Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should AnalAddict cum soon ?
Yes 19 20.65%
No 73 79.35%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2020, 11:40 AM   #106
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
*Quickly checks all the essentials* "Thread close? Check. PM dares closed? Check. Distraction arranged? Check"

I'm good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Blue has weathered a chaos storm before. =^-^=

Ugh.........where does one hypothetically get a chaos storm checklist? Just concerned, ugh...for a friend
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 11:42 AM   #107
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Oh I will do my absolute best to make you squirm as raise that challenging attitude of yours once I see the blog posts coming up

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 11:47 AM   #108
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Ugh.........where does one hypothetically get a chaos storm checklist? Just concerned, ugh...for a friend
It's ok Bd... I'm sure it'll be fine... What could I possibly do...?
**purrs playfully**

Quote:
Oh I will do my absolute best to make you squirm as raise that challenging attitude of yours once I see the blog posts coming up
**pulls my hat back on**
Blue is on form tonight ladies and gentlemen.
The quick-thinking veteran of the Chaos War, is known for his elaborate yet balanced dare style and he's laying down the teasing hard and fast here in the thread.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 11:48 AM   #109
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Quote:
*Quickly checks all the essentials* "Thread close? Check. PM dares closed? Check. Distraction arranged? Check"

I'm good!
Oh. Oh dear. You expecting an imminent chaos storm then? I haven't really been around to see the full-on thing. It's been so quiet, people don't even seem to have Lightze-related disclaimers on their PM dares anymore!
Old 11-28-2020, 11:51 AM   #110
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I've not only withered a chaos storm, I'm on of the few that has thrived in it. A great army of chaos assaulted my domain under the cover of the storm. At great cost, I defeated the army and send them back broken and battered, none daring to return for round 2.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-28-2020, 11:51 AM   #111
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
people don't even seem to have Lightze-related disclaimers on their PM dares anymore!
That was a thing
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-28-2020, 11:53 AM   #112
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Oh. Oh dear. You expecting an imminent chaos storm then? I haven't really been around to see the full-on thing. It's been so quiet, people don't even seem to have Lightze-related disclaimers on their PM dares anymore!
That's the thing about natural disasters like a chaos storm... They can go dormant for AGES and people forget and move on and relax...

But GetDare is one of the few places on the planet with a microclimate that makes a chaos storm cell capable of forming.

Quite a thing really. I wouldn't worry though. There hasn't been one in years.
=^-^=

M/Exploring

Old 11-28-2020, 11:55 AM   #113
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Slowly slides a plate of nice tuna in lightze’s direction then slowly ...backs ...away. No vegetables snacks in sight.

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-28-2020, 11:56 AM   #114
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Quote:
I've not only withered a chaos storm, I'm on of the few that has thrived in it. A great army of chaos assaulted my domain under the cover of the storm. At great cost, I defeated the army and send them back broken and battered, none daring to return for round 2.
Oh yeah, think I may have seen some of the detritus of that when catching up with what's been going on here. Pretty amazing. Don't think I've seen someone really, sincerely dare someone to enjoy a nice relaxing bath and weaponize it like that, well, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
That was a thing
Yes, that was definitely a thing. I saw a few variants of it back in the day. Trying to remember how they used to be worded... "void in case of Lightze-related activity" or something like that was one version, as I recall.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:00 PM   #115
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
It's true. Blue is one of the warriors of legend. It is said that he even helped broker a deal with the chaos being at the heart of the storm and he and several others actually managed to save all of GetDare from being consumed by the storm.

That's the legend anyway.

Quote:
Oh yeah, think I may have seen some of the detritus of that when catching up with what's been going on here. Pretty amazing. Don't think I've seen someone really, sincerely dare someone to enjoy a nice relaxing bath and weaponize it like that, well, ever.

Yes, that was definitely a thing. I saw a few variants of it back in the day. Trying to remember how they used to be worded... "void in case of Lightze-related activity" or something like that was one version, as I recall.
The ancient writings are lost to time. None of them ever did much but buy time anyway...=^-^=

M/Exploring

Old 11-28-2020, 12:03 PM   #116
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:

I remember the bath one That was a good one didn't think that out of all of those I gave that one would have stood out

And definitely. Never let your pm dares go without LUNA related disclaimers. At the least, it gives you a good excuse to have fun if chaos does come knocking

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-28-2020, 12:05 PM   #117
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
I remember the bath one That was a good one didn't think that out of all of those I gave that one would have stood out

And definitely. Never let your pm dares go without LUNA related disclaimers. At the least, it gives you a good excuse to have fun if chaos does come knocking
You got that one quick. =^-^=
As worthy an opponent as always dear Blue. <3

**purrpurrpurr**

M/Exploring

Old 11-28-2020, 12:09 PM   #118
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Hmmm. Questions questions....

Let the meter build up to 100%? Or give Addi a short task to tame lightze by making him dance again?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-28-2020, 12:13 PM   #119
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:

Let the meter build up to 100%? Or give Addi a short task to tame lightze by making him dance again?
Dying to know what you have come up with

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-28-2020, 12:13 PM   #120
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:

I.... did not think of that.

Besiiiiide you don't wanna waste a task on that when you can make Addi squirm instead! =^-^=

(If I accidentally double post on here I'm doomed.)

M/Exploring

Advertisements
Kink Talk