kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:14 AM   #108
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

great job!!!!!!

getting windy.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:42 AM   #109
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XL)

"It seems like I have to apologize to you every time we leave their place,” Evan looked at Ben sympathetically as they once again returned to the dorm after another uncomfortable night with James and Logan.

Ben squeezed Evan's hand, "Just promise that we can spend the rest of the semester without accepting any more of their invitations.”

"No problem,” assured Evan, embracing his boyfriend warmly in a comforting hug, "This time I really mean it.”

True to his word, Evan did not even mention hanging out with James and Logan. James, having felt bad about the incident himself, further ensured that Logan did not attempt to press the issue. Yet, Evan still had a sinking feeling every time he remembered the other events of that night. His encounter with Julia troubled Evan even more than the confrontation with Logan. Evan had willingly betrayed Ben. He loved certainly Ben. That much was true. Evan knew that without a doubt. Yet, now he felt conflicted. Evan had once been interested in girls, but that had changed when he grew closer to Ben. Nonetheless, even though he had no feelings for Julia, he could not deny that he had been physically attracted to her. Was he straight or gay? Maybe he was bisexual. Evan was no longer sure. He still liked Ben after all, but he could not bring himself to tell his boyfriend what had happened with Julia.

Whether out of loyalty, naivete or respect for his boyfriend, Ben, for his part, never questioned what might have happened between Evan and Julia. As the school year dwindled to a close, the bond between Ben and Evan remained strong. With their exams now complete, they lay in bed together, cherishing their last night together before each of them returned to his respective hometown to spend the summer break. Their lips met passionately. They undressed one another, each rubbing their hands tenderly up and down the other's body. Despite his confusion about his own sexual affiliation, Evan knew without question that he longed to spend moments like this with Ben. Some people waited an entire lifetime to experience this type of connection with another person.

The next morning, Ben and Evan shared a shower and breakfast together before helping one another pack their cars full of their respective belongings. Holding hands, they walked across the parking lot together. The two hugged one another affectionately one last time as each prepared to leave. They would enjoy the time off from homework and studying, but they would be geographically separated. Each would miss the other. They still planned to stay in contact of course, but they would be physically apart. Goodbyes were never easy. It was a bittersweet moment. Nonetheless, Ben and Evan had much to celebrate. Ben looked lovingly into Evan's adorable eyes. Evan gave Ben a quick kiss. They had grown so much during the past couple months, and they were each quite certain that the next school year could only get better.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:49 AM   #110
Koty920

Each chapter is as good, if not better than the last. No negative comments from me!

I just have one question for you: Is this the end of the story? I really hope not, but all stories must end eventually.

I officially LOVE you, Dylan!

This webpage is printed on 100% recycled electrons.
Koty920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #111
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I'm hoping this story will continue?

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:08 PM   #112
collegeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koty920 View Post
I just have one question for you: Is this the end of the story? I really hope not, but all stories must end eventually.
The story will certainly continue. I am approaching the the story in twenty-part arcs. XL completes the second of those arcs. The next, Dorm Rivals, will begin in September. As long as you all remain interested in reading, Ben and Evan have plenty of story yet to be told.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #113
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Amazing

Wow, I love the story and hope you keep it up. It is really amazing and I cant belive I only just read it.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #114
daremaster 1
getDare God

Default !

I love this story is amazing! Please keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:53 PM   #115
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan: Dorm Rivals

Ben was eager to return to college the following August. He had missed Evan more than he realized while away from school. They had communicated quite a bit by phone and Internet at the beginning of the summer. However, separated by the long distance between them, that contact had gradually dwindled away. It had been nearly a month since they had really spoken. Ben could not wait to be with Evan, his roommate and boyfriend, once more so that they could reignite their relationship.

When Ben arrived at the dorm, he could tell Evan had already moved back in. All his belongings were there, but Evan was nowhere to be seen. Ben thought to himself that perhaps Evan was working out at the gym. After spending the afternoon unpacking his things, Ben ate supper by himself. He tried to call Evan's phone to find out where he was, but received no answer. Eventually, Ben turned the lights out and went to bed, wondering where his roommate could possibly be.

Ben awoke the next morning to find Evan's bed still unmade and unslept in. He walked down the hall and took a shower. While lathering soap over his body and running his fingers through his shampooed hair, Ben thought of Evan and all the fun things they could do now that they were back together. When he returned to the room, there was Evan, standing shirtless as he stepped into a pair of shorts.

Excitedly, Ben rushed across the room, embracing his boyfriend, "Evan! Where have you been? I missed you."

"Just stopped by to change clothes," answered Evan while pulling a shirt over his head, interrupting Ben's attempt to lean in for a kiss, "I'll be back later this evening."

"All right," Ben mumbled, obviously disappointed that his boyfriend had barely even hugged him back, "See you later then."

Dumbfounded, he watched as Evan closed the door behind him. That was hardly the reunion Ben had been so eagerly anticipating.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #116
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

I loved the update, It left me with more questions then answers. But It is such a great story I will be happy to wait and see
Old 09-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #117
collegeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4j6zp View Post
I loved the update, It left me with more questions then answers. But It is such a great story I will be happy to wait and see
You won't have to wait too long to get some answers.

The next update should give you a pretty good idea of what's going on.
(It won't be great news for Ben.)
Old 09-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #118
immaeatu

Omg I Think I'm falling in love with this story, but Evans really breaking my heart ATM D,:

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:15 AM   #119
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (XLII)

Evan was greeted with a kiss as he entered the dorm room. He smiled. Jen was so beautiful. He was happy to be back together and particularly happy that she was here with him as he began his senior year.

"Hope you didn't miss me too much," Evan chuckled, returning the kiss.

"You were only gone for maybe fifteen minutes," Jen noted, "I suppose we can be alone for that long."

"True," admitted Evan as he ran his fingers through her hair, "Though we only have until this afternoon before your new roommate moves in. After that, it won't be nearly so easy to spend twenty-four hours a day making out."

"You sexy beast," muttered Jen, lying down provocatively with her chest on the bed, legs extended in the air.

Evan and Jennifer had dated during high school. Jen was a year younger than Evan, and they had broken off their relationship when he graduated and left to go to college. However, while home over the summer, he had begun to spend a little time with her. Ever since his brief make-out session with Julia last spring, Evan had wondered what it would be like to be with a girl again. When he learned that Jen would be transferring to finish her last two university years at the same school as him, Evan had allowed their romance to rekindle. Living in the same location once more, they could be boyfriend and girlfriend without the need to struggle with a long distance relationship.

Evan did feel a little bad to have started seeing Jen again without making Ben aware. He feared his roommate situation would probably grow quite awkward now. Perhaps he shouldn't have started dating Jen again without slowing things down with Ben first. After all, he did genuinely care about Ben, but right now he was rather content to be exploring his options with Jen once more. He would see what happened. If he and Jen didn't work out, wasn't Ben always still an option?
Old 09-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #120
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Wow......
I love the story, it is amazing, but this is sooooo sad. But you have left me wanting more again, I cant wait for your next update!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan