Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-04-2023, 12:22 PM   #1276
IgnoreMe

Next time you are home alone put a gallon of water in a bucket on the floor and drink from it until it is gone even if it takes hours.

I will be home alone most of next Saturday. This is rare. Please give me a creative dare that takes a few hours.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

My limits include - full public, licking (anything unhygienic), clamps

I don't have any skirts, heels, or kinky toys.
IgnoreMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 07:03 AM   #1277
Forthehellofit

This dare starts from the min you are home alone and goes for the next 12 hours. First roll 2 sided dice. If you roll doubles you need to strip right there on the spot and edge the number of times as the number you rolled. Then you can redress as you were. If you roll an 11 you can put 1 item of clothing back on. If you roll anything else you need to remove an item of clothing. Do this every hour for the entire time you are home alone.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 09:27 AM   #1278
IgnoreMe

Start with only three items of clothing on. Flip a coin. Heads take off an item of clothing. Tails put on an item of clothing. Play the game until you are naked. If you finish in less than half an hour you get to masturbate. If it take more than half an hour you must edge twice.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

Old 07-14-2023, 11:58 AM   #1279
RandomStranger

You may only walk around in a bra and panties with a bra connection wedgie
M/21/Bi
I will do any dice dare PM’d to me as long as it is within limits

KIK: NeedDares Telegram: NeedDares
Toys and Clothing Clothing (lingerie and normal pictures)
RandomStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 12:07 PM   #1280
Getdude

You must have a cake in the back of your underwear when you are home alone

Likes: dice dares, messy, underwear, hair/shaving, piss, bondage, hidden public, body writing, mild exposure, buying toys/underwear

Limits: Public, friends/family, permanent, denial, pain
Getdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 02:13 PM   #1281
IgnoreMe

Next time you are home alone. Fill your underwear with mustard, spin a die and give yourself a wedgie.

1. Add Cheese
2. Add ketchup
3. Do 1 and 2
4. Add pickles
5. Add mayonnaise
6. do 4 and 5

Old 07-18-2023, 01:56 PM   #1282
RandomStranger

Fill up with a 300ml enema and every 5 minutes you must finger yourself, you can only release when someone gets back but if you release before then you must redo the dare but you cannot try and hide anything about the dare
M/21/Bi

Old 07-21-2023, 05:26 AM   #1283
Forthehellofit

Whenever you are home alone for the next 5 days you need to be completely naked and are not allowed to use the bathroom. If you have to pee or poop, you can, but it can not be in the bathroom. Need to go outside or on the floor or in the sink, anything other than the bathroom itself.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 07-21-2023, 05:33 AM   #1284
KEDA

when home alone remove a piece of clothing every 30 minutes and leave it where you were. When you run out of clothing start filling your holes with whatever you can reach instead
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 09:16 AM   #1285
Switchguy00

Next time you are home alone stand in front of a big windows naked, 30 seconds facing the window 30 seconds with ass against window. If you find it to easy you can do it on every window you got.

Limits: Piss/Poop, Ball torture
Likes: Edging, Messy, cum play, ruined orgasm, tip torture/headplay, public, pictures, Skype, exhibitionism, chat, ice, toothpaste, strip games, stripping, hidden outdoors, Wax

Toys: Only Lovense Max 2 and a 6" knotted(dog) Dildo. always open for some ideas

still open to be claimed

Tg: switchguy00
Kik: Switchguy00
Switchguy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 11:30 AM   #1286
Forthehellofit

Next time you are home alone you need to spend at least 20mins of it outside your house naked. After 20mins if you are still alone you need to edge 3 times before you can enter the house

Based on another dare, I need to post here and ask for something within my likes, but make it a little harder.

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 08-03-2023, 09:52 AM   #1287
Switchguy00

Next time you are home alone, post in this thread and you need to stay on until you get someone to play against you. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419559

Limits: Piss/Poop, Ball torture
Likes: Edging, Messy, cum play, ruined orgasm, tip torture/headplay, public, pictures, Skype, exhibitionism, chat, ice, toothpaste, strip games, stripping, hidden outdoors, Wax

Toys: Only Lovense Max 2 and a 6" knotted(dog) Dildo. always open for some ideas

still open to be claimed

Tg: switchguy00
Kik: Switchguy00
Switchguy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 08:14 PM   #1288
MagnumOpus

Go without pants or underwear while home alone. Coat the head of your dick in toothpaste (be sure some of it goes in the slit). Edge three times every time you enter a room.

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 08:52 PM   #1289
SissyDiaper231

When home alone you must have cum slut written on you somewhere
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 10:56 AM   #1290
RandomStranger

Must always be in a bra connection wedgie, you can only remove it when you go to the toilet but to make up for that you must drink atleast a quarter of your piss
M/21/Bi

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home alone, person above, rule