Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-30-2011, 06:15 AM   #1321
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post
It took me watching that latest episode two times for me to understand it. Cant wait for the next one. It looks amazing

also ... harkness
MY Cake!
I said midwife like in the pirate episode. And watch that episode again you'll see the doppelganger give away his screwdriver to the doctor yet when in the acid chamber room his takes out screwdriver. Which really made no sense what so ever unless i'v missed something. As for the tardis it didn't materialize there it landed there by chance of acid erosion. And no not really because if you notice that the Doctors finish one another sentences however when amy asks them to stop doing it the ganger finishes that showing some link between them two as well as an added affection then it was later reveled the flesh could connect to one another really sealed that.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #1322
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvaleyard View Post
I realized what I hate the most about The Almost People. It is the little boy in the hologram. His stupid little dance or what ever he was doing. Playing with his shirt. The cuteness made me want to punch the kid. Ok... Maybe I should not punch the kid, but I thought they overdid it with the cuteness. It was rather annoying.
I do dislike how we have to have a kid in nearly every Moffat-era episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Harkness View Post
MY Cake!
I said midwife like in the pirate episode. And watch that episode again you'll see the doppelganger give away his screwdriver to the doctor yet when in the acid chamber room his takes out screwdriver. Which really made no sense what so ever unless i'v missed something. As for the tardis it didn't materialize there it landed there by chance of acid erosion. And no not really because if you notice that the Doctors finish one another sentences however when amy asks them to stop doing it the ganger finishes that showing some link between them two as well as an added affection then it was later reveled the flesh could connect to one another really sealed that.
You lost me half-way then but the second Sonic was flesh-created (it cloned clothes, so why not everything else?). Also, the TARDIS landing as it did isn't stupid. It happens in nearly every episode; coincidences happen and it made complete sense as it'd been sinking for the last 40 minutes. Surprised it didn't fall through earlier to be honest. And kudos if you guessed she was a midwife with absolutely no hints or clues whatsoever.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #1323
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

I do dislike how we have to have a kid in nearly every Moffat-era episode.

You lost me half-way then but the second Sonic was flesh-created (it cloned clothes, so why not everything else?). Also, the TARDIS landing as it did isn't stupid. It happens in nearly every episode; coincidences happen and it made complete sense as it'd been sinking for the last 40 minutes. Surprised it didn't fall through earlier to be honest. And kudos if you guessed she was a midwife with absolutely no hints or clues whatsoever.
Had noticed but yeah there are a lot of kids
Yeah was a bit weird she losses the baby then a weird woman turns up and says random things. and yes it was flesh created but he gives it to the real doctor who wonders off and is nocked out. Leaving the ganger with none. Now in the scene where the scot dies before that the ganger takes out his screwdriver. He has none.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:41 AM   #1324
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Harking back for a second...

Old 05-31-2011, 08:54 AM   #1325
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Quote:
Harking back for a second...

looks like seaweed
Old 05-31-2011, 03:25 PM   #1326
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
looks like seaweed
Get on Gallifrey Base and you'll soon change your mind.

God, they're going mental over there. Frame-by-frame screenshots, zooms, close-ups...
Old 06-01-2011, 04:15 AM   #1327
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Quote:

Get on Gallifrey Base and you'll soon change your mind.

God, they're going mental over there. Frame-by-frame screenshots, zooms, close-ups...
I'd preffer not to. It doesn't look like it can be matt smiths hair so i have no idea who it is.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:48 AM   #1328
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

ok let's see if i have got this Amy Pond is having a baby from when and where and who we don't know clearly she was having a baby when she first told us and the doctor at the end of ep 1 [unless she had been taken by then and this was a ganger Amy but the midwife didn't first show up till ep 2 so let's ignore it and say the three months between ep 1 and 2 she was taken]

this baby is clearly the child from ep 1 and 2 [from the pic amy found of her and the baby in ep 2] which then regenerated like a time lord which means the baby is part time lord or all time lord or we ignore the fact there can't be a time lord human meticrisis [unless there can be cause of Amy having a crack in the wall or the evil aliens filling her up with something

ok i'm going to have to stop this is getting tricky a hell of a lot has to be explained here and give i ignored the whole river song thing too this means either all the eps post summer break will be story linked to this moment [i can't see them wander off and do something else with so much left to explain] i mean it's good i just hope there is enough story space to explain everything so many good things are ruined by leaving so much info till the end then having to cram it all in the final few scenes [take the final ep of seson 4 where all the doctor's friends are together and so much is missed and unsaid rose missing Jack is brought back to life and Martha and Rose meeting ] had to be missed because there wasn't enough time to fit it all in

that is the only thing that worries me i'd hate to be left with questions at the end of all this cause i'm very hooked and that's now twice a good twist ending came out of nowhere and shocked me

as for the pic maybe it is something maybe it isn't i'm amazed no one said the doctor could be wearing the spacesuit and in terminator fashion gone back and killed another verison of himself also this is just me but does anyone else wonder why some of this could not have been in season 5 it could have been so much better with an odd little twsit like this

Last edited by thepac; 06-01-2011 at 06:53 AM.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #1329
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepac View Post
his baby is clearly the child from ep 1 and 2 [from the pic amy found of her and the baby in ep 2] which then regenerated like a time lord

ok i'm going to have to stop this is getting tricky a hell of a lot has to be explained here and give i ignored the whole river song thing too this means either all the eps post summer break will be story linked to this moment [i can't see them wander off...

as for the pic maybe it is something maybe it isn't i'm amazed no one said the doctor could be wearing the spacesuit and in terminator fashion gone back and killed another verison of himself also this is just me but does anyone else wonder why some of this could not have been in season 5 it could have been so much better with an odd little twsit like this
I don't wish to offend but please can you try and use punctuation; it's extremely hard to read blocks of text without any full stops.

Amy's baby doesn't have to be the regenerating child.

Also, everything will be tied up, don't worry

And people have said that, just not on this thread.

And, spoiler tag time again...

Wanna know the title of episode 8?

Spoiler:
Let's Kill Hitler

Yes, really.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:12 AM   #1330
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

When will the series resume?
Old 06-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #1331
Dune
getDare Addict

omg awsomeness i didnt expect that O.O

25/male

likes - mild humiliation, chance dares and sleep
limits - social suicide, bodily substances, chastity, pics, anal :P
Dune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:32 AM   #1332
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my god! Wow! I have to admit, Stephen Moffat, I am impressed!

SPOILER!
Spoiler:
River Song - Melody Pond... how did I miss that?!
Why the long wait until the next episode?! D:

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

Last edited by AtticsToEden; 06-04-2011 at 11:34 AM.
AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #1333
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

Omfg trying so fucking hard not to look at anything Who related on the internet. Fuck you english people and seeing this episode before me.
-resists looking at Eden's spoiler-

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #1334
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
When will the series resume?
Autumn

Probably late August/September.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dune View Post
omg awsomeness i didnt expect that O.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticsToEden View Post
Oh my god! Wow! I have to admit, Stephen Moffat, I am impressed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellz View Post
Omfg trying so fucking hard not to look at anything Who related on the internet. Fuck you english people and seeing this episode before me.
-resists looking at Eden's spoiler-
Then do not click my signature link. Everyone else can. Spoilers and reviews ahead
Old 06-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #1335
busted
getDare Sweetheart

HAS TO BE THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!
Was a great ending, and can't wait for the second part now!!!

Matt Smith became faviourte Dr. after this episode. To me the Dr. should a little boy in an adults body whose like a little kid in a candy shop at christmas running around saving world and galaxies!!! He did this PERFECTLEY the scence at the end where river tells him everything.
busted is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doctor who, torchwood