Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2021, 03:45 AM   #106
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Tacks = drawing pins 😜

How about some breast compression? 2 points for 5 mins of resting your tits on a table or desk with something heavy on top of each tit. Or 3 points for slamming your tits in a draw (or something similar). I'm being generous by offering 3 points though so you would have to make sure you really go for it and slam them hard. If you chicken out or go easy on yourself (trusting you to be honest) then lose 1 point.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 04:04 AM   #107
NetNegative

Hmm here are a few "slow burn" point suggestions that reward repeated long term behavior.
  • +7 points at the end of a week if you didn't wear a bra for at least 8 hours every day of the week.
  • Same as above, but for panties.
  • +2n points at the end of a week if you have made at least one kinky bet with a housemate that week, and the n previous weeks. (e.g. you've made a kinky bet for the past 4 weeks. If you make a kinky bet on the 5th week you collect 8 points at the end of the week).

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 04:24 AM   #108
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Glad you like it

What did you mean by "endurance related"?
I was thinking along the lines of uncomfortable or painful positions... held for specified amounts of time... things like that...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-08-2021, 04:30 AM   #109
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
Tacks = drawing pins ��

How about some breast compression? 2 points for 5 mins of resting your tits on a table or desk with something heavy on top of each tit. Or 3 points for slamming your tits in a draw (or something similar). I'm being generous by offering 3 points though so you would have to make sure you really go for it and slam them hard. If you chicken out or go easy on yourself (trusting you to be honest) then lose 1 point.
Ohh drawing pins...!! Just the thought made me reach for my boobs in protection... lol... wouldn't it be unsafe though...?? Wouldn't want the pins piercing or scratching my boobs...

I like the breast compression idea... is the slamming idea safe...?? Don't want any permanent damage to my boobs...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-08-2021, 04:32 AM   #110
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetNegative View Post
Hmm here are a few "slow burn" point suggestions that reward repeated long term behavior.
  • +7 points at the end of a week if you didn't wear a bra for at least 8 hours every day of the week.
  • Same as above, but for panties.
  • +2n points at the end of a week if you have made at least one kinky bet with a housemate that week, and the n previous weeks. (e.g. you've made a kinky bet for the past 4 weeks. If you make a kinky bet on the 5th week you collect 8 points at the end of the week).
Love love love these "slow burn" suggestions...!! The added incentive will make me strive harder...!!

My task list is going to get incredibly long... lol... but I'll keep adding to it as long as cool ideas keep being posted... it just means more tasks to draw from for me...

Old 01-08-2021, 04:36 AM   #111
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Ohh drawing pins...!! Just the thought made me reach for my boobs in protection... lol... wouldn't it be unsafe though...?? Wouldn't want the pins piercing or scratching my boobs...

I like the breast compression idea... is the slamming idea safe...?? Don't want any permanent damage to my boobs...
Hmmmm. Possibly I'm not sure. How about 1 point for compressing your breasts in a draw instead?
Old 01-08-2021, 04:37 AM   #112
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I was thinking along the lines of uncomfortable or painful positions... held for specified amounts of time... things like that...
Oh, interesting. How flexible are you?

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 04:42 AM   #113
athmarr
Distinguished Member

About the pins, if it’s a concern the more you put in it the less pressure on each. The same principle people use to lay on nails with weights etc on top of them. Will feel it but it shouldn’t harm you.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:45 AM   #114
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hmmmm. Possibly I'm not sure. How about 1 point for compressing your breasts in a draw instead?
Yes that sounds good...!! How long should I hold them in the compressed position..??

Old 01-08-2021, 04:47 AM   #115
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Oh, interesting. How flexible are you?
I'm fairly flexible... one of the several perks of exercising regularly...

Old 01-08-2021, 04:49 AM   #116
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
About the pins, if it’s a concern the more you put in it the less pressure on each. The same principle people use to lay on nails with weights etc on top of them. Will feel it but it shouldn’t harm you.
Oh interesting... I'm curious now...

Old 01-08-2021, 04:54 AM   #117
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes that sounds good...!! How long should I hold them in the compressed position..??
How about 5 repetitions, holding for a count of 10 each time, with a 5 second rest in-between.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:57 AM   #118
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm fairly flexible... one of the several perks of exercising regularly...
How about 2 points for having your ankles cuffed behind your head for 20 minutes.

I'd offer more, but I think you could combine it with several other tasks in your room fairly easily.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 04:58 AM   #119
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
How about 5 repetitions, holding for a count of 10 each time, with a 5 second rest in-between.
Ok cool... about to leave work now... quite keen to hurt my boobs and earn some points when I get back home... lol...

I love these half days at work... they give me free time in the afternoon to do tasks before my online classes in the evening...

Old 01-08-2021, 05:31 AM   #120
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Oh interesting... I'm curious now...

It should be safe, you need to make sure to add enough pins though. It is definitely not the idea to break the skin. If you use a single pin it might pierce *auch* the idea of that makes me shiver. If you go for it, look online how to make a safe one and test it out in advance. I'm suggesting it here because I know Aloe is loving the feeling in another thread, so I figured I'd share the joy. It's a nice hidden way to cause pain that doesn't involve sound and can be combined with all kinds of things.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk