Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 07-27-2018, 07:12 PM   #121
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

T16 69 Dice -
5. 69 naked push ups, with peg on end of dick

The big takeaway from this dare is that I am out of shape

I started with a set of 20, and proceeded with sets of 10; with untimed breaks between each set. By the second set my arms were shaking. After each set, I did rotate the peg to keep circulation; but other than that I kept it on the entire time. The peg did hit the floor as I went down, which was a bit extra painful.

I'm tempted to suggest playing in F4. But A1 and E5 both look good too.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:41 PM   #122
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

T09– Insert a big dildo/vibe/improvised toy in anyone of your holes (anal/oral/vaginal) and do 100 deep thrusts.

Normally if I saw this, I would just go anal; but I was feeling adventureaous and decided to give oral a try. I don't actually have any oral toys, so I used one of my anal ones; which was a bit disgusting to think about, but I keep them cleen, so it wasn't actually a problem.

I don't think more experienced people would call what I used "big" (it is about 4.5" long), but when I tried it out, it was just long enough to hit the back of my throat. It has a suction cup, so I stuck it to the wall, and decided that a thrust only counts when my lips hit the wall. This turned out to a bit deeper than it was when I was testing it, and I ended up gagging 17 times, and had to take it out of my mouth entirely for a short break twice.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 07-28-2018, 12:59 AM   #123
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Glad the peg did its job - always good to read that my dice has the intended effect

I think B3 would be good move

BvG : 228 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 02:00 AM   #124
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
I think B3 would be good move
Hmm, well then you better hope that our team gets a new captain that is more masochistic than me in the next day

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:12 PM   #125
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Since we're coming up to the end of what might be the last round, I don't want to risk us loosing by passing, so I just did a third task:

T68 - Do 10 edges in a row, if you peak you have to ruin it.

Not much to say about this one. I did 10 quick edges (eg. no holding), then backed off just long enough for them to fade.

I'll leave it up to Marissa if we want to win, throw, or toy with yellow for another round.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 07-28-2018, 11:08 PM   #126
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Since we're coming up to the end of what might be the last round, I don't want to risk us loosing by passing, so I just did a third task
Aww, I was going to wait until like 71 hours and 50 minutes to post.

The following tasks earned the red team a checker:

T16 (done for the first time)
Quote:
T16 69 Dice -
5. 69 naked push ups, with peg on end of dick

The big takeaway from this dare is that I am out of shape

I started with a set of 20, and proceeded with sets of 10; with untimed breaks between each set. By the second set my arms were shaking. After each set, I did rotate the peg to keep circulation; but other than that I kept it on the entire time. The peg did hit the floor as I went down, which was a bit extra painful.

I'm tempted to suggest playing in F4. But A1 and E5 both look good too.
T09 (done for the first time)
Quote:
T09– Insert a big dildo/vibe/improvised toy in anyone of your holes (anal/oral/vaginal) and do 100 deep thrusts.

Normally if I saw this, I would just go anal; but I was feeling adventureaous and decided to give oral a try. I don't actually have any oral toys, so I used one of my anal ones; which was a bit disgusting to think about, but I keep them cleen, so it wasn't actually a problem.

I don't think more experienced people would call what I used "big" (it is about 4.5" long), but when I tried it out, it was just long enough to hit the back of my throat. It has a suction cup, so I stuck it to the wall, and decided that a thrust only counts when my lips hit the wall. This turned out to a bit deeper than it was when I was testing it, and I ended up gagging 17 times, and had to take it out of my mouth entirely for a short break twice.
T68 (done for the first time)
Quote:
T68 - Do 10 edges in a row, if you peak you have to ruin it.

Not much to say about this one. I did 10 quick edges (eg. no holding), then backed off just long enough for them to fade.
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in A1 and claim victory for the Red Team.

The final board is reflected below. We look forward to our prize.

limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
Old 07-29-2018, 02:03 AM   #127
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
Aww, I was going to wait until like 71 hours and 50 minutes to post.
And I was wishing your internet failed to connect in the last ten minutes..lol

Well Played everyone

The kitty tasks will be posted shortly
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 02:28 AM   #128
nina@
getDare Succubus

Box The Kitty (Round 1)

THE KITTY
(Round 1)

marissa353
Quote:
My dare is called Mindfulness training.

Stand in a room without clocks. Start a stopwatch on your phone and put it face down. Place a clothespin on your body every minute. Once you've put the 20th pin on, check the timer. If you were within 90 seconds of being accurate (the stopwatch says 18:30-21:30), you are done and can remove the pins softly. If you failed, you must add pins until you reach 30 minutes. Then you must rip them off.
maxperv
Quote:
Here is my contribution, based on a dare I received recently:
Put on a set of nipple clamps (or pegs).

Roll a 2d6

If you roll a pair of 1’s, you may open the clamps and take them off.

If you roll anything other than a pair of 1’s, pull the clamps off your nipples without opening them, then rotate the clamps 90 degrees, and reapply.

After 30 seconds, roll the dice and try again.
Given the probability of a pair of ones (1 in 36 ) this task should be doable (even in the worst case) in less than 30 minutes.
nina@
Quote:
This dare has been inspired from a couple of dares I have read and received around here.

Edge till you peak and then stop (don't cum). Now lie down on your back just holding at the base of your genital but you are not allowed to masturbate/rub/stimulate, neither are you allowed to distract yourself doing anything else focussing your mind only on your hands. See for how many minutes (max 20 minutes) you can do this without giving in to the urge to masturbate. Now subtract the number of minutes you did it from 30 (your answer will be in between 10 to 30 as the max time to hold was 20 minutes). Now this is the number of squats you need to do with the following predicament.

Now put pegs/clamp on each nipple and take two small bottles (500 ml) filled with water and tie to each clamp with a short piece of string such that the hanging bottles sit (do not grip the bottles) on your palm (elbows bent) at around waist level. Place an object of height half a metre (optional if you can't find anything that height) on the ground in between your legs. When you squat with this set up, make sure your ass/bottom touches the top of the object lying on the floor. If your bottom does not touch the object (that means you are not squatting properly), that squat won't be counted. If at any time the bottle falls (i.e. the clamp/pegs comes off) because of your hand movement then start all the squats again.
sciencegal
Quote:
Sensory Under-load
Strip naked and keep your underwear in your hand. Now find something to blindfold yourself with (scarf, blindfold, tie, etc), a stopwatch, and headphones to play white noise. Get down on your hands and knees, keeping your knees wide apart to expose yourself for me. Put on your headphones and play some white noise so that you cannot hear anything. Now take your underwear and stuff it in your mouth, as much as will fit. Lower your face to the ground so your ass is up nice and high. Start the stopwatch, put on your blindfold, and edge twice. Take your time for each edge; your goal is to make it last at least 10 minutes but no longer than 15. You must continually stroke your penis/rub your clit the entire time. If you stop stroking/rubbing, the timer stops as well. Once you reach your second edge, remove your blindfold and stop the stopwatch. If you made it between 10 and 15 minutes (any time in between), you are done. If your 2 edges took less than 10 minutes or longer than 15, you will receive a small punishment. For each second that you were under or over (for example, if your time was 8:58, you were under by 62 seconds) you will spank your ass once per cheek. You will also spend double that time in the corner (62 seconds x 2 = 2 minutes 4 seconds). While in the corner, you will bend at the waist so that your nose is touching the wall. You will also reach back and hold spread your ass cheeks so that your asshole is completely exposed. You must hold this position until your corner time is up
mousey123
Quote:
Cover your penis and ball/ clit and pussy in toothpaste or icy hot or similar, then tie your ankle to the corners of you bed so legs are spread wide open, lay back and put on a blindfold and hands under your head, no music or distractions, lay like this for 30 minutes enjoying the sensation, once the time is finished, you may edge or cum if your allowed but must do this before cleaning up, or you can clean up straight away.
Triangle
Quote:
Was gonna use my dice, but they already in play - so ď will raid the dictionary
seven deadly sins
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...12&postcount=4
kamita721
Quote:
Place two bowls at opposite ends of the room; one filled with water, the other empty. Use your mouth to transfer the water to the empty bowl while crawling. Once done, keep your face in the now filled bowl until you drink it empty.
MarvHarvey
Quote:
The Damsel's Dice

For this dice task the damsel will need to roll one standard d6 dice, possibly more than once.

Roll:
1-2: Upstairs
3-4: Downstairs
5-6: Online

If you get a task that you cannot do, such as lack of equipment or it is in your limits, pick any task to do and then roll again.

UPSTAIRS: Pick one!
Tenline tanlines: Do this summer-themed WFM task.https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=23431
Walking Well: Go for a 15 minute walk in a park or beside water.

DOWNSTAIRS: Pick one!
Bundling Breasts: Measure yourself around the largest part of your breasts while wearing your swimsuit. Then measure around your chest just below your breasts. This difference in centimeters between these numbers is the number of times to slap your breasts.
Spanky panky: Pick one of these three spanking tasks.
1. Breasts: 50 with your hand.
2. Thighs: 20 with your hand, 30 with something flexible (e.g. belt), 30 with something wooden.
3. Butt: 20 with your hand, 30 with something flexible (e.g. belt, cord), 50 with something wooden.

ONLINE: Pick one!
Aiming at AMAs: Post at least 5 new questions to at least 4 AMAs that are still on their first page.
Lounge Lizards: Post at least 20 times in no more than 5 lounge games.

Last edited by nina@; 07-29-2018 at 06:19 PM.
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 07-29-2018, 02:40 AM   #129
nina@
getDare Succubus

Default Kitty Rules

Each member of the winning team can choose any 1 task (except for the one they contributed) for themselves from the kitty individually (with or without modifications) and notify us on this thread by quoting that task from the kitty above. Tasks once chosen by someone (and notified here) can't be chosen again.

Once the entire winning team has picked dares for themselves, the can then allocate (either the winning team collectively decide or the team members suggest and winning captain decides) one task to each of the losers from what's remaining in the kitty by posting it here. Please note that kinks and limits of individuals are to be respected and avoid giving someone their own task unless you think they really deserve it.

If the remaining tasks are not suitable for the remaining candidate pool, some modifications are allowed both by winners allocating tasks as well as the task doer. As a last resort, winning team, if you fail to find any suitable task for yourself or any member of the losing team, any three tasks of your (i.e. winners) choice from the Task List of the game can be done yourself or allocated to that member of the losing team respectively instead of 1 kitty dare.

The losing team members should also notify/post the tasks they are doing on this thread as allocated to them. As already mentioned modifications are allowed to suit your kinks and play safe.

Reports are appreciated but not mandatory. There is no time limit as such, but 3 days is a reasonable time for all task allocations to be made and 1 week thereon to complete the tasks. But no reporting on thread if and after a new game starts to avoid confusion.

Last edited by nina@; 07-29-2018 at 04:15 PM.
Old 07-29-2018, 08:38 AM   #130
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

I'll take maxperv's

Quote:
Here is my contribution, based on a dare I received recently:
Put on a set of nipple clamps (or pegs).

Roll a 2d6

If you roll a pair of 1’s, you may open the clamps and take them off.

If you roll anything other than a pair of 1’s, pull the clamps off your nipples without opening them, then rotate the clamps 90 degrees, and reapply.

After 30 seconds, roll the dice and try again.
Given the probability of a pair of ones (1 in 36 ) this task should be doable (even in the worst case) in less than 30 minutes.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 07-29-2018, 09:24 AM   #131
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I'll take MarvHarvey's

Quote:
The Damsel's Dice

For this dice task the damsel will need to roll one standard d6 dice, possibly more than once.

Roll:
1-2: Upstairs
3-4: Downstairs
5-6: Online

If you get a task that you cannot do, such as lack of equipment or it is in your limits, pick any task to do and then roll again.

UPSTAIRS: Pick one!
Tenline tanlines: Do this summer-themed WFM task.https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=23431
Walking Well: Go for a 15 minute walk in a park or beside water.

DOWNSTAIRS: Pick one!
Bundling Breasts: Measure yourself around the largest part of your breasts while wearing your swimsuit. Then measure around your chest just below your breasts. This difference in centimeters between these numbers is the number of times to slap your breasts.
Spanky panky: Pick one of these three spanking tasks.
1. Breasts: 50 with your hand.
2. Thighs: 20 with your hand, 30 with something flexible (e.g. belt), 30 with something wooden.
3. Butt: 20 with your hand, 30 with something flexible (e.g. belt, cord), 50 with something wooden.

ONLINE: Pick one!
Aiming at AMAs: Post at least 5 new questions to at least 4 AMAs that are still on their first page.
Lounge Lizards: Post at least 20 times in no more than 5 lounge games.

Old 07-29-2018, 09:34 AM   #132
sciencegal

I'll take mousey's

mousey123
Quote:
Cover your penis and ball/ clit and pussy in toothpaste or icy hot or similar, then tie your ankle to the corners of you bed so legs are spread wide open, lay back and put on a blindfold and hands under your head, no music or distractions, lay like this for 30 minutes enjoying the sensation, once the time is finished, you may edge or cum if your allowed but must do this before cleaning up, or you can clean up straight away.
Old 07-29-2018, 09:55 AM   #133
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

I pick.

kamita721
Quote:
Place two bowls at opposite ends of the room; one filled with water, the other empty. Use your mouth to transfer the water to the empty bowl while crawling. Once done, keep your face in the now filled bowl until you drink it empty
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:16 PM   #134
nina@
getDare Succubus

Thank you Team Red for picking tasks for yourselves. Now, we Team Yellow anxiously await our fate..lol

Let us know your task allocations for us here
Old 07-29-2018, 04:45 PM   #135
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

For our assigning convenience, the remaining tasks are:

marissa353
Quote:
My dare is called Mindfulness training.

Stand in a room without clocks. Start a stopwatch on your phone and put it face down. Place a clothespin on your body every minute. Once you've put the 20th pin on, check the timer. If you were within 90 seconds of being accurate (the stopwatch says 18:30-21:30), you are done and can remove the pins softly. If you failed, you must add pins until you reach 30 minutes. Then you must rip them off.
nina@
Quote:
This dare has been inspired from a couple of dares I have read and received around here.

Edge till you peak and then stop (don't cum). Now lie down on your back just holding at the base of your genital but you are not allowed to masturbate/rub/stimulate, neither are you allowed to distract yourself doing anything else focussing your mind only on your hands. See for how many minutes (max 20 minutes) you can do this without giving in to the urge to masturbate. Now subtract the number of minutes you did it from 30 (your answer will be in between 10 to 30 as the max time to hold was 20 minutes). Now this is the number of squats you need to do with the following predicament.

Now put pegs/clamp on each nipple and take two small bottles (500 ml) filled with water and tie to each clamp with a short piece of string such that the hanging bottles sit (do not grip the bottles) on your palm (elbows bent) at around waist level. Place an object of height half a metre (optional if you can't find anything that height) on the ground in between your legs. When you squat with this set up, make sure your ass/bottom touches the top of the object lying on the floor. If your bottom does not touch the object (that means you are not squatting properly), that squat won't be counted. If at any time the bottle falls (i.e. the clamp/pegs comes off) because of your hand movement then start all the squats again.
sciencegal
Quote:
Sensory Under-load
Strip naked and keep your underwear in your hand. Now find something to blindfold yourself with (scarf, blindfold, tie, etc), a stopwatch, and headphones to play white noise. Get down on your hands and knees, keeping your knees wide apart to expose yourself for me. Put on your headphones and play some white noise so that you cannot hear anything. Now take your underwear and stuff it in your mouth, as much as will fit. Lower your face to the ground so your ass is up nice and high. Start the stopwatch, put on your blindfold, and edge twice. Take your time for each edge; your goal is to make it last at least 10 minutes but no longer than 15. You must continually stroke your penis/rub your clit the entire time. If you stop stroking/rubbing, the timer stops as well. Once you reach your second edge, remove your blindfold and stop the stopwatch. If you made it between 10 and 15 minutes (any time in between), you are done. If your 2 edges took less than 10 minutes or longer than 15, you will receive a small punishment. For each second that you were under or over (for example, if your time was 8:58, you were under by 62 seconds) you will spank your ass once per cheek. You will also spend double that time in the corner (62 seconds x 2 = 2 minutes 4 seconds). While in the corner, you will bend at the waist so that your nose is touching the wall. You will also reach back and hold spread your ass cheeks so that your asshole is completely exposed. You must hold this position until your corner time is up
triangle
Quote:
Was gonna use my dice, but they already in play - so ď will raid the dictionary
7 deadly sins
And our victims are:

nina@

maxperv

Triangle

MarvHarvey

PM Dares

Toys:

Last edited by kamita721; 07-29-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk