Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-25-2024, 06:59 AM   #121
Alessandro1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I can't work naked lab is open and people pass by.. I would get fired ..
We have bathrooms here and there in the building not specified if for men or women, so I can do it simply.. in the bathroom
Wasn´t very specific about it, sorry, I meant to take off your private clothing, and stay naked under your scrub and lab coat.
will look out for the details more

easy win with shared toilets :P
Alessandro1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 07:14 AM   #122
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro1991 View Post
Wasn´t very specific about it, sorry, I meant to take off your private clothing, and stay naked under your scrub and lab coat.
will look out for the details more

easy win with shared toilets :P
so no bra and no tshirt under the scrub .. the least possible

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 07:20 AM   #123
Alessandro1991

Quote:
so no bra and no tshirt under the scrub .. the least possible
Well you still got your thong, just in your pussy instead
Old 01-25-2024, 07:48 AM   #124
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

So I went to bathroom and got naked, everything off, shoes, socks, scrub, tshirt, bra.. edged while kneeling naked and it took not so much time.
Now I am back in lab, no tshirt, no bra and panties in pussy.. and lab coat of course.
In a few Sab is going to pass by to go get some coffee and a small talk in relax area.. let see if she notice something different

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-25-2024, 08:07 AM   #125
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
I will think about the jumpsuit, honestly is not so much my taste a little bit on the vintage side and seems thick and heavy and somewhat "tame".
Well, the description says "materiale elastico", it means stretchable fabric, and "veste come una seconda pelle", it means gloves like a second skin, so maybe it isn't so thick and heavy (but it could be helpful when you are pantyless and helplessly dripping...). As for the vintage look: yes, it has a vintage look, and here's just a matter of personal tastes .

Quote:
both bodysuit have the same pattern so with both you will notice is the same garment and with the double breasted blazer/dress I will not wear a skirt, it looks like this somewhat
Nice blazer, and it has a deep enough neckline to leave clearly visible the top of both models.

Quote:
I dont know if I will do the changing room later or tomorrow with Sab but.. are you suggesting for me to remove bra, tshirt and panties (anyway they are stuffed in my pussy now) now and keep working naked under my scrub?
Remove bra, tshirt and panties? Naaaahhh, only bra and tshirt, panties can remain in their proper place
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 08:33 AM   #126
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Well, the description says "materiale elastico", it means stretchable fabric, and "veste come una seconda pelle", it means gloves like a second skin, so maybe it isn't so thick and heavy (but it could be helpful when you are pantyless and helplessly dripping...). As for the vintage look: yes, it has a vintage look, and here's just a matter of personal tastes .
It's just personal taste, maybe I feel it a little much "plain" for may taste knowing is intended to be used to show off without wearing panties and bra.. what about something completely backless maybe showing some side boobs as well?

Quote:
Nice blazer, and it has a deep enough neckline to leave clearly visible the top of both models.
My blazer has a even deeper neckline reaching below the boobs, somewhat between boobs and belly button

Quote:
Remove bra, tshirt and panties? Naaaahhh, only bra and tshirt, panties can remain in their proper place
panties are in pussy

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-25-2024, 08:36 AM   #127
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

back from coffee, Sab noticed something was missing and she told me it is somewhat hot in my lab, but she even noticed a little bit more swinging in my boobs and I just told her I get used to this feeling and I find it nice she then asked me " so you have nothing under your scrub?" smiling
I just smiled back

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-25-2024, 08:37 AM   #128
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Sab, she is on the small side as me, dark hair, brown eyes and nice smile, not slim or fat, on the average but with nice curves, she has big boobs, she got implants 3-4 years ago before she was almost flat chested, I think she passed from 32A to 34D or E on her small frame is really impressive. I have just seen her changing so maybe a couple of time topless in summer but never naked, I can then give you less details on her dirty code here
Oh this is interesting! Maybe we can use this as an excuse to let her see more of you naked in the changing room. I don't mean to change the focus of redcamel's dare, which is to let Sab know how nasty you are, nude under your clothes at work. I mean it just like an addition.

It could work like this: you go to the changing room before her, and place yourself in front of your locker, earphones on (shaking your head to an imaginary music, so you can pretend you didn't hear her coming). Whe she enters, you just pull up your scrub, and reveal you're topless under it. But don't turn around yet. So you can gauge her reactions (like, if she just stays there without doing or saying anything, maybe she's at least a bit interested in what she sees...). You can decide now. You can either:

1. turn around, "see" her and act all surprised and embarrassed, then if she comments, say something like "my titties are small, not like yours, no real need to bother to cover them" and if she's not freaked out or annoyed, go on like that, still topless, maybe asking her if she thinks you should have a boob job too, showing their size and shape, things like that. At this point, if you don't want to let her see you're pantiless, you can always excuse yourself to the bathroom and finish to change there, so you have kind of an escape route

or:

2. (more daring) continue to undress, revealing you're fully nude under the scrub. From now on, proceed as above. But you will have something more to explain...

Too much daring?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 09:00 AM   #129
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

she already noticed when having coffee together I was not wearing anything under the scrub top.. I will work on the changing room part later.. let see what happen

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-25-2024, 09:47 AM   #130
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
back from coffee, Sab noticed something was missing and she told me it is somewhat hot in my lab, but she even noticed a little bit more swinging in my boobs and I just told her I get used to this feeling and I find it nice she then asked me " so you have nothing under your scrub?" smiling
I just smiled back
The things seem to be keeping an interesting turn, she shows interested and playful, if not even accomplice...

Since she already knows that you are half naked under your scrub, probably all you need is just to make her guess that she could have the opportunity to be alone with you in the changing room, and see if she will catch it. Once there, a conversation starter could be to tell her that, the first time, you actually did it because you felt too warm in your room, but that it gave you a so good and hot feeling, that sometimes, when you feel in a nasty mood, you do it just to enjoy that naughty feeling. Maybe you could also dare to tell her that today, saying you "naughty girl" she turned on your nasty mood, and you can't helped but to do it, and joke that, now that she knows this little secret of yours, you wish she won't take too much advantage of it.

Last edited by redcamel; 01-25-2024 at 09:50 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 12:02 PM   #131
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Writing from home today, the last hours at work were quite nerve wrecking, mostly for the job to be done, a couple of test just crashed and I had no time to update the thread..
I finished around 6.40pm and I was thinking about what to do in the changing room when Sab appeared at my lab door.
She just told me she was going as well and we were the only 2 left so she passed by to wait for me to go to the changing room..
Well I had no choice but to change in front of her ...
While walking down the stairs to the changing room she pointed out how giggly my boobs were without a bra and asked me about the "new fashion" ..
Well I told her in my lab sometimes it gets hot and then told her ..that after the little surprise I made my hubby I felt like more adventurous and I liked somewhat the feeling of having more "freedom" under my scrub adding to this that sometimes working in a lab is so boring that having some "adrenaline running" may help..
She smiled at me and told me "..mm... I can understand you.."
we arrived at the changing room and she told me something else.
She told me she was not the only one to notice and she heard a couple of young intern commenting about me being "giggly".. but as well she told me the other colleague working with her just told her she believe I am wearing some more comfy seamless bra ..
Just then she was taking off her scrub top and tshirt so I was there, talking with her, in just her bra with her big boobs almost exploding in..
I just took off my scrub and my boobs..well you know.. were there hanging free for the world to see and she commented "you are definitely wearing the most comfortable bra ever made, I feel like I am confined in a medieval torture corset here.."
".. I see, how can you be so restricted all the day in that bra, just take my lead!" I told her smiling while she was taking off her scrub pants, showing a matching thong under it..
"you will be less.. "giggly" then me since you are younger.."
"and since my boobs are fake " she told me smiling as well
Then I put my hands on the waistband of my scrub pants and told her "this is a secret between the 2 of us.. I wanted to be ready for this evening surprise for my hubby" and lowered my scrub pants to remain totally naked in front of her.
She just smiled and put a finger in front of her lips to tell me she would not tell anyone my little secret, then told me "..naughty girl.." again still smiling.
We started then to get dressed again, I decided to skip panties (anyway I should have to take them off my pussy and it seemed just too much..) and bra, this way the "hubby surprise" thing would still be realistic and anyway... at this point I just wanted to..
I skipped wearing the tshirt as well, just put the sweater then the coat and off we went to the parking.
before going in the car she just told me "so another happy surprise for hubby.. maybe I'll take your lead on this too one of this days" again she smiled at me and then she left.
I was quite hot after all this again, waited for her to leave and then, in my car, decided anyway, even if no dare was given about this, to take off first my coat, then my sweater, then put my coat back on but undone.. to drive home topless.
Hubby was already home and since I was late at work he stopped by to buy something, so I had not to stop on the way.. he really loved when I showed him my naked boobs once home.. now he is preparing.. in a few I will go eat.. still topless

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-25-2024, 02:04 PM   #132
Alessandro1991

beautiful resume, and very nice twist on sab to get her to go to work without bra too, very naughty.

Would have been extreme if you took your panties out of your dripping pussy.

Well since u didn't have a dare but did it anyway, why not driving tomorrow morning topless to work, so u start the day in the right mood
for work you should wear some slutty high heels, about 5 1/2 inches, stiletto pumps.
u should bring some nice lingerie for work
https://www.intimissimi.com/de/produ...19&bigcup=true
something like that, as long as nipples aren't covered

maybe i add some more later or tomorrow
Old 01-25-2024, 03:02 PM   #133
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro1991 View Post
beautiful resume, and very nice twist on sab to get her to go to work without bra too, very naughty.

Would have been extreme if you took your panties out of your dripping pussy.

Well since u didn't have a dare but did it anyway, why not driving tomorrow morning topless to work, so u start the day in the right mood
for work you should wear some slutty high heels, about 5 1/2 inches, stiletto pumps.
u should bring some nice lingerie for work
https://www.intimissimi.com/de/produ...19&bigcup=true
something like that, as long as nipples aren't covered

maybe i add some more later or tomorrow
I cant work with heels, safety equipment.. I have to wear my slippers..
I like the lingerie, but I dont have one like that at the moment, I will ask hubby to buy me one (and he will love to ) but tomorrow I think I will do without.
And well I can drive topless under my coat to work tomorrow

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-25-2024, 03:37 PM   #134
Alessandro1991

Quote:
I cant work with heels, safety equipment.. I have to wear my slippers..
I like the lingerie, but I dont have one like that at the moment, I will ask hubby to buy me one (and he will love to ) but tomorrow I think I will do without.
And well I can drive topless under my coat to work tomorrow
u can wear ypur heeels till u get there and after work

hubby sure will love it

good start in the day, driving with just the coat, don't get caught changing
Old 01-26-2024, 01:38 AM   #135
Alessandro1991

How was the drive to work?

How much you still wearing?

Any special plans for work today or you free for all?

Advertisements
Kink Talk