Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Blackmail dare in the Mansion

I was sat in a luxurious lounge, a glass of red wine in my hand and a cigar on the table next to me. The lounge was sumptuously furnished, the wood panelling and old portraits on the walls testament to the long history of the mansion. Candles burnt and lamps glowed subtly, and I settled into the deeply comfortable arm chair a little bit more and continued to enjoy the moment.

I took another sip of my wine and went back to the book I was reading. It was a cool spring evening, and I was just about starting to unwind. The magnificent grounds of the mansion stretched out in front of the room, woods and a lake just about visible.

The housekeeper, the only negative thing about this whole trip so far, came back in.

"So Amy," she said. "These are your friends?"

Amy nodded, introducing us.

"Can I take payment now, or should I wait until the end?" The housekeeper asked

I sat up straight, a chill going down my spine. Nothing had been said about paying for the trip.

"Erm," Amy said. "At the end please."

"Very well," the housekeeper said sternly. "But don't forget please"

Rewind a few weeks. I'd settled back into university life, intent on forgetting most of the dare group work I'd done over the last six months, apart from dating Diane - in our own, kooky way. Steve and Em seemed to finally realise that they'd annoyed me, and offered us a week during reading week at a mansion by means of apology. His next-door neighbour's family owned it, apparently, and used it as a luxury B&B most of the time, but didn't seem to mind her bringing friends along for free - or so I thought.

It'd been a bit of a shock seeing her again - the girl I'd last seen doing star jumps buck naked in her own back garden. But she'd seemed nice enough, and the mansion was absolutely amazing. We'd arrived that afternoon, and spent most of the time wandering around the estate - complete with deer - and enjoying the fine stock of wine and food. I'd not actually seen any other guests, but was assured that they were in the East Wing, and that we might not even see them - and warned not to disturb them.

But the question of money was a bucket of cold water on my calm and relaxation. The housekeeper left the room and Steve, Em, Diane and I all turned to her.

"Amy," Steve said indignantly. "You didn't say anything about this!"

She waved him away

"Calm down babe," she said. "Here's how it's going to go."

With that, she spread a set of polaroids on the main table in the middle of the room.

Looking at them, my pulse raced and I began to sweat. Captured in graphic detail were our adventures at Steve's parents cottage - us all naked, having sex, peeing, exercising, the works. I couldn't quite think what to say. Amy did though.

"You're all going to do exactly as I say for the next week," she said. "I'm going to set a series of dares every day, and every day that you please me, I'll give you a couple of these photos back, and some monopoly money. If you displease me, you get nothing. And the photos I have left over at the end go online and all over your university campus - and you have to pay the housekeeper for the stay - minus any monopoly money you have. They usually charge guests found hundred and fifty pounds a week, but my friend rate is three hundred and fifty."

"This is outrageous!" fumed Steve, and we all made equally indignant noises - four hundred and fifty pounds was a lot of money to a student.

"Don't even think about double crossing me either," she said. "Every night, I have to cancel an email with all your nudie photos in which is due to be sent at midnight. If I don't do it, they all go."

We were in a pickle and there was no mistake about it.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to John332 for this post:
Old 04-23-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Dare

Except that I – personally - was in less of a pickle. Whilst the others had been carrying out their dares at the cottage, I'd been on dares too - but coming in the back gate in the dark, I’d spied Amy (although I didn't know her name then) moonbathing topless one night, and doing naked star jumps in the garden next door the next day. I was sure I could end this any time I liked with the threat of sending it all to her parents or school. I had a fairly foolproof safety net. Even the most liberal college would be shocked at one of their 18-year old pupils nude.

But I didn't use it - I wanted to see how this would go. It'd been a few weeks since our last crazy adventures and I was bored. I could play for as long as I wanted, and if I had to pay or it looked like my photos were going online, I could break out the aces.

Amy had poured everyone a bit more wine and was trying to recapture our attention, although I was sure the others were panicking.

"I want to make this fun, so I'll join in sometimes - but never forget those photos."

We were all silent

“All dares are optional,” she said. “But make no mistake, the photos WILL go out at the end of the week unless you please me. We’re going to warm up with some truths before we get onto the dares. Steve – you seemed outraged – did you ever suspect anything like this would happen?”

Steve spluttered for a moment and then was quiet, thinking fast.

“No way,” he said. “I mean, there was the time when you stayed over and I saw you walking around the house naked, but I thought you were just sleepwalking. I didn’t know you were into all this!”

Amy laughed. “Steve, it’s amazing how bored you get being rich and living all the way out in the country. If it hadn’t been for a few of the guests here, I’d still be that cute little girl playing with barbies. Now Em, tell me what happened before I started taking snaps in the cottage – I’m dying to know all about it.”

Hesitantly, Em told our story from that night – wanting to get away, the pub with its increasingly daring dares, the dare that Diane and I had done, running across the golf course and back, and the subsequent sex antics in the cottage. Amy’s eyes widened as she told it; perhaps she wasn’t as naughty as I thought she was.

“Amazing,” she said. “You should have invited me over! Diane, you seem to be an outsider here: tell me how you ended up with the group.”

Diane spoke haltingly, trying to cover up a lot of her involvement with the previous group, saying that we’d met at a party which the police had raided and she’d ended up in our car and needed to get away for a bit. Amy was intrigued, but didn’t probe too much further. If I had to guess, I’d presume she thought it was all drugs-related.

Amy turned to me. “Babe,” she drawled. “I know that Steve is a bad boy, ever since I saw him helping himself out in the back garden, but where’s the last place you had sex?”

I thought back – it’d been a quickie with Diane in a cave on the beach. The tide had been coming up and we thought no-one else was around. Thankfully they weren’t, but it’d been pretty exciting – her skirt hitched up, slipping and sliding on the rocks and seaweed. We’d come out looking like we’d fallen in a rockpool, which was the story I’d stuck with. I told Amy, but left out who it was with.

“Very good guys, very good. You’re all quite naughty. But are you fit?”

I wondered what she meant, but she carried on quickly.

“Here’s the first dare. I have here four maps, four compasses and torches. Each of the maps has one location marked on it which can be found around the grounds. This location will have another map attached to it, which has a further location marked on it. These locations are used for orienteering, so they will have stamps on which you must use to stamp the back of the map. There are also drop boxes, usually for litter, but I’ve made sure that they’re empty this evening. When you visit one, you must remove an item of clothing and put it in the bin.”

She paused to let it all sink it – it looked like we were navigating the grounds in the fading light, stripping as we went.

“Eventually, the maps will guide you back here and the winner will be awarded two photos and monopoly money. The second place will receive one and some money; the third a little money and the fourth nothing. But here’s the catch,” she said, looking at her watch. “It’s now 8.20pm and there’s about half an hour of daylight left. To protect your feet, I won’t insist that you take off your shoes, but you might get a bonus point if you do. The course is a few miles, and you’ll all be doing it in different orders. The groundsmen will do a sweep of the area at 11pm and collect all of the drop boxes. If any of you aren’t back by 10.30pm with maps fully stamped, that’s an automatic fail, and if I don’t have all of your clothes, minus shoes, by midnight when the groundsmen return, then there’s a sterner penalty for that.”

We all got up, keen to get our maps as soon as possible.

“But remember,” she said, stopping us. “Use the torches carefully. A few groundsmen will be finishing their early rounds now, and a few guests will be out on their walks. You don’t want to attract any unwanted attention, especially later in the game.”

There really wasn’t anything to say. We all grabbed our maps and ran out of the door to the sound of her laughter.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:43 PM   #3
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

CARRY ON!!

Ps....Pleeeease

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 04:26 PM   #4
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We ran out into the grounds trying to look at our maps at the same time. It seemed to be a fairly modest course, but I didn’t really have a feel for either the grounds or the scale of the maps. My natural competitiveness was coming out and I was keen to be the first one back – not really because I needed to be, but just because I wanted to win. What can I say? It was a character flaw.

“This is insane,” grumbled Steve as we all jogged towards the woods. “I can’t believe we’re being bossed around by my next-door neighbour”

I decided to side with him to make things interesting

“Yeah man,” I agreed, emulating his drawl. “I thought this was supposed to be a relaxing trip – what kind of crap is this? She could have us up at dawn every morning doing ten mile runs in our birthday suits.”

Diane and Em looked at each other.

“Stop moaning you two,” Em said. “Isn’t this fun? We’ve got a mansion and estate to ourselves, and it’s all low risk – it’s not like the groundsmen will call the police if they spot us, even if we’re naked, and if this is as extreme as it gets, then we’re pretty safe.”

I’m sure I wasn’t the only one thinking about that last part. I was sure that this wasn’t nearly as extreme as it would get.

Looking at my map and compass, it seemed that the first drop point was in a clearing in the woods a little way away from the main drive. Splitting off from the rest of the group, I jogged – wine still burning in my veins; cigar tucked in my shirt pocket – slowly towards it. The sun was fairly low on the horizon, and I knew that before long, it’d be dark.

I left the main drive leading up to the lake and headed along a side track into the woods. Instantly it was darker and I felt slightly disorientated, but confident that I was where I thought I was, and checking my compass in the fading light, I slowed to a walk and kept going.

Although I was fully clothed, I felt nervous, a slight vein of worry in my head and tension in my shoulders. I had no idea who else would be in this park – what if it was all a prank? What if Amy had set up some kind of trap around each marker once we were separated? I knew nothing about this girl at all. At the risk of losing, and to the frustration of my competitive nature, I decided to play at least the first marker cool.

The forest thickened around me, blocking out more light. There was a gloriously fresh smell in the air, and as I walked, I inhaled deeply, enjoying the fresh scent. A few hundred yards down the track, I reached a clearing, which should – by my rough calculations – be the first stopping point.

I stumbled on a stump, but when I’d regained my balance I saw the first post, looking to all intents and purposes like a bin attached to a tree, but with a clipboard attached to it. I looked around, listening intently, but couldn’t hear or see anything. Cautiously, I walked up to the tree – the clipboard had several maps attached to it. I unclipped one, resisting the temptation to take all of them, and pulled off my shirt, popping it in the empty bin and feeling oddly exposed. I stamped the back of the map with the stamp attached, a number ‘6’, and paused.

I looked at the map; the next waypoint seemed to be a fair way further into the woods alongside a stream. Moving north from the clearing, I crunched along the path conscious that I was making quite a lot of noise. Hearing motion ahead, I crouched down behind a tree and paused.

A few moments passed and I shivered. I was only topless, but already I was cold – or nervous. I heard footsteps approaching and tried to make myself as small as possible. Time passed – an eternity of time, before I dimly made out two figures holding hands, laughing and walking on the path a few meters away from where I crouched.

I started sweating, but they walked past, slowly, ever so slowly, past where I stood. Every second I was nervous that they would see me, but the couple passed without notice, and once they were out of sight, I jogged down the path in the direction that they had come. I found the stream on the map, but there was no path alongside it. Checking the map in what little light remained, I was sure that the next waypoint was along the stream and in the next clearing. I tried to step cautiously along the stream without falling in – it wasn’t deep, but it was getting dark and cold, and I didn’t want to add wet to that list.

Glad of my trainers and jeans and feeling a stab of worry for my friends who would come to this dare naked, I brushed through the thorns and bushes for what seemed like a mile or so, but in reality, was probably only a few hundred yards.

As I reached the next clearing, still feeling quite exposed, I spotted the bin and was thankful for how easy these two had been so far. I stamped the back of my map and squinted at the next map with some trepidation – it was now very close to dark and I could barely make out the map location. The trees were barely silhouettes now, and I sat down on the leaves to pull off my shoes and jeans. Re-tying my laces, I stood up, feeling really awkward in my boxers, socks and trainers. I dumped the heavy jeans in the bin and was about to set off into the woods when I spotted an envelope pinned to the tree with my initials on it.

I lit up my torch for the first time, cupping my hand over it to show as little light as possible. It *did* have my initials on it. I tore it off the tree and opened it – inside was a typed note:

“Dear Ben,
Unless you’re really slow babe, you should reach this first without anyone else realising that I’m writing to you. From now on, check behind the trees that the dares are posted on for ‘bonus’ dares. If you complete these, you could please me faster than any of the others. Why? Well, I like commanding men that I don’t know, and you are a stranger to me. For every bonus dare you complete, I’ll give you £10 monopoly money, but you must prove them to me afterwards.

First and foremost – I want to see some trimmed pubes. There’s a pair of scissors behind the tree – they should be quite sharp. Trim those pubes – not completely – but I want to see some shape.

Amy”

I laughed – a little subservience would only get me to the finish faster, so I reached around in the dirt for the scissors and a little awkwardly, my boxers around my knees, trimmed my pubes into a neatish ‘V’.

