Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 07-24-2018, 11:21 AM   #106
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
I apologize to Nina and the Yellow team for my sloppy reporting.

T13 – Nina’s Inspection Dice. I rolled a 3, "Wear your ball gag and assume "EXPOSE" for 10 minutes." I put on my ball gag, knelt in the "EXPOSE" position, started the timer on my phone and placed it out of view so I had no idea how much time had elapsed.

After the 10 minutes, I flipped a coin and it was heads. I rolled a 5 and assumed the ENDURE position for another 10 minutes, by which time my legs were aching. Generally, I become impatient in these types of tasks (not a big fan of corner time), so to help pass the time, I overlapped this dare with:

T07 -"put icy hot/toothpaste or similar on genitals and nipples for 10 minutes, then wash off by melting two entire ice cubes on them." As I knelt in the EXPOSE pose, I enjoyed the growing warmth on my nipples and genitals. It wasn't overwhelming, but I spent time focusing my mind on my nipples and I experienced a more intense feeling there. The same with my genitals. When my 10 minutes in EXPOSE were finished I proceeded to the ice cube shower. I started by using most of the first cube to wash my nipples, which wasn't too bad. I then used the rest of the first cube to wash my cock, holding the tip up to avoid getting watery icy-hot in my urethra. As the first cube disappeared I continued with the second cube on my cock and then moved to my balls. OMG, the icy hot plus the ice was some of the most intense burning pain I've ever felt I still had most of the second ice cube left to melt and I really didn't want to melt it on my balls But after pulling away a few times, and what seemed like an eternity, I finished melting the second ice cube. Wickedly painful finish to the dare, Nina

For the third dare of the morning, I chose "T09 – Insert a big dildo/vibe/improvised toy in anyone of your holes (anal/oral/vaginal) and do 100 deep thrusts." I quickly confirmed that I had two available holes, but which one to pick? I have a strong gag reflex, so oral wasn't appealing. And I shied from anal play lately, so nothing too big has been in that hole for quite a while. So in typical gD fashion, I left my fate to the goddess of probability. I let random.org flip a coin. Heads for, well, giving head and tails for taking it in the tail. Heads it was. I stuck a suction cup dildo to the tile in the shower and proceeded to start thrusting. I tried my best to push each thrust to the point just short of gagging but by 15 thrusts I gagged hard and paused. I kept going, gagging multiple times but made it to 100.
Ok team red's 72 hours start from the time of max's above post.. @red team.. please please please miss a turn...lol

edit: ok slight issue max.. if you tossed a Head, you needn't have rolled the dice again.. the dice is only rolled again as many time as you get a tail.. so the task ended when you got the first head but again since you reported till there (and some extra) I accept it and your report is valid.. Team red your turn now

Last edited by nina@; 07-24-2018 at 11:26 AM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:26 PM   #107
Hardy Boy

@nina it depends on what the forfeit is for loosing. Can I decide to opt out then?

Likes: nudity, hidden/semi public, m4m, dares that get my heart beating fast, picture proof, chastity, denial, cum control, anal, oral, edging, dare games, dice games, sub/slavery, what master says

Soft limit (willing to try...) lite pain, sounding, forced cumming, CBT

Dislikes: pee/scat, friends/family involved, anything dangerous/illegal.

No face and no women’s clothing.

Kik: subboysteven
Hardy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:41 PM   #108
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardy Boy View Post
@nina it depends on what the forfeit is for loosing. Can I decide to opt out then?
@hardy boy - if you read the rules carefully in the first post, winners get to choose tasks from the kitty (formed with dares that were submitted when they joined) first and they then choose and allocate the remaining dares to the losers..(limits respected and tasks can be modified accordingly), the kitty is only revealed at the end. This game will end sooner than I expected and it is only fair you join the next round if there is one. I will consider you haven't applied at all and you are free to decide if you want to join then with the same kitty dare submission or not join at all!!
Old 07-25-2018, 08:48 AM   #109
nina@
getDare Succubus

@team red, Its your turn, I was just kidding about you missing a turn.. you are leading and really don't have to miss one..lol
Old 07-25-2018, 11:48 AM   #110
sciencegal

T35
I was originally going to do a dice dare, but time wise it didn't work out so I opted to do this one instead. I purchased a large piece of ginger with a very nice shape; it had a long, bulbous top half, a nice indent directly below it, and then a small knob just below that. After I shaved it, it had a great shape for a butt plug, much better than my previous attempts. I left the lower knob unshaven for easier gripping (its sits outside the anus anyway, so it didn’t matter if it was shaved or not).

With the ginger all prepared, I grabbed a belt and got into the doggystytle position on the floor. I inserted the ginger root, which immediately had a slight warmth to it from the fresh juices. I grabbed the belt and began spanking my right ass cheek 50 times. I don't normally use a belt, but this time I felt it would add a little something. The belt stings a lot more than a wood spoon or hair brush in my opinion. As I was spanking, I tried to make sure the spanks were hard and firm, landing mostly on the middle and lower buttocks. I had the belt folded in half, making it easier to wield in my current position. I noticed the warm feeling was spreading as I continued spanking, and I noticed that I began getting wet from it. I personally love the feeling of ginger, so I wouldn’t call this a punishment for me even with the spanking.

With the right side done, I started in on the left side, repeating the same process. The ginger stayed firmly in place the entire time, and I was careful to avoid hitting it while spanking for fear of the end breaking off. All 100 spanks were done, my ass was feeling warm from the spanks, and my insides were also feeling warm from the ginger. I have never had ginger feel like a burning sensation for me, only a warm glow really. I think that’s why I find it so enjoyable.

I set a timer of my phone for 10 minutes and stayed in the doggystyle position while I waited. The ginger was in no danger of slipping out thanks to the large notch/indent of the root. This was mostly boring, simply waiting for the timer to sound, but it would make for an effective punishment I think. I hate corner time and waiting, so this was probably the worst part of the whole thing. After the timer went off, I got up. I decided to re-shave the ginger and see if the effects were a bit stronger. The fresh juices did amp up the warm feeling, but again no burning sensation. I played around with the ginger for a bit afterwards before discarding it and getting dressed again. Overall, I enjoyed this task.
Old 07-25-2018, 02:42 PM   #111
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

T69
I feel bad, but this was super easy. I did it right before bed when I was so tired. In fact the hardest part was getting myself to peak. But after enough stimuli to get myself there, I still pretty much passed out as soon as I laid down even if a certain part of my body was ready for more fun.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:26 PM   #112
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

T06 wear a painful (can be improvised) toy/clothing for 30 minutes (like tack bra or underwear/big plugs/wedgies etc)

I did a wedgie, secured with a rope running around my shoulders and tied around my thighs. At first the rope itself was the more painful part (I was lazy and didn't do any sort of proper harness; but since it was supposed to be painful anyway this worked out), but I was able to sit down in a posistion that took tension off the rope, but left a burning sensation from the wedgie. There was a nice element of light bondage with it as I tried to not agravate the rope.

As I didn't notice when I selected this task, we have already done it once, so we still have 1 more to go.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 09:01 PM   #113
sciencegal

T21
Since we just need a half point, I opted to do another zebra puzzle. Of the available puzzle options, this is my favorite style. I chose to do the Women in Engineering puzzle, which played rather quickly (it was only a medium difficulty). Not much to report, pretty standard puzzle. I think the multitude of clues that are not all the same style (some are for the slot directly next to, others are for a general pattern, etc) matches the way my brain likes to think.

Spoiler:
Jasmin was the mechanical engineer :)
Old 07-25-2018, 09:10 PM   #114
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry, nina@, but we didn't miss the window and the following tasks earned the red team a checker:

T35 (done for the first time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
T35
I was originally going to do a dice dare, but time wise it didn't work out so I opted to do this one instead. I purchased a large piece of ginger with a very nice shape; it had a long, bulbous top half, a nice indent directly below it, and then a small knob just below that. After I shaved it, it had a great shape for a butt plug, much better than my previous attempts. I left the lower knob unshaven for easier gripping (its sits outside the anus anyway, so it didn’t matter if it was shaved or not).

With the ginger all prepared, I grabbed a belt and got into the doggystytle position on the floor. I inserted the ginger root, which immediately had a slight warmth to it from the fresh juices. I grabbed the belt and began spanking my right ass cheek 50 times. I don't normally use a belt, but this time I felt it would add a little something. The belt stings a lot more than a wood spoon or hair brush in my opinion. As I was spanking, I tried to make sure the spanks were hard and firm, landing mostly on the middle and lower buttocks. I had the belt folded in half, making it easier to wield in my current position. I noticed the warm feeling was spreading as I continued spanking, and I noticed that I began getting wet from it. I personally love the feeling of ginger, so I wouldn’t call this a punishment for me even with the spanking.

With the right side done, I started in on the left side, repeating the same process. The ginger stayed firmly in place the entire time, and I was careful to avoid hitting it while spanking for fear of the end breaking off. All 100 spanks were done, my ass was feeling warm from the spanks, and my insides were also feeling warm from the ginger. I have never had ginger feel like a burning sensation for me, only a warm glow really. I think that’s why I find it so enjoyable.

I set a timer of my phone for 10 minutes and stayed in the doggystyle position while I waited. The ginger was in no danger of slipping out thanks to the large notch/indent of the root. This was mostly boring, simply waiting for the timer to sound, but it would make for an effective punishment I think. I hate corner time and waiting, so this was probably the worst part of the whole thing. After the timer went off, I got up. I decided to re-shave the ginger and see if the effects were a bit stronger. The fresh juices did amp up the warm feeling, but again no burning sensation. I played around with the ginger for a bit afterwards before discarding it and getting dressed again. Overall, I enjoyed this task.
T69 (done for the first time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
T69
I feel bad, but this was super easy. I did it right before bed when I was so tired. In fact the hardest part was getting myself to peak. But after enough stimuli to get myself there, I still pretty much passed out as soon as I laid down even if a certain part of my body was ready for more fun.
T06 (done for the second time for half credit)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
T06 wear a painful (can be improvised) toy/clothing for 30 minutes (like tack bra or underwear/big plugs/wedgies etc)

I did a wedgie, secured with a rope running around my shoulders and tied around my thighs. At first the rope itself was the more painful part (I was lazy and didn't do any sort of proper harness; but since it was supposed to be painful anyway this worked out), but I was able to sit down in a posistion that took tension off the rope, but left a burning sensation from the wedgie. There was a nice element of light bondage with it as I tried to not agravate the rope.
T21 (done for the second time for half credit)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
T21
Since we just need a half point, I opted to do another zebra puzzle. Of the available puzzle options, this is my favorite style. I chose to do the Women in Engineering puzzle, which played rather quickly (it was only a medium difficulty). Not much to report, pretty standard puzzle. I think the multitude of clues that are not all the same style (some are for the slot directly next to, others are for a general pattern, etc) matches the way my brain likes to think.
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in B2. Check

The tasks this team have completed thus far are in the image below, along with an updated board.

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!!

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:15 AM   #115
maxperv
Distinguished Member

T51 & T52 – "Do a self bondage scenario for at least 20 minutes, you can come up with an original one or take inspiration from these if you want but improvise and modify to suit your needs and be safe, and always keep a pair of scissors nearby for safety."

I chose a predicament self-bondage scenario that was a choice between pain from nipple torture and CBT. The setup was in a large closet. Each of two pairs of clover clamps were attached to some high wire shelving with a small bungee cord so that the nipple clamps would be pulling up. The hooks on the bungee cords were small enough to fit into a link in the chain of the clover clamps so that even of one clamp slipped off the other clamp of the pair would still pull on my nipples. For the CBT portion of the predicament, a one gallon bottle of water was tied to a ball stretcher to pull down on my balls. To relieve (or at least reduce) nipple pain, I would need to stand on my toes and pick up the water bottle with my balls. To relieve the ball pain, I'd need to stand flat-footed an stretch out the bungee cords.

For the self-bondage, a rope with a cinch loop stretched up over the closet door to pull my arms back behind me. A small string was looped thorough the cinch loop so I could reach the rope to place it around my wrists. To escape the bondage, I would need to back away from the anchor point until the clover clamps pulled off (without opening first). The rope to the water bottle was strung up so that when I backed away, a second gallon of water would pull off a low shelf, doubling the weight on the ball stretcher. Once free of the clamps I could open the closet door and release the rope binding my arms back and escape my predicament.

With everything set, it was time to start. I turned off the closet lights (there was still some light coming in under the door). I put on my ball gag and attached the water bottle to the ball stretcher. Next I attached the first pair of nipple clamps (already hanging from the bungee cord) on either side of my right nipple, making sure to get a big bite of flesh so the clamps wouldn't slip off during the task. Then I attached the other clamps to my left nipple. I started the timer on my phone and then pulled a nylon hood over my head so I would be in the dark with my pain and my thoughts. Then I reached over for the string and pulled the cinch rope within reach, inserted my hands and pulled it tight around my wrists.

So 20 minutes isn't all that long, right?

For the first few minutes the rush of starting may have clouded my perception of my situation. I raised and lowered myself to play a bit with the range of nipple pain, from tolerable to quite intense. It took a while before I realized that there was a constant pull on my balls. In my attempts to get the length of the rope just right it had ended up being too short. I had been carrying the entire weight of the gallon of water the entire time, but it wasn't too painful so far. As the steadiness of pain leveled out I started to play with the water bottle, swinging it a bit to play with the pain. I suddenly realized that there was the second gallon for the release punishment and I stopped so I wouldn't add its weight too soon.

So 20 minutes is a lot longer than I imagined.

As time went on I looked for a way to relive some of the pull on my balls and have a reason to endure more intense nipple pain. I cupped my feet under the bottle and, if I took enough nipple pain, I could temporarily reduce the pull on my balls. After a bit of this, my mind wandered to how I would make my escape. Should I try to pull away from one set of clamps at a time? Maybe take the extra weight on my balls first, then the nipple clamps. Finally, I decided to simply back away from my attachments and to be open to however my escape unfolded.

At last, 20 minutes was up. After a few moments of hesitation and finally acceptance, I started stepping backward. First the clover clamps on my right nipple were ripped off and the flew into the closet wall. Hooking the bungee cord into the links of the chain had the desired effect, both clamps were ripped of nearly simultaneously. Then as I moved back, the second gallon of water dropped into place tugging harder on my balls. I pulled further back, but the second set of clamps was being stubborn about releasing. I had not choice but to keep going. The pain was very intense but finally the second set of nipple clamps was ripped off my left nipple and went flying away. I was sure that that was going to leave a mark. At last, I could reach the door, turn the handle and complete release.

Two days later and my nipple are still a bit sore to the touch. This may have been the most intense nipple torture (at least self-applied) I have done. Thanks for inspiring me to do this, Nina.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to maxperv for this post:
Old 07-26-2018, 09:31 AM   #116
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Wow Maxperv!

Awesome - needs to be read twice at least!

My contribution:

T21 Zebra Puzzle (our 2nd completion - half a point)

I just finished the Home Remodeling puzzle (Hard Level)
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 07-26-2018, 11:56 AM   #117
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Wow Maxperv!

Awesome - needs to be read twice at least!
Thanks, Marv. Based on your comment, I added the report to my blog: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87514

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 01:37 PM   #118
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Half Credit T01

Snap rubber band hard on your genitals/nipples 20 times in total

Fast put painful - what more can I can other than "OUCH MY NIPPLES"

BvG : 226 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws
228 wins will be back to 95% win rate

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Triangle for this post:
Old 07-26-2018, 01:53 PM   #119
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Yellow a yellow checker for this move

Task code: T51/52 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
T51 & T52 – "Do a self bondage scenario for at least 20 minutes, you can come up with an original one or take inspiration from these if you want but improvise and modify to suit your needs and be safe, and always keep a pair of scissors nearby for safety."

I chose a predicament self-bondage scenario that was a choice between pain from nipple torture and CBT. The setup was in a large closet. Each of two pairs of clover clamps were attached to some high wire shelving with a small bungee cord so that the nipple clamps would be pulling up. The hooks on the bungee cords were small enough to fit into a link in the chain of the clover clamps so that even of one clamp slipped off the other clamp of the pair would still pull on my nipples. For the CBT portion of the predicament, a one gallon bottle of water was tied to a ball stretcher to pull down on my balls. To relieve (or at least reduce) nipple pain, I would need to stand on my toes and pick up the water bottle with my balls. To relieve the ball pain, I'd need to stand flat-footed an stretch out the bungee cords.

For the self-bondage, a rope with a cinch loop stretched up over the closet door to pull my arms back behind me. A small string was looped thorough the cinch loop so I could reach the rope to place it around my wrists. To escape the bondage, I would need to back away from the anchor point until the clover clamps pulled off (without opening first). The rope to the water bottle was strung up so that when I backed away, a second gallon of water would pull off a low shelf, doubling the weight on the ball stretcher. Once free of the clamps I could open the closet door and release the rope binding my arms back and escape my predicament.

With everything set, it was time to start. I turned off the closet lights (there was still some light coming in under the door). I put on my ball gag and attached the water bottle to the ball stretcher. Next I attached the first pair of nipple clamps (already hanging from the bungee cord) on either side of my right nipple, making sure to get a big bite of flesh so the clamps wouldn't slip off during the task. Then I attached the other clamps to my left nipple. I started the timer on my phone and then pulled a nylon hood over my head so I would be in the dark with my pain and my thoughts. Then I reached over for the string and pulled the cinch rope within reach, inserted my hands and pulled it tight around my wrists.

So 20 minutes isn't all that long, right?

For the first few minutes the rush of starting may have clouded my perception of my situation. I raised and lowered myself to play a bit with the range of nipple pain, from tolerable to quite intense. It took a while before I realized that there was a constant pull on my balls. In my attempts to get the length of the rope just right it had ended up being too short. I had been carrying the entire weight of the gallon of water the entire time, but it wasn't too painful so far. As the steadiness of pain leveled out I started to play with the water bottle, swinging it a bit to play with the pain. I suddenly realized that there was the second gallon for the release punishment and I stopped so I wouldn't add its weight too soon.

So 20 minutes is a lot longer than I imagined.

As time went on I looked for a way to relive some of the pull on my balls and have a reason to endure more intense nipple pain. I cupped my feet under the bottle and, if I took enough nipple pain, I could temporarily reduce the pull on my balls. After a bit of this, my mind wandered to how I would make my escape. Should I try to pull away from one set of clamps at a time? Maybe take the extra weight on my balls first, then the nipple clamps. Finally, I decided to simply back away from my attachments and to be open to however my escape unfolded.

At last, 20 minutes was up. After a few moments of hesitation and finally acceptance, I started stepping backward. First the clover clamps on my right nipple were ripped off and the flew into the closet wall. Hooking the bungee cord into the links of the chain had the desired effect, both clamps were ripped of nearly simultaneously. Then as I moved back, the second gallon of water dropped into place tugging harder on my balls. I pulled further back, but the second set of clamps was being stubborn about releasing. I had not choice but to keep going. The pain was very intense but finally the second set of nipple clamps was ripped off my left nipple and went flying away. I was sure that that was going to leave a mark. At last, I could reach the door, turn the handle and complete release.

Two days later and my nipple are still a bit sore to the touch. This may have been the most intense nipple torture (at least self-applied) I have done. Thanks for inspiring me to do this, Nina.

Task Code: T21 (HALF = done for the 2ND time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
T21 Zebra Puzzle (our 2nd completion - half a point)

I just finished the Home Remodeling puzzle (Hard Level)
Task Code: T01 (HALF = done for the 2ND time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
Half Credit T01

Snap rubber band hard on your genitals/nipples 20 times in total

Fast put painful - what more can I can other than "OUCH MY NIPPLES"
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in F3

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are in photo

The 72 hours time frame for Team Red to make their next move starts NOW!!

BvG : 226 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws
228 wins will be back to 95% win rate

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 04:18 PM   #120
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

If/when you run this again, I'd be interested in joining. Been fairly busy recently so I couldn't join this one, but just wanted to make my interest known.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk