Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2023, 04:45 AM   #1276
Punishmenowplease

Default Here’s a simple one

You post a dare, you first then I will do the same in response.
Punishmenowplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 12:20 PM   #1277
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Summer dare!

Hi Kristina,

You need a good enough summer dare to beat all other summer dares!

Let your friend prep the dare for you, it's based on surprises!
It can be done solo, but "more work" and "less surprises"...

I left the instructions in the spoiler boxes below, so, don't peek...

Now, let the dare start!

And, have fun! (And try not to flash kids while out there...)

The dare (For your friends eyes only):
Spoiler:
The Surprise Boxes, A Summer 2023 Hidden Outdoor Dare

Find a track with lots of hiding places, like behind bushes and trees in the
woods or in a big park. It has to be a track that ends where it starts, and it
has to take at least 30 minutes to walk around, which means 3 minutes between each box walking, meaning about 250-350 meters or yards.

Walk around the whole track, and after each equal interval, stop and hide a box containing a surprise content! Prepare the contents of the boxes before yourself or with a help of a friend, and mix the boxes (wrapped with duct tape) plenty of times so you don't know which is which. Each box has an instruction and some stuff that goes with the instruction. The instruction is supposed to be followed before reaching the next box. Suggestion: Use 10 identically looking shoe boxes, hide them behind a lamp post or similar, but not visibly (or the risk is that is will be spotted and someone will take it), like within a certain distance around the 10th lamp post on the track, then next to the 10th lamp post from that one...

You will start the dare by getting rid of your clothes! You can burn them, also
throw them off a high cliff where you can't reach, or far out in the water using some rope making them into a ball.

Now that you are left without clothes your have to find the right box to get home without totally embarrassing yourself!

The instructions (for your friends eyes only):
Spoiler:
Surprise content instructions (suggestions, may be changed and may be less/more in number):
Box 1: Wear tight body rope (shibari), rubber gloves, nipple clamps, ball gag; walk to the next box!
Box 2: Suck on a big realistic dildo while walking to the next box, use no hands; if you drop it: fuck it to the next box!
Box 3: Walk to next box using Very Dark Glasses and Loud Music in your ear phones!
Box 4: Tape your ankles and wrists (behind your back) together, with about a foot of duct tape, walk to next box!
Box 5: Wear an Extra big bra stuffed with paper tissue, 6 clothespegs on nipples and sex; walk to the next box!
Box 6: Soak a Diaper while walking on all fours crying lika a baby, then walk to the next box!
Box 7: Spit on a thick an unpealed big Banana, stick it up your ass, at least 75%; walk to the next box! Then eat it!
Box 8: Cover your sex and nipples with Candle Wax, walk to the next box while dripping wax!
Box 9: Squeeze a tube of Strong Mint Toothpaste up your butt, walk to the next box until you may release!
Box 10: Wear Shorts, T-shirt and flip-flops: You're safe, you're done!

Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 01:08 PM   #1278
MasterMartin

The idea sounds great but i think it needs to be imprpved as you say the boxes should be mixed... so Box number 10 can also be the 1 box then on the track if I read it right... this light make it complucaze to follow up... also the others boxes tppoc and content need some more improvement from my point of view

But if Kristina is up to do the task we should create some nice content for each box based on her likes and limits
MasterMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 01:25 PM   #1279
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMartin View Post
The idea sounds great but i think it needs to be imprpved as you say the boxes should be mixed... so Box number 10 can also be the 1 box then on the track if I read it right... this light make it complucaze to follow up... also the others boxes tppoc and content need some more improvement from my point of view

But if Kristina is up to do the task we should create some nice content for each box based on her likes and limits
Yeah, that's the whole point, to mix up the order of the boxes.
They are numbered for labeling purposes, not ordering.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 06:19 PM   #1280
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMartin View Post

What do you think is good content for the 10 boxes for me then? ;P
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 11:54 AM   #1281
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
So i used my pussy as my purse for a whole day (24 hours) ♥ I started in the morning after waking up filling up the purse for the day: Car Keys, ID Card, lip balm stick, hairbrush (a smaller one), a tampon (always in purse just in case..), a coin for a shopping cart, my parfume bottle *-* Really stretched my pussy out and i first had to find a way to get all in at the same time but when i put the harbrush in first with the big end first there is enough room for the car keys and the perfume bottle around the handle of the brush ♥ the id card, the tampon and the lip stick could then be shoven inside small holes ♥ last the coin for the shopping cart to make sure i get it out first later ♥ it was bigger than i thought (the perfume bottle is not big btw) ♥ I started the day in a tight shirt and a also tight very short jeans hot pants -> This made it way harder interacting with my pussy to get something in our out *-*

In the morning i drove to local supermarket ♥ In the car i wanted to get the coin for the shopping cart and my car keys out of my pussy when i realized i had to replace them with something when they are out longer than 5 minutes *-* I actually needed to undress the hotpants to be able to get something in or out of my pussy *-* So i undressed and took the coin out and pushed a 2€ coin, i found in my car, back in instead ♥ The car keys were replaced with a chewing gum (still wrapped up) ;P Walking was pretty pretty weird and i could feel things poking inside me soo deep with every step even when i kept the car keys in my hands while i was in the shop *-* My smartphone was in the backpocket of my pants so i could easily grab everything i need and pay with my phone ♥ back in the car i again took off the hot pants right there on the parking place of the supermarket to get the 2€ back out and the shopping cart coin back in ♥ The chewing gum stayed in because i still needed the car keys ♥ When i drove home i finally switched the gum with the car keys and carried all the things in my house ♥ Then i relaxed a loooong part of the day just leaving everything inside my pussy ♥ When i was special horny during the time i started to mastubate and cum haha ♥

In the evening I had my friends at my place and we chilled a bit ♥ Nobody noticed anthing but it was pretty weird *-* But this was the part i couldnt make without producing trash *-* So a Snickers wrapping also went in ♥ Luckily it was small enough to fit in without getting half naked ♥ Same for 5 bottle caps (i opened for them all unluckily) ♥

After sleeping i started emptying my pussy and filling up the real purse (except the trash) ♥ The trash obviously is in the trash now and my pussy first felt a bit weird but its all fine now dont worry ♥ Done ;P
Ah this reminds me of the task I gave you ages ago to use your pussy as a trash can for a day, and you enjoyed it so much you kept it up for a week.
Old 05-29-2023, 08:47 AM   #1282
bdsmlover24

There are some ideas for the boxes

Spoiler:
Instructions:
Box 1: Wear tight body rope (shibari), nipple clamps, ball gag, handcuffs, buttplug; walk to the next box
Box 2: Walking to the next box, but you can walk only if ther is a dildo all the way down your throat. Stop each times you stop deepthroating
Box 3: Walk to next box using Very Dark Glasses and Loud Music in your ear phones!
Box 4: Tie your ankles and wrists all four together (with a 1-2 foot long rope) so you can only walk curved; walk to next box!
Box 5: There is a stack of picture of you, walk to the next box with them and hide one picture every 10-20m somewhere else (you can take them back until 48h)
Box 6: You can only open the next box if you have talked (or at least flashed yourself) to a stanger. You may get off the trail and go somewhere around for this
Box 7: Stick this banana all inside your pussy and walk to the next box! Then eat as much as you can of it!
Box 8: Walk to the next box, but only on all fours. You can't get up at all until you get there!
Box 9: Walk to the next boxe and every 10m write a new degrating word somewhere on your body
Box 10: Walk to the next box and each 10-20m insert either a small rock or a handful of dirt inside your pussy.

Another idea for the problem of the last box: At the start of the trail leave your house key in a box hidden somewhere so no one can find it other than you. But close this box with X paddlocks so you can't open it and spread the X keys in the 10 boxes randomly before mixing them. In that way you need to find all the X keys in the boxes before you can go back to the start and unlock your house keys. Use a solid box to put the key in so that you cannot open it without the keys of the paddlocks.

I suggest that X=5 keys would be a good number but it can be adjusted

Bonus: You can only carry the keys for the paddlocks inside your pussy!

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 09:57 AM   #1283
beof95
Distinguished Member

Spoiler:
Box1: hot sauce and a dildo you have to edge and leave the dildo in your ass
Box2: 20 clothes pins that you have to put on yourself (you can move them but not take them off for more then 5s at a time)
Box3: from now on walk on all fours only
Box4: micro skirt and scissors, from now on every time you find a box you must cut a 2x2 inch hole on every piece of clothing you have on (better hope you find it among the last)
Box5: see-through white shirt, nipple clamps. put the clamps on your nipples, you must edge at each box starting from this one and moan out loud
Box6: high heels, use the heels to edge, you may not touch your body directly at this spot
Box7: marker/lipstick, write 20 degrading things all over your body, at least 2 on your face
Box8: 3 spanking implements, use each one on a different body part (ass, pussy or tits) 100 times
Box9: condoms full of cum, slap face 10 times each cheek, squirt all the cum all over your face
Box10: handcuffs/rope/duct-tape, tie yourself up to a tree until someone frees you (someone should know to go looking for you after 8h)

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 10:09 AM   #1284
beof95
Distinguished Member

here are some similar dares:
https://www.faproulette.co/43992/risky-key-search/
https://www.faproulette.co/39536/find-the-keys/
https://www.faproulette.co/36669/cit...treasure-hunt/
https://www.faproulette.co/46728/cock-hunter/
https://www.faproulette.co/9338/scav...missing-dildo/

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 05:59 AM   #1285
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

This is not something from this thread but i did something i wanna share with you lately ♥ I was in holiday with Aylin and both of our boyfriends ♥

It was saturday night and the four of us were drinking partying and having fun with games ♥ Aylin said she wanted to get me as drunk as possible to make me do stupid shit all the time *-* scared me a lot since i know aylin is the devil haha *-* So at around 2am Aylin and i decided to go walk around a bit because actually i drank so much i could barely walk (stumbled into things all the time haha) ♥ This fresh air and movement was supposed to help me from getting too drunk she said... but now i know she planned this *-*

So first of all, my outfit of the evening/night was like this:
-short summer dress (barely covering my privates and my ass)
-no panties
-no bra

Simple, but quite revealing and the wind could blow it up very easily, but luckily there wasnt much wind that night ♥ inside the bar no wind at all obviously but i still was definitely a object of interest for most guys in the bar ♥ In the bar nobody saw anything so far i know ♥

So lets get to the walking around part ♥
We were like 2 minutes away from the club when Aylin wanted to lick my pussy ♥ It was night and there was nobody visible so drunk horny me just sat on a chair of a closed cafe and pulled up my dress ♥ She started licking me while fingering me right there next to the street (empty street) ♥ I was drunk and pretty pretty horny but i still was intelligent enough to know that Aylin had a bigger plan than just licking me, but it didnt take much time until her tongue made me sooo fucking horny so drunk me forgot where i was *-* I closed my eyes and just enjoyed life ♥ At some point Aylin pulled the summer dress over my head, so i couldnt see anyway and later again she pulled it totally over my head so she had it in her hands and i was sitting there totally naked (i had my eyes still closed since she never really stopping playing with my pussy) *-* I was actually too drunk to react when a car appeared and passed us (Aylin didnt even stop licking at that point, i guess she was drunk too haha) *-* Since it was so warm there even in the night in spain i didnt even notice i was totally naked and aylin got the dress in her hands (and because i was drunk (i know im repeating myself but when i would have been sober, things would have been way less exposing obviously)) *-* I thought id be bottomless (like skirt pulled up), but not naked haha *-* Aylin continued and didnt stop until i came ♥ At that point i wasnt just horny and very drunk, i was in mid orgasm too *-* Clearly thinking? no way *-* Right when i came Aylin ran away as fast as she could *-* When the orgasm stopped and i got back to mind (at least as far as possible) i was wondering where aylin was *-* I stood up, looked around, walked a few minutes (!) along the street searching for Aylin until a drunk woman (later found out she was 19yo) *-* She was nearly drunk as me and walking along the road alone too ♥ i just walked straight towards her and just wanted to pass her as if i was just walking around normally, but she started talking to me and said "Oh wow i never saw a nudist here" *-* This was the point where i actually noticed that my dress was gone *-* i was shocked *-* I was like "oh fuck my friend just stole my dress, how couldnt i notice" *-* She laughed and said she was on her way to the beach (about 5min walking) and asked if i wanted to go with her *-* First i was pretty surprised and shocked, but drunk, still horny me thought the woman was cute and she reacted sooo nice *-* I said yes and we started walking *-* it is the opposite direction of the hotel btw *-* I had nothing with me, i was literally only wearing heels, not even money or a phone or so *-* At that point my horniness increased again ♥ I really enjoyed the situation actaully ♥ Nobody was visible most of the time. Sometimes a car or stranger walking appeared in distance, but nobody saw me except the woman ♥ To make this easier ill call her Dana (fake name since i want her to stay anonym) ♥ So Dana noticed that my reaction on her "oh wow i never saw a nudist here" was telling her that i was not a nudist ♥ She asked what happened to me and why i was naked when im not a nudist ♥ Drunk horny me was thinking Dana enjoyed it too so i told her the whole thing ♥ She was like "so youre a lesbian?" ♥ I replied "bi" ♥ Dana is living in spain and chose a route with smaller streets to the beach to make it more private for me... nice girl haha ♥ She then joked around like "wanna lick my pussy haha" and "youre a slut arent you?" ♥ I got the joke and just replied "sure... always, just spread your legs" ♥ she was wearing hotpants and a tight top btw ♥ When we arrived at the beach there were 2 men and one other women *-* Dana said it were her friends *-* I stopped and just said "you didnt tell me that there are more people" *-* I was again shocked *-* Dana said "comeon they are good people dont worry. We just wanted to go skinny dipping, you wont be the only one naked" *-* Well... I was drunk, horny and in another country so no chance of them telling people i know AND i was already at the beach so i thought "fuck it, just do it" *-* Didnt took much time for me to notice it was Aylin and our Boyfriends ♥ At that point my brain just broke haha i didnt understand anything ♥ I thought "So Aylin convinced this girl to bring me here or what just happend" ♥ From that point we were skinny dipping (also Dana was naked) until it was like 4-5am ♥ Then i found out Dana was a lesbian woman they met in the bar before and Aylin promised her that she could do whatever she wants with my and that id lick her ♥ So at 4-5am i licked Dana while she was sitting on my face and Aylins boyfriend fucked my pussy in missionary position ♥ Aylin and my boyfriend were still in the water at that time ♥ At around 5am Dana told me sun would rise at around 6 so in one hour ♥ I didnt thought anything when hearing this since i was sure aylin got my dress ♥ at 5:30-5:45 we started walking back to the hotel.... without my dress.... Aylin said she left it at the cafe hidden ♥ The naked walk back to the hotel (without Dana now, but with my friends) was very quiet ♥ At the cafe Aylin sat on the exact same chair as i sat on before with her legs spread making it visble that there was something in her pussy ♥ They let me search for at least 15 minutes until they hinted me that i should search IN Aylin *-* Well... I can tell, the rest of the way back home was fishy ;P just kidding her pussy isnt that smelly but it was all wet and still a bit fishy haha ♥

Afterwards i can tell it was a very intense dare even when i was drunk and the fact that it were my friends at the beach and only Dana was a stranger (which was even helping Aylin with tricking me) made it way better ♥ Im still wondering what would have happened and when and how i would have got back to the hotel afterwards, if it wouldnt have been my friends at the beach *-* Actually i was lucky that Dana picked a silent route to the beach, that way we could hide from drunk people coming out of clubs and bars ♥ I guess Aylin didnt expect her to do that ;P Only Dana and two cars which passed saw me (one of those cars might even not saw me, because it didnt slow down or honk or so) ♥

Hope you like it even when its an easy public dare hidden in a hard-out-of-control-dare-coat ♥
The following 13 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 06-14-2023, 10:33 PM   #1286
ThatKinkyGuy

Are you still in spain?

If yes this shouldnt be too hard, if youre back already it could have bad consequences:

Go to the most crowded place of the town you are in alone wearing a very short not tight skirt (so wind can blow it up) and a tight also quite revealing top no bra, no panties, but high heels (the highest you got)

Insert a Buttplug at that place and then find a pole somewhere in that area which can fit into your pussy The goal of this dare is to ride the pole while standing while a lot of strangers are around you will they notice youre standing on a stick? will they notice you fuck yourself using it? We will find out i guess. you can only leave after you came by only riding that pole (could take some time)

If the wind blows up your skirt you can push it back down, but you need to phone to a person who doesnt know anything about your kinky side the whole time (if they hang up call another one)

This way you need to stay silent, not moaning, and you only got one hand to push the skirt back down

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ThatKinkyGuy for this post:
Old 06-16-2023, 09:59 AM   #1287
Redfeild

Love it, thank you for sharing your vacation adventure. I wish I had a friend like Alyin to push me to do stuff like this.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 11:15 AM   #1288
lurker54321

Great dare, sounds like you all had a great night!
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 03:18 PM   #1289
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
Great dare, sounds like you all had a great night!
The best part is i totally thought i would be exposed very much, but it were just my friends.. well and one stranger woman which agreed doing it before it started ♥ so not even a chance of something bad happening (except another stranger would have caught me) ♥
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 06-21-2023, 03:15 PM   #1290
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
The best part is i totally thought i would be exposed very much, but it were just my friends.. well and one stranger woman which agreed doing it before it started ♥ so not even a chance of something bad happening (except another stranger would have caught me) ♥
Love that! Aylin is brilliant and a great friend. She solved the exhibitionist’s dilemma for you- how to feel the thrill of being naked in public… without non-consensually involving others. Absolutely fantastic. Haha tell her I said thanks
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public