Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-23-2020, 03:23 PM   #106
Keatonboi

1. Loser adds all participants to the group and each participants can add 3 people they want.
2. Dare lasts 1 day per line
3. All participants can demand a daily pic from the loser(s).
4. Each participant can ask the loser one truth per day. If the loser refuses to answer any, a day is added. (No re-asking the same question.)
5. The loser must take the pictures where ever the participants ask( public included)
6. Loser may not cum unless given permission from boomer and must send video to group
Pm me “pants off” and I’ll take my pants off and show you what I’m wearing underneath

Likes: underwear, cum, wedgie, cbt, humiliation, degradation
Dislikes: poop, family, piss drinking, public, face, social suicide, messy

Kik: gay_life69
Keatonboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 03:34 PM   #107
BoyToy92
Distinguished Member

1. Loser adds all participants to the group and each participants can add 3 people they want.
4. Each participant can ask the loser one truth per day. If the loser refuses to answer any, a day is added. (No re-asking the same question.)
5. The loser must take the pictures where ever the participants ask( public included)
6. Loser may not cum unless given permission from boomer and must send video to group
7. Loser must be an anal slave for the boomer for 30 minutes. any pictures taken by boomer will be shared in the group.

Get me high and/or drunk on cam and use me for your pleasure

Likes: blackmail, un-exposure, anal, hidden public, video games, disgusting, light piss/shit, dice dares, forced intoxication, forced hookups

Limits: illegal, marks, shit/cum swallowing, financial, and extreme pain

skype - [email protected]

Toys: 3 butt plugs, dildo, and cock cage
BoyToy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 03:40 PM   #108
SlutSona

7. Loser must be an anal slave for the boomer for 30 minutes. any pictures taken by boomer will be shared in the group.
8. All participants can demand an edge per day to the loser. Loser must send proof of it too.

Kik: SlutSona

Likes: Bets, Exposure, Orgasm Control, Joi, edging, Cock Hero, Ruin Orgasm, Humiliation
Limits: Public, Showing face, Outside, Scat, family, anal, mess
SlutSona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 04:13 PM   #109
Cuprick

8. All participants can demand an edge per day to the loser. Loser must send proof of it too.
9. Looser sends a Pic with bodywriting on him naked. Everyone in the group May choose a Word/phrase

Kik: bdsmrockss
Cuprick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 04:38 PM   #110
SlutSona

Boom!! Good luck

Likes: Bets, Exposure, Orgasm Control, Joi, edging, Cock Hero, Ruin Orgasm, Humiliation
Old 06-23-2020, 04:57 PM   #111
d678151

2. Loser starts by sending a face pic, fully clothed

Likes - Humiliation, Games, Dice Dares, Challenges, Orgasm control, Wedgies, anal, pee, open to try most things

Limits - Illegal, Blood, Family, Public, crossdressing, permenant, Cam/video

kik- d678151
d678151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 05:06 PM   #112
derrammler
getDare Sweetheart

3. Group lasts one week for each line

Likes: Being naked, posing, webcam, cock-torture, being bound and gagged, being forced to perform cock-torture for an audience, and being blackmailed into more extreme tortures at the threat of exposure.

Dislikes: Stripping, dancing, or ball torture/pain.

Soft Limits: Showing my butt, messy, and pee

Hard limits: Anal, public, showing face (at first), fire, poop, cross-dressing, and showing my ID (had a serious issue with a stalker and the police had to get involved).
derrammler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 05:19 PM   #113
world_tour

4. Loser can remove 1 line but group is extended by 2 weeks

25m / slave

PM dares

Likes: light anal, orgasm control, earning it, cum play, pics/vid
Limits: public, x-dress, hard pain, body writing, line writing, messy, gross
Maybe: whatever is unlisted or inbetween
world_tour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:05 PM   #114
YoungFella

5. Each participant can ask 1 question that loser must answer honestly in the group.
YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:12 PM   #115
derrammler
getDare Sweetheart

5. Each participant can ask 1 question that loser must answer honestly in the group.
6. For every additional person each member adds they get 60 seconds of custom video from loser(s).

Likes: Being naked, posing, webcam, cock-torture, being bound and gagged, being forced to perform cock-torture for an audience, and being blackmailed into more extreme tortures at the threat of exposure.

Dislikes: Stripping, dancing, or ball torture/pain.

Soft Limits: Showing my butt, messy, and pee

Hard limits: Anal, public, showing face (at first), fire, poop, cross-dressing, and showing my ID (had a serious issue with a stalker and the police had to get involved).
derrammler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 03:15 PM   #116
SlutSona

6. For every additional person each member adds they get 60 seconds of custom video from loser(s).
7. Loser must edge everytime someone demands it

Old 06-26-2020, 07:03 AM   #117
fun44071

8. Loser must be an anal slave for the boomer for 30 minutes. any pictures taken by boomer will be shared in the group.

Forced likes: Pee, CBT.

Limits: Exibitionism, complete shaving, scat, blood

kik fun44071
skype fun44071
fun44071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 04:32 AM   #118
alissx333

8. Loser must be an anal slave for the boomer for 30 minutes. any pictures taken by boomer will be shared in the group.
9. Loser must send 10 pics to group. (boomers choice)

Open to play games on kik or wherever you want.

Feel free to send me fun kik/telegram groups.
alissx333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 04:36 AM   #119
chriwells2

9. Loser must send 10 pics to group. (boomers choice
10. Anyone in the group can make the loser send a nude at any time
Old 07-02-2020, 03:13 PM   #120
Cuprick

10. Anyone in the group can make the loser send a nude at any time1. Loser adds all participants to the group and each participants can add 3 people they want.
10. Anyone in the group can make the loser send a nude at any time
11. Boomer may instruct loser to write 5 words anywhere on His Body. Proofpic with all words in one Pic must be sent to the group
Cuprick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumulative, hot potato