pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

And again, THRUST, CUFFS and

DOUBLE GOOD / NAUGHTY GIRL Sabina

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 09:09 PM   #12482
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Little update on completing my tasks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
So now I have settled into a morning routine: pins on nipples; drink 3 mouthfuls of my morning pee holding 7 seconds before swallowing; 6 SLOW sets (30) of deep throats (leaving my eyes / nose watering and throat slightly raw); 6 sets (30) of SLOW anal thrusts (leaving me feeling happily invaded); and ending by pulling the pins off my sore nipples 5 times (had to reduce from 25 because of sunburn and skin breakage). I am really starting to enjoy this routine and will undoubtedly miss it once complete!
13 July: eye watering, puddle of drool under vibe after deep throat; eyes/nose dripping while doing thrusts; so much leakage today....

Quote:
For every post for next 24 hours, I will deep throat’s my vibe 5 times 52/93) - 9 days to go at current rate (includes doubles and quadruples)

Ouch, i was rather surprised by the totals receive and knew at once that this would take awhile to complete these. Kneeling in a spare bathroom, vibe on top of toilet eat, hands behind back, I went down on vibe so slow, feeling it enter my mouth, slide down into my throat until i felt the tip rest against my throat; held a second, out slowly - ONE! 2nd deep throat was just as slow, as well as all that i did today - a mere 25 to complete 5 of the sets. My eyes were watering after the 1st set of 5! I only managed 5 sets out of the 93 I owe. It has been awhile since i deep throated, and i must admit, even though i am out of practice, i did very much enjoy the repeated invasion of my mouth - ever so SLOWLY, hitting the back of my throat every time. Already looking forward to tomorrow, even with so many more to go!

Day 2: With pins on nipples as mentioned yesterday, another 5 sets and i had to stop. Eyes watering, saliva everywhere even after so few deep throats.... My throat was getting sore; dildo pushing on it, holding a sec, sliding out. Seems it will take some patience at this rate and days and days of added denial until i manage to complete them all.

6 sets per day and I should finish all tasks at same time I complete Perkygirlie’s drinkup tasks. I will update numbers as possible adding in any specific details that warrant it

One keyword per post:

THRUST: (15/15 - COMPLETE) 5 full anal insertions with my vibe using only my saliva as lube

SLOW, SLOW SLOW - here as well. With eyes watering from deep throats, vibe covered in my saliva, kneeling on bathroom floor, nipples pinned (I do so love that added sensation!), i started with a long SLOW steady insertion until vibe was fully inserted, then back out until only tip was piercing my rectum. Back in again, all so slowly. It is really an effort to keep going so slow - probably 2-3 seconds going in, 1 full second coming out. Enjoying every thrust; it was taking so long at this spreed, and being worried about my privacy, i stopped after 5 sets. Sitting here writing this, with throat and ass both a little sore, i feel slightly used but wish i had the time to continue longer and longer. Hoping and looking forward to continuing tomorrow....

Day 2: not sure why but it was so hard to get the vibe in the first few thrusts; increasing the SLOWNESS of my promise t compete these tasks. After about 5, the invasion was much more comfortable and i was tempted to speed up, but i kept up the slow pace, enjoying the penetration over and over....

ON/OFF: (5/5) - COMPLETE I will pull clothes pins off my nipples without opening them 5 times, putting them back on at a 90 degree angle before next removal

This is an "easy one" as my nipples are well used to the abuse and it takes no warming up (like thrusts or deep throats). Nipples rather red and tingling now; a most pleasurable feeling indeed! Even though this task is compete, i will most likely repeat it every day i do thrusts and deep throats through completion of this promise.

DRINK UP: (2/2 - COMPLETE) for every use, I will swallow 3 mouthfuls of my first per of the day after holding it in my mouth for 7 seconds.

What a way to start every day - been doing this while now thanks to Perkygirlie and it is not getting any easier.... Some days are worse then others (when slightly dehydrated, the taste is worse. If overly hydrated, i wake with a dire need to go, but hold as long as i can so i do not disturb others at home by getting up to early...

As added incentive, I will remain in denial until all tasks complete. In addition, i promise to also perform an equal number of thrusts to match my deep throat numbers and end tasks with 25 on/offs! Seeing how long it is taking me, my new personal goal is to complete these tasks by the time i finish the drink ups i owe (2 weeks as i write this).

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 07-12-2021 at 09:22 PM.
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 07-11-2021, 01:05 AM   #12483
Sabina
gD king

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Glad all is well Ma Sabina! How many spanks are you up to now if you sleep every other night plugged and spanking the other days?

THRUST, CUFFS and

DOUBLE GOOD / NAUGHTY GIRL Sabina please

Hello good morning all and good GAG at scarlet if still open the youre promis!

How many I must still count they, but sure there many deepthroat and ATM will must do also! Is very NAUGHTY GIRL making me feel.
And the morning caning is only meke it moar and moar strong feel like that (and bit slut, becous I always the morning cane/night bristle spank I do with butt plug!
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 01:12 AM   #12484
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Hello good morning all and good GAG at scarlet if still open the youre promis!

How many I must still count they, but sure there many deepthroat and ATM will must do also! Is very NAUGHTY GIRL making me feel.
And the morning caning is only meke it moar and moar strong feel like that (and bit slut, becous I always the morning cane/night bristle spank I do with butt plug!
Sooner or later you need to count, so might as well start now, yes?

THRUST, CUFFS and DOUBLE GOOD / NAUGHTY GIRL Sabina

LAST ORGASM:

Old 07-11-2021, 01:14 AM   #12485
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

THRUST, CUFFS and GOOD/ NAUGHTY GIRL Sabina please

LAST ORGASM:

Old 07-11-2021, 01:16 AM   #12486
LimitExplorer

Good morning

Today is day 19 / 140 for me

I woke up at various times during the night (not due to pain, for a change) and was constantly sad that the weekend was nearly over. But when I woke up 10 minutes ago I realized it's only Sunday, so that's great .

I was worried that I'd have a lot of physical exercise ahead of me with riding a dildo, but luckily thrusts are the popular choice. I guess that's for the best, because I can do that without having to pause my original long-term promise. I just holler I'll be able to keep count!

I hope nobody is mad that I added a promise while still working on another one though .
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 01:17 AM   #12487
LimitExplorer

Oh and SPANK and GOOD GIRL to whom it may concern
Old 07-11-2021, 07:45 AM   #12488
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

I heard GOOD GIRLS get way less SPANKS than NAUGHTY GIRLS :P

of course the Keywords are aimed at their respective targets, have fun

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 08:44 AM   #12489
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

So slow for a weekend:

THRUST, CUFFS and GOOD/ NAUGHTY GIRL Sabina please

LAST ORGASM:

Old 07-11-2021, 09:41 AM   #12490
LimitExplorer

I'm not complaining. I'm getting off light

I'm gonna go be a GOOD GIRL now and shave. GOOD GIRLs don't need SPANKs.
Old 07-11-2021, 12:01 PM   #12491
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

DOUBLE GOOD / NAUGHTY GIRL Sabina

And SPANKKs

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 01:52 PM   #12492
CSasha
Oracle

I completed the remaining 245 anal thrusts on my old favorite dildo. It went quite smoothly, with saliva only as lube. Over 200 was already quite a lot but it still felt nice.

I continued with 11 anal thrusts on my knopped dildo. Nice and slow. All stayed clean.

And finally, I also completed the 30 spitroasts to get anal off the list.

I think I still have to do 99 anal thrusts on my knobbed dildo due to a little mistake on my side in my promise.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 07-11-2021, 02:36 PM   #12493
CSasha
Oracle

I put myself into chastity and put clothpins on my ballsack to motivate me pushing through with the whole amount at once. And I did. Was even still nearly clean in the end.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
The following 2 users say Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 07-11-2021, 04:06 PM   #12494
ScarletMaid
getDare Devil

Sounds fun!

i guess the thread isnt as lively as i was hopping for

Serve

Limits: Anything not on likes.

PM Dares
ScarletMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 07:39 PM   #12495
CSasha
Oracle

Spanks, thanks maid.

THRUST for a NAUGHTY GIRL

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise