Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #121
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Ah, moving in... yes, that is a good point. You have proven yourself a sensible Mistress for our little slut.

It does seem there should be a trade-off, though, doesn't it? Perhaps no panties this week? Or, as incentive to speed the recovery, no cumming allowed until the rule takes effect?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zootsuit View Post
ok dose this mean the two of you will be DOM and sub?
Reagen and I have talked and we have decided no panties this week, and I can cum only once every hour unless otherwise specified by a dare.

Depends on what you mean. I'm Reagen's sub and she is my Domme.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229

Last edited by SluttyBrittany; 12-18-2012 at 09:59 PM.
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:30 PM   #122
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterking888 View Post
Go find a 7/11 and get a 2lb peppermint stick. Insert it into your ass after an enema.

Have Regina to walk with you to a local park, wearing only uggs, to rest your feet, a collar, a leash, a long coat, and heavy mascara, can't spell.

Let her drag you to a local park by the leash, find a secluded location, and let her play with you.

Use the peppermint like a dildo, ram your ass, and submit yourself to her control. Cum only if she lets you. Release enema when she lets you.

When done do not clean yourself up until you get to your front door, eat out of Regina, make her cum, and step inside. You may wear your coat.

Note for Regina, no mercy.
We did this tonight. First I went dressed normally to the 7-11 to get the peppermint stick. It was very wide around and I was very apprehensive about putting such a wide thing in my asshole.
When I got back home I did an enema, then put on my tall black uggs and my long coat, did my makeup, attached a leash to my collar, and handed it adn the peppermint stick to Reagen. She took me to the park I had just been to. A few cars passed us, and I think we got some odd looks. The people were still there at the fire, so we took a longer way around and snuck into the woods. After several minutes of walking we stopped, and she pulled out my ballgag from her purse (surprise!) and gagged me. It was probably for the better, because she really went to town on me. First she made me take off my coat and get on all fours. My ass was clenched tight to hold the enema in, but she pried it open and started to push the stick into my ass. The mint stung, but the water cooled it slightly. I could feel liquid gushing from my ass as Reagen gaped my hole with the stick. After a few minutes she stopped pushing on it and left it sticking out of my ass. I suddenly felt a pinches on my clit and fingernails digging into it. The gag muffled my moans of pain as she began pinching all over my body. The last pinches were on my nipples, and she held them for what seemed like several minutes. As tears were starting to run down my face she finally released my nipples and slapped my tits. Then she grabbed the stick and started ramming it into my ass, which had opened up some, thrusting back and forth mercilessly. I tried to beg to cum through my gag, but I wouldn't do it too loud for fear of being caught. She pretended to not know what I was saying as she ravaged my asshole. I was crying and moaning through my gag, trying to beg her to stop, and after what felt like an eternity she finally stopped and pulled the stick out of me. She helped me up and dried me tears with her hand as I tried to control my sobbing. Once I calmed down she undid my gag and kissed me. I asked her if I could cum, and she told me no. I whimpered and begged quietly but she shook her head and handed me my coat. I put it on and she led me back home. When we got home we made out a little, her caressing my breasts and telling me I was so beautiful and so was proud of me for sticking through that. My ass burns and is still gaping as I type this, sitting naked except for the uggs. Thank you for the dare, we had a good time.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 12-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #123
evie.sub
gD king

I have give this dare to others. But i think you like it too.
This dare is to be done in the morning before breakfast.

Put buttplug in ass using hotsause as lube.
3 icecubes in pussy.
Big dildo in pussy.
Small hoypants were asscheeks at least 2inches fall out.
Tie tits at base.
Clamps on nips.
Loose shirt on.
Running shoes on.
Now go running like that. Do it each morning before breakfast until uou are able to jog 7 days in a row 10miles a day.
Have fun
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:12 PM   #124
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

when you go to bed tonight,tie your hands and feet to the 4 corners of the bed face down. gag and blind fold you and take away the alarm clock and cell. in the morning wake you up with an ass beating from hell for not waking up

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:04 AM   #125
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zootsuit View Post
when you go to bed tonight,tie your hands and feet to the 4 corners of the bed face down. gag and blind fold you and take away the alarm clock and cell. in the morning wake you up with an ass beating from hell for not waking up
Reagen here. Britt's already gone to sleep. I will not make her sleep gagged and tied face-down. That seems rather dangerous to me. Brittany and I both require a basic level of safety. Impeding breath in such a manner while sleeping violates that. Please make sure your dares don't have a chance of causing something permanent. I'm sorry if I am coming across as bitchy, I don't mean to offend, but I'm a little annoyed that you would think that limiting her airflow like that (being facedown can cose the nasal passages) when she is sleeping is a good idea.
I'm going to bed now. I promise I'll be in a better mood once I've had my sleep. Goodnight, all!

