Old 03-22-2023, 12:53 AM   #1247
John Frusciante

Default Nice, good job

Great job! Really curious whats going to happen next
John Frusciante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 01:29 AM   #1248
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Well done!
Any guesses what she’ll do with them?
Has she texted you yet?
No she didnt text me *-* Im also not sure if she will

I just hope she doesnt spread the pics, she really didnt say "I know what ill do with these" in a good way *-* She got way too many and way too exposing/embarassing pics of me, theres no way back now i guess *-*
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 03-26-2023, 01:54 AM   #1249
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Wow good luck to you. Hope the outcome is what you want.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 10:04 AM   #1250
ThatKinkyGuy

I think you should text her yourself and just ask everything youre wondering about (like what shes gonna do, her long term plan and whatever you want) I guess it wont make anything worse at this point.

Here another dare:
You will walk naked through your hometown at night (you can choose the time). You will leave youre house keys at home, where aylin will wait for you, so she can let you in when youre finished. Your job is to take a few pictures in different places as a proof you were there.

Pics you need to get back inside your home:
-Selfie with at least 5 strangers in the background (dont need to see you)
-Selfie standing at the front door of the new gf of your ex
-Selfie standing in front of a nightclub (needs to be opened, but nobody needs to see you)
-Selfie in front of the entrance of the biggest shop/mall
-Selfie in front of the entrance of the local church (if possible go inside and take a pic there)
-Selfie on a graveyard
-Picture taken by a stranger (woman) sitting on the ground with legs spread
-Picture taken by a stranger showing you with another stranger
-Selfie at any kind of lake/pool which is not your own
-Selfie in a Park
-Selfie masturbating in the center of a well lit street with at least 1 car in the background

This should keep you busy for quite a while :P
But theres a catch: You need to earn your time: Every 1€ you collect in your pussy is 20 minutes for you, so if you dont get any money you wont get inside you home. If you need like 2 hours you should have 6€ (only coins!). Your choice if you ask people for money or search for it on the floor Obviously each kind of coin counts, so if you for example push 600 coins of 1ct in your pussy its also worth of 2 hours

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ThatKinkyGuy for this post:
Old 04-01-2023, 06:34 AM   #1251
beof95
Distinguished Member

Maybe send her a picture a day every day for a week or month.
The pictures don't have to be fully naked, they should be erotic but they don't all have to be extreme. Mix in some in panties black and white from an angle shots. And you can drop them off at their mail box. And then at the end of the time period meet up with her again naked in the forest and hand her the latest photo while asking how she liked the other ones.

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 09:51 AM   #1252
Frankfurt87er

Quite some time since the last update.
I hope everything went well. Would love to read more about your daring adventures
Frankfurt87er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 10:05 AM   #1253
Pcktrippin

Default No bra

Wear a button up blouse, no bra. leave the top three buttons undone. Go out in public until you are certain at least one guy has seen one of your nipples. PM me please with the results. Thanks
Pcktrippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 12:40 AM   #1254
OhMyGosh

Last time I wrote with Kristina, she said that her daily life was quite busy right now and that she might have some news for us here but simply no time at all to write down detailed reports. So I guess we just have to wait until she finds a little more time for herself again. Nevertheless I also hope she is still interested and motivated to continue her adventures and share them with us here. So arousing to read, although she has also done some pretty extreme stuff that I would never try myself or let any of my submissives do.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OhMyGosh for this post:
Old 04-17-2023, 11:18 PM   #1255
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKinkyGuy View Post
I think you should text her yourself and just ask everything youre wondering about (like what shes gonna do, her long term plan and whatever you want) I guess it wont make anything worse at this point.

Here another dare:
You will walk naked through your hometown at night (you can choose the time). You will leave youre house keys at home, where aylin will wait for you, so she can let you in when youre finished. Your job is to take a few pictures in different places as a proof you were there.

Pics you need to get back inside your home:
-Selfie with at least 5 strangers in the background (dont need to see you)
-Selfie standing at the front door of the new gf of your ex
-Selfie standing in front of a nightclub (needs to be opened, but nobody needs to see you)
-Selfie in front of the entrance of the biggest shop/mall
-Selfie in front of the entrance of the local church (if possible go inside and take a pic there)
-Selfie on a graveyard
-Picture taken by a stranger (woman) sitting on the ground with legs spread
-Picture taken by a stranger showing you with another stranger
-Selfie at any kind of lake/pool which is not your own
-Selfie in a Park
-Selfie masturbating in the center of a well lit street with at least 1 car in the background

This should keep you busy for quite a while :P
But theres a catch: You need to earn your time: Every 1€ you collect in your pussy is 20 minutes for you, so if you dont get any money you wont get inside you home. If you need like 2 hours you should have 6€ (only coins!). Your choice if you ask people for money or search for it on the floor Obviously each kind of coin counts, so if you for example push 600 coins of 1ct in your pussy its also worth of 2 hours
I actually texted her and asked what shes planning/doing with the pics *-* She said she wont spread the pics unless i stop doing what she wants me to do *-* I asked if she liked the pics and what she meant by "i want more" *-* She said it means that she wants more pics, every week at least one pic, and i have to give her the pics naked in the forest when shes jogging like i did before *-* That was all she said, so not much more info than what i had before...

The dare which is also in the post i quoted above will be done for sure in a few days ♥ Im really really busy at the moment, can be a while :/
If you got some dares which dont take much time i can do them quickly at the moment and write a report, this one will take a few hours i guess *-*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcktrippin View Post
Wear a button up blouse, no bra. leave the top three buttons undone. Go out in public until you are certain at least one guy has seen one of your nipples. PM me please with the results. Thanks
This was an easy and quick one ♥ When the top three buttons of my blouse were open, my boobies wanted to see the sun all the time, because the blouse was already halfway opened *-* So when i walked through a park, i got many people staring on my boobs, but actually one seeing my nipples happened first on a walking route around a small lake ♥
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 04-17-2023, 11:27 PM   #1256
OhMyGosh

So doesn't that actually mean she is trying to blackmail you with that pics? I'm not sure if that's really what you want. Could have some severe consequences if she is serious about that. Take care please. And I also hope, you will still have enough time to write with all of us here and that she is not forcing you to do further stuff only exclusively for her and noone else in the future.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 05:31 PM   #1257
binary bondage

Just my 2 cents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
I actually texted her and asked what shes planning/doing with the pics *-* She said she wont spread the pics unless i stop doing what she wants me to do *-* I asked if she liked the pics and what she meant by "i want more" *-* She said it means that she wants more pics, every week at least one pic, and i have to give her the pics naked in the forest when shes jogging like i did before *-* That was all she said, so not much more info than what i had before...
Yea, that is a pretty clear case of blackmail, the illegal kind and not the kinky kind. She probably doesn't realize this, considering the pictures you spread as part of your picdrop and the pictures you gave her, but you have to be very cautious going forward. Things like this can get very bad very fast. And don't forget that you have video of her when you were in the box, so it can get ugly for her too. Goal is to steer away from the worst case scenario.

Now from what I'm reading it sounds like she doesn't actually wants to expose you. She might be using the pictures to control you, but you also told her you would do anything for her to make her delete the pictures, which might have given her the idea that it's okay to do so. The problem is that with that kind of control also comes the responsibility to use it in a safe and consensual way. That she is aware of the risks of what can happen. And it doesn't sound like she knows or understands that.

First thing you have to do is decide whether you want to continue with her and whether you want to have a kinky form of blackmail. If you don't, now would be the best time to cut it off. Tell her clearly that despite what you did in the past, you don't want to continue. That using the pictures to force you to continue is illegal blackmail and that if you really have to, you will take legal action. Hopefully that is enough to make her stop.

If you do want to continue, it stops being some incidental events and it becomes a continues thing, pretty much a type of (BDSM) relationship. That means you have to start communicating about your and her likes and limits. Ask her what she likes about the pictures that she want more of. You can tell her that the better she states what she likes, the better the pictures will be that you can make for her. Ask her if she just want the pictures or that she is interested in doing more to you. If she asks what, tell her what you like her to do to you and why you like that. Also tell her what your limitations are. If you don't want the (threat of) blackmail of spreading the pictures, tell her that you do want to continue, but don't want to be blackmailed like that.

You can both get a lot of kinky adventures together if you both choose so, but that will mean that you both have to communicate clearly and openly and that she will have to do her homework on how to do BDSM in a safe and consensual way.

Good luck

fetlife: binary_bondage

Last edited by binary bondage; 04-21-2023 at 06:29 PM.
binary bondage is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to binary bondage for this post:
Old 04-27-2023, 11:45 AM   #1258
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

I think you all can calm down a bit haha ♥ I dont think she would actually publish anything, because it would get her in trouble too and im sure i would make her regret it a lot ;P she knows i can be a beast ;P Id make her suffer

Also shes chatting with me a bit and told me i could stop giving her pics and if she wants me to do something shell tell me, but she also said it also can be like never ♥ Seems like she just lost her focus
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 04-27-2023, 06:40 PM   #1259
binary bondage

We don't know her like you do and there are some dangerous people out there, so for us its better to be on the safe side. But glad to hear that she won't publish anything.

And she probably lost interest as the novelty of the situation has worn off. Which probably means you don't have to do anything for her anymore. Unless you want to, of course. But then you can just ask her.

fetlife: binary_bondage
binary bondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 09:58 PM   #1260
Emily2004

Go for a walk naked and with no shoes on.walk at least 30 min from home. Take pics with different business in the background.
Emily2004 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public