Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-28-2019, 07:59 AM   #1321
Sluttysue

Quote:
How long are you joining for sue?
I will start with 1 week

Quote:
For all girls, take a wooden spoon and spank directly on each nipple number of times equal to your breastfeeding size. First left, edge when complete and before starting on right. After finishing right, edge again. All spanks to be administered while you are completely naked, kneeling, a clamp on the nipple you are not actively spanking, gagged and plugged if you have one. Edges to be performed in same position, and with head touching the floor. Looking forward to your reports; do enjoy!
I did all of this early this morning.

Used a large ball gag, vibrating plug and a square tipped alligator clamp. The 38 hits with the spoon were not to bad but still left my nipple and tit red and sore. The edging took no time at all, the spanking already had me wet. Switching the nipple clamp to my newly tenderized nipple took my breath away. The hits on the right nipple were also much worse because that nipple was already sore. Again, the edging was quick.... and frustrating to have just edge!

Quote:
Sluttysue as a welcome, please wait a minimum of 30 minutes after spanking / edging and repeat the task only this time use the flat side of a hair brush to spank;
Thank you for the extra attention Sir! ��. I really thought there was no lasting effect from the first task, wrong! The clamp set my nipple on fire and I was still able to do the 38 hits non stop, they had me moaning with each hit. Having to edge several more times was also an issue, i was so desperate to cum! Again switching the clamp was hellish, screamed into the gag. This time I did have to take a quick break with the hits. I was panting and screaming in frustration by the time i was done edging.

Quote:
then after minimum of another 30 minutes, repeat again spanking with the bristle side of your hair brush.
This time I knew my nipples were still very sore. It took a few seconds to adjust to the clamp. I also had to stop briefly every few hits in order to keep going at full strength. The bristles were tough to do and really turned my tit a deep red around the nipple. Switching was no fun. It was tempting to slowly release my grip on the clamp to ease into the pain, but I didn’t, much more screaming this time. The hits were difficult to do. I wanted to go non stop, but only got to 12. After that, I had to stop every few hits. After edging and removing the clamp, i finally got to remove the plug and gag sfter doing my other task! Thank you for the task sir. I loved it.

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Mar 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me
The 2nd ten fap roulette reports

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey

Last edited by Sluttysue; 08-28-2019 at 08:02 AM.
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:18 AM   #1322
Sattyne

I'll join for tomorrow.
My breast is 36B
Sattyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:44 AM   #1323
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sattyne View Post
I'll join for tomorrow.
My breast is 36B
Welcome Sattyne, please see my previous post directed to Sluttysue on previous page, post # 1320, and do that first chance. Looking forward to your reports!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:58 AM   #1324
Jafac

Quote:
I'll join for tomorrow.
My breast is 36B
B (A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, ...) so 2 dares:

1. slap each tit 36 times
2. fucking yourself (or masturbating if you don't have any object or toy) 36 minutes without orgasm.

Likes: Humiliation, Sissification, Moderate pain, wedgie, cross dressing, orgasm, masturbation, rules , dice dares

Dislikes: light anal, cum eating, messy.

Limits: scat, permanent, blood, family, public, pics/video. (it's not usual, but in certain situations, some may be soft limits)

PM DARES
Jafac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 09:03 AM   #1325
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
I will start with 1 week

I did all of this early this morning.

Used a large ball gag, vibrating plug and a square tipped alligator clamp. The 38 hits with the spoon were not to bad but still left my nipple and tit red and sore. The edging took no time at all, the spanking already had me wet. Switching the nipple clamp to my newly tenderized nipple took my breath away. The hits on the right nipple were also much worse because that nipple was already sore. Again, the edging was quick.... and frustrating to have just edge!

Thank you for the extra attention Sir! ��. I really thought there was no lasting effect from the first task, wrong! The clamp set my nipple on fire and I was still able to do the 38 hits non stop, they had me moaning with each hit. Having to edge several more times was also an issue, i was so desperate to cum! Again switching the clamp was hellish, screamed into the gag. This time I did have to take a quick break with the hits. I was panting and screaming in frustration by the time i was done edging.

This time I knew my nipples were still very sore. It took a few seconds to adjust to the clamp. I also had to stop briefly every few hits in order to keep going at full strength. The bristles were tough to do and really turned my tit a deep red around the nipple. Switching was no fun. It was tempting to slowly release my grip on the clamp to ease into the pain, but I didn’t, much more screaming this time. The hits were difficult to do. I wanted to go non stop, but only got to 12. After that, I had to stop every few hits. After edging and removing the clamp, i finally got to remove the plug and gag sfter doing my other task! Thank you for the task sir. I loved it.
Lovely indeed Sluttysue; what a shame I wasn’t there to watch!

You didn’t answer my question, how long are you joining for?

As a “small” punishment for ignoring my question, please enjoy either 2 more sets of spanks to your nipples using a wooden spoon, or 1 more set using the bristle side of your hair brush; your choice. Same stipulations as before (naked, kneeling, gagged, plugged...), bet this time, double the number of edges after completing the spanks.

Once done the spanks and edges, while still kneeling...take a rubber band and enjoy 5 snaps to each nipple (hold band as far away from nipple as possible with thumb and index finger on opposite side of nipple; while looking at nipple and band for minimum of 5 seconds before releasing band, think of the snap about to cum. After each snap, thank me out loud. If you close your eyes, snap doesn’t count, so please repeat it. After snaps are complete, please enjoy 3 edges before writing report. Do enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 09:44 AM   #1326
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
38DD Be as cruel as you want.
Enjoy 36 hours of denial, additional if you already was in one.
Hang increasingly bigger weight of your pussy lips through 36 minutes adding more weight each minute.

Proud owner of littleanalslave

Last edited by lani_122; 08-29-2019 at 07:33 AM.
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 10:30 AM   #1327
Sluttysue

Quote:
You didn’t answer my question, how long are you joining for?
Ah, but i did not ignore your question! Look at the very first sentence of my reply. 😘. Since it obviously was not clear (and i love the pain), i will still do the punishment task.

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

The following user says Thank You to Sluttysue for this post:
Old 08-28-2019, 10:32 AM   #1328
onmyknees123

I'll join.

My breast size is 36 b

Loves:, Body writing, Orgasm denial, bondage, anal, spanking, humiliation/degradation, nipple play,

Limits: Showing face, permanent, scat

[B]Please call me by these names: piggy, cunt, fuckhole, cumdumpster[/B]

PM me nipples and i will pinch them 20 times each

PM me SPANK and I will spank myself 10 times

PM me EDGE and a number, and I will edge as many times as you ask

Can't cum for 144 days, PM me to add more time. No max
onmyknees123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:59 PM   #1329
ShamelessSlut
getDare Ladder

I'll join for a week please give your worst 36D

KIK Stacyslut43
[email protected]
24/F/Bi

Likes.
Foot Play, Hypnosis, Humiliation, Body writing, Piss play, Getting messy, A2M, Spankings (ass,tits,pussy), PetPlay, Scat, Gagging, Semi public

Limits
diapers, illegal, blood, social suicide, age play, inflation
ShamelessSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:05 PM   #1330
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
38DD Be as cruel as you want.
Quote:
I'll join for tomorrow.
My breast is 36B
Quote:
Originally Posted by onmyknees123 View Post
I'll join.

My breast size is 36 b
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamelessSlut View Post
I'll join for a week please give your worst 36D
Sluttysue, 38 snaps to each nipple with a wet rubberband.
All others can do 36 snaps to each nipple with a wet rubberband.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 10:19 PM   #1331
Subbyprincess13

I'll join for a week. I'm a 40G

Kik: Subbyprincess13
Hangouts: [email protected]

Check out my likes, limits and toys here

PM Dares
Subbyprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 02:00 AM   #1332
jackjac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyprincess13 View Post
40 slaps to the tops, bottoms, and sides of those huge tits while holding the nipples between your teeth
items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jackjac for this post:
Old 08-29-2019, 07:15 AM   #1333
Sluttysue

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
As a “small” punishment for ignoring my question, please enjoy either 2 more sets of spanks to your nipples using a wooden spoon, or 1 more set using the bristle side of your hair brush; your choice. Same stipulations as before (naked, kneeling, gagged, plugged...), bet this time, double the number of edges after completing the spanks.

Once done the spanks and edges, while still kneeling...take a rubber band and enjoy 5 snaps to each nipple (hold band as far away from nipple as possible with thumb and index finger on opposite side of nipple; while looking at nipple and band for minimum of 5 seconds before releasing band, think of the snap about to cum. After each snap, thank me out loud. If you close your eyes, snap doesn’t count, so please repeat it. After snaps are complete, please enjoy 3 edges before writing report. Do enjoy!
I chose the bristles. The large plug went back in along with the gag and clamp on my right nipple. My nipples are getting nice and sore from the attention and these were more painful than i remembered! None the less i managed to do them non stop. Lots of rapid breathing as i switched the clamp. The last 38 were more difficult, always are on the recently clamped nipple!

The snaps were nasty! I haven’t done that in a long time. Having to hold it there waiting to inflict more pain was not so bad, getting myself to let go was! I did not have to do any extras, i am good at following instructions! Head to the floor and 3 edges. Now that was difficult! I so want to cum and am not allowed yet. After the 3rd i was screaming in frustration. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
Sluttysue, 38 snaps to each nipple with a wet rubberband.
Oh dear! I knew i should have waited to do this until my nipples recovered, but i just wanted to get it done. This was hell. It was difficult to get myself to pull the rubber band all the way out every time. My nipples were on fire, my hands trembling by the end of it. I did all 38 on one nipple, then switched. I tried to do as many as i could in rapid succession, one, just to be mean and two, to be done. I managed 10, then 5 a couple of times, but then it was slower. Between the spanks and these snaps, my nipples will be sore for awhile. Thank you.

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

The following user says Thank You to Sluttysue for this post:
Old 08-29-2019, 07:32 AM   #1334
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyprincess13 View Post
Wear a tack bra for 40 minutes then smack your tits (or ask someone to do it) 40 times with lether strap.

Proud owner of littleanalslave

Last edited by lani_122; 08-29-2019 at 08:48 PM.
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 07:34 AM   #1335
Katv

I’ll be in. 46DD

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Toy list updated: 10-19-20
Likes, Limits, Toys PM Dares BDSM Test Results

Interested in Bimboification/Dollification.
Katv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Katv for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size