Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-19-2016, 11:05 AM   #121
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulahoop View Post
Why is that? Stress, or something? Didn't you just get done with all of your finals?
I am thankful I have my family so please understand that even though I love them, my dad is impossible to deal with a lot of the time. Coming home would be nice, but not when my dad is a hot head almost 24/7. I basically feel the bad mood as soon as I walk through the door.

But yes I did finish finals. Its looking like 4 out of 5 grades will be an A and so far I got A's on 4 out of the 5 finals I took, but only because I don't have the class grades for 3 classes and the final grade for another.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 01:08 PM   #122
Cthulahoop

Well, congratulations on your schoolwork! Sounds like you put alot of hard work in. Glad to see it has paid off.
I know the feeling, I have a sister, that whenever I'm around her, she's either driving me up the wall, because she's always mad, or I'm getting blamed for something. But, hey, that's what family is for...to drive ya nuts. Haha.

So, what countries have you been to? What countries do you want to visit?

I like to go to the gym, fish, hunt, and to just be outdoors! Currently I am contracting for a couple years to save some money. If you have any questions, or just want to talk, message me! I won't bite.

"Speak softly, and carry a big stick"
I'm a tentacled toy of spinningness!
Cthulahoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 01:14 PM   #123
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Well, congratulations on your schoolwork! Sounds like you put alot of hard work in. Glad to see it has paid off.
I know the feeling, I have a sister, that whenever I'm around her, she's either driving me up the wall, because she's always mad, or I'm getting blamed for something. But, hey, that's what family is for...to drive ya nuts. Haha.

So, what countries have you been to? What countries do you want to visit?
Lets see. I have been to Chile, Spain, Canada (literally 15 minutes), The Bahamas (twice), Belize, Honduras, St. Martin, St. Thomas, Mexico, The Caymen Islands (twice), and Jamaica. I think thats it, but I feel like theres a couple more.

I would love to go to Guatemala, Costa Rica, Thailand, Scotland, England, Ireland, Wales, and I am hopefully going to Sweden in the near future.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 12-19-2016, 01:17 PM   #124
Cthulahoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
Lets see. I have been to Chile, Spain, Canada (literally 15 minutes), The Bahamas (twice), Belize, Honduras, St. Martin, St. Thomas, Mexico, The Caymen Islands (twice), and Jamaica. I think thats it, but I feel like theres a couple more.

I would love to go to Guatemala, Costa Rica, Thailand, Scotland, England, Ireland, Wales, and I am hopefully going to Sweden in the near future.
Well, I'm envious. You've literally been to all the good countries! You need to look up Corfu, and Portugal, they're great places! Are you just going to Sweden for a vacation?

I like to go to the gym, fish, hunt, and to just be outdoors! Currently I am contracting for a couple years to save some money. If you have any questions, or just want to talk, message me! I won't bite.

Old 12-19-2016, 01:19 PM   #125
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Well, I'm envious. You've literally been to all the good countries! You need to look up Corfu, and Portugal, they're great places! Are you just going to Sweden for a vacation?
Conference. I am waiting to see if my abstract gets accepted. Spain was the same deal and Chile was for a class. The other mix were over the course of 5 cruises. I also want to go to Portugal, France, Poland, Germany and basically every country in the world. I have never heard of Corfu. Is it a new country or is it just not as well known?

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 12-19-2016, 01:28 PM   #126
Cthulahoop

Quote:
Conference. I am waiting to see if my abstract gets accepted. Spain was the same deal and Chile was for a class. The other mix were over the course of 5 cruises. I also want to go to Portugal, France, Poland, Germany and basically every country in the world. I have never heard of Corfu. Is it a new country or is it just not as well known?
Nope! Corfu is a very old country. Same with Cyprus. They're both islands off of Greece. Very beautiful, with alot of history! Portugal is also an awesome place to be.
What is your favorite country that you've visited so far?

Old 12-19-2016, 02:20 PM   #127
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Nope! Corfu is a very old country. Same with Cyprus. They're both islands off of Greece. Very beautiful, with alot of history! Portugal is also an awesome place to be.
What is your favorite country that you've visited so far?
I love Chile. It is the place that I have had the most time to explore the natural aspect of. Valencia Spain is a close second because I love the old city aspects mixed with the new city parts. I could talk about both places so much.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 12-19-2016, 02:42 PM   #128
Cthulahoop

Quote:
I love Chile. It is the place that I have had the most time to explore the natural aspect of. Valencia Spain is a close second because I love the old city aspects mixed with the new city parts. I could talk about both places so much.
You would definitely enjoy Corfu, then!

What about your least favorite country that you have visited?

Old 12-19-2016, 02:46 PM   #129
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
You would definitely enjoy Corfu, then!

What about your least favorite country that you have visited?
I hate to pick on a country I did not see a lot of, but the Bahamas. The one thing I was excited for is the Queen's staircase. I was reading that it was surrounded by forests and was this grand national park area, but its not. It was really oversold for what it is now.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 12-19-2016, 02:51 PM   #130
Cthulahoop

Quote:
I hate to pick on a country I did not see a lot of, but the Bahamas. The one thing I was excited for is the Queen's staircase. I was reading that it was surrounded by forests and was this grand national park area, but its not. It was really oversold for what it is now.
Haha, let you down, huh?

What did you think of jamaica?

Old 12-19-2016, 02:54 PM   #131
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Haha, let you down, huh?

What did you think of jamaica?
I was too young to remember much of it. But we got off the boat in Ochos Rios. We climbed Dunn River Falls (or something of the sort) and then we went river tubing. I honestly would have loved to spend a week there, but not inside of the resort area. I think you can learn a lot about a country by what you see outside of the tourist walls. You also get so much more culture. I would love to go back and see their protected areas and be with the people. If they were open to having an explorer in their towns.

Also I hate the word tourist. You are a tourist if you go on a cruise or just go to an area to see the main points. I think you are an explorer if you dig deeper and see more into a place.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 12-19-2016, 02:59 PM   #132
Cthulahoop

There's definitely a difference between a tourist town, and culture. A tourist town, it's like the culture is altered to really peak the tourists interest. I don't know if that makes sense or not..that's just me, though.

So, it says you're more dominant than submissive. Have you always been that way?

Old 12-19-2016, 03:03 PM   #133
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
There's definitely a difference between a tourist town, and culture. A tourist town, it's like the culture is altered to really peak the tourists interest. I don't know if that makes sense or not..that's just me, though.

So, it says you're more dominant than submissive. Have you always been that way?
I totally understand what you are saying. Its like tourists go to Mexico or someplace for the weather and the beaches, but not to have authentic Mexican food or see the traditions. I would love to experience Day of the Dead in a respectful manner as well. There are so many things that are desacralized that tradition and culture are being lost.

Lol. I am such a bossy bitch sometimes. Or most times.. Dominant is where I seem to fall into place, but I have noticed from some of my dating life that I want the sub side just as much if not more. I don't know if I have always been that way, but I have always been a straight A student that does everything she can to advance and be the best that I can be so I guess I have been dominating my life and my choices and what direction I go in life. I know that I have broken up with someone because I was doing everything and I cannot tolerate that in my life. I like equal both ways.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 12-19-2016, 03:07 PM   #134
Cthulahoop

Quote:
I totally understand what you are saying. Its like tourists go to Mexico or someplace for the weather and the beaches, but not to have authentic Mexican food or see the traditions. I would love to experience Day of the Dead in a respectful manner as well. There are so many things that are desacralized that tradition and culture are being lost.

Lol. I am such a bossy bitch sometimes. Or most times.. Dominant is where I seem to fall into place, but I have noticed from some of my dating life that I want the sub side just as much if not more. I don't know if I have always been that way, but I have always been a straight A student that does everything she can to advance and be the best that I can be so I guess I have been dominating my life and my choices and what direction I go in life. I know that I have broken up with someone because I was doing everything and I cannot tolerate that in my life. I like equal both ways.
I think the load should always be split. Regardless of the type of relationship. Why do you enjoy wedgies so much? Is it the feeling?

Old 12-19-2016, 03:11 PM   #135
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
I think the load should always be split. Regardless of the type of relationship. Why do you enjoy wedgies so much? Is it the feeling?
When you have a good wedgie, it splits your vagina in two. It adds pressure to your clit. It puts pressure along your ass crack. I just like the feeling I guess. Its hard to explain. But there are wedgies that feel better than others. I am also still experimenting with a lot of things and I need better stretchier underwear so I need to figure that out to, but having pressure on my clit is always nice.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Advertisements
Kink Talk