~ Reagen

Old 12-19-2012, 01:36 AM   #126
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
Reagen and I have talked and we have decided no panties this week, and I can cum only once every hour unless otherwise specified by a dare.

Depends on what you mean. I'm Reagen's sub and she is my Domme.
I'm sorry... once an hour? That does not even come close to the restriction I was suggesting. Once a day would be a lot. Once a week would be close to what I had in mind. The idea was no cumming until you agreed your feet were healed and ready for the new rule. Reagen.... what up? Don't be such a softie.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:37 AM   #127
Narria

that is a very good call since if your using a ball gag and her nose gets blocked she would not be able to breath. i comend you on still being safe
Narria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #128
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
I'm sorry... once an hour? That does not even come close to the restriction I was suggesting. Once a day would be a lot. Once a week would be close to what I had in mind. The idea was no cumming until you agreed your feet were healed and ready for the new rule. Reagen.... what up? Don't be such a softie.
Reagen here again. Brittany got it a little wrong. Outside of dares, she is to request permission to masturbate if she is in the mood, and after that I will only give her permission to cum a maximum of 1 time for every hour she spends masturbating. Brittany's been feeling a ill (she's been sneezing all day and her throat is sore, poor girl), so we didn't do any dares today. On the plus side, I've made her stay in bed for most of the day, so her feet have been getting plenty of rest. But she has not been allowed to orgasm.

Old 12-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #129
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

That makes much more sense. I still hope you're not so easy on her and tell her No far more often than Yes. But I'm very glad we have you there to make sure our little ditz gets things right.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:32 AM   #130
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

I hope she will get well soon. Happy holidays to you both.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #131
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Good health for Brittany and your holes. Reagen, You are absolutely right about the night of bondage. Play safe, girls. I am glad that you are together. I wish happiness to you both.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?

Last edited by vladimir_bz_lion; 12-21-2012 at 03:33 PM.
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #132
novice_girl

Just wanted to say that I think you're really brave in terms of what you'll do, especially in public - and it's nice to see that you two are being sensible about safety and so on, as well!

Specific: orgasm control, hidden public, name calling, body-writing, clamps/clothes pegs, spanking, a (low) chance of being caught, dressing up to go out...

Limits: dangerous/permanent/illegal, knives, pics, needles, bathroom-related, blood, age-play, time-extended, messy, sleep deprivation.

I like pushing myself but safety comes first! I'm not into dice dares.
novice_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:42 AM   #133
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

A dare for when Brittany is feeling better: Over the course of a week, she is to objectified as purely a sex toy for Reagen. Its primary purpose for existing is for Reagen to use it to achieve orgasm in any and every way and occasion she so desires. The catch is that it requires a special and rather unpleasant method of recharging its batteries: 10 minutes of fondling (and only fondling) by male hands per use. It starts off with 2 free charges/uses, only needing recharging after those are used up. It can have negative charges, but those are harder to recharge. In order to pay off a negative charge, it must be nude and blindfolded while being fondled by male hands as those males tell it exactly what they wish they could do with its body. At the end of the week it should have exactly 0 charges. Occurance and timing of usage and recharging of her toy is obviously solely at the discretion of Reagen, toys aren't people after all and thus don't make decisions.

Summary:
-Brittany objectified as Reagen's sex toy for a week
-Brittany starts with 2 charges
-every time Brittany is used to help bring Reagen to orgasm she loses a charge
-if Brittany has 0 or more charges, 10 minutes of male fondling adds one charge
-if Brittany has negative charges, 10 minutes of male fondling and telling her what they wish they could do to her body, all while she is nude and blindfolded adds a charge
-fondling is exactly that, fondling. Hands only.
-Brittany should be at exactly 0 charges at the end of the week, meaning she should give Reagen at least 2 orgasms over the course of that week.
-Reagen is in charge

As an optional extra: recharging the toy requires the application of electricity after the fondling.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 12-21-2012 at 01:53 AM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #134
darklips78

Send a message via AIM to darklips78 Send a message via Yahoo to darklips78

Did you ever try the pool and pie dare? I don't care if you bring it with you or if you buy it after you play. Just tell me how it goes plz.
My birthday is February 12
darklips78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #135
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Hello, everyone! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and all that jazz. I apologize for my absence, I got what was either a nasty cold or a mild flu. And I've been having computer issues. But Reagen and I were able to complete a bunch of dares. I don't have time to write reports about them right now, but after I get back from spending Christmas with my family I will be sure to write reports for all of them!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut