Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-28-2023, 12:10 AM   #1261
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Here's a risky one - get your friend to take you to a town/city you don't know, and drop you off somewhere nude. They will then tell you where they will pick you up from - your job is to find where that is & get there whilst being nude! No phones/maps allowed obviously.

If that isn't enough for you, choose between any of these to make your journey more embaressing/risky:
  • Take a stack of nude pictures of yourself with you. Give one to anyone who talks to you
  • Have your friend write a list of items you must find before you get taken home
  • Start with your hands cuffed behind your back
  • Start with bodywriting all over you
  • Instead of just going to 1 location and being picked up, at the first location your friend will give you a challenge. When you complete it, you get the details of a second location. Complete 4-5 challenges to be taken home
  • Have a time limit to avoid a punishment

Enjoy!

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrJB for this post:
Old 04-29-2023, 01:31 PM   #1262
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Also shes chatting with me a bit and told me i could stop giving her pics and if she wants me to do something shell tell me, but she also said it also can be like never ♥ Seems like she just lost her focus
If she lost her focus, maybe it's time for you to flirt with your ex near her to bring her focus back
Old 05-02-2023, 10:10 AM   #1263
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKinkyGuy View Post
I think you should text her yourself and just ask everything youre wondering about (like what shes gonna do, her long term plan and whatever you want) I guess it wont make anything worse at this point.

Here another dare:
You will walk naked through your hometown at night (you can choose the time). You will leave youre house keys at home, where aylin will wait for you, so she can let you in when youre finished. Your job is to take a few pictures in different places as a proof you were there.

Pics you need to get back inside your home:
-Selfie with at least 5 strangers in the background (dont need to see you)
-Selfie standing at the front door of the new gf of your ex
-Selfie standing in front of a nightclub (needs to be opened, but nobody needs to see you)
-Selfie in front of the entrance of the biggest shop/mall
-Selfie in front of the entrance of the local church (if possible go inside and take a pic there)
-Selfie on a graveyard
-Picture taken by a stranger (woman) sitting on the ground with legs spread
-Picture taken by a stranger showing you with another stranger
-Selfie at any kind of lake/pool which is not your own
-Selfie in a Park
-Selfie masturbating in the center of a well lit street with at least 1 car in the background

This should keep you busy for quite a while :P
But theres a catch: You need to earn your time: Every 1€ you collect in your pussy is 20 minutes for you, so if you dont get any money you wont get inside you home. If you need like 2 hours you should have 6€ (only coins!). Your choice if you ask people for money or search for it on the floor Obviously each kind of coin counts, so if you for example push 600 coins of 1ct in your pussy its also worth of 2 hours
Finally did this one last friday night ♥
Turned out, this was way more difficult than i thought *-*

I started at 1am, so i had like 5 hours until the sun would rise *-* I started walking naked at home ♥ Aylin locked me out and i knew there was no way back from this point *-* Before i started i selected in which order i would do the pics, so i could walk the most efficient route ♥

Here is the order i chose:
1. Selfie in a Park
2. Picture taken by a stranger (woman) sitting on the ground with legs spread
3. Picture taken by a stranger showing you with another stranger
4. Selfie standing at the front door of the new gf of your ex
5. Selfie in front of the entrance of the biggest shop/mall
6. Selfie standing in front of a nightclub (needs to be opened, but nobody needs to see you)
7. Selfie with at least 5 strangers in the background (dont need to see you)
8. Selfie in front of the entrance of the local church (if possible go inside and take a pic there)
9. Selfie on a graveyard
10. Selfie masturbating in the center of a well lit street with at least 1 car in the background
11. Selfie at any kind of lake/pool which is not your own

So i started walking to the Park ♥ The way from my house to the park is like 2km so quite long but its mostly forest ♥ At night in the forest i literally saw nothing and it was pretty scary but i managed to reach the park without hiding or stopping at all ♥ When i reached it i took a pic right at the parks entrance gate ♥ Since the quest was IN a park i made another selfie a few meters into the dark and empty park ♥ so first one done ♥

Then i planned to get the hardest ones done first, so i walked towards the house of my ex-bfs new girlfriend and i knew i would see other people on my way so i can do the picture taken by strangers pics *-* As i thought i saw a bunch of strangers walking around so i had to hide quite often *-* The amount of people increased more when i came closer to downtown *-* When i finally saw two women which were like 18-20yo and pretty drunk and nobody else around i thought id use the chance to get two pics in one act ♥ I was pretty nervous but i just walked towards them and started talking with them *-* When they saw me one of them reacted pretty shocked and was like "ohh what youre doing??" and the other one just laughed hard and immediately pulled out her phone lol *-* when i told them i got dared to get two pics taken by a stranger they obviously wanted to know what pics, so i told them ♥ They finally agreed when i promised them they could get both pics too *-* So first i sat on the ground and spread my legs, then i stood next to one of the women *-* She grabbed my boob on the pic without asking which really surprised me a bit haha ♥ I sent both pics to one of them per airdrop ♥ We talked a few minutes and then i told them id have to go when a car appeared *-* cute girls tho ♥ so pic 2 and 3 of 11 done too ♥ about 30 minutes passed so far *-* i knew i needed to hurry *-*

Next was the pic at the front door of the new gf of my ex ♥ Since i was already on my way to her house before i arrived pretty soon and got the pic very quickly without getting seen by anyone ♥

The mall, the club and the church all are pretty close to each other, so i wanted to do them in a row ♥ first the mall ♥ it was closed, so all lights turned off and empty parking place ♥ Was pretty easy to sneak to its front door, but when i had the pic done and wanted to leave i noticed there was a guy watching me in distance *-* it was like 50m inbetween us, so enough time for me to walk around a corner before he could even think about coming to me ♥

The nightclub was a bit more tricky *-* It was like 2 am i guess so it was still opened and about the time many people leave the club *-* Took me a lot of time to get there aand i used the darkest most terrifying paths i could find to get there unseen ♥ in one of the dark paths i didnt notice a old woman on a balcony *-* She obviously saw me but she didnt say a word... when i noticed her i was totally shocked and ran around the next corner as an instinct *-* There were a lot of people in the area in front of the nightclub so i thought, again 2 pics in one clap ;P I just sneaked to toe opposite side of the street and ran from hidden place to hidden place ♥ I already noticed i got seen by at least 2 strangers so i just thought "do this quick or be a public attraction now kristina!", so i took my phone and just got out of my hidden spot *-* behind me the clubs entrance and like 25 strangers (at least 5 look at me on the pic) *-* I took 2 pics in exactly that position to make sure one counts for the club and one for the 5 people *-* Many people saw me there, but most of them saw only my back and butt so i guess its fine *-* Totally embarrassed and a bit shy me ran away as fast as i could to be alone again *-*

In my confusion i lost my path and ran in the wrong direction, so the route to the church was way longer than i planned *-* The way was again pretty empty and i could almost walk without hiding, but it needed a lot of time *-* I guess it was like 2:30 am when i reached the church ♥ It was opened... so i went inside hoping nobody would be there *-* luckily i wouldnt have to walk far in there, so i made the selfie just behind the door with the whole churchs inside in the background of the pic ♥ pic 8/11 done ♥

The graveyard is connected to the church, so i didnt have to walk far at all ♥ Felt really bad girl like and it was pretty scary to walk naked on a graveyard at night like this *-* I took a selfie with a few graves in the background and quickly left the graveyard since i didnt feel comfortable there *-* That was the point i saw a dirty and definitely not new 50ct coin on the floor (near the churchs entrance) ♥ I was a bit disgusted but i was happy to get reminded to search for money *-* Also i was happy to get 50ct in one piece ♥ i pushed it deep inside my pussy to make sure it wont fall out of me ♥ These 50ct are 10 minutes... i was way over that time already which really scared me *-* I already needed about 5€ at that time (1:40 hours on my way) *-*

This was the point which i planned to be the start of my walk back home ♥ On my way back were enough well lit streets which are quite big, but should be mostly empty at night ♥ one of them was quite close to my neighborhood so i went there ♥ I sat right in the middle of the street, i felt like on show *-* so many lights and i was just sitting there, legs spread, masturbating waiting for a car appearing *-* after like 3 minutes finally a car appeared, but it came from my front so i had to turn around quickly to take the pic with it in the background *-* when i could run away to hide it was already almost past me *-* it honked but didnt stop *-* luckily ♥

so i knew my neighbor has a small pool (not for bathing, for fishes and even turtles, but quite big still) ♥ Its not a lake and not a pool but i thought if i wouldnt take a pic with it in the background, but would take a pic with me bathing inside it it would convince aylin ♥ I needed to hurry up so i had no choice *-* But first i searched money, because i would be wet afterwards *-* i walked around and searched on the ground for money but i couldnt find anything *-* i literally walked around like 45 minutes only searching for money only finding two fucking cents *-* so i was at 52ct which is like 10:24 minutes *-* I was on my way for about 2:45 hours (so it was 3:35am btw), which means at that point i needed 8,25€ *-* I knew i wouldnt be able to collect money as fast as the amount increases so i needed to ask somebody for money *-* The moment realizing this fact scared me again *-* The first person i saw was a single walking guy about 30yo which seemed to be on his way back from a party (drunk) *-* After talking to him he showed me his remaining money which was (only coins) like 1,70ct... he said i could have it when he can take a pic *-* i said only body no face and he agreed ♥ When he was gone i counted it and pushed it in my pussy ♥ i was at 2,33€ *-* Way better but i didnt want to talk to many people like that *-* So fucking humiliating to ask for money like this *-* The next strangers i saw were one girl (barely 18yo) and a guy (like 20yo) *-* I didnt want to make her angry by making her guy look at a naked hot woman like me but i needed the money *-* when she saw me she immediately looked angry and pulled the guy away, so i changed directions too *-* So humiliating *-* Next there were 3 guys *-* I thought "fuck it, its 3 at one time but they would have enough money" *-* long story short: they wanted me to masturbate in front of them using one of their empty beer bottles *-* I really thought about it and was just like "oh fuck it they saw me anyway, it cant get worse" *-* when i was doing it one of them just started to touch my boobs and later also my pussy *-* After i did it for like 1 minute i said "okay now i really need the money, only coins please" *-* each of them gave me about 3-4 € ♥ I quickly left and started my way back home ♥ i counted it and pushed it deep inside me *-* i was now at 13,34€ in my pussy which gives me a time of 4:26 hours ♥ That would be definitely enough to go swimming and back home ♥

The neighbors house was dark and windows closed by curtains, so i could easily sneak in his backyard even when there was a motion sensor light at his front door ♥ The pool was freaking cold and it was even colder to walk back home naked and wet *-* Back at home i rang the doorbell *-* Just hoping for aylin to be fast... *-* Obviously she waited like 2 minutes before opening the door for me and only allowed me to enter after i got all the money out of me right there in front of our front door where neighbors could see me *-* i needed her help for that actually *-* So she fisted my pussy and grabbed all the coins with her hands until the amount was enough to enter ♥ Back inside we used the speculum to get the money which was left in my pussy out too ♥

Sooo many people saw me in this dare *-* Even if most of them just got a very short peek but still it was pretty embarrassing *-* My heart was beating pretty fast most of the time *-* The fact i was just naked without bodywritings or toys made it at least a bit easier to talk myself out of it when strangers asked *-* This was really touching my strangers limit, but i tried my best to not get seen too often ♥

Hope you like it ♥
Miss.Public is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 15 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 05-02-2023, 11:12 AM   #1264
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Miss,

That's a really good report and a real challenge that you perfectly did, at least, in my opinion
It was very bold and "daring" and certainly pushed some limits there. I do believe that you did your best there.

I was really entertained reading that thorough and precise report of yours!

Thank you so much.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 05-02-2023 at 11:31 AM. Reason: rephrasing
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 12:29 AM   #1265
bdsmlover24

There is an idea similar to the dare you just did, bit a little bit more daring to push you a little bit further if you don't chicken:

First you need to find something that would make a small money box that can countian several coins but that you can hang around your neck. It can be anything like a purse or just a jewelry cade or any kind of small container. Then tie a rope/lace to it so you can put it around your neck but it won't fall or bother you.

Then the dare is to leave your house naked, with only your highest heels, a gag in your mouth, your hands cuffed behind your back and the money box around your neck. On your chest and boobs it will be written "Cheap whore : Fuck me for 1€ only !" And on your back Aylin will write

Spoiler:

"Do whatever you want with me, I am your total slave !"

You can do whatever you want outside but Aylin will only let you come back in your house if you have collected 10€ in your money box ! The idea is that you need to go to stranger and offer them to fuck you in exchange for a coin, but you can't speak ! But you can get your money in a different manner ... if you find one. Finally do this at the time of the day you prefer, but remember that if you start to late in the night you will have difficulty to find people that will give you money

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids

Last edited by bdsmlover24; 05-04-2023 at 12:34 AM.
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bdsmlover24 for this post:
Old 05-04-2023, 02:09 AM   #1266
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
There is an idea similar to the dare you just did, bit a little bit more daring to push you a little bit further if you don't chicken:

First you need to find something that would make a small money box that can countian several coins but that you can hang around your neck. It can be anything like a purse or just a jewelry cade or any kind of small container. Then tie a rope/lace to it so you can put it around your neck but it won't fall or bother you.

Then the dare is to leave your house naked, with only your highest heels, a gag in your mouth, your hands cuffed behind your back and the money box around your neck. On your chest and boobs it will be written "Cheap whore : Fuck me for 1€ only !" And on your back Aylin will write

Spoiler:

"Do whatever you want with me, I am your total slave !"

You can do whatever you want outside but Aylin will only let you come back in your house if you have collected 10€ in your money box ! The idea is that you need to go to stranger and offer them to fuck you in exchange for a coin, but you can't speak ! But you can get your money in a different manner ... if you find one. Finally do this at the time of the day you prefer, but remember that if you start to late in the night you will have difficulty to find people that will give you money
This is totally intentionally getting seen and interacting with strangers, its still a limit *-* last dare i just did it out of being helpless and knew it would only get worse every minute which passed *-*
Old 05-04-2023, 02:51 AM   #1267
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Kristina,
I have enjoyed reading your reports since a long time. Time to contribute myself! (Hope this hasn't been given to you before)

For a whole day (but it should be a "normal" day, where you go outside, doing errands, see people, etc; not just a day you're planning to spend at home!) your pussy is your replacement purse. It works like that: when you're preparing to go outside, insert in your pussy 1 item you think you're going to need at any time later: your car's keys, your lip balm, whatever. Then go on with your day as you normally would.
When the time comes in which you need that item, you may retrieve it, use it, then put it away in your actual purse, but you have to replace it with a different item from it. And so on like that, until you get back home, and at least for 8 hrs. You are not allowed to insert twice the same object, so you may want to carry with you a purse full of options! ;-) Hopefully, by the end of the day you should come home having experimented a lot of unusual insertions, and with a purse smelling like heaven!!! Also, it should provide a buch of potentially embarrassing situations...

Some more rules and incentives, to make it a bit more challenging, and spicy:
- from the moment you take off an item, you have 5 minutes to replace it with another one
- you can use a bathroom only twice: choose wisely!
- every piece of trash you're going to produce and that you would normally throw in a bin (chewing gum package, receipt, used tissue) is going in your purse: it's going to be the next item to insert...
Every violation of the above rules has to be paid with either:
- an item of clothing you lose permission to wear
- adding an item to insert from that moment on (so, that, at any time, you have to have 2 items in your pussy, then 3, 4, and so on)

Hope it makes sense: if changes are needed, or you want it to be more or less challenging, just let me know!

Have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post:
Old 05-04-2023, 06:11 AM   #1268
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Hi Kristina,
I have enjoyed reading your reports since a long time. Time to contribute myself! (Hope this hasn't been given to you before)

For a whole day (but it should be a "normal" day, where you go outside, doing errands, see people, etc; not just a day you're planning to spend at home!) your pussy is your replacement purse. It works like that: when you're preparing to go outside, insert in your pussy 1 item you think you're going to need at any time later: your car's keys, your lip balm, whatever. Then go on with your day as you normally would.
When the time comes in which you need that item, you may retrieve it, use it, then put it away in your actual purse, but you have to replace it with a different item from it. And so on like that, until you get back home, and at least for 8 hrs. You are not allowed to insert twice the same object, so you may want to carry with you a purse full of options! ;-) Hopefully, by the end of the day you should come home having experimented a lot of unusual insertions, and with a purse smelling like heaven!!! Also, it should provide a buch of potentially embarrassing situations...

- from the moment you take off an item, you have 5 minutes to replace it with another one
- every piece of trash you're going to produce and that you would normally throw in a bin (chewing gum package, receipt, used tissue) is going in your purse: it's going to be the next item to insert...
- adding an item to insert from that moment on (so, that, at any time, you have to have 2 items in your pussy, then 3, 4, and so on)

Hope it makes sense: if changes are needed, or you want it to be more or less challenging, just let me know!

Have fun!
how about i dont take a purse with me at all and will ALL things i normally have in my purse inside my pussy the whole day (24h) ♥ The rule that i just can use the toilet 2 times sounds good and spicy *-* i could still use it as a trashcan the whole day too ;P And everytime i hide more than those 2 times, two pieces of clothing will go *-*
The following 5 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 05-04-2023, 07:58 AM   #1269
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
how about i dont take a purse with me at all and will ALL things i normally have in my purse inside my pussy the whole day (24h) ♥ The rule that i just can use the toilet 2 times sounds good and spicy *-* i could still use it as a trashcan the whole day too ;P And everytime i hide more than those 2 times, two pieces of clothing will go *-*
Well, that seems great! I thought at first something like that, but I wasn't sure if it could work: mostly because I learned not to make assumptions about the number of items a girl needs to carry around! So, either you're a very frugal girl, or your pussy is like Mary Poppin's bag!

Anyway, I'm glad you accepted the dare: I can't wait to hear again from you...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 05-05-2023, 10:31 PM   #1270
lurker54321

That selfie dare was a wild ride, nice. I know I have read some great reports from you in the past, glad to see another
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:58 PM   #1271
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Been a while

So it’s been a long time. Thought I’d go somewhat easy on you.

I want you to think of your favorite dare that you’ve gotten and done. Now I want you to repeat it. Tell us what the dare is and how it was different from the last time you did it.

If you can’t think of one, ask Aylin to pick her favorite. Though considering how long this thread is, you have plenty of material to work with.

I know you like pre-made specific dares, but after the selfie dare, I think you deserve one you know you’ll have fun with.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 05:13 PM   #1272
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
So it’s been a long time. Thought I’d go somewhat easy on you.

I want you to think of your favorite dare that you’ve gotten and done. Now I want you to repeat it. Tell us what the dare is and how it was different from the last time you did it.

If you can’t think of one, ask Aylin to pick her favorite. Though considering how long this thread is, you have plenty of material to work with.

I know you like pre-made specific dares, but after the selfie dare, I think you deserve one you know you’ll have fun with.
I let Aylin choose *-* She said she loved this dare: Me naked blindfolded tied on a bed in a hotel room. She chose people outside (a town far away) and told them to go into that room *-* in that room were all kinds of things placed for them to use (we wanted to see how far people would go) *-*

Will do this again ♥
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 05-23-2023, 08:12 AM   #1273
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Hi Kristina,

Have fun!
So i used my pussy as my purse for a whole day (24 hours) ♥ I started in the morning after waking up filling up the purse for the day: Car Keys, ID Card, lip balm stick, hairbrush (a smaller one), a tampon (always in purse just in case..), a coin for a shopping cart, my parfume bottle *-* Really stretched my pussy out and i first had to find a way to get all in at the same time but when i put the harbrush in first with the big end first there is enough room for the car keys and the perfume bottle around the handle of the brush ♥ the id card, the tampon and the lip stick could then be shoven inside small holes ♥ last the coin for the shopping cart to make sure i get it out first later ♥ it was bigger than i thought (the perfume bottle is not big btw) ♥ I started the day in a tight shirt and a also tight very short jeans hot pants -> This made it way harder interacting with my pussy to get something in our out *-*

In the morning i drove to local supermarket ♥ In the car i wanted to get the coin for the shopping cart and my car keys out of my pussy when i realized i had to replace them with something when they are out longer than 5 minutes *-* I actually needed to undress the hotpants to be able to get something in or out of my pussy *-* So i undressed and took the coin out and pushed a 2€ coin, i found in my car, back in instead ♥ The car keys were replaced with a chewing gum (still wrapped up) ;P Walking was pretty pretty weird and i could feel things poking inside me soo deep with every step even when i kept the car keys in my hands while i was in the shop *-* My smartphone was in the backpocket of my pants so i could easily grab everything i need and pay with my phone ♥ back in the car i again took off the hot pants right there on the parking place of the supermarket to get the 2€ back out and the shopping cart coin back in ♥ The chewing gum stayed in because i still needed the car keys ♥ When i drove home i finally switched the gum with the car keys and carried all the things in my house ♥ Then i relaxed a loooong part of the day just leaving everything inside my pussy ♥ When i was special horny during the time i started to mastubate and cum haha ♥

In the evening I had my friends at my place and we chilled a bit ♥ Nobody noticed anthing but it was pretty weird *-* But this was the part i couldnt make without producing trash *-* So a Snickers wrapping also went in ♥ Luckily it was small enough to fit in without getting half naked ♥ Same for 5 bottle caps (i opened for them all unluckily) ♥

After sleeping i started emptying my pussy and filling up the real purse (except the trash) ♥ The trash obviously is in the trash now and my pussy first felt a bit weird but its all fine now dont worry ♥ Done ;P
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 05-23-2023, 03:50 PM   #1274
namesfelix

Heres one, similar to some others youve done, with a high risk, and reward.
I love that wooden box dare you did a while back in the forest, and the hotel one just recently mentioned. It inspired something with a bit more movement. For this all you need is aylin or anyone elses help, some bondage and a large covering jacket/clothing that can be easily pulled open/closed.

(as a bonus, feel free to advertise your doing this, via something like fetlife, or msging any other strangers or the people youve met while doing these dares.)

Think of this as a sort of easter egg hunt, for strangers or those youve told and are looking for you. Pick a time frame of a few hours and a public space, bigger is better, like a tail or park or even quiet streets. youll be spending your time walking up and down this area trying not to be caught.

The first stages are simple, be naked, and have yourself bound, preferable in something like a box tie, or cuffed wrists/elbows behind your back and secured tight to you, so it isn't obvious from a side profile. Nipple clamps should also be secured, and if you can manage the large plug, if not the small. A gag if you have one would be perfect, be it stuffed/tape or a real gag and strap, smaller is better to hide. then have aylin/bf write instructions on your stomach/chest. with arrows pointing to the instructions around your body/thighs/breasts.
the instructions should read something like "write your name-numbe here r, get 1 hour free with her, we will call you" with empty space for them to write.
With rope/string tie one of your better body writing pens around your waist so it wont fall away and is visible when looking at you naked.

From here you should do what you can to hide yourself but remain accessible, large jacket to cover your naked body, a mask for your face or gag, and something you can walk in without losing balance. Then be taken to the location where you will walk for the set time. anyone who finds you out, and reads the instructions, be it random strangers who saw the bound girl and took the offer, or those who you told youd be doing this and were looking for you. will get to write theyre name on you, and entitled to an hour of you at a later time.
(alternatively something like, writing aylins number to call, or even having her walk with you and approach when someone finds you and doing the deal verbally works.)

Then at the end of the time, you can go home, and anyone who found you and wrote their info is entitled to an hour of you. Id recommend setting up the box somewhere, inviting them at different times or together to make good on it. also aside your own shame and embarrassment gives a good reason to do your best and not get noticed.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 04:04 AM   #1275
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
So i used my pussy as my purse for a whole day (24 hours) ♥ I started in the morning after waking up filling up the purse for the day: Car Keys, ID Card, lip balm stick, hairbrush (a smaller one), a tampon (always in purse just in case..), a coin for a shopping cart, my parfume bottle *-* Really stretched my pussy out and i first had to find a way to get all in at the same time but when i put the harbrush in first with the big end first there is enough room for the car keys and the perfume bottle around the handle of the brush ♥ the id card, the tampon and the lip stick could then be shoven inside small holes ♥ last the coin for the shopping cart to make sure i get it out first later ♥ it was bigger than i thought (the perfume bottle is not big btw) ♥ I started the day in a tight shirt and a also tight very short jeans hot pants -> This made it way harder interacting with my pussy to get something in our out *-*

In the morning i drove to local supermarket ♥ In the car i wanted to get the coin for the shopping cart and my car keys out of my pussy when i realized i had to replace them with something when they are out longer than 5 minutes *-* I actually needed to undress the hotpants to be able to get something in or out of my pussy *-* So i undressed and took the coin out and pushed a 2€ coin, i found in my car, back in instead ♥ The car keys were replaced with a chewing gum (still wrapped up) ;P Walking was pretty pretty weird and i could feel things poking inside me soo deep with every step even when i kept the car keys in my hands while i was in the shop *-* My smartphone was in the backpocket of my pants so i could easily grab everything i need and pay with my phone ♥ back in the car i again took off the hot pants right there on the parking place of the supermarket to get the 2€ back out and the shopping cart coin back in ♥ The chewing gum stayed in because i still needed the car keys ♥ When i drove home i finally switched the gum with the car keys and carried all the things in my house ♥ Then i relaxed a loooong part of the day just leaving everything inside my pussy ♥ When i was special horny during the time i started to mastubate and cum haha ♥

In the evening I had my friends at my place and we chilled a bit ♥ Nobody noticed anthing but it was pretty weird *-* But this was the part i couldnt make without producing trash *-* So a Snickers wrapping also went in ♥ Luckily it was small enough to fit in without getting half naked ♥ Same for 5 bottle caps (i opened for them all unluckily) ♥

After sleeping i started emptying my pussy and filling up the real purse (except the trash) ♥ The trash obviously is in the trash now and my pussy first felt a bit weird but its all fine now dont worry ♥ Done ;P
Well done K!
You and your pussy made a wonderful job in keeping everything inside for so long... And your reports are such a fun to read!

I'll be back with more challenges for you, be sure...

Polimorphous perverse.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public