Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-11-2024, 01:32 PM   #121
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Default Maximum Damage Options

Maximum damage (For consistent tormentors)
  • 15 hard snaps
  • 15 minutes with 4 pumps suction (Indicate cup size)
  • 15 minutes binder clips (Indicate rotations)
  • 20 minutes handsfree pump (Lube or No lube?)
  • 15 minute stretch (Indicate twists)
  • 25 spanks heavy strength (Indicate implement)

Additional Torment
Choose One
  • Add 12 bondage spikes to bra, panties pussy/ass for overnight wear
  • 12 minute torture assignment of your choice
  • Bound tits tightly at base for the next 5 rolls
  • Rubber bands snapped to base of tit 15 times
  • 30 additional heavy spanks with preferred implement (Indicate tit or nipple hit)
  • 15 minute chopstick nipple clamp
  • One additional roll
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Painmeplease for this post:
Old 02-11-2024, 01:36 PM   #122
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Okay. Tormentors! My last message is my proposed change for those tormentors who have posted rolls for at least two days in a roll. For every two days you have posted rolls, you will be allowed one additional roll as well as one chose from the Additional Torment list. This list also includes the option for a second roll, which would give you four rolls in that particular day.

Please let me know your thoughts on this change. I feel like this is quite generous as my nipples will be thoroughly destroyed throughout all of this!

Also, @caya, my last orgasm was earned via @Frosty I believe that was Thursday night, so approx 3 days ago.
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Old 02-11-2024, 01:40 PM   #123
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
Okay. Tormentors! My last message is my proposed change for those tormentors who have posted rolls for at least two days in a roll. For every two days you have posted rolls, you will be allowed one additional roll as well as one chose from the Additional Torment list. This list also includes the option for a second roll, which would give you four rolls in that particular day.

Please let me know your thoughts on this change. I feel like this is quite generous as my nipples will be thoroughly destroyed throughout all of this!

Also, @caya, my last orgasm was earned via @Frosty I believe that was Thursday night, so approx 3 days ago.
this sounds quite nice im in for the change

and for my requirement

3 days you sayed lets add a 0

30 hits with the paddle and the Charging cord to your pussy... you decide how to split the 30 on the two implements. but be advised the one with the lower number will have to be at max strength and the other one at normal strengt good luck
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 01:45 PM   #124
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:

For every two days you have posted rolls, you will be allowed one additional roll as well as one chose from the Additional Torment list.

To me this reads if I posted 10 days in a row... That's 5 additional rolls. I'll assume that's what you meant...
Old 02-11-2024, 01:47 PM   #125
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:

I'm happy with those updated rules for your regular tormentors.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 01:47 PM   #126
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@Caya Thank you for the additional torture. I have to complete the rolls that were given in the middle of this conversation and then complete @Frosty's task from this morning and then get to your 30 pussy spanks.

@MrSpanker, yes that is correct. That's what I meant.
Old 02-11-2024, 01:51 PM   #127
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@Frosty I am so glad you like the changes!! I am starting now with the 15 minute breast pump with No lube as indicated and I can already feel my nipples are screaming with ever suction pull.... I am so nervous for what is to come and I hope that I will be able to satisfy all of the tormentors and sadists and allowed to cum soon!! *fingers crossed
Old 02-11-2024, 02:09 PM   #128
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

i just finished the 15 minute breast pump session without lube allowed.... This pulls on my nipples so intensely almost twice each second. This stings badly the entire time and never lets up. I never get used to the feeling. Now onto the stretcher for 15 minutes. This is already so incredibly painful and my nipples are being more and more stretched each day... I hope that all of this torment and torture will produce stretched nipples permanently.
Old 02-11-2024, 02:30 PM   #129
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

The 15 minute extreme stretch was absolute torture on a new level.... my nipples HURT sooooooooo much right now. There are huge indentions in the sides of my nipple and I feel the stretch even now after they have been removed.... I am in so much pain and my pussy is properly throbbing now as well.... Eeeeeekkkkkkkk I had to keep checking the timer to see how much longer to keep on the stretchers because of the intense pain. I was counting down the seconds to hopefully keep deep breathing through the remaining time.... This was super intense, but I am proud of myself for making it until time ran out.

I am now giving my nipples a short break before starting Frosty's torture task from this morning.... I wonder if my nipples have to fall off before I will earn my next orgasm???
Old 02-11-2024, 02:52 PM   #130
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

I have started @Frosty's task with the largest binder clips placed on each nipple.... these binder clips are SO much tighter than the medium ones I typically use... My nipples are already so sore and tender, that this hurt SO SO SO much!!!! Two minutes to do spanks and snaps on my left nipple, seems like a very long time, although it really is not that long at all... Time is starting to stand still during these tortures and I am just not sure how much more I will be able to take...

Round one is done and my nipples are throbbing.... after being snapped with the rubber band and immediately applying the clamp back on literally made me gasp.... My poor nipples are being destroyed as i type...... OUCHY.....
Old 02-11-2024, 02:57 PM   #131
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

2nd round done and my nipples are stinging so much and placing the binder clips back on it really really excruciating..... My nipples are not happy at me, but my pussy is gushing from pleasure and pain combined....
Old 02-11-2024, 03:04 PM   #132
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

3rd round complete and I had to breath through every second of it.... My nipples are squished and snapped and spanked so much right now. I felt like I might almost cry..... @Frosty thank you for challenging me to be better!
Old 02-11-2024, 03:04 PM   #133
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

.... keep going slacker.
Old 02-11-2024, 03:07 PM   #134
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Yes Sir. I am starting round 4 now.... I think I might cry... Yikes.....
Old 02-11-2024, 03:12 PM   #135
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

@Painmepkease ... There are no rules that say you can't cry.

Advertisements
Kink Talk