Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-25-2011, 01:14 PM   #106
bedrock

make yourself into a human cake
Old 05-25-2011, 03:35 PM   #107
Shades
getDare Devil

Melt two packs of marshmallows in the microwave, then using your hands, smear the melted goo all over your body starting with between your legs and anywhere skin touches skin. leave it on for 1 hour.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:02 PM   #108
mateo

Send a message via Yahoo to mateo

first, buy a couple boxes of sheetrock mud, and freeze some string that's tied to a pair of scissors or knife in some ice, so that when it melts the scissors/knife can drop. (just enough ice that it'll take an hour or two to melt, experimenting would be best) then whenever you're ready, empty the sheetrock mud into your bath tub. and tie the string holding the scissors/knife to the shower nozzle so that when the ice melts, it'll drop the scissors/knife down to where you can reach it. (about to the water faucet) then strip down naked and shove a dildo (or something of the sort) up your ass. once all that's done, tie your wrists together with some rope, and then tie another rope either to the water faucet, or the knob. wherever you can do so. and leave about 1 foot of slack. finally tie that short rope to the rope on your wrists, and wallow around until the ice melts, and you can free yourself! after getting free, stay in the mud until you mastrubate twice! have fun!
mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:09 AM   #109
bedrock

play in the mud for at least 30 minutes
Old 05-26-2011, 09:33 AM   #110
Shades
getDare Devil

Pour all the bottles of sugary liquids in your bath tub, at least 4 bottles (molasses, honey, corn syrup etc.) Then smear it all around the tub, blind fold yourself and bind your hands then get in. stay there and roll around. Now edge 3 times then get out if you'd like.
If you cum before you edge three times, you must stay in the tub for another hour and a half.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Old 06-06-2011, 12:31 PM   #111
Jocklock

Pour 2 bottles of syrup into a one piece bathing suit and wear it for 2 hours
Jocklock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 01:44 PM   #112
daremaster 1
getDare God

Don't bathe for 3 days And no deodorant.. After that time is up, put peanut butter on one armpit and jelly on the other.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:54 PM   #113
GermanSlaveBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Smear mustard, mayo and honey in your hair and let it dry for at least 3 hours.

Likes: bodywriting, masturbation, Creative, wedgies, messy, humiliation/degradation
Dislike (but ok): mild pain, Tease and denied, anal
Limits: permanent, Shaving, family, public, illegal, pics with face, cbt

Kik: GermanSlaveBoy87
GermanSlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:47 AM   #114
N805SP

I just had some bbq, so your dare will be bbq themed. Empty a bottle of bbq sauce over your head and face and dump a tin of baked beans down your pants.

Any time somebody PMs me I will spank each ass cheek 20 times with a wooden spoon (maximum 200 per cheek per day)

: messy, humiliation, bondage, light pain, pee, denial, edging, spanking,
: wedgie, heavy pain, light public, cross dressing
: anal, scat, family/friends, public, permenant
N805SP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:04 PM   #115
Shades
getDare Devil

Put as many tomatoes in your underwear that will fit, then sleep that way. I hope you don't roll too much in your sleep If you mash more than two whole tomatoes into unrecognizable pulp, let me know and I will send you a punishment.

Old 06-26-2011, 01:48 AM   #116
DanielsDares
Distinguished Member

fill a bowl with dirt+pee+old milk. did all your clthes in ir for 10m secs each then put em back on for 1 hour

Limits: public, illegal, permanent, family,extreme pain, anal.
DanielsDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:36 PM   #117
steve101
getDare Devil

Get a whipped cream topped chocolate cake, place it on the toilet seat lid. Sit on the cake and wiggle around. Put on you regular clothes and wait 2 hours before cleaning up.

I'd prefer some bath tub based food dare.

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #118
Secret

fill a tub with jelly mud and pee.make sure to mix it all together and lie in it for 30 minutes.
Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #119
Shades
getDare Devil

Cover your belly in honey, then put a shirt on and press it onto your belly. Now sleep that way, moving as little as possible during the night.

Old 07-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #120
Faskwa
getDare Sweetheart

Use an old pair of shoes, fill them with ketchup and mayo, then put your bare feet in them and tie the shoes. Sleep like that. :P
Faskwa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messy, person above