Once again shining my torch at the map, I scrutinised it – it was a fair way across a field and seemed to be across a bridge on an island in a lake.

I glanced at my watch and lit the backlight – 9pm. Wondering quite how many of these dares there would be, I hurried on into the night.

Last edited by John332; 04-26-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:09 PM   #5
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default The lake

Shivering slightly in my boxers, I ran through the woods, squinting to make out shapes and the direction of my compass in the dark. The trees had become dark shapes, the path a lighter blur. I stumbled occasionally, but for some reason it seemed to be getting lighter in the distance. Suddenly I broke through the trees and the path opened out into a field of long grass.

I paused, memories of the cottage dares coming back to me suddenly. Cautiously, I edged around the side of the field leaning over slightly so that anyone walking through or into the field wouldn't see me standing right in the middle of it. I heard a disturbance at the edge of the field and from the path opposite burst a female figure - Diane by the looks of it. She ran like a gazelle through the middle of the field, breasts bobbing magnificently, and looking at her, I swore she was butt naked. I couldn't make out much in the dark, but she was definitely topless, and I couldn't see the skirt she was wearing before. I suddenly wondered if the odds were stacked against any particular player in this game. I could be running around the woods for hours on end.

Diane disappeared through the opening that I'd come through, and I carried on the way that she had come in. There was a gap between the trees which went for about fifty metres before reaching the shores of a lake. I could dimly make out the island in the middle, a short distance away, but I couldn't see a bridge anywhere.

I flashed the light onto the map quickly, again, shielding it with my hand, and there was definitely a bridge marked on it - exactly where I was stood. I peered around a bit, walking a bit of a way around the lake, but couldn't see any way of getting onto the island.

The trouble was, without the next clue, I had no idea where to go. I could go back to the previous clue, dump my clothes and head back to the mansion, admitting defeat, but I didn't really want to do that after only two clues. I looked at my watch again - it was 9.15pm, and I had just over an hour left.

Gritting my teeth, I stripped off my shoes, socks and boxers and waded into the lake. It was cold, slimy and sludgy underfoot, and I can only imagine how muddy and dirty I was getting. The cold started to really get to me, and I shivered, wondering how on earth I would react if someone spotted me now. At that thought, I glanced round hastily, but couldn't make anything or anyone out. Wait, no, were there two figures down the lake a bit? I wasn't sure - they might have been trees. As quietly as possible, I kept wading across the lake, the water now reaching above my knees.

Suddenly something brushed my leg and I jumped, almost losing my balance. Looking into the water, I realised that it was just a lily pad. Again, I really didn't want to be running around in wet shoes and socks, squishing and squelching. I shuddered. Luckily, as I started nearing the island, the water got shallower and shallower until I padded up onto the dry earth.

Just then, my luck ran out - I must have startled a flock of birds, which flew out of the trees on the island squawking and tweeting. I jumped, almost dropping my clothes, and ran for the relative dark of the island center, hoping that no-one had seen me.

Trying to brush the brackish, slimy water off my legs, and drying myself with my boxers, I looked around for a drop point - not very effectively in the dark. Listening intently, I couldn't hear anything apart from a few receding birds, so I lit my torch again.

Luckily, the box was in sight, and I hastily stamped my map and unclipped the next location. Out of curiosity, I looked at the map underneath and to my relief, it showed a different location! That meant that Diane might not be as close to the end as I thought. I squashed my boxers into the bin, and looked around the back of the tree for an additional envelope, which I found.

"Dear Ben,

Hope you enjoyed your dip - I know you could have easily turned and walked away, so this stamp shows me if you're enjoying the game. As you might gather, I'm playing games with the others too, but the difference is that they don't know whether there are many games or just their own.

Anyway, enough of my villain's exposition: your next challenge awaits. Just up ahead, over the *real* bridge there is a couple who have paid a small amount to see you and a friend naked. With any luck, they will have seen your friend already, so put on a good show for them, would you? Usual reward applies - and don't worry - they're not allowed a camera. However, in the spirit of things, put the rest of your clothes in the bin and I'll double the usual amount.

Amy"

I laughed - she was manipulating the situation like a diva, but it was still fun, and I didn't mind getting spotted as long as there was no permanent evidence. Trying not to shiver and wincing slightly as I stepped on twigs and pebbles, I looked at the next point on the map - it looked like it was a little way away on top of a hill. I walked around the edge of the island, finding the real bridge, a sturdy wooden one lined with chicken wire to stop you slipping, and sauntered across.

Lo and behold, there was a guy and a girl standing at the end of the bridge, and I tried not to panic as I walked towards them, butt naked and feeling very exposed.

"Hello," the girl said. I couldn't make out much about their features as I walked past

"Hi," I said. "Do you have the time?"

"I'll tell you if I can spank you," she said

I was a bit taken aback, but shrugged and bent over the side of the bridge and she gave me a few light slaps on the ass

"Good boy," she said. "It's 9.35."

As I turned to run on, she giggled. Something very strange was going on in this place, but I didn't have time to think about it - I had less than an hour left.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default On to the Tower

My problem was, I reflected as I ran, that I had no way of finding out exactly what was going on, short of using my own eyes and ears. I had no friends here apart from those I'd brought with me, and Steve was clearly none the wiser. I resolved to have a bit of an explore and see what I could unearth later on in the week.

I ran down a broad avenue, which lead back towards the house for a while before twisting away. Luckily, it was grass-lined and well-kept, so my feet were ok. However, I was now shivering like crazy, hugging myself and rubbing my arms as I jogged and walked on. I jumped as a fox ran across my path quickly. As I jumped, I thought I saw a shadowy figure in the distance, and quickly ran back into the trees, looping around so that I was at a different spot. I waited, shivering and trying not to make too much noise. I didn't see anything for a while, so padded onwards as quietly as possible through the trees, hoping that I didn't step on any twigs or sharp objects.

After five minutes or so, I was about to return to the path when I saw another shadowy figure run down the drive and a voice ring out

"Who's there? You! Stop!"

The figure stopped running and looked around as another dark figure stepped out of the trees on the other side of the avenue - I'd been really very lucky to chose my side right or I could have walked right into ... him or her.

The figure from the trees closed on the other one, shining a torch on him - it was Steve and he was also butt naked. I could see him trembling, looking simultaneously muscular, six pack and big biceps, and small and afraid.

"What the hell are you doing? Why are you naked? You'll catch your death out here!" The figure barked at Steve

"I ... I ..." Steve stumbled, and I wondered about helping him out.

"You're coming with me," the gamekeeper said - I could now make out a barbour jacket and generally sturdy attire, so I presumed that's what he was.

I decided to help out. Reaching down, I picked out a stone and threw it across the road, where it hit the concrete road of the avenue with a sharp smack. The gamekeeper turned, and Steve took the opportunity to turn and run into the undergrowth. The gamekeeper plunged after him, and I took the time to leave hastily - I'd helped more than I probably should have.

I continued up the avenue until the map indicated that I should leave, walking through the forest briefly before emerging at the foot of a hill. There was some kind of structure at the top of the hill, but I couldn't quite make out what it was. I shivered again and hoped that this was all nearly over - I needed to get warm!

I hurried up the hill, keeping my eyes open. I checked my watch - it was 10pm. Reaching the top, I found that it was a tower, looking old, but with a sturdy looking door, which I reached to open. The handle turned and light flooded out - I quickly stepped inside before I could attract too much attention.

It was warm inside and large electric fires burnt inside an otherwise empty stone room. There was a set of stone steps around the outside of the room, and I looked around for another clue, but not seeing anything, padded upstairs.

The first floor had a large map of the grounds on the wall, and a bin and other copies of the map alongside marked with our names. I opened mine and stamped my previous map with a stamp which was lying alongside the maps. To my horror, there seemed to be another location marked on the map.

I suddenly wondered about bonuses, and looked around the room - naturally, there were no trees growing! Despite my growing panic, I spotted a picture of a tree on the wall and reached behind it, finding an envelope with my name on it.

"Hi Ben,

Good spot! You're doing well - I hope you're feeling warmer now. I wonder if you'll make it back first?

I'm sure you're in a hurry by now, so here's the challenge. Upstairs you'll find the gatekeeper - she doesn't like to tell anyone, but she was a rather peculiar fetish, which I cater to. Help her out, would you? If you can figure it out in time...

Kisses,

Amy"

With some trepidation, I walked up the second flight of steps to the next floor...
Old 12-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #7
Takjest

I was just finishing the first page. This story is amazing! Would love to take part as a blackmailee.

This is one of my favourite stories so far and very well written. Well done, John!
Takjest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:00 PM   #8
John332
getDare Sweetheart

That day I took a cab out to the nearest town to spend some time by myself. I’d been spending a lot of time with the guys, and just needed a bit of time to be alone – I also took the time to get checked out by a doctor. I’d never had unprotected sex before and didn’t intend to do it again anytime soon – I’d just gotten carried away in the heat of the moment. Easily done, but not something I wanted to repeat. I was fine, but I cautioned myself not to do it again, and got a scolding from the doctor as well.

I had a coffee, bought a few CDs and a book. In the cafe where I started to read the book, I overheard a couple of guys and girls discussing two girls in my university town who had been caught on camera by a tourist and reported in the local newspaper after getting caught at a sex party on the beach.

‘That could have been me,’ I thought and I was suddenly both aroused and nervous. I knew that we’d been doing some fairly crazy stuff and the danger of the apartment block events were still fresh in my mind, and whilst I didn`t mind getting caught occasionally, there was no way I wanted to be in the newspaper. The discussion moved on and I was carried away in my own thoughts. It was still totally worth it, and my blood started to rise, despite all the sex I’d had the previous day.

I found myself wandering the town and convinced myself to go into a sex shop, where I browsed the costumes, imagining my friends in them, and looking at a few of the toys, thinking which ones I’d used – or had used on me. I saw a few giggling teenagers and older guys wandering around self-consciously and wondered where I fitted it. Picking up a maid’s outfit for one of the girls, I paid and left, feeling a bit naughty. A few teenagers shouted ‘pervert’ at me when I left the store, and I decided it was time to leave town.

Getting a cab back to the mansion, I found a note in the reading room saying

‘Ben, where have you been? We are earning £££ in the main study doing paid-for truth or dare for old guests. Come quickly! Love everyone xxx’

I hurried over to the main study and, finding it locked, knocked on the door. After a moment, Amy poked her head around the door and beckoned me in. Quietly, she whispered

“We’re doing a truth or dare session over webcam with people who once stayed here – they’re on a mailing list. They pay on PayPal and you can either have half real cash and half monopoly, or all monopoly. We’ve been going for about an hour now, but you’ve not missed too much. Everyone pays to watch the session, but you also pay to ask a truth or dare”

Em, Diane and Steve were sitting at three computers – two standard PCs and a laptop, with webcams and sound running from them; a second laptop sat on and ready. Amy re-locked the door and went hunting through a cupboard. Em was explaining where Amy was to the audience whilst Amy dug out a laptop and booted it up.

Over the speakers, a voice asked “Truth. Diane – how did you get into scat?”
Diane laughed a bubbly laugh and looked at the screen “Simple,” she said. “I once let someone pee on me just to try it and wanted to try it myself. I enjoyed it so I did it more. Open experimentation is the best.”

The next one came quickly after. “Steve and Diane, dare for £20 each. Steve, lick treacle off Diane’s bare nipples and then Diane, lick it off Steve’s abs.”

They looked at each other “Make it £25 each and we’ll do it.” Diane said
There was affirmation from the anonymous person on the webcam and Amy paused setting up the laptop to gesture to me and reached into another cupboard to bring out a tin of treacle. Diane pulled off her top unselfconsciously, showing her perfect round breasts before Amy spooned some of it onto her dark nipples. Steve leant in and with a few long licks, slurped it off. Diane pulled her top back on and Steve pulled up his. He leant back and Amy spooned more treacle onto his six pack. Diane gently licked it off his washboard stomach and rose back up.

Amy pressed a final button on the laptop in front of me and said to camera.

“Ok, we now have Ben with us, who I’m sure some of you are familiar with. Ben, say hello.”

Feeling awkward, I looked at the webcam and said hi

Then a written message flashed across the discussion board screen from user CH103 saying “Ben: Dare: £100. Naked for 20 minutes.”

It was going to be one of those games

Last edited by John332; 12-31-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #9
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I started to pull my shirt off my head, but Amy interrupted

“Now, now,” she said. “Under the terms of the game, there’s to be no complete nudity without due build up or cause. It’s a bit early in the game for that.”

The screen flashed

Ben: Deal revision. Get naked and you will have access to a suite of rooms at The H hotel tonight for your use after the party

Amy gawped. “How do you know where we are going to be?”

The cursor just blinked on the screen

“Ben, it’s up to you, but that’s a really nice hotel. But there’s something fishy going on here”

“What the hell?” I said. “Let’s spring the trap.”

I pulled off my shirt, shoes, socks and unzipped my trousers, everyone watching me. I pulled them off and tugged off my boxers, everyone watching me. I felt very conspicuous naked, and the girls kept glancing over at my dick. I sat down in the chair again and felt a little silly.

Amy coughed. “How will we get to the hotel?” she said, glancing at me and blushing, of all things

The cursor flashed. “A courier has already left the keycards at the top of the old tower past the lake. Ben, if you retrieve them, you will earn an extra £200. However, there is another twist. If you would like to win the complete discretion of the hotel staff tonight, you may do another dare. To clarify – you may do anything you wish in the hotel, and no-one will say a word. Not the cleaners, not the reception staff, anyone. The other guests are not bought. If anyone else accompanies him to the tower, they must be nude, and they will also earn an extra £200.”

Em, Steve and Diane all shrugged – they were earning plenty of money right here in this room.

Words continued to flash over the screen. “You will put back on your jeans and a shirt. However, if you meet anyone on your way that you do not know, you will ask them to remove one item of clothing from you. In return, if they ask you to do anything, anything at all, you must do it.”

I laughed – this was ingenious, and I applauded the ingenuity. I nodded at the screen and pulled my jeans and shirt back on.

Amy looked over at me. “Well, I have to stay and supervise. Good luck.”

With that, she turned back to the screen as the next TorD came up:

“Diane, truth, £15, how did you get into scat?”

I turned and left the room, my bare feet padding across the carpeted floor, feeling strangely vulnerable.

I paused outside the door whilst Diane started speaking and then wondered – again - what on earth I’d gotten myself into. It was cool in the hall and absolutely silent. I went across to the nearest window and oriented myself; I was overlooking the lake, and on the far side, I could see the tower which had been mentioned – it wasn’t the one where I’d had the experience with the gatekeeper, but another one. How many towers could one mansion have, I wondered?

Swiftly, I found an outside door and looked around – there were a few people by the lake, but I could circle them easily. I quickly found the outer edge of the mansion and headed towards the woods.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #10
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice addition to the story.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #11
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Scanning for people across the grass and around the lake, I quickly entered the woods, wincing as I remembered the pain of twigs, stones and rough patches on my feet. A few dug in, but I thanked my lucky stars that the grounds were well-kept.

Something moved in my peripheral vision and I tried to twist to see what it was, but it vanished. Keeping low, and looking all around, I kept moving, writing it off as a rabbit.

It was very strange – whilst I was itching to get naked and do dares, I had also agreed to a no-holds-barred dare on the spur of the moment, which was an exceedingly bad idea in my experience. I kept going, feeling the rub of my jeans against my bare ass and crotch.

Caught up in my own thoughts, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and whirled around, almost falling over backwards. My eyes travelled up slender bare legs to a blue dress of virtually see-through fabric, sat only a few inches below the hips. Wrapping around some nicely rounded cleavage and dark nipples, it didn’t leave anything to the imagination.

“Are you quite finished?” A wry voice said - again - and I looked up to see Charlotte standing in front of me.

She giggled, and I started to regain the power of speech. “I couldn’t just let you have all the fun – I had to lure you out somehow”

“What? How? It was you!” I stammered. “You were the person in the chat room!”

She nodded

“But how did you do all that stuff with the hotel? Is that for real?”

She nodded again

“No more questions right now – let’s get to the tower,” she said, and took my hand, leading me quickly onwards

I couldn’t quite stop staring at her cute ass and sleek body which only a few days ago I’d run my tongue over. I realised that I was itching to get her out of that dress and bent against the nearest tree. My breath caught in my throat and my dick started to rise. But Charlotte quickly dragged me to one side.

“Family, coming this way!”

We ran for a few minutes – I think, in the wrong direction – rounding a tree into a clearing. We were still moving quickly when she released my hand and I tripped over a tree trunk cut into the shape of a bench. Unfortunately, the bench was already occupied and I crashed over the back of it, taking an amorous couple with me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk