going to be late!"

"Late for what?"

"For your doctor's appointment, silly."

"Oh. Yeah."

Daniel stepped over to the register, where he paid the woman for the things.

As Pam and Daniel walked away, Daniel said, "Man, you really need to take some acting lesons (hint, hint), that was terrible! "Late for what?" come on, slut!"

They walked out to the car, and Daniel opened the trunk. Pam started to put the bags she was carrying in, but Daniel said, "Uh-uh. You don't deserve to sit in the front. Or even the back. You'll ride in the trunk."

Pam gingerly climbed into the trunk, and uncomfortably lay down. She was annoyed at this, and felt unsafe as the car pulled away. She observed through a tiny crack between the trunk and the back seat that the bags were in her seat.

She felt so degraded, that she was being treated worse than a bag. "Calm down, Pam." she whispered to herself.

"No talking!" ordered Daniel.

The car ride seemed to take forever. Of course, Daniel had made all the wrong turns so it would take longer. When he finnaly pulled to a stop, Pam was relieved.

He opened the trunk, and said, "Out, bitch."

She needed no further asking, and got out and stretched. She carried in all of the bags. It was about 12 o' clock.

They stepped inside. "Pam," asked Daniel, "do you know why I've bought all this. Certainly not because I have a baby coming; actually I do. You. We're going to have some 'fun'."

__________________________________________________ ________

I'll post more soon!
Old 01-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #123
doxanything

thats good. cant wait for more!
doxanything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #124
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

Much better......much, much, much, better.
Sorry, I can't explain why, it just doesn't irk me anymore.

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #125
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Oh my, I deffinetly did not see that coming. This should deffinetly be interesting, to say the least.
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #126
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

dont stop its torture

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:50 AM   #127
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I'll post more very soon. I'm pretty busy this time of year but I'll persevere. Keep reading, and I'll be sure to post soon!
Old 01-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #128
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Part 20: Goo goo, ga ga

Pam was in diapers. She was standing, entirely naked except for this diaper, in a basement. With a diaper. Did we mention she was wearing a diaper?

This was to her, humiliating. It was so degrading, Pam felt annoyed and insulted. But secretly, she fantasized about asking someone to do this to her. She was slightly horny.

Only slightly. Though possibly quite enjoyable consentually, this was humiliating beyond belief. Daniel returned with a spoonful of baby food. "Oh no! You're not getting me to take that stuff!"

Pam knew, from experience, that there were added laxitives. "For a stupid slut," said Daniel, "You can remember some of my tricks. Well, as your master I order you to eat it."

Pam screamed, "I won't!" She felt very defiant today. She had been through a lot, and needed to keep as miuch strength as she could. But she had to make sure those pictures weren't released...

"Hmm... feeling rebellious today, aren't we whore? Thinking that we should disobey our loving master? Hmm?"

Pam didn't answer. She knew any answer would get her into trouble. Daniel just took a rope, and pushed Pam onto a chair. He expertly tied her down- lots of practice, Pam guessed.

"Open your mouth!"

"No."

"Fine." He sweetly smiled, and then took his hand and tried to manually (Oy! Etymollogical puns!) open her mouth. As soon as he got it open, she bit his hand.

Daniel cried out in pain, pulled his hand out and shook it. "Fuck!" He cried. "Do NOT do anything like that ever again, or I will personally hand those pictures to your parents!"

Pam knew when she had been beaten; she would simmer down now. "Now, since you bit the hand that was going to feed you, I think it's fair for my little baby to be punished."

He had a wicked grin on his face. "What, praytell," he asked, "do babies eat?"

"Milk. Well, they drink it."

"They have to suck their mothers tits, right? Well, I think it's only fitting that you suck something too."

With that, he undid his pants, and stuck his cock into her mouth. She was used to this; but she had to admit to herself that it was unexpected. She sucked, and soon enough he came.

"Swallow it!" He screamed.

She swallowed with supreme disgust.

"That milk," he asked, "Tasted bad. Correct?"

"Yes, master."

"Well, then, maybe his will taste better!" He shoved the spoonful of baby food doen her mouth, and she couldn't help but swallow. It tasted bad, but taste was the least of Pam's worries right now.

Within a couple of minutes, Pam had to piss. And shit. Pam knew that it would be so demeaning, so degrading to soil herself, but apparently her body had a differnet opinion.

Pam eventually couldn't help but shit. There she was, sitting in her own crap. It wasn't a good feeling. At all.

Daniel hd been standing there the entire time, watchign her squirm. This only increased the magnitude of her shame.

"Master, help me, please."

"Babies do not talk! But if you won't be able to keep yourself quiet..."

He produced a gag, and put it in her. He explained, "Now the only way you can show your self and your feelings is through crying. I think we should try it."

He untied her, and said, "On the floor!"

With that, he tooka flogger, and started whipping her back. She was, ultamitely, crying. "Sit in front of me!" He ordered. It was humiliating for Pam to be seen by her master, in tears.

Daniel moved to the end of the room. "Come here, baby."

She got up, and started to walk. "Wow!" Daniel said, "A baby that can walk. NOT!!! Get down, and crawl, babe!"

She did so, and it was embarrasing. To be crawling on the ground of a dirty basement, with shit in a diaper you are wearing. Most people would also be embarrased in that kind of situation.

When she got there, he said "Youy are a nasty, stinky slut. I see you'veshit yourself. Idiot! You will change yourself."

Pam had no idea how to change ababy, much less herself. So basically she tore the diaper off, and looked to Daniel. This look basically asked, "Please, please can I have something to wipe with?"

Daniel was obviously not responding. Daniel said, "Oh? Done all ready? Okay, here is your new diaper." She put it on, and felt disgusted that she hadn't been able to wipe her ass.

Then, Daniel said, "Okay. Good. Now, you're going to take a nap in your crib." There was a crib that Daniel had brought in. He handcuffed Pam's hands together so scape was impossible, then he put her in the crib.

"Go to bed, cunt." He said.

She closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep. But sleep soon proved impossible. She was not tired at all, and time seemed to move as slowly as possible. She wondered how many minutes had gone by.

After about two hours, her ass began to sting. She couldn't expres that anyhow. By the time Daniel came back in, it hurt her a lot. Tears started forming in her eyes. He let her out ofd the crib, and untied her.

"What's the matter, baby?" he asked. She pointed her ass.

He took of the diaper, and said, "Oh. You've been a dirty little slut, and now you have a diaper rash. Don't worry. I know exactly what to do, little idiot slut."

He took a bottle of baby ointment, and spread it around her ass. Pam could tell that he was thouroghly enjoying this. That pervert! Pam thought with rage.

He put a diaper back on her. A new one. "Now, slut, you've given yourseklf a diaper rash. You've made me buy a new diaper, and diaper ointment. I'd say you've been pretty naughty."

With that he unexpectedly pulled her over his knee, and begun to spank her, with the diaper on. Pam didn't really feel it too much. Then, once Daniel realized this, he tore off Pam's diaper.

He spanked it a good 150 times, until it was bright red again. Then, to make matters worse, he took a butt plug, and jammed it in and out of her ass. It hurt a lot.

After Pam had came, he let her free. He took the gag out of her mouth, and said, "You are no longer a baby. You are just a regular, ordinary slut. And a whore. And a cunt. Clear?"

"Yes, master."

"Good," he said, "It's time for our next game."

__________________________________________________ __________

How was that? Feedback please! I'm going to try to be more prompt in future posting. So, so sorry for the wait!
Old 01-30-2009, 05:30 PM   #129
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

interesting part keep going

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:24 PM   #130
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

hm, I'm not a fan of that fetish. But I still enjoyed the story I wonder what the next test will be...hmm..
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #131
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_la View Post
I wonder what the next test will be...hmm..
Not test, game. The testing is over. But... I think you'll enjoy it anyways.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:39 PM   #132
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

Wait, wait, wait. She had shit all over her ass and then he just rubbed oil onto it? What?

Other than that, though I'm also not a fan of the fetish, good description!

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:07 PM   #133
kitkat

A nice long addition. I'm not a fan of that fetish either but it was still entertaining.

Well done
Don't send me a PM 'just to say hi' or asking 'how I am'

Feel free to PM me about anything else, but I just want to clear this up so you don't waste your time.
kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:42 PM   #134
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

quit torturing us and finish

Old 01-31-2009, 05:08 AM   #135
Naigan

So she was in pain from the spanking, and then came at the same time, whilst having a butt plug shoved in and out of her arse...?

That would never work.
Naigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk