Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2023, 03:57 AM   #1321
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
You like disgusting insetions right ? Try to find out how many living snails you can put inside your pussy, with the shell ! Then put on a skirt whithout panties and go out for at least 30 minutes with the snails inside your pussy, then visit at least 2 different public buildings/shops before going back home. Let's find out if some snails will try to escape. If they do, let them do whatever they want: you can't touch a snail until you are back home !
Yes i like weird or crazy or sonetimes even disgusting insertions ♥️ disgusting is not my favourite but still sometimes i push myself to do it for becoming more daring ♥️

Ill do your dare ;P just wondering where i should find that amount of snails haha ♥️ maybe they help me getting the glitter out of my pussy which is still there for another dare haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksiek21 View Post
something easy(?) from me.
1. go to the swimming pool, take a dice or be ready to roll online.
while in dressing room roll a dice d6.
number you have is number of guys you must try to have a talk at swimpool. age must be 18+ (by look).
it is just a talk, anything, but must be initiated by you.
you must be in water while speaking. he not.

2. go to my strip poker online game, create account (you can select champion from this page wirhout creating your)
try to get games with as many female players as you can.
you should have at least 10 games after 24hrs.
then write here report and nicks of players you were playing here.
if you fail, ask here for punishment..
I wobt play strip poker online sorry :/ but the first dare is possible (i guess im supposed to talk to them whilenim naked) *-* other people could see that too *-* i can do that, but please explain a bit more what do you mean ♥️

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Naked Scavenger Hunt:

1. In front of a clock. Two pictures. 5 minutes apart.

2. Skinny dip for 10 minutes.

3. Buy something of at least $2 (or Euros) of worth.

4. Picture at a red light and then green Masturbating

5. Find a piece of clothing. Not yours...must find somewhere...or purchase...wear it for picture and then take it off again.

6. Slide down a bannister naked.

7. Go down a flight of steps on your bum.

8. Naked in a garbage can

9. Naked with 2 people

10. Tied up and being tickled at least 2 miles from home.

Then you must walk home stopping to edge naked every 10 minutes.

Pic each time.

Make a copy.

Leave a naked pic each place you take a pic.

Enjoy.
This one is finally done, ill write a report later ♥️
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 08-12-2023, 05:12 PM   #1322
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Okay finally the report for this dare ♥ I guess i had to do them in order of the numbers, so i did it that way ♥

I started at home naked at around 3am so pretty late night on a monday (tuesday morning) ♥ I knew i had to stay outside for a long time so i chose a time in which most people are asleep ♥ It was raining the whole week so that night too which was a bit cold but also let everybody see less and whch makes the streets empty ♥

Naked Scavenger Hunt:

1. In front of a clock. Two pictures. 5 minutes apart.
I went to the townhall for this, there is a big clock above the main entrance ♥ It was a 10 minute walk and i literally didnt had to hide one time on that way ♥ I just walked straight towards the townhall as i would when i was dressed ♥ Luckily the townhall is not in town center and quite near my house ♥ When i arrived i was totally wet everywhere on my body and my hairs were dripping *-* I decided to make a bit of sport while i waitet the 5 minutes to keep myself warm a bit haha ♥ I just did squats, push ups, sit ups and even jogged a lap around the parking place of the townhall haha *-* I so hope there are no cams or otherwise a lucky safety guy/girl saw my naked workout in front of the townhall *-* I was so nervous about just "chillin" there naked just waiting for time to pass *-* there were street lights everywhere *-* And obviously there are also apartments which can see the townhall out of their windows so in theory many people could have seen me *-* When i had both pics i decided to jog to the next spot to keep warm ♥

2. Skinny dip for 10 minutes.
This was kinda funny because i was all wet before so i didnt have to worry about being wet afterwards haha ♥ I first thought i would have to go to local park (about 40 min of walking each way (to it and back)), but then i remebered in the middle of the town is a market place with a fountain *-* So i jogged directly from the townhall to downtown fucking naked *-* one car passed on my way but i could hide (more or less) on a doorstep of a shop (which was closed) ♥ I wasnt really hidden because the street got clear view on that spot but if you look with an angle there is a place you dont see (90° angle definitely sees it) *-* I could say i hid behind a corner ♥ The car didnt stop anyway ♥ so i continued ♥ Just one or two minutes later i entered downtown which is a no car area (just for bikes and walkers) ♥ There everything was well lit so i felt very exposed, but since it was raining that hard and it was 3am + no cars can pass i was kinda sure nobody would be out there (only strangers living above shops or so there) ♥ When i arrived i bathed in the fountain and made a selfie again ♥ There was actually light turned on inside one of the apartments above a shop but i didnt see anybody ♥ still i quickly jogged away ♥

3. Buy something of at least $2 (or Euros) of worth.
I was so fucking nervous about this because it would mean i let somebody see me and i even interact with that person *-* I then thought i tricked it when i found an old chewing cum machine, but it didnt work... Made that extra way to that machine for nothing... naked... at least not caught ♥ i then saw a gas station *-* I was extremely nervous and really took my time to consider if i should buy something there (i had everything i needed for the dare (so the 2€ in this case) in my pussy for transport btw) *-* i had the coin already in my hand but i was thinking like "what will the cashier say when i get in there totally naked, totally wet... *-* After about 5 minutes of pushing myself i just turned my head off and walked straight to the door *-* i could see the cashier (guy 40-50yo) already stared at me when i was still outside but near the door (through glass window) *-* It was kinda humiliating but the first thing i said was that it was a dare and he reactet really cool so it was kinda fine *-* I bought some candy and gave him the 2€ for it + asking for a selfie with him because i needed a proof *-* i felt so dumb and slutty at that point but we made that selfie and i left as fast as i could *-* The most embarrassing part is that this is a gas station of my hometown so the chance that i will be there again for gas is not that low *-* Still it is a gas station i normally not use ♥

4. Picture at a red light and then green Masturbating
Not many minutes later i found a red light for walkers (you know: it only gets red for cars when passengers press the button) ♥ I sat in the middle of the road and placed my phone at the side with a timer 2 times ♥ There i masturbated, then pressed the button to make it green and masturbated again ♥ I sat there until i edged after the second pic was done ♥ When i edged i stopped and grabbed my phone to check the pics (they were good) ♥ Car lights appeared in distance so i quickly searched a place to hide *-* problem was: there were no gardens or porches on the side of the roads, only houses and sometimes a small gap inbetween the houses for cars or so *-* I ducked behind a parking car and walked around it when the driving car passed ♥ I guess it didnt see me ♥ But that was the point i felt my pussy getting wet (this time slimy wet not water wet ;P )

5. Find a piece of clothing. Not yours...must find somewhere...or purchase...wear it for picture and then take it off again.
This one was kinda hard... i walked around for about 20 minutes searching at 2 different donation boxes but they were locked and no clothes outside... ♥ Since there were almost no people/cars around i felt pretty safe at this point... ♥ It made me confident, but also more careless for what was around me *-* I walked around a corner to a place where a third donation box is ♥ The problem was: I just walked around the corner without even looking what was there *-* There was a crossing with 2 cars waiting for green light *-* I walked right into them *-* I was behind one of the cars so the driver probably didnt notice me that fast (i hope), but the other car was pointing in exactly my direction so when i realised that there were cars i was already standing in the cars lights *-* after i realised my situation i was already like 4-5 meters away from that corner so enough time for the driver to see me (it was still on 15-20m distance and heavy rain, but i guess he/she saw me) *-* Anyway... i ran back around the corner and waited for the cars to leave *-* at the third donation box i could finally pull a sock (only one sock) out of the half closed top (where you put the clothes in) ♥ I made the pic and droppped the sock inside the box ♥

6. Slide down a bannister naked.
This was easy, it wasnt even a minute later when i fulfilled this one ;P

7. Go down a flight of steps on your bum.
this one too ;P At a bannister there is almost always stairs i guess so anyway i did this one like 10 seconds later haha ♥ (i hope i translated the words bannister and "flight" of steps right, but i think i did it the right way ♥

8. Naked in a garbage can
At this point i was out of downtown, but on the other side of downtown from my house, so pretty far away *-* not 2 miles tho (i made 3km out of it), so i walked away from home a bit more *-* i found a biiig trashcan which wasnt that full so i could easily get in for the pic, the problem was the rain filled it quite much so when i was inside there was a trash bath up to my knees
:/ anyway, i took the pic and left quickly *-* luckily the rain washed me clean quite fast haha ♥

9. Naked with 2 people
This was the part which made me very nervous when i read this first, but since it was raining no people walked around, just the cashier in the gas station and a few cars (not many) ♥ so i walked around for quite much time but i didnt find 2 people... not even one... *-* Then i remembered you didnt say it needed to be strangers ;P I called my bf and aylins bf which came and made that pic with me in front of local church (door were locked otherwise we would have gone inside ;P ) ♥

10. Tied up and being tickled at least 2 miles from home.
They walked together with me until the distance was good and then they tied me and tickled me for the pic ♥ I was tied on a slide of a playground sitting with legs spread and arms above my head laying on the slide ♥ When they were done tickling me they both fucked me and then left me there alone double creampied and still tied to that slide... *-* after about 20 minutes the new gf of my ex bf appeared *-* my bf and aylins bf must have called her *-* She wasnt alone... my ex was with her *-* they made pics and joked around and slapped my pussy and my tits and my face *-* it was soooo humiliating even after both of them saw me in more embarrassing situations already *-* they placed a flashlight in front of me which was shining at me and then both of them left... *-* i still tied, cum filled and in the only lit area around stayed there *-* a few cars passed but none honked or stopped or so, so i guess they didnt notice me ♥ I was laying a bit hidden in that slide if you looked from the street btw ♥ again 10-20 minutes later they came back and freed me ♥ I thanked them and i had to promise to send her all pics i made that night *-*

Then you must walk home stopping to edge naked every 10 minutes.
it was already like 5:30 am, so the cars started to get full of cars again (people which had to work) so my way back needed a lot of hiding and sneaking around + edging every 10 minutes *-* i decided to still walk back through downtown, because it was still raining hard and it is a car free zone (and way faster than walking around it) ♥ The whole way back took me 1:10... i arrived at home at around 6:40am *-* At about 6 the sun appeared so it was very quickly broad daylight *-* Also the cars increased insanely *-* the streets were pretty full and i had to walk through small side streets and even through backyards and stuff because it was definitely not possible to walk along the bigger streets without being seen *-* still 2 cars saw me and honked (one stopped but i ran away before they could see my face and might recognize me) *-* I never thought this dare would take this long *-* If i counted the time correctly it was about 3:40h *-* i was freezing cold when i was at home and i felt kinda sick the next days, but this insanely big and long dare was still fun ♥ Even the part in which my ex and his new gf appeared (Aylins fault btw) was kinda spicy *-* Extreme embarrassing still *-*

Pic each time.
Make a copy.
Leave a naked pic each place you take a pic.
The pics were printed and placed in each location the next evening (dressed lol) *-*

Enjoy.
i did ♥

Im ready for more dares guys ;P and girls ♥
The following 10 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 08-13-2023, 08:39 AM   #1323
namesfelix

Smile

Heres a few ideas i have.

Humilating telephone game. Rules.
You will have at least one lovense toy in or on your pussy. And connect to it through aylins(or bf or whoever) phone.
Before starting aylin will message everyone who is permitted to access your toys and let them know if they make you cum in the next two hours they will recieve a reward. But if you call them while their controlling it they lose.
Now the game once started, aylin is in control. If no one has taken control yet aylin can do whatever she wants with you and the toy. If your tied up, then aylin will call whoever you think is controlling the toy, if your free you can call on your own phone (but make sure you cant see any notifications of who might be controlling it). When they answer you have to say "stop i dont want to orgasm yet. " if they are the one controlling, they have to stop and no reward for them. If you are wrong i guess you just said something embarrasing to someone~ you cant explain further if its wrong and have to let aylin take the phone.

This cycle of teasing remote control and guessing continues until you either last 2 hours without anyone making you orgasm orrrrr someone does make you orgasm. In which case you owe them a video of you naked with the toys in and turned on.

One with nature. This one is an idea that can be done either. By going camping for a weekend or simply visiting a campsite. Assuming you and your group are at the site or staying there overnight. The idea is you and one other person just for safety, but you will have to go to other campers. You cant return until you have 3 new things you didnt start with, you cannot pay with money, you can only trade your body or something your wearing in echange. Be that photos, services, your clothing ect.
An example of the goal would be "you and bf. See three or four young women camping. You go over. Explain you lost a bet and need to trade for anything with them, you can only offer yourself or what your wearing. They agree and give you a marshmallo in exchange for your panties "
And your own limits in charge say you find a group with men too and one wants a blow job. His cum in a condom or your mouth also counts as a new thing to bring back ect. The goal purely to make you trade yourself or outfit out to them.

Third idea is escape artist. With ( bf aylin friend anyone). You will be tied up and put in the back seat of a car Naked. Your clothes will be in the car with you, The only rule is that they have to leave one of your arms free. They will drive you around for 30 minutes, after thirty minutes whatever condition your in is the condition your going tobstay in until tomorrow.
If you get your other arm free and a top on, fine you stay that way, or if you realize you cant fully untie yourself maybe you try to slip a skirt or pants or something on to over yourself. Best case for you you get out and clothe yourself before they take you to a bisy drive through~ worst case they show you off and spend thebrest of the night at their mercy anyway
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to namesfelix for this post:
Old 08-14-2023, 11:09 AM   #1324
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
Heres a few ideas i have.

Humilating telephone game. Rules.
You will have at least one lovense toy in or on your pussy. And connect to it through aylins(or bf or whoever) phone.
Before starting aylin will message everyone who is permitted to access your toys and let them know if they make you cum in the next two hours they will recieve a reward. But if you call them while their controlling it they lose.
Now the game once started, aylin is in control. If no one has taken control yet aylin can do whatever she wants with you and the toy. If your tied up, then aylin will call whoever you think is controlling the toy, if your free you can call on your own phone (but make sure you cant see any notifications of who might be controlling it). When they answer you have to say "stop i dont want to orgasm yet. " if they are the one controlling, they have to stop and no reward for them. If you are wrong i guess you just said something embarrasing to someone~ you cant explain further if its wrong and have to let aylin take the phone.

This cycle of teasing remote control and guessing continues until you either last 2 hours without anyone making you orgasm orrrrr someone does make you orgasm. In which case you owe them a video of you naked with the toys in and turned on.

One with nature. This one is an idea that can be done either. By going camping for a weekend or simply visiting a campsite. Assuming you and your group are at the site or staying there overnight. The idea is you and one other person just for safety, but you will have to go to other campers. You cant return until you have 3 new things you didnt start with, you cannot pay with money, you can only trade your body or something your wearing in echange. Be that photos, services, your clothing ect.
An example of the goal would be "you and bf. See three or four young women camping. You go over. Explain you lost a bet and need to trade for anything with them, you can only offer yourself or what your wearing. They agree and give you a marshmallo in exchange for your panties "
And your own limits in charge say you find a group with men too and one wants a blow job. His cum in a condom or your mouth also counts as a new thing to bring back ect. The goal purely to make you trade yourself or outfit out to them.

Third idea is escape artist. With ( bf aylin friend anyone). You will be tied up and put in the back seat of a car Naked. Your clothes will be in the car with you, The only rule is that they have to leave one of your arms free. They will drive you around for 30 minutes, after thirty minutes whatever condition your in is the condition your going tobstay in until tomorrow.
If you get your other arm free and a top on, fine you stay that way, or if you realize you cant fully untie yourself maybe you try to slip a skirt or pants or something on to over yourself. Best case for you you get out and clothe yourself before they take you to a bisy drive through~ worst case they show you off and spend thebrest of the night at their mercy anyway
so for the third dare if i for example dont manage to free myself or take on any clothes id have to stay naked tied up in that car the whole night? ♥ And aylin or so could still use the car and drive around if she wants? *-* did i get this correct? ♥

can you explain the second one (camp) a bit more please ♥
Old 08-14-2023, 11:37 PM   #1325
namesfelix

Yeup. So the "camp" one requires some sort of environment where you coyld easily find small groups of adults and atill be private. So i suggest a campsite. The main goal is just to return to your starting point with 3 mew things that you didnt atart woth but you can only offer yourself or what you have on you in exhange. Be that your panties or bra. Flashing. Letting them have a photo. Something like that. Its more extreme i know but just a thought.

As for the third yes. Youd be naked and bound. With clothes within reach. They would give you a timeframe and your goal is to escape and get dressed. Whatever you are wearing or however you are tied by the end of the time. Is how you would stay for the rest of the night. What they do with you after is up to them. Keeping you in the car, taking you somewhere, going to a drive-through or a busy street.
(You could always add a rule of. Say if you manage to break out then whoever tied you up has to be bound for the rest of the night but as i understand you the groups bottom only~)
The following user says Thank You to namesfelix for this post:
Old 08-17-2023, 09:19 AM   #1326
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

actually i dont think the camp site dare is that extreme ♥ Groups of people often dont dare to be as mean as only one or two people in more private space ♥ So if i for example ask if i can have a beer and they can choose what they want in exchange, they probably will say "nvm its free" or so but ill give it a try ♥ (i guess it depends on the group size, age and male/female quote how theyll react)
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 08-17-2023, 04:33 PM   #1327
loes0034
Baby Member

Here's a risky dare for you. You'll need Aylin's help, handcuffs and rope, your blindfold, markers, Icy Hot, nipple clamps, big plug, your vibrating wand and 2 LOUD bells.

Go out in the late evening, when its still light and people are still about and find a location off of the beaten path, but close enough to be heard by passerbys. Strip naked, insert your plug using Icy Hot as lube. Write things on you, like anal whore, cum dumpster, free use, etc. Using some rope, make a harness and attach your wand so its directly on your clit and wont move. Put your nipple clamps on TIGHT (they can't fall off, this is key) and handcuff your hands behind your back.

Once you are prepared, have Aylin run a rope from your handcuffs up over a tree branch so you are forced to bend over. Once in position Aylin turns the wand on high and hangs the bells from your nipples.

You are now forced to endure orgasm after orgasm from the wand and any sudden movement could make the bells hanging from your nipples ring out, alerting them to you. Better hope the orgasms don't make you shake

You are stuck like this until Aylin let's you out. If you are caught you have to agree to whatever they want. If Aylin is feeling extra mean, she could make sure there are sharp rocks or something equally uncomfortable on the ground, forcing you to move around more and risk more bells
loes0034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 08:35 AM   #1328
namesfelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
actually i dont think the camp site dare is that extreme ♥ Groups of people often dont dare to be as mean as only one or two people in more private space ♥ So if i for example ask if i can have a beer and they can choose what they want in exchange, they probably will say "nvm its free" or so but ill give it a try ♥ (i guess it depends on the group size, age and male/female quote how theyll react)

Its not so bad i just know you go back and forth when it comes to intentionally exposing to others. If your looking for real extremes you should bring out the box again
Old 08-20-2023, 02:38 AM   #1329
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Its not so bad i just know you go back and forth when it comes to intentionally exposing to others. If your looking for real extremes you should bring out the box again
If you want me to use the box just give me a nice creative dare involving it ;P or use my pm dare lol ♥
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 08-31-2023, 10:37 AM   #1330
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I went to a camping park in the netherlands (not thaaat far from my home, but still a quite a long ride) ♥ I was there with my boyfriend only and we didnt sleep there, we just did the dare and drove back ♥ I did everything alone btw, my bf just watched from distance and was ready to interrupt if needed (Spoiler: not needed) ♥ So i started wearing panties, bra, short skirt, tight black top (not see through) and flip flops ♥

At around 1am there were only drunk people awake so i decided to do it at that time ♥

First group:
Small group, 3 women and 1 guy ♥ All around 30 years old ♥ i just walked to them and explained them my dare (-> "I lost a bet and need to trade anything from you. I am supposed to trade anything you want... can be myself doing something or pics or some of my clothes or so") ♥ After saying hello and talking for a few seconds i asked if i could trade one of their shots (this form of a shot called "Klopfer" here in germany) ♥ They said sure and talked about what they should request as a trade ♥ after a few minutes (yes... minutes...) they decided to take my bra *-* I could hear them talking obviously so i know the guy was the one who wanted my top, but one of the women told him i would have to take the top of to take the bra off anyway *-* I was shocked first but then i just turned my back to them, undressed, dressed, and gave the guy my bra ;P He looked kinda sad haha ;P I drank the shot together with them and then left (keeping the glass bottle as the first of 3 objects) ♥

Second "group":
Two men about 40-50 years old ♥ I just hoped they wouldnt want my top, otherwise i would have to go to the third group topless from the beginning *-* Same story... I explained everything and they discussed a bit ♥ They were pretty happy about my offer and wanted me to strip for them (while dancing) *-* You know.... it was night, but there were still a lot of people around (with distance inbetween each group, but if i would be totally naked it would probably get noticed by others) *-* I said it was a bit much for just a bottle of beer *-* I offered them to flash my boobs instead *-* they happily agreed after i allowed them to take a picture too *-* So i pulled up my top (above my tits, covering my face) ♥ After i saw the flash of the phone i pulled my top back down, the guys both thanked me and said "nice tits" and i left with a full beer bottle ♥

Third and last group:
After i emptied the beer bottle with my friend i walked to the last group ♥ It was a group of three women ♥ Two of them about 30 and the third one about 20 (over 18 for sure) ♥ Same thing... ♥ I asked for a sausage (they were grilling) ♥ After they understood my dare/lost bet they seemed to think im a slut/whore *-* One of them immediately said you can shove the sausage in your butt (its a common german sentence meaning "fuck you/go away/forget it") *-* I was a bit shocked and wanted to give a good answer on that not polite sentence *-* I just said "okay, if you want me to..." *-* Well i was shocked about what i just said and she also made big eyes *-* A few seconds of pure silence followed before one other woman in their group told me to leave *-*

Backup group:
A couple ♥ Male + Female both about 40 again ♥ I asked for another beer ♥ Long story short: The guy seemed like he wanted to see my boobies, but he didnt say it ♥ The woman seemed to be slightly mad and looking at her man ♥ To save himself the guy told me I should bring him a new beer out of the box as trade service ♥ So this last one was easy lol ♥

To make it a bit more spicy my bf fucked me inbetween some tents without anybody seeing us (i had to be silent obviously) ♥

Dare done ♥
The following 6 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 09-23-2023, 02:01 PM   #1331
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Just for your interest ♥

I just accepted a dare which is kinda risky but i think its really hot too ♥

I logged in in tinder and i am scouting for a fitting guy or girl for this dare ♥ When i think he or she fits (character fitting i mean) then ill explain to him what i have planned:

I go to his / her house or apartment for one whole week (sunday evening to sunday evening) ♥ In this time i wont wear any clothes unless that person tells me to (or lingerie which covers none of my privates) ♥ That person can use me in mostly any way they want ♥ So they can fuck me or make me suck/lick them, but they can also use me as deco or for serving food or cleaning if they want (even if ill tell that person i dont want to be used as a maid in this week) ♥

You know.... its kinda a little social experiment *-* Anything could happen, but thats why i pick that person by myself (i maybe will be doing it again afterwards with the other sex so i did both female and male) ♥

Anything youd like to add for this week or any questions? (will be starting tomorrow if i find a fitting person (at the moment im chatting with 7 (!) people already (guys and girls) and maybe i found a fitting guy already but i need to make sure its not dangerous ♥

Im really horny rn i hope my horny mind could explain this good enough lol ♥
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 09-23-2023, 04:49 PM   #1332
bdsmlover24

If you do this I think you should obviously bring all your toys with you so that the person can use any of them at any time if they please.

Maybe you can add a rule if it's ok for you : the person can take you out of the apartment how many times they please. He/She choose your clothes from head to toes (if any ?) each time you leave.

Other possible rule : one evening the person can call one (or two? Or more?) friend. It can be girl or boy. You must stay naked or in the outfit chosen by the person the whole night. The friend(s) has the same rights than your host, in particular the rights to fuck you and to use your body as they please

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 04:58 PM   #1333
Leinaddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Just for your interest ♥

I just accepted a dare which is kinda risky but i think its really hot too ♥

I logged in in tinder and i am scouting for a fitting guy or girl for this dare ♥ When i think he or she fits (character fitting i mean) then ill explain to him what i have planned:

I go to his / her house or apartment for one whole week (sunday evening to sunday evening) ♥ In this time i wont wear any clothes unless that person tells me to (or lingerie which covers none of my privates) ♥ That person can use me in mostly any way they want ♥ So they can fuck me or make me suck/lick them, but they can also use me as deco or for serving food or cleaning if they want (even if ill tell that person i dont want to be used as a maid in this week) ♥

You know.... its kinda a little social experiment *-* Anything could happen, but thats why i pick that person by myself (i maybe will be doing it again afterwards with the other sex so i did both female and male) ♥

Anything youd like to add for this week or any questions? (will be starting tomorrow if i find a fitting person (at the moment im chatting with 7 (!) people already (guys and girls) and maybe i found a fitting guy already but i need to make sure its not dangerous ♥

Im really horny rn i hope my horny mind could explain this good enough lol ♥

You can't cum without his permission. If you do, he/she may tear one of the clothes you went to her house with or keep it as a souvenir, so you won't be able to use it to return home.
Leinaddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 01:43 AM   #1334
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
If you do this I think you should obviously bring all your toys with you so that the person can use any of them at any time if they please.

Maybe you can add a rule if it's ok for you : the person can take you out of the apartment how many times they please. He/She choose your clothes from head to toes (if any ?) each time you leave.

Other possible rule : one evening the person can call one (or two? Or more?) friend. It can be girl or boy. You must stay naked or in the outfit chosen by the person the whole night. The friend(s) has the same rights than your host, in particular the rights to fuck you and to use your body as they please
If he or she calls other people or if he she takes me somewhere is their choice *-* Thats also part of "they can do whatever they want" *-* I learned that most people arent that cruel when they got control over me ♥ Most times they just used me to fuck me and play a bit but not much more (well it wasnt 7 days straight) ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinaddog View Post
You can't cum without his permission. If you do, he/she may tear one of the clothes you went to her house with or keep it as a souvenir, so you won't be able to use it to return home.
I wont have any of my clothes there so this one is difficult haha ♥ also i dont really like to not being allowed to cum ♥
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 09-24-2023, 04:32 AM   #1335
Caya
getDare Devil

If he or she calls other people or if he she takes me somewhere is their choice *-* Thats also part of "they can do whatever they want" *-* I learned that most people arent that cruel when they got control over me ♥ Most times they just used me to fuck me and play a bit but not much more (well it wasnt 7 days straight) ♥

there once was an exeriment by an artist with basikly the same ground foundation
and people got quite crule in the end so don't be fooled and say everything that dosent kill me goes for the guy/girl.yopu might regrett it in the end
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public