Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-03-2016, 07:30 AM   #1201
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

50 to each butt with a paddle ir wooden Spatula.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:47 AM   #1202
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redandbluesage View Post
Edge and get that pussey nice and wet girls. Then spank that wet dirty vagina for max amount. Then lick whatever you get on your hands(or whatever you used)
Mmmmm wow that felt amazing. I went on my bed over a towel (just in case I get too wet) and I taped my vibrator to my clit. The vibrator was on high and it gave infinite amounts of pleasure to my already horny body. I started to work my hands inside my tight pussy and I was already pretty moist. With my legs spread as far as it can go, I kept trying to hit the right spot but unable by myself. And once I reached an edge, I yanked the vibrator. And imeadiatly started spanking my soaking wet and horny pussy. The first 5 wasn't bad but I started spanking harder and faster and my pussy turned a little brighter. By my 20th I was sore even after the edge but I was in pain yet my pussy was still soaked and horny. Then my final spanks reached my max which is 30 and ouch I tried aiming for my clit, with my other hand spreading my lips to reach my swollen clit, which was already swollen. And finally after the spanks my hand was so wet and a little pink but I started to lick my love juices and I somehow got even hornier!!
Thank you for my spanks.

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 10:31 AM   #1203
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
thanks for the detailed report! and of course you can have more....

set a metronome at a pace of 30 beats per second; wooden spoon again, 100 hard spanks to both inner thighs, alternate between them (right, left, right, left...), edge before, after every 25 spanks, and after all complete

then get your toothbrush and some toothpaste; increase pace of metronome to 60 per minutes, and stroke your lips once per second with toothpaste as lube. Every time you edge, stop for 1 full minute (count the metronome beats), then continue. Edge 5 times. Remain kneeling and complete your report here before getting off knees and cleaning up.

enjoy
Went on my phone for a virtual metronome and went as told. Knelt naked on my kitchen floor after lunch and got all materials needed before hand. I first edged and it was pretty quick since I was very horny. ThenWith the metronome on, I started to spank my inner thighs at the pace. Right left right left right left with my legs as spread as it could go. then once I reached an estimate of 25 spanks, iedged once more took a little more time but was still quick! Then after glancing to my legs they were red and finally spanked some more. The 3rd edge was quick but still took sometime (2 minutes) then 4th edge took fairly longer than the first few. (5 minutes) the last edge was taking longer Han expected. (7ish minutes. And finished my spanking and finally once more edged. With my pussy sore to actually cum or at least get fucked it couldn't and it was time for toothpaste

Stil kneeling I put tons of toothpaste on my toothbrush and my clit I started brushing my pussy. With the metronome on for 60 beats per minute.the first edge took a long time with my pussy stingin as hell!! It was burning!! With my legs spread wide the cool breeze on my pussy made things worse and each time my be or his friends walked past me the breeze from their walking was unbearable!!and after the edge I had to wait!! Ugh so mean.... Anyways I had to start brushing Quaker and harder ever I little in my pusay to edge. By the fourth edge I was moaning and screaming and my pussy is burning as fuck ugh still is!!and finally it was the last and final edge and I stopped yet again!! One minute takes forever when you're waiting with a burning pussy full of toothpaste!

Now I'm finally done with my report!!!!! Finally I can take a freezing shower to wash off. Yes I said freezing I love the hard sensitive nipples and my stinging pussy with toothpaste... So happy I can fit my removable shower head into my pussy!! And then I'll be cold and horny!!! Thanks for this horrible dare!

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 01-03-2016, 10:33 AM   #1204
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
50 to each butt with a paddle ir wooden Spatula.
Did this quickly while doggie style on he cold kitchen floor with toohpaste still in and on my pussy and now my ass is on fire

Thanks for these spanks...

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 01-03-2016, 02:16 PM   #1205
Hello202
Distinguished Member

I know it's not my place to ask for spanks but is it just me or is everyone quiet?

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 01-03-2016, 03:36 PM   #1206
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello202 View Post
I know it's not my place to ask for spanks but is it just me or is everyone quiet?
for hello only

Find some help, undress, bend over table with butt held hi, legs spread wide, 50 spanks to each cheek by every one present, including yourself, using the implement that stings the most. 1 more set of 50 by everyone to sit spots. Remain in that position for 5 minutes after last spank without touching

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 04:07 PM   #1207
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
for hello only

Find some help, undress, bend over table with butt held hi, legs spread wide, 50 spanks to each cheek by every one present, including yourself, using the implement that stings the most. 1 more set of 50 by everyone to sit spots. Remain in that position for 5 minutes after last spank without touching
On the dining room table right now naked bent over a table and my boyfriend and his 3 friends we live with are so excited for this dare... With my legs spread each guy is giving me 50 spanks to each cheek for a total of 100 for each guy!! So four hounded spanks including another 100 for my presence and another 50 for each guy so another 200 for a whole total of 700 fucking spanks!!!..they all will use the belt that has the metal rivets I think since it hurts like hell!! I am cuffed atm to prevent me from moving too much and they are making me count out loud!! Ouch that was the 36th by the second guy so 136 down 564 more to go!!! Yay!!! anyways im gonna not be able to sit for the rest of the weekend... They are about t blindfold me after I write this so they cant see the pain in my eyes (lol jk) it's more painful that way!! Ughhh 167 down and 533 more to go! Thanks for the 700 spanks I'm about to receive..... Hope they don't videotape this or make me do this again as a punishment or some shit but ouch.... It's okay though I saw this coming.... I'm such a brat!! Why do I always have to get myself in trouble and why do I like this?!?!? Ugh anyways wish me and my ass some luck!

FINISHED ALL THE SPANKS- 7:23 pm

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Last edited by Hello202; 01-03-2016 at 05:23 PM.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:35 PM   #1208
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

The number of spanks for this one is 1000/[your age] so a 100 year old must do only 10 spanks. :3

In case of decimals, round off to closest higher number

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 07:57 PM   #1209
redandbluesage
getDare Sweetheart

do 30 to your asshole, clit and each nipple using a wooden spoon. before you start coat the spoon with icyhot. then add more icy hot to the spoon after every 5.

It is quite messy and not fully potty trained yet, but multi functional: water fountain ass, cock/dildo parking space in throat, tongue washing machine for dirty laundry. Keep stuffed animals out of its reach.

Mostly sub

Kik: redandbluesage

My likes, dislikes/punishments, and limits

My Items

My PM dares

My BDSM test
redandbluesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 08:56 PM   #1210
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
The number of spanks for this one is 1000/[your age] so a 100 year old must do only 10 spanks. :3

In case of decimals, round off to closest higher number
Okay so I'm 19 years old so 1000/19 is around 50. 53 to be more exact and received the spanks needed

Thanks for the dare!

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 01-03-2016, 09:00 PM   #1211
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redandbluesage View Post
do 30 to your asshole, clit and each nipple using a wooden spoon. before you start coat the spoon with icyhot. then add more icy hot to the spoon after every 5.
In the kitchen I got all the materials and started spanking! The icy hot was a great touch for the spoon and with every five spanks I did as told and now my ass clit and nipples are really sore so thanks..

Thanks for the dare!

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 01-03-2016, 10:33 PM   #1212
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

for everyone

Max hard directly to left nipple with a wooden spoon at a pace of 1 per second. If no max, 100. If you miss the pace or do not spank hard enough, edge and start over

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 11:10 PM   #1213
saxel
getDare Addict

X spanks (X = max/2 or 100, if you don't have a max) to your right foot sole.
Another X spanks to your right inner thigh while only standing on your right leg. Don't hold on somewhere, no sitting or using the other leg. Otherwise you have to start again with the spanks to your thigh.

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 12:59 PM   #1214
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
for everyone

Max hard directly to left nipple with a wooden spoon at a pace of 1 per second. If no max, 100. If you miss the pace or do not spank hard enough, edge and start over
I did the thirty spanks to my nipples and missed a couple times cause my to restart 3 times with three edges and the living room couch might have a stain from all the edges I just did....

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Old 01-04-2016, 01:03 PM   #1215
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
X spanks (X = max/2 or 100, if you don't have a max) to your right foot sole.
Another X spanks to your right inner thigh while only standing on your right leg. Don't hold on somewhere, no sitting or using the other leg. Otherwise you have to start again with the spanks to your thigh.
Since my max is thirty, I did fifteen spanks to my foot with a wooden spoon and that was very painful. I did not know feet is so sensitive until recently. And the spanks to the Right inner thighs while standing naked in the living room. I tried balancing as much as possible but placed my left foot on the floor multiple times so i restarted three times usually during the fifteen spanks.

thanks for the dare,
Ally

degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Advertisements
Kink Talk