Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #121
Nikki111
Account Banned

The dark figure then makes sure the leash is tightly through her panties and the pulls out a bra and hooks it through her panties where her pussy it and pulls it over her head and places it on her back making the wedgie go up her clit and ties the leash to the door and then pulls out a paddle and goes behind her and gives her 30 slaps to her ass.

Send me a message titled wedgie and I will do whatever kind of wedgie you want with any extra like 'give me a bra connection wedgie and put # of ice in it' or things like that Be creative or I will just ignore it

Sex: Female
Location U.S.
Is Bisexual
Nikki111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:35 AM   #122
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty tries not to scream in pain

Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

main limit: NO PICS OR VIDEO

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Kittycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:04 AM   #123
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Smile

the man laughs like mwahaha, enjoying her pain deeply. He pauses a moment and feeds her a laxative, then he pets her head and says good girl. The man then goes into the kitchen searching for food. He finds a couple cans of spaghetti o's and makes two bowls, he eats his bowl at the table and puts her's on the floor, And she eats half of it she starts crying saying she really needs the bathroom, so he tied her up out back and removed her panties, so she is tied to a tree with only a dress and a bra on, The man stands 20 ft away watching, "Poop like a dog." Shes all out bawling now, being so humiliated. She spreads her legs and poops out all the gavel, feeling it scratch her insides on the way out. Causing more pain and tears. After she finishes the man goes inside to find something, shortly after he comes back out, walks to kitty and takes her panties wiping her ass and pussy with, then he put them in her mouth and tells her she won't be talking for awhile. Shes still crying through the panty gag, he then has her roll on her back, legs up and puts the panties he found for her on, they were two sizes to small, so he put them on her backwards, giving her a wedgie constantly. He walks her back inside, removes the panties from her mouth so she can finish her meal. Then after she is done, he put's her nasty poo stained panties back in her mouth, well he decides what to do next.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #124
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty starts to cry more afraid of what the man will decide to do next

Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

main limit: NO PICS OR VIDEO

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Kittycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #125
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

The man puts a vib on max in the front and the back of her panties, then puts a shock collar on her and allows her to walk for now on, on her feet. He holds a remote in front of her and says, "this works for up to 750 feet, if you try to run I might just hold the button down, you will not enjoy that. So behave." He then unties her leash.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

Old 04-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #126
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

The man takes her out back again, removes the nasty panties from her mouth and balls them up, the he has her get on her knees and open her mouth, then he piss's in her mouth, forcing her to swallow it all. After he is about done he pulls out and piss's all over the panty gag, so they are soaking wet, then he puts the panties back in her mouth, every ten mins her body quivers as she has another orgasm from the vibs. The man puts some duct tape over her mouth keeping the panties in place. "suck those clean." He then bends her over and spanks her ass till it is a rosy red. He also checks her panties noticing them soaked. He bends down to get a taste. She smells so good, he keeps licking and sucking. He moves the panties to the side and pulls the vib out, right as she cums again right into his mouth. Then he puts the vib back in and give's her a bra connection wedgie.

Old 04-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #127
Yuki123

Kitty trys her best not to wimper.....now that the shock collaar was on her all her " plans " of running away were gone

Likes: Private and Verbal humiliation, self bondage,submission, wediges
Yuki123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #128
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

It is now night fall so the man ties her spread eagle face up to a bed and leaves her there, sleeping in bra, panties and a dress. one vib in her pussy and one in her ass with a bra-connection wedgie. The man stands above her for a minuet taking in that luscious body. Then he pulled down his pants and told her to open wide, she obeyed, and he put his ass right over her face. Farting multiple times. Then he got off her and masturbated into a cup 5 times before passing out naked on a couch right outside her door.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #129
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Kitty Wakes up the next morning to discover that the batteries in the vibs have died and that the man is gone.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #130
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Kitty tries to get out of her bonds but with no anvil. She feels a bursting in her bladder, she struggles and moves around best she can, She knows she can't get out so she bends her body to the right and piss's for all she is worth. Her plan doesn't help very much as she piss's all over her bed and herself. There she begins to cry again. Feeling so trapped and alone.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #131
Nikki111
Account Banned

Kitty tries to stand the feeling of lying in the bed with her panties soaked and dress also soaked in piss

Send me a message titled wedgie and I will do whatever kind of wedgie you want with any extra like 'give me a bra connection wedgie and put # of ice in it' or things like that Be creative or I will just ignore it

Location U.S.
Is Bisexual
Old 04-30-2012, 01:31 PM   #132
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PerfectlyImperfect, AKA PI, was walking through the woods when he stumbled upon a cottage, He stopped and just listened for a long while, hearing nothing he walked in very ninja like. Dead silence except for a whimpering coming from the rear of the house. He peeked into a room seeing a girl tied to a bed who had peed herself. Quickly he rushes in and unties her and pulls her behind them until they are far away from the cottage and into the woods, PI then questions her, "what is your name?" , "what are you doing out here?" , "Who tied you to that bed?" . Through sobs she answers, "kitty." "Some man brought me out here" "he also tied me up and made me do dirty things." PI asks, "would you do dirty things for me?" At first kitty get's a look on her and she thinks hmm I could say no, but this guy seems nice enough. So she says, "yes I would please you." PI smiles to himself, today he caught something better then rabbits and deer.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #133
Nikki111
Account Banned

Kitty couldnt believe she said yes after all she went through yesterday this guy could have just been pretending he was being nice just so she could say yes.

Location U.S.
Is Bisexual
Old 04-30-2012, 01:50 PM   #134
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI took kitty back to his swimming hole, had her strip off all her cloths in a sexy manner, watching her pull her panties down and seeing some vibrators fall from her asshole and pussy, instantly made him hard. He then pushed her into the water. Then stripped himself and jumped in after her. PI comes here everyday to wash himself so he had some soap nearby, and washed her vigorously. Spending a lot of time washing her breasts, pussy and ass. After he had washed her, he asked her to wash him. She did, being just as vigorous, He then went towards the shore and put his butt up in the air, "make sure to clean my anus good." And she did. Afterwards he put his cloths back on but told her to stay naked cause her cloths were nasty. Before pulling up his pant's he told kitty to lick his anus, She was hesitant, and he calmly said, "you cleaned me yourself you know I am clean do it to prove so." She did then and afterwards he cupped her pussy. Then showed her his hand, "See how wet that made you?" Then he licked his hand, "mmm and good." He had her follow him back to his house. After about a half in hour he stopped walking and she looked around just seeing forest, then slowly she could see a house, it was all camouflaged, two stories high and around 2000 sq feet. "I used to live here alone, but now I have you."

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect; 04-30-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: edits
Old 04-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #135
Nikki111
Account Banned

"What is the first thing you are going to do with me once we get inside?" She said kinda impatient and nervous

Location U.S.
Is Bisexual

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay