Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-16-2022, 03:37 AM   #1321
d946ab

Receive a spanking, 20 swats on the ass. Then squat in the corner with your mouth gagged and holding a coin with your nose against the wall. You must stay in the corner for 20 minutes. If the coin drops at any point, you must kneel on rice for 30 minutes, still gagged and holding the coin.

LIKES: tighty whities, diapers, pee, toilet "accidents", wedgies, swirlies & the idea of my punishments.

PUNISHMENTS: spanking, early bedtime, corner time, kneeling on rice, staying in a dirty diaper, baby formula & semi public.

LIMITS: permanent, blood, scat (above chest, penis & eating), urethra play, anal, full public, animals, pics/videos & family/friends.

Anything not mentioned is my own choice.
d946ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 05:36 PM   #1322
chaste_chris

Drink 2 glasses of water and then diaper up. 30 minutes with your nose to the wall with hands clasped behind your back.
chaste_chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 07:09 PM   #1323
Violett

20 minutes naked with handcuffs on behind your back, with your buttplug inside. You only have permission to fuck yourself with it if u can

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 11:13 AM   #1324
Kaiyo
Prodigy

20 minutes with your arms behind you back while being in a Bra Connection Wedgie while holding a coin with your tounge against the wall xD

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

A Quick Add Thread
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 11:27 AM   #1325
slavemsh

Maid outfit on. Now get on your knees I want you to be handcuffed behind your back and your ankles Cuffed. You must keep your tongue on the wall for 10 minutes you have 3 lives If u fail put a gag in and re handcuff yourself for another 20 minutes

31 year old submissive sissy

I like
Bondage, nylons, feet, gags, cross dressing, spanking

I own,
Rope, tape, ball gag, stocking, tights, wig, handcuffs, cable ties, dress, blindfold , high heels, nipple clamps

Limits
Anal, scat, blood

Pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92366

vulnerable in https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=377907 till 3rd of January 2023
slavemsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 11:09 AM   #1326
Rb123

Kneel in a corner blindfolded for 30 min

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 11:52 AM   #1327
maaik

Stand in the corner for 20 minutes with your arms sticking straight above your head. If you put your arms down, double the time remaining. Oh, and be naked.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 02:51 PM   #1328
Gungediapers10

Think someone been a naughty little pony and deserve some time in the naughty corner.

Time to diaper up and remain in the corner, until someone has a little accident or feels very soggy in their pants. Then get permission from 3 people to be freed from your messy diaper and corner time
Im a little sub diaper baby i need to be diapered all the time. Do not give me permission to change to big boy undies, even if I beg. If you catch me not in a diaper, please wedgie me hard as punishment

Likes ABDL, Diapers, Wetting, Pacifier,
Wedgie, Humiliation, Underwear, Battleship, messy, bondage, pet play

Punishment (I’m naughty and need frequent punishment) poop, spanky, corner time, time out

Dislike Showing Face, Nudity, Public, Family or Friends

Kik gunge_diaper10
Gungediapers10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 05:29 PM   #1329
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

Time to diaper up and remain in the corner, until someone has a little accident or feels very soggy in their pants. Then get permission from 3 people to be freed from your messy diaper and corner time.

“I’ve been a naughty slut and deserve severe punishment.”
Young_Master! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 10:52 AM   #1330
Noldo

Stand in a corner naked for 30 minutes with your arms up (you can move them, but your hands must always stay above your chest)

Likes: edging, orgasm control, pain, humiliation, pee holding, bondage, challenges, being gagged, ice, line writing, corner time

Dislikes (punishments): messy

Limits: family, illegal, obvious public, diapers, cross-dressing, scat

Toys: handcuffs, flogger, buttplug, hood, nipple clamps, gag

Love reports about dares I gave - if your report is really good I will repeat the dare myself.
Noldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 08:50 AM   #1331
solitaire87

cook your next meal. Put it on a plate, put the plate on your head for the full 10 minutes you'll be in the corner. Then you may eat

Limits: Public, photo/video showing face

2023 - the control is out of my hands again
https://feedmewithscandals.wordpress.com
pw: pig

Listen to Soliepod - https://solitaire87.podbean.com/
solitaire87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 08:09 PM   #1332
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Get on your knees, with your butt raised (that is, you cannot support yourself) and with your hands extended to the sides, at shoulder height. Hold a book in each hand and remain in that position without lowering your arms for 20 minutes. Every time you drop your arms or drop your books, you will add 5 more minutes to the total time.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 09:34 AM   #1333
maaik

Stand in the corner with your legs tied together arms behind back tied also! then hold a coin against the wall with your nose and another one with your knee!

If you drop one you have to pour a whole bottle of soap over your head!
If you drop two you have to do the above and then suck a dick like object!!

Also if you drop one you must report back to me and tell me how the punishment was!
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 04:21 AM   #1334
FilthyLittleFox

This soggy, diapered loser lost a bet and has to post here now!

Put a vegetable in your ass so it sticks out a little. Stand in the corner and tie your ankles together. Now bend over and touch your toes and try to hold a coin between the wall and the vegetable. If it falls add 10 ass spanks and 1 edge. Do this for 20 minutes.

I am adorable!
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FilthyLittleFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 02:06 PM   #1335
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Stand in the corner holding a coin to the wall with your nose while wearing a diaper until you wet and mess it. Every time the coin drops is an hour before you can change or clean up after.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time