Hey new Chapter, Awesome! :3

I don't know why I didn't comment on the last one already. <.<

Well, I really love it, keep it going!

Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:56 PM   #107
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I'm surprised that no one's pointed this out yet, but I've been posting more parts to my story more frequently, as opposed to last year when I was doing one or two updates every month or so.

I'm definitely going to finish this, even though I'm already over a year in writing it and I still have a long way to go.

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Although we didn't know it at the time, Damien and I were starting to figure out our limits. It wasn;t like we were becoming a couple, but rather finding our individual comfort zones. To this day, Damien and I never once regretted doing any of the crazy and weird things that we did over the years.

"Okay, before I give you your dares, I want to tell you a couple of things," Damien said.

"Yeah, what are they?" I asked, concerned, because Damien had gotten all serious.

"Fisrt of all, I'm not going to force you to do anything. If you don't want to do anything you feel unconfortable with, you don't have to."

"What else?" I asked, for he had paused in explaining things.

"Also, what happens here, stays here. We don't tell anyone anything, no matter what."

"Agreed. So what's my first dare?"

He hesitated for a few moments, as if he didn't want to say what was on his on his mind, but finally, "I dare you to rub my penis until I tell you to stop. Remember, you don't have to do it if you don't want do."

I didn't, but at the same time, I did want to do it. I was so confused. But finally I gathered up my courage and said, "I'll do it."

"Take off your boxers first," he said. "That was also part of the deal."

I pulled them off, then sat down on my my. Damien stepped in front of me, I mean, really close to me, and said, "Well?"

I didn't do anything for a moment, then slowly I grasped his penis with my right hand and slowly started to stroke it. I knew what he wanted me to do, in fact, I tried jerking off myself a few times. Still no success, though.

The stroking must've felt good to Damien, because his penis got really hard really fast. In fact, I thought I heard him moan a couple of times. And a part of me liked it too, because I started getting hard.

"Do you want me to do it to you?" Damien asked, breaking my train of thought.

"Sure, I guess," I replied. And so Damien started stroking my penis with his right hand, which was what we did for the next couple of minutes. I got really hard while Damien was doing it to me, and it kinda felt good, too.

"Okay, stop," Damien said after a few minutes. We let go of each other at once. Neither of us had came, which was probably for the best.

"Alright, dare number two is.."

To be continued...
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:18 PM   #108
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I love it :3 I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

And I wonder why nobody besides me comments. Oo
Old 09-23-2011, 09:31 AM   #109
gayboi25

Loving the new chapters! And Saphir, you're not the only one commenting. I just really need to remember to comment more often. Especially on the great stories I love so much!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:17 AM   #110
nonstopdisco

I love the way things in this story don't happen quite as you'd expect them. Think thats whats keeping me hooked Thanks and keep the updates coming
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #111
undertaker

continue continue!
undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:00 PM   #112
Tylerr

Send a message via AIM to Tylerr

my favorite story is back!

Lets play Truth or Dare! PM me or Email me!
Email me @ [email protected]
Tylerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:23 PM   #113
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstopdisco View Post
I love the way things in this story don't happen quite as you'd expect them. Think thats whats keeping me hooked Thanks and keep the updates coming
That's happened quite a lot in my life, to be honest. Some things that I've planned for myself or others had never worked out the way I wanted them to. Sometimes things turn out okay, but other times things get worse instead of better.

I was going to post an update tonight, but it's already 2:20 in the morning and I'm going on a trip this weekend. I'll have it up on Sunday night at the earliest.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 09-30-2011, 03:29 AM   #114
nonstopdisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
That's happened quite a lot in my life, to be honest. Some things that I've planned for myself or others had never worked out the way I wanted them to. Sometimes things turn out okay, but other times things get worse instead of better.

I was going to post an update tonight, but it's already 2:20 in the morning and I'm going on a trip this weekend. I'll have it up on Sunday night at the earliest.
That sucks dude, but thats life, some people have a better run than others but it's never predictable which is what makes your story so interesting

Will definitely look forward to the next update
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #115
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Well, here it is. I'm glad everyone's enjoying this so far.

Oh, I just noticed I made a typo. In the last part, I typed the word "my" twice. The second "my" is supposed to be "bed". Unfortunately, I can't change it.

Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Alright, dare number two is you have to let me sleep in your bed..."

"So I get the floor?" I asked.

"...with you," Damien finished.

This was a surprising leap for him. He had always insisted on seperate sleeping areas in our past sleepovers. I really didn't care where I slept. I would have even shared a bed with him if we both wanted to. But this situation was a little different, since we were both naked.

I thought about it for a minute, then said, "I'll do it."

"You will?" Damien asked, clearly surprised.

"Yeah, I don't mind."

I got under the covers on my bed, then slid over until my left arm was touching the wall. I motioned Damien to get in with my right hand. He started to climb in my bed, but I stopped him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Get the cookies," I replied. He had set them on my desk before giving me my first dare. There were six of them. He handed me three and got into bed with the remaining cookies.

"So now what?" I asked, but before Damien could answer, someone knocked on my door.

"What is it?" I called out.

"Boys, it's late. Lights out and go to sleep," my dad said.

"Okay," I replied, praying he would'nt open the door. To our relief, we heard him walk away.

"Dude, that was close. Imagine his reaction if he walked in just now!" Damien whispered excitedly.

"Yeah, I know. He would call your parents, then we'd probably be sent to military school or something," I whispered back.

"At least we would have each other," Damien whispered. He reached over and gave my penis a quick tug. I laughed quietly and pushed his hand away. We both fell asleep not long after that.

The next morning, I woke up late. Damien was already up and dressed. He was sitting at my desk playing solitare with my cards. He looked over and said, "I've got news from Nicole. She called looking for you and your mom gave me the phone."

"Oh yeah?" What'd she say?" I asked.

"Turns out her and Leanne are busy today, so we can't meet them later today like we planned."

"Well, that sucks. At least I can hang out with you," I said.

"That's true."

"Would you mind leaving while I get dressed?" I asked.

"Why bother? I've already seen it all, remember?"

"Right," I replied, then got out of bed and put some clothes on. When I was fully dressed, Damien asked what we were going to do today.

"Let's just hike around in the woods for a while," I suggested.

"Sounds like fun," he said.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 10-03-2011, 06:57 AM   #116
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Sweet :3
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Sounds like they gonna have fun. :P
Old 10-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #117
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Twenty-Nine

For about an hour, Damien and I wandered around the woods for a while, neither of us saying much. The events of last night were still freah in our minds, as we had never done anything like that before. However, I did enjoy it, and I was pretty sure that Damien did too.

"So, will you say anything about, you know, last night?" I asked, finally breaking the awkward silence.

"No, I won't. Why, did you think I would?" he asked me in turn.

"No. But I was just wondering."

"Oh. Okay, then."

We wandered around some more, until Damien decided he was tired and we walked to his house. There was no one there, but a note was taped to the back door. It read:

Damien,

Your father and I are going out for the day to visit some friends. We won't be back until six at the earliest. Brandon is over at Zack's house, but he might come home at any time. Make sure you keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't get into trouble.

Mom

"Well that's an interesting turn of events," I commented, having read the note over his shoulder. "I guess we're going to be alone for a while."

"So what do you wanna do?" he asked.

"I don't care," I answered.

"Good, because I kinda want to get you back for beating me at cards last night," he said.

"What's the point? You beat me all the time."

"What I'm saying is that we're going to play blackjack, just like last night. And we're going to make the same bet, just like last night."

"So basically, the loser has to do anything the winner says for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"Until Brandon or my parents come home," Damien said. "You up to it?"

"Alright. Best three out of five like always, right?" I asked. For some reason, I was feeling lucky.

"Yes," he said, as we went into his room. Predictably, I lost the first three games. So much for any luck that I had.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked. I was pretty nervous and excited about what might come. What Damien might have me do may put last night to shame.

"Strip to your boxers," he said.

"Wow, this is tame compared to last night," I said as I took off my shirt.

"I don't want to rush with this," he joked.

A minute later and I was wearing only black boxer briefs while standing in the middle of his room. My only concern was that someone could come back at any moment. If Damien's parents caught us like this, we would be yelled at and probably be sent to see a therapist or something. If Brandon caught us, it would mean a lifetime of blackmail. So in this case, the latter scenario was the worst one. I knew it and so did Damien.

"Okay, next..."

To be continued...

14 years on GetDare!
Old 10-06-2011, 03:49 AM   #118
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Damn cliffhangers :P

Nice chapter, a bit short in some points tho (the card games for example, maybe the walk could've been longer).

But whatever, I can't wait to read about the events in the next chapter :P

Love
Old 10-07-2011, 11:10 PM   #119
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Obviously you haven't been reading my stories long because I love cliffhangers.

I know I didn't go into much detail, but the truth is, there wasn't much to begin with. Well, for that part anyway.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 10-08-2011, 04:45 AM   #120
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

There is nothing wrong with cliffhangers. :P
I personally like them and use them as well in my story.
No reason to not complain about them though.

Love

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm