Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-11-2021, 01:25 AM   #106
Any_namey7

For madden:
Play a game on the difficulty that's one higher than you usually play. You will play with the jets against the chiefs. Everytime your opponent scores a touchdown you have to Drink a glass of water, for every field goal take a sip. Everytime you lose possesion of the ball without scoring, give yourself a wedgie. Make it harder everytime. At the end of the game, the points your opponent scored are the minutes you have to stay in a hanging wedgie. If you Lose the game, you may not pee for one hour after you finished you wedgie

I will play either fifa, madden, NBA 2K or rocket League

Dislikes: Pain, bladder control, light or hidden public

Limits: family, friends, public, scat, extreme pain, face, marks, anal, illegal

Kik: AnyNamey7
Any_namey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 03:11 AM   #107
Lonely Slave

Rocket League:
Before the game drink as much water as you can. For every shot you miss you will give yourself a wedgie. Each time a bigger one. As soon as you miss you drop the controller and do the wedgie. As that's one of your like it doesn't sound like a punishment for missing right? Well you have to win the game, otherwise you can't go to the toilet until you get 5 MVP games in a row.

I'll be playing God of War 2 on Titan mode. If it's of any use, I'm just about to fight Euryale.

Edit: I beat her in 7 attempts. I'm further on in the game now.

- Massaging, smelling, kissing and licking feet, shoes, socks, any footwear. (Not self, I have a fianceé that lends me her feet and footwear).
- Verbal humiliation.
- Teasing

Hard limits:

Crossdressing, pain, anal, exposure.

My PM dares: Slurp

Last edited by Lonely Slave; 02-11-2021 at 02:10 PM.
Lonely Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 07:25 PM   #108
MagnumOpus

Slap your balls every time you take damage.

I will be playing Overwatch, both with and without friends.

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 08:34 PM   #109
Slaveboy1820

Every time you die you must write the name of the hero you were playing on your body and it must be a different body part each time

I will be playing battlefront 2(EA one)

Limits:Public, Family, Messy
Slaveboy1820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 12:38 PM   #110
MagnumOpus

Play for 2.5 hours. Every time you die, drink a glass of water. After you finish playing, you must wait another 1.5 hours before you can relieve yourself. If you give up or you think you're about to fail, you may use the toilet to avoid making a mess, but you must then post in the first punishment thread you see on GetDare.

I will be playing the Lightsaber Dojo in Vader Immortal Episode III (the VR game)

An explanation of how the Lightsaber Dojo works:

The Lightsaber Dojo is a level-based challenge mode where you fight waves of enemies. You have 6 bars of health for each level, with no way to regain lost health. You can earn up to 3 Imperial Crests per level, and these crests unlock things like lightsabers and gloves. In a normal level, you lose a crest every time you take damage or when a timer runs out. There are also Unleashed levels, where you fight endless waves of enemies until time runs out. To get 3 crests on an Unleashed level, you must defeat a certain number of enemies. Taking damage does not make you lose crests.

Abilities:
- Lightsaber (single-bladed, double-bladed, or dual wield). You can cut enemies, block enemy blades, deflect blaster fire, and throw the lightsaber. You can place your lightsaber(s) in a sheath on your side(s).
- Blaster rifles. Limited # of shots. Each level gives you 2 at the start. You can use the Force to take more from dead Stormtroopers.
- Thermal detonators. Each level gives you 3 at the start. You arm it and then throw it, with it blowing up after 3 seconds; the explosion can insta-kill the player if the detonator is too close.
- The Force. You can stun enemies, Force-lift enemies (stronger enemies take longer to lift), throw enemies, and use Force lightning (after destroying 50 enemies). You can use the Force with your free hand(s). You cannot use the Force with a hand that is holding a lightsaber.

Enemies:
- Stormtroopers. They come out of side doors and run to hide behind cover, and they occasionally shoot 4-5 blaster bolts at you. They take 1 hit to defeat.
- Floating Sphere Droids. These come out of the floor in front of you. They will fly around the room and hover in place. There are 6 variants. A hit from any of their attacks does 1 bar of damage.
- Standard
- Shoots 3 bolts at a time
- Takes 1 hit to destroy
- Shielded Dtandard
- Shoots 3 bolts at a time
- Takes 2 hits to destroy
- Shield regenerates after a few seconds
- Buzzsaw Standard
- Sprouts a blade in its center and flies at the player
- Takes 1 hit to destroy
- Red
- Shoots 4 bolts at a time
- Takes 1 hit to destroy
- Shielded Red
- Shoots 4 bolts at a time
- Takes 2 hits to destroy
- Shield regenerates after a few seconds
- Buzzsaw Red
- Sprouts a blade in its center and flies at the player
- Takes 1 hit to destroy
- Vermin. These are muddy orange creatures that fly around the stage and puke lava balls at the player. There are two variants, with the first shooting one ball and the other shooting two balls. Each ball does one bar of damage.
- Octodroid. They will attack with simple sword swings from 1 of 8 directions. One hit deals 2 bars of damage. Blocking enough hits will stagger them. Takes 1 hit from any weapon to destroy.
- Tough Octodroid. Same as the base Octodroid, but it has more attack angle. Will occasionally use a charged-up Power Move that is more difficult to block and deals 3 bars of damage. It takes two hits to destroy.
- Deluxe Octodroid. Same as the Tough Octodroid, but it takes 3 hits to destroy.
- Magma Droids. they use long pike-style weapons. Every initial attack they use is like a Power move and deals 3 bars of damage; if the initial attack is blocked, they will use a series of close-range strikes that also do 3 bars of damage. They cannot be staggered. They take 4 hits to defeat.
- Imperial Magnaguards. Mostly the same as the Magma Droids. However, blocking its strike results in a saber clash where it pushes against your lightsaber for several seconds. Winning this saber clash is difficult with dual-wielding sabers, and nearly impossible with single- or double-bladed lightsabers. They take 5 hits to destroy.
There can be at most 3 close-combat droids at a time, one in front of you and one to either side.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

Old 02-21-2021, 08:39 PM   #111
MagnumOpus

Bumping this thread

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

Old 02-26-2021, 09:48 PM   #112
hpeasley18
Account Banned

Exclamation

Everytime you lose health you have to lick your sole of your feet. Every time you use an ability you have to put a sock in your mouth. Everytime you die you have to keep at least 2 DIRTY socks in your mouth and have underwear over your head. Every time you dir you have to add a pair of underwear over head. Enjoy! 😈

I will be playing astroneer or minecraft. (I have foot fetish btw) You guys can tell me what to do like in astroneer everytime i craft something i must edge or something. Or like in minecraft everytime i find coal, for each piece i have to fuck my ass with my finger that many times. You guys can get creative but ill wait. I can also put my socks in my mouth for example.

GO ALL OUT. MAKE ME SUFFER
hpeasley18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 11:23 AM   #113
gayunderwearboy

You'll be playing minecraft, your goal is to beat the ender dragon as quick as posible. Every time you take damage you must tally up because that will be how many times you must edge before you can cum. Also tally up the number of times you die because that will be how many ruined orgasms you will have before a full orgasm. For every tool/weapon/armor you create with gold/diamond/netherite is one less edge you must complete. Oh and no using the toilet until you beat the ender dragon and make sure to drink a glass of water every 30 minutes

I'll be playing gta v(story mode not online), minecraft, sims(with wicked whims), rocket league, or forza
gayunderwearboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 12:39 PM   #114
gayunderwearboy

Bumping, want a video game dare please
gayunderwearboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 02:30 PM   #115
JackTheWriter

Just like a whiny kid on a long road trip you be thinking out "Are we there yet" all throughout this dare. You will be stuck behind the wheel in rocket league until you get 50 wins with no bathroom breaks. To make matter worse, every time an opponent scores on your goal you must take a swig of water. You are not allowed to use the toilet or pee anywhere besides in your underwear until you have those 50 wins. If you do happen to piss yourself, tack on another 20 wins to what you have left and you are not allowed to change until you've got those trophies. Have fun.

My game is the brand new Monster Hunter Rise.

Loves: Diapers, Messing, Wetting, Body Writing, Hypno
Likes: cum eating, pet play, crossdressing, humiliation, laxatives, anal, scat
Dislikes: Bathroom control, Edging, Hidden Public, Pain
Limits: friends, family, blood, vomit, public, eating poo

Toys: Diapers, medium metal butt plug, pacifier, fleshlight, open in the back panties, enema bulb, lovense Hush and Diamo, household items, mittens, baby dress, small and medium dildo
JackTheWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 01:57 AM   #116
Takaoyaki

Look up a weapon tier list. Go for whatever is the lowest ranked. After you have defeated 3 boss monsters you may switch back to your regular weapon. Since that would be way to easy here are some additional rules:
1.) Take a laxative.
2.) Plug yourself.
3.) Put on a diaper over it.
Obviously no plug/diaper removal for you until the task is done. Happy hunting!

I'm playing Pokémon (preferably) or trying out the new Monster Hunter too
Takaoyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 02:10 AM   #117
sissykaitlyn8

Play pokemon with your inflatable butt plug in. Each time you fail to catch one or lose a battle you must give it a pump. If it gets too big for you, you may let a little air out but you must also release a pokemon.

I can play Escape From Tarkov, Rocket Leauge, Rainbow Six Siege, or Diablo 3

Interests: Tease and denial, chastity, crossdressing, sissification/feminaztion, cbt, degradation, and humiliation.

Limits: Nothing illegal, nothing that involves friends or family, nothing permanent, nothing that can be hazardous to my health, and extreme pain.

kik: shakeandbake113
telegram: sissykaitlyn8
sissykaitlyn8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 08:18 AM   #118
PantyhoseLover

Every Item you find that you want to wear, you have to go in chastity for 6 hours. For example: You find shoulders, cheastpice and a sword, you have to be 3 x 6 = 18h in chastity.

I will be playing Valorant.

My Equipment/Toys

kik: superpantyhose
PantyhoseLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 06:45 PM   #119
tryingsomethingnew2

For every game you lose, you must put something in your ass for the next game. If you lose consecutive games, the item should increase in size.

Ill be playing destiny

Hard Limits: anything to do with Bodily fluids Messy, pain, Showing face

Kik: throwawayagain45

No toys sorry

22/M/Straight
tryingsomethingnew2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 09:18 AM   #120
chipick282

Complete 10 patrols. Every time you throw a grenade, you must write a humiliatingly/degrading word on your body somewhere.

Each time you use your class ability, you must open up the Dice Dares page and roll a d25 and do that dare. Each successive time, go to the next page of topics and do again.

I'll be playing Overwatch

Like: Cum, semi-public, cam, strip games, anal, pics, truths

Dislikes: Fully public, embarrassing

Limits: Messy, poop, diapers, pain, torture, bondage, crossdressing, feminization

My PM dares

The following people have to strip if I tell them:
nifoc_uk
I have to strip of the following people tell me:
Mega
chipick282 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, video games