Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-13-2011, 06:15 PM   #106
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

the bully comes into the shower with you surprising you as he is also naked. he grabs you by your neck and pushes you against the wall grinning evily. he then makes you masturbate him until he blows his load on your body. he nods and reaches out of the shower where you see your dry clothes are. he grabs your undies cleans his cum off your body then puts the undies on you lifting you up and hanging you in a hanging wedgie while he turns the shower on max cold. he then orders you to either piss yourself or masturbate to orgasm five times before he'll let you out. if your undies rip he pushes them in your mouth.

did this quick since you said quick .

i'd like mine involving pet play as well as anything else in my loves. and no wedgies this time. i'm kinda sick of wedgies.

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:21 PM   #107
db25
getDare Sweetheart

You're walking home and you see the bullies coming. They have a leash and a collar. You think "oh no...I hope they don't try to wedgie me, I'm wearing a diaper!" They come up to you and grap your pants, and yank! Only to see your diaper coming up! They laugh until you turn beet red! They rip all of your clothes off of you and force you onto your hands and knees. They slap the collar on you and lead you all over the place, making you mark your territory whenever you stop, until your diaper is leaking. Finally, they leave you chained like a dog outside your house until you poop in your diaper. Then they bring you a bowl of dog food. They make you eat it all like a dog, and then they take off your diaper, and shove your face in the wet (not messy) part. Finally, they take you to the hose and hose you clean. Then they tell you they'll do it all again the next day!

Please make mine long, with petplay, diapers, all of that good stuff!
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:17 PM   #108
wedgielover2

The bullies just love seeing you especially today because they came prepared. They strip you of your clothes and put you in a diaper. Then, they tie your wrist to your ankle. They then put a small pair of shorts and a tight shirt and a leash on you. Then, they take you for a walk. They force you to pee and poop in your diaper. Then, they decide to take you back into private. They totally strip and untie you and force you to shave all of your pubic hair. Then, they leave laughing.

Okay: Messy, public
Limits: Blood, illegal, cross dressing, extreme pain
wedgielover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:50 PM   #109
jordan80

Today was a weird day for you... The head cheerleader was flirting with you all day and well one of the biggest losers in school. After school you were walking through the hallway to the gym when she waves you over, on your way over the rest of the cheer leading team hauled you into the girls washroom. They were furious because you delayed their practice for your stupid chess tournament and they were going to punish you. First all 15 ladies slapped you in the face and spit on you. Than your dream girl (head cheerleader) gagged you with her dirty socks, they taped your mouth shut and by the time all this was over you realized they had all peed and pooped in the same toilet. They haul you by your underwear and one girl kicks your head down while 3 rip your underwear. they then get you naked and put 5 dirty thongs on you. They say their hungry before they leave they each write something bad on you and hang you up on the hook, and make you pee yourself. They return with a peanut butter sandwich, a sloppy joe, a ice cream sundai, and a pot of spaghetti sauce. They ask you where you want each item to go, they laughed at you and mocked you for believing that you had a choice. They then slapped each side of the sandwich on your face, put the sloppy joe down the back of your pants and the ice cream sundai down the front. They then poor the spaghetti sauce over your head and leave you there until after practice. After practice they bring you into the shower and kick, punch, and slap you for 10 minutes while the freezing cold water is under you. They then bring you outside and tie your underwear to a pole so you can't escape. They then leave you there until the next morning. PLEASE MAKE MINE LONG!

Pm me and I will do anything you say insides my limits...
jordan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #110
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

You've been hanging with your new girlfriend alot lately. She just happens to be the lead cheerleader! She stares at you for what seems like forever until you finally break the silence " you want to get together tonight" she just nods her head and heads to class. You don't even notice her evil chuckle when she leaves. Your first class is gym and your heading there. You suddenly feel a petite hand grab you blindfold you put you in handcuffs (it cans be rope) and drags you by the underwear. The stranger takes off the blindfold and your stunned to find your girlfriend! She slaps you in the face, gags you and forces you out of all clothes except for boxers. Your eyes show fear and she chuckles. You are now forced to do her every word till the end of the week. For the rest of the day she ends your "session" with food stuffed down your boxers and their ductaped shut. (pm me everyday for further instructions and if I'm not on just repeat this one!)
Good luck

Make mine long!
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #111
wedgielover2

When the bully first sees you, he decides to give you a nice wedgie. He yanks on your underwear for ten minutes without letting go. Then, he puts your dick into a bag full of ice. Once you are soft, he forces you to cum. For every minute that it takes you to cum, he takes you outside to your yard for half an hour in only the tightest pair of underwear you own. He then stuffs leaves, grass, dirt, and everything else found outside down your pants and gives you a wedgie. Then, he gives you a nice cold shower to dry off.

Okay: Messy, public
Limits: Blood, illegal, cross dressing, extreme pain
wedgielover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:14 PM   #112
WedgieMePleasee

Here comes the bully you think, and speed down the hall, but he catches up and yanks your underwear up and drags you to the toilets, he gives you 3 swirleys, then forces you into g-strings and gives you a hanging wedgie and leaves. Your still in the wedgie when he comes back an hour later, so he yanks on your legs and you wet yourself! He said 'Oh no, you dont know how to use the potty!' Then puts a diaper on you. And leaves you like that until you mess your diaper, and lets the whole school know. He then puts a leash and collor on you, and puts a new diaper on you. He walks you around the school and then shoves you in a locker and locks it.

Make mine long please (Include hanging wedgies )
Every PM I get I will spank myself 5 times before bed
Likes: Wedgies, spanking, kinda messy, Corner time/ lines, cross dress
Ok : Dog/kitty/ baby play
Limits: Cam/Pics, Family, found out, anyone else involved, illigal, blood, extreme pain
Meet Sentret my pokemon
WedgieMePleasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #113
Sexyluvvy

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexyluvvy

Have a hanging wedgie in font of a window, easily viewed, with a vibrator inside. Enjoy for 4 hours.

I like wedgies, long, and using a vibrator...
Likes: milovana teases, pussy torture, humiliation, masturbation, forced orgasms, vibration tasks, Role play, bondage, wedgies, pain, ice, Clit pain, Spanking, wax, Anal, Name calling, Thongs, Orgasm tease...
I've got loads of likes

Limits- illegal, family and friends, pictures and videos.

[email protected]
Pm me milovana teases to complete, I will give them a go, if they are within my limits...

Humiliate me and pm me. degrade me. im the wet slut that needs punishing.
Sexyluvvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:45 AM   #114
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

You r at a sleep over and ur in the restroom. When you come out ur friend puts rope as handcuffs and wedgies u! She says u won't be let down till u cry/pee/or till undies rip! When this happens the spank u and put u in diapers till tomorrow!

I'm naked and alone be creative!
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
Old 12-18-2011, 02:45 PM   #115
Saphire

pants by your ankles, atomic wedgie, and spank yourself until you either cry or wet yourself
Saphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #116
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

After showering in the locker room, you return to your locker to find the bullies have taken your padlock off and replaced it with their own. With no other choice, and with nothing but a towel to wear, you need to find a member of staff to remove the lock for you.

Those pesky bullies.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:57 AM   #117
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

After coming from the restroom the bullies splash water on your private area. They throw panties on you commenting on how Girly you are give you a wedgie while you only wear panties. After an hour they take you down if not ripped and spank your cheeks 100 each. They force you out the door without your clothing stuck with what you have. Have a nice day!

Please make mine long and sleep related?!?!
(anyone, now updated, please!)
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗

Last edited by roxy55; 12-26-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:21 AM   #118
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

the bullies have tricked you into going to a sleep over, they promise they will be nice to you and so they are for most of the night. but then they say that it's time for bed and they show you to where you'll be sleeping. when you get in the room one of them ties you up and another cuts your clothing off. they pull on some girly panties and shove ice all in the front and back. they spank you a few times then hang you in a wedgie.

they tell you that for the rest of the night you must do five different dares (all must be dice dares found on this site randomly) and you must masturbate to orgasm twice (once before starting the dare than again after wards) they laugh and video tape each dare and blackmail you into becoming their faggot slave for a week.

this entails you masturbating wherever they tell you too for the week. (basically you will masturbate at 3pm no matter where you are. you may go to the bathroom if one is nearby, but you must masturbate AT 3pm. if you fail you are to spank yourself 1 time for every minute you are late)

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #119
tommyboy601

you get to school and oh no the bully and his gang are waiting for you. why did you chooses to wear a thong today? well you try to walk past them but they know your stuff down to the ground you go to pick your books up the pants you you stop go to pull your pants up when they see you thong they grab for it and pull it sky high while the others in his group are giving you titty twisters and wet willies. draging you by your underwear they take you in side to the bath room stalls they push your head in to the toilet and don't stop flushing for 2 minuets(you can breath if needed) they pull you out and hang you on the stall door they proceed to give you a melvin while you are hanging and attach it to another door they leave you hanging there they come back at lunch your thong still hasn't broken and you've gone pee to see your still like this they shove all 3 of their lunches down the front and back of your thong they then start giving you squeaky cleans your thong finally snaps after 4 minuet of this the write loser in big black letters on your forehead and shove you in a trash can

no public please
Old 01-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #120
Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

You'r walking to home, when you notice someone is following you. You dont turn back just rush home, and close the door. When you are sure your house its empty and turn around you see 2 guy, and one of them slaps you, the other kicks you in the balls (1 hard face slap and 1 ball slap).

You wake up in your bed tied in spread eagle position, and a guy standing in front of you naked. He says "You can choose to be a sissy and make us cum, or be out gay slave for 3 day!"

You choose:

Sissy:

They dress you up in a pantie, and bra, with bra-connected wedgie. They add some make-up and write SISSY to your penis. After you need to suck them to make them cum. You start to suck the first guy, and after 10minutes he cums all over your face (10minute of sucking a didlo and then cum to you faces). The second guy steps and forbid you to clean your face, and start to fuck you mouth. After 5 minutes he cums to your mouth, slap our face and they both leave (suck the didlo for 5minutes harder, faster, and deepthroat it, and then cum again to your mouth and swallow. Dont forget the slap)

Gay-slave:

They accept you as their slave, and fuck your ass for 1hour straight, and then telling you, they will come for 2 more day to fuck you(For the 3 day you must fuck you ass for 1hour total/day with a didlo)

Please make mine: Long, intresting and somehow similar to this

I am emmanuelles Pokémon, Gothita lv1. If you wish to battle me, PM to my trainer!

Toys I have: A vibrator, a huge butt plug, and household items.

Limits: No public, family, friends, poo, enema, messy things, ice, webcam or pictures!
Eluzia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie