Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-11-2014, 10:41 AM   #1321
wamasissyslut
getDare Sweetheart

Bullies find you on the playing field. They force you to fill your pants with mud. Then they give you a wedgie. Finally they make you hump the floor as they spank you for 10mims

28/male/uk

Punishments: Spanking, Slight Public, Anal, cum eating/cei

Limits: Very Public, Permanent, Very Painful, Pee, Poo, Body writing, shaving, showing my face

If you want a dare PM me, and you can always PM dares to me.

PM me any cei or joi video and I will complete it.
wamasissyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:57 PM   #1322
spankwedgie

bullys tie you up till you poo your slef. they then give you a wedgie and spank your ass for 5 mins

Any PM dare welcome! can send pics as proof.

looking for master!!! PM if interested
spankwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:34 PM   #1323
Surfsop3

Send a message via Yahoo to Surfsop3

Bullies tie your legs together overnight and then cum all over your face and spank you 50 times when you wake up in the morning

PM Dares

Likes: chastity, rules, challenges, pup play, piss control, rubber, socks, feet, sneakers, toe shoes, messy, bondage, degredation, humiliation, underwear, sleep deprivation, dice dares, pics, control,

Limits:scat, blood, needles, anal,

Locked in chastity
Kik: surfsop3
Surfsop3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:17 PM   #1324
Dude_17
Baby Member

You were just walking down the hallway when you feel your underwear get pulled swiftly to your neck, you let out a small yelp as you are being dragged off into a nearby washroom and you hear the door lock behind you. You look around and see the 3 bullies that wedgied you. One of them has a fountain drink in their hand and thinks it would be amusing to see how many ice cubes comes in a drink so they quickly pick your wedgie and pants you and start placing the ice cubes in your butt one by one they count 20 of them then they pull your underwear back on while slightly lifting you by it, then they notice the janitor left his broom there so they use it to give you a scare crow wedgie which is unfortunate considering you we're wearing a long sleeve shirt. They then wait to see how long it takes for 20 ice cubes to melt and decide it would be fun to keep track of the minutes by kicking you in the crotch every minute that goes by. Once it has finally melted they take the broom out and each give you one more kick before leaving you on the floor in pain
Dude_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:22 PM   #1325
coreSD

a bully walks up to you and pushes you into a corner and forces you to strip. you do so. he makes you turn into the corner and edge 5 times. after that, you feel something enter your ass. it's his long dick. he fucks you hard and fast while he tortures your nipples. he finally is about to cum and cums all over your face while you cum with him
Old 07-11-2014, 09:25 PM   #1326
dare-will

The bully is feeling horny so he fucks you in the ass for 39 mins straight. Then he stops to put you in a jock lock wedgie for 10 min. Lastly he shoves his dick in your mouth and forces you to drink warm yellow piss. He leaves you hog tied naked in the bath tub...

Dislikes: Pain

Limits: illegal, poo/pee eating/drinking

18/M/Bi

PM me 'dice' and I will do any dice dare you give me

Kik me @ darejamesfink
dare-will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:00 PM   #1327
coreSD

a bully takes you out to a semi-public place and pushes you against a tree, forcing you to take your pants off. he stands there and laughs at you for 5 minutes and then plays with your head while smacking your ass and scratching it. he plays with your hole and makes you turn around to give him an ass dance. after, he edges you then leaves you.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #1328
Dude_17
Baby Member

The bullies pull up your underwear into a wedgie. You beg them to let you down and try desperatly to pull your underwear down out of their hands. They let go and immediatly pull both your pants and underwear down. They force you onto all fours and spank your ass without mercy for 5 minutes.
Dude_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:49 AM   #1329
Galtee

On a camping trip bullies managed to steal all of your clothes as you slept. You go outside in only your underwear to go go look for the bullies. When you find them they pull your underwear off you and say

"Now that you look the part get on all fours and bark like a dog."

After 5 minutes of barking the bullies shove your underwear into your mouth and tell you

"If you stay on all fours for an hour we will give you your clothes back"

When the hour was up the bullies give back your camping bag with your clothes in it smelling of piss. The head bully says to with a giant grin on his face.

"Sorry bro but there's no toilets out here what were we supposed to do. I guess you have to wear our piss toilet toilet for the rest of the day or maybe the women campers have a pretty dress you can borrow."
Limits: family, scat, messy, face.
KiK Flaltee
Send Nudes

Galtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:37 AM   #1330
Wedgie_king

You really have to pee and ware running to the bathroom but the bullies are in there when you get there and grab you by the back and front of your underwear and pull it up into an all around wedgie or shoulder if it will make it, as they are laughing at your new underwear shirt you just can't hold your bladder any longer and you piss yourself. One of the bullies notices this and starts calling you a baby so they decide the baby needs to bee spanked, they spank you 30 times then hang you by your underwear to dry.

Please read and follow limits

Loves: wedgies, purple nurple, femdom, bondage,

limits:public, messy, pee, shit, hanging, cross dressing

looking for a dare master/mistress, or a wedgie buddy, pm me if your interested.

If you want to be wedgie buddies or my bully my kik is wedgie_king
Wedgie_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:55 AM   #1331
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

Ok first off the bully asks you to do 5 math questions in 30 seconds (this will effect your outcome) the questions are:
19 + 57 | 60 - 6 + 8 | 98 - 6 - 2 + 10 | 78 + 6 | 56 - 7 + 4 - 6 - 8 - 9 + 18

Answers
Spoiler:
76 | 62 | 100 | 84 | 48

if you got them right good job only a swirlie and atomic wedgie the normal

if wrong 7 swirlies 2 jock-locks while spanked and then atomic for and hour

make mine invlolve my tighty whities

Tails FTW

WEDGIES are my Specialty in Dares!

For Each Picture of Tails I Get I Will Do 1 Dare To Do While Looking At It!

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:
LIKES: Semipublic,Wedgies, Tighty Whities, Humiliation, Spankings, Videogames, Clothing Dares, Sagging Dares, and Dice Dares

Spoiler:
LIMITS: Public, Permanent, Rip/Hanging/Messy Wedgie, Very Messy, Scat, Cum, Edge, Masturbate, Face, Skype, Knifes, Friends, Family, Writing, and Anal
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 10:01 AM   #1332
coreSD

a bully comes over as a friend. he wants to play a game with you (something like CoD or Halo or Battlefield on Multiplayer).

He ends the round with 13 kills and 11 deaths.

If you
A) Get more kills than he did, he pulls down your pants and starts spanking you as hard as he can while calling you a slut for beating him
or
B) Get less kills than he did, he gives you an atomic wedgie as he celebrates
Old 07-12-2014, 10:03 AM   #1333
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

will do the dare soon thx

for you the bully strips you to underwear and spanks you as he laughs at you and call you a slut and a bitch

Sry its short make mine involve tighty whitites

Tails FTW

WEDGIES are my Specialty in Dares!

For Each Picture of Tails I Get I Will Do 1 Dare To Do While Looking At It!

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:
LIKES: Semipublic,Wedgies, Tighty Whities, Humiliation, Spankings, Videogames, Clothing Dares, Sagging Dares, and Dice Dares

Spoiler:
LIMITS: Public, Permanent, Rip/Hanging/Messy Wedgie, Very Messy, Scat, Cum, Edge, Masturbate, Face, Skype, Knifes, Friends, Family, Writing, and Anal
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:03 PM   #1334
Galtee

The bullies pull down your pants and give you a wedgie as hard as they can. With your ass checks exposed you get spanked till your ass is red.
Limits: family, scat, messy, face.
KiK Flaltee
Send Nudes

Galtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:05 PM   #1335
dare-will

The bully is feeling horny so he fucks you in the ass for 39 mins straight. Then he stops to put you in a jock lock wedgie for 10 min. Lastly he shoves his dick in your mouth and forces you to drink warm yellow piss. He leaves you hog tied naked in the bath tub...

Dislikes: Pain

Limits: illegal, poo/pee eating/drinking

18/M/Bi

PM me 'dice' and I will do any dice dare you give me

Kik me @ darejamesfink
dare-will is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie