Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2010, 05:13 AM   #121
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

Thank you Crush-it, i'm going out to do your dare now. It does look like it will rain, but i have to do as i'm told, so here goes. I've got a tight white top on, with no bra like you told me to, my shortest denim skirt (12 inches) and white knickers.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:18 AM   #122
jimb0
Account Banned

This one involves you peeing yourself.

First roll decides your underwear
1: Thong
2: Boy Shorts
3: French Knickers
4: Swimsuit/Bikini bottoms
5: Briefs
6: G-String

Second roll decides what you'll be wearing waist down
1: Jeans
2: Dress
3: Skirt
4: Jogging Bottoms
5: Pyjamas
6: Formal Trousers

Third Roll decides where you'll pee yourself
1: Bed
2: Shopping Centre
3: Friends House
4: School/Work
5: Garden
6: Your Choice from above

This one is likely to end up being embarrassing.
If you don't own any of the things you roll, you are to go out and buy them.

Have fun
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:41 AM   #123
rosamund

Female

I rolled:

4 - swimsuit/bikini bottoms
3 - skirt
3 - friend's house

It could have been worse.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

Old 08-14-2010, 11:49 AM   #124
Crush-it

How did this afternoon go?

It's Saturday night what are your plans? Do you need to be told what to wear and what dares to complete?
Crush-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #125
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Here is a dare I'd like you to try:

Solo: Go to an indoor movie theater and sit the very last row. Wait until the movie starts then strip completely and leave all your clothes on the chair next to you. Leave the row of seats and move to the row next closest to the movie screen. Stay there until the movie closing credits start appearing on the screen before going back to your clothes to get dressed.

With friend(s): Same action as solo but when you're naked, your friend puts a blindfold on you. Then your friend(s) hide your various clothing items at different parts of this theater room only. You can take off the blindfold when they've finished hiding all your clothes. you must wait until the movie closing credits start to go find your clothes, one at a time. You can't get dressed until you've found each of your clothing items and brought them to where your friend(s) are waiting! If you wait too long, the cleaning crew could find some (or all) of your clothes, then you have to claim them from lost and found! You're allowed to wear one clothing item of your choice to go to lost and found but the item must be worn in the opposite area of your body it's normally worn. If you normally wear it below your waist then you can only wear it above your waist.

Have fun!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:43 PM   #126
rosamund

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush-it View Post
How did this afternoon go?

It's Saturday night what are your plans? Do you need to be told what to wear and what dares to complete?
I went to the town centre and of course it started raining heavily when I was half way there. My clothes got soaked! People weren't really looking at me when the rain was pouring down, but it soon stopped, so I shut my umbrella and that's when I started getting some attention *smiles*. The first person I saw definitely looking was a oldish married-looking guy, so I smiled at him and raised an eyebrow and asked him "are you looking at my tits?". He just sort of looked away quickly and acted like I hadn't said anything and walked off, I think he was embarrassed to be caught looking.

Then I had to walk past a group of about 6 or 7 lads messing about, which I was dreading as I was sure they would look. And of course some did, pretty blatantly, so I knew I'd have to do it. When I got close they were all gawping at me and laughing and one of them asked me if I'd got wet so I laughed too and said "what does it look like?" and they stared even more and one said it looked like i had, so i laughed again and asked "are you looking at my tits" in a joking voice and got the answer "Yep" and more laughing. So I whipped up my top and gave them a quick flash of my bare boobs. They went a bit wild then and I saw some camera phones so I decided to go into a shop and let things calm down before doing any more.

After that I wasn't really sure if I could do any more, so I went to get some coffee and sat down for a bit.

I'll post what happened next if anyone wants to know, just ask.

Crush-it, i'm going to meet some friends at the pub, and maybe go for a meal later. Yes I do need to be told what to wear, please, and if I need to do any dares.

Old 08-14-2010, 01:02 PM   #127
electro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosamund View Post
I'll post what happened next if anyone wants to know, just ask.
I definitely do! What happened?
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #128
archie21
getDare Succubus

yes me toooooo i decided to watch your thread unroll.........

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:40 PM   #129
rosamund

Female

When I felt ready, and drier, I set out for another part of town, which is across a main road with a bridge over it. As I was walking there I got the feeling that someone was following me, not really obviously, but still I had that feeling. I felt safe though because it was open and there were people
about, so I slowed down and then stopped to get my phone as if it had rung. The guy kept going, he looked about 30, quite hunky really, and not like he would cause any trouble, so I took a deep breath and asked innocently "are you looking at my arse?" and he just chuckled and said "no, should i be?" and
carried on. Well, i think he was really, but he said not, so I didn't have to do a forfeit anyway, which made me feel a bit more relaxed.

The next guy I saw glancing at my tits, so I asked him if he was and he looked a bit startled and scuttled off without saying anything.

On to the bridge, where you have to go up some steps and then above the road on the foot bridge. There were two guys, 20s i'd say, coming down the steps and there was nobody behind me so I thought it would be safe to go up even though obviously I'd be showing my knickers, as long as nobody came. So I started quickly going up the stairs, and then I heard footsteps and I glanced round, my heart suddenly thumping and I realised the two guys must have turned round for a look up my skirt. One called out "hey darlin'
nice knickers!" which had me blushing, i could feel my cheeks going hot. So i forced myself to say it "are you looking at my arse you bad boys" and they just laughed and said i shouldn't be showing it if i didn't want it looked at. That sounded like a 'yes' so I realised I was actually going to have to pull
my knickers down in front of them and show them my bare arse, right there in public, to do the dare.

Old 08-14-2010, 02:48 PM   #130
electro

Hehe, that was a nice one! Thank you for the report!
Old 08-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #131
zabuza
getDare Sweetheart

get a black bra cut holes where the nipples are then put a white shirt on over it. wear your shortest skirt and no underwear. spill water on your shirt so it becomes see through make sure your drop the cup so when you bend down to pick it up your butt shows when you pick up the cup set it somewhere then take off your shirt and squeze the water out then put it back on as if nothing happend
zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:02 AM   #132
rosamund

Female

Hey zabuza, thanks for my dare. You don't say where I have to do it, so I suppose I could it anywhere?

Hi Memories for Life, nice ideas for dares, thank you. But realistically if I took all my clothes off in the cinema and walked about the place would go crazy. People would take pictures I'd almost certainly get thrown out and probably arrested and in the papers too, so really I can't do that one, I'm sorry.

Today I have time to do a few dares, so let's have some good ones!

Ask me truths as well please. Anything you like!

Old 08-15-2010, 03:13 AM   #133
electro

What was the most embarrassing situation you have ever been in?
Old 08-15-2010, 03:41 AM   #134
rosamund

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by electro View Post
What was the most embarrassing situation you have ever been in?
Hmm, so many, which one to choose...

Well, there was one time, when i was at school. I was messing around..we all were...a boy put my things out of reach on the top of the lockers so i tried to get them back, but i couldn't reach. It made me feel frustrated, helpless, so i called him something, 'you bastard' or something like that. He pulled my arm and pushed me over his knee on a chair and slapped me on my bottom, on my knickers, quite hard, in front of everyone, boys and girls. It was sort of done playfully, but I heard them laughing at me and making comments and i felt really embarrassed but really excited at the same time.

Old 08-15-2010, 03:49 AM   #135
loves strip bets

i dare you to go down to your local pub or bar go in and challenge as many males as you can to a strip game all them against you if they win then you have to walk home naked.
loves strip bets is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk