Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 10:41 AM   #106
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Lets find out about your toilet habits

1. At home

Do you always sit to pee

How about if you need a poop.

Do you always take your underweaer down

2, At a friends house
Do you always sit to pee

Do you let them watch
3, At a Ladies Public Toilet
Do you always sit to pee

Are you cocerned if you are heard

4 Unisex toilet
Have you used one
Do you always sit to pee

5. Farting

Do you do this when using the loo
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
Old 01-29-2016, 03:07 PM   #107
iNeedThis

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Post
Thank you for the fun and creative tasks! Sadly, I will have to decline them. There is no way I could find the courage to actually give her a massage nor could I give her a sex toy. It is pushing it a little. I know a massage doesn't sound like much but I still don't know her enough. It has been awkward to talk to her since the first experience and I don't want her to think that I am coming on to her, especially since she is older than me and since I am also in a relationship. Sorry.
I understand what you mean about "pushing it," especially given what you have already done. But here's an easy replacement since the problem seemed to be about the choice of person:

Give or receive a massage (preferably more than neck/shoulders) to/from a female you find attractive. Have the egg inserted/turned on during this. Edge a few times that day before it happens, but no orgasms that day until afterward (or perhaps during...).
Old 01-29-2016, 11:56 PM   #108
kinkjinx990

Who is that in ur profile pic ?
Have u developed any abs ??
looking for female online slave(s)
add me for some dirty dares on:
kik : jinx_hybrid
ónly females please
mistake on my profile bday on 23rd november
Old 01-31-2016, 09:18 PM   #109
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Lets find out about your toilet habits

1. At home

Do you always sit to pee

2, At a friends house
Do you always sit to pee

Do you let them watch
3, At a Ladies Public Toilet
Do you always sit to pee

4 Unisex toilet
Have you used one
Do you always sit to pee

5. Farting

Well I guess my answers are a little boring and "bland"
1. At home

Do you always sit to pee
Yes
I sit
Yes
2. At a friends house

Do you always sit to pee
Yes
I sit
Do you let them watch
Heck no!

3. At a Ladies Public Toilet

Do you always sit to pee
Yes
I sit
Not really

4. Unisex toilet

Have you used one
I believe so
Do you always sit to pee
Yes
I sit

5. Farting

Honestly, a few times...

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
Old 01-31-2016, 09:19 PM   #110
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkjinx990 View Post
Who is that in ur profile pic ?
Have u developed any abs ??
In my old avatar, that was my boyfriend. I have since changed my avatar.
I am still working on abs. I plank and do a set of crunches every day. Hard work will pay off!

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Last edited by The Slutty Princess; 02-02-2016 at 09:42 AM.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:21 PM   #111
kinkjinx990

Haha let's hope so good luck
looking for female online slave(s)
add me for some dirty dares on:
kik : jinx_hybrid
ónly females please
mistake on my profile bday on 23rd november
Old 02-06-2016, 09:36 PM   #112
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
Go to a movie with you bf. (or not with him) wear a short skirt with either no panties or something brightly colored that will stand out. Find a place to sit, but you go in first and sit next to a stranger (male preferably). Take your coat off before you sit. Now, from here on in, you must not touch or adjust your skirt till the end of the movie, no matter how high it rides up! You cannot cover up with your coat or hands Enjoy the movie!
Wow! Thank you for the dare, I had a great time and it was certainly a fun and great experience! Earlier in the week, I suggested that we go see Dirty Grandpa in the theaters to my boyfriend. He was down for it. It would be the first dare I’d actually do around my boyfriend and I’ll admit, I was actually a little nervous.
The night of the movie, I dressed in a mini black pencil skirt with a long sleeve black shirt. To add a touch of color to the blackness, I wore a white belt around the waist of my skirt. I had decided to wear a pencil skirt since they tend to ride up much more than any other skirt due to being so tight. Beneath the skirt and shirt, I wore nothing. I left my bra and underwear in the drawer where they belong. My boyfriend picked me up and we drove to the movies. He paid for my ticket, buying two tickets for Dirty Grandpa. The theater was not very busy as we found seats open at the top row. There were about twenty people and everyone was spread out. We sat near the middle of the top row with no one real close by. As soon as I sat down, the skirt rode a few inches up, exposing more of my thigh. I tried not to let it bug me but with every twitch, any bit of movement in the seat, the skirt continued to work its way up my legs. We chatted for a little bit until the lights dimmed. That was a sigh of relief since it made it much harder to see my skirt. The previews started which was another sigh of relief as our attention was now on the display in front of us. I hadn’t noticed if he had noticed my skirt riding up or not but nevertheless, he didn’t point anything out. I tried to sit still as the movie played since any little movement in the seat would cause the skirt to ride up even more. As the movie played, my attention grew to the movie and though the skirt was really bothering me, I managed to ignore it. It was extremely hard not to adjust it! By the end of the movie, the skirt was nearly at my waistline, exposing me quite a bit. As soon as the music started and the credits began rolling, I stood up, letting my skirt fall as I re-adjusted it. It really was a fun experience. It kind of gave me some nerves but made me feel naughty at the same time. I don’t believe he ever saw, he was too caught up in the movie.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-07-2016, 06:00 AM   #113
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I'm thrilled to hear that you've completed my dare! It sounds like it had the desired effect on you that I was hoping for! Your bf should pay more attention to you though. Your outfit was perfect (Including no bra).

Had he looked over or put his hand on your thigh, what would he have seen or felt? (how high could his hand have gone without any resistance from the skirt or from you? )
How "naughty were you feeling? Did you have any thoughts in your head as to what might happen and what you would have done?

Since you are one to enjoy the movies, I dare you to repeat this dare the next time you go out to a movie. (no matter who you go with). The next time though, try to sit beside a stranger!

Thanks again for completing this dare and for posting the report!

I will enjoy hearing about the next time on this dare, and any other dares you complete in the meantime..
Old 02-07-2016, 09:02 AM   #114
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by hail View Post
Masturbate in your brothers underwear until you cum and put it back where you got them for him to wear the next day
Thanks for the dare, I had a fun time with it.
With my brother at practice, my sister at her friends, and my mother shopping, I practically had the house to myself. My father was home but he was downstairs. I had the whole upstairs to myself. I snuck into my brother’s room. Though nobody was around to catch me, it still felt a little nerve-racking. I pulled open his underwear drawer and viewed his collection of boxers. I didn’t pick out my favorite, rather i picked the first pair that sat on top. They were a pair of blue American Eagle boxers that had small eagles all over them. I was aroused, dripping wet, as I returned to my room with the boxers and stripped naked before sliding the boxers on. It actually felt a little “wrong” as I began rubbing myself through the boxers, my juices instantly soaking into the fabric. I relaxed, laying back on my pillows, closing my eyes, and taking in all the pleasure. As I got closer to climax, I picked up the pace of my rubbing. My back arched, my hands turned to fists, and my head flew back onto the pillows as my breathing increased. With a slight moan, I orgasmed, my sex soaking the boxers. It was clear, soaking into the boxers almost instantly, creating a large, damp spot in the middle of the boxers. I kept the boxers in my room for a while, letting them dry before I returned them back to my brother’s underwear drawer, folding them nicely and putting them back where I had found them. I have mixed feelings, it really made me feel naughty and horny but at the same time, it kind of felt “wrong” to do. I pray that he won’t mention anything though it was not as noticeable once the stain dried.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-07-2016, 09:08 AM   #115
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I'm thrilled to hear that you've completed my dare! It sounds like it had the desired effect on you that I was hoping for! Your bf should pay more attention to you though. Your outfit was perfect (Including no bra).

Had he looked over or put his hand on your thigh, what would he have seen or felt? (how high could his hand have gone without any resistance from the skirt or from you? )
How "naughty were you feeling? Did you have any thoughts in your head as to what might happen and what you would have done?

Since you are one to enjoy the movies, I dare you to repeat this dare the next time you go out to a movie. (no matter who you go with). The next time though, try to sit beside a stranger!

Thanks again for completing this dare and for posting the report!

I will enjoy hearing about the next time on this dare, and any other dares you complete in the meantime..
I was surprised that he did not have his hand on my thigh during the movie. Generally he does when it is more of a romantic movie but I guess he didn't since the movie was certainly not a romance! I was really aroused by the feeling. I wasn't too nervous about him finding out. If he saw, I think he'd just give me a cute little smirk and slid his hand up my skirt.

As for repeating the dare, I'm not sure about sitting next to a stranger. Usually the movie theater is not busy at all. There are always open seats. If I bring a friend or my boyfriend, it would be extremely weird to sit right next to a stranger. Either the stranger would probably move or my boyfriend or fried would suggest to leave.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-07-2016, 09:26 AM   #116
sir stefan
Account Banned

Do the knotted ropewalk:

Get rope, preferrably a thick one
Put 5 knots in it separated 3 feet (1 meter) from each other, make sure to leave at least 6 feet (2meter) at either end.
Knots should be medium or big size. You can make double knots, or knot around a thong if the rope is too thin.
Tie the rope between the handles of 2 opposite doors.

Test:
Pile of books on the floor, 4inch high (10cm)
Swing a leg over the rope and tiptoe in the books.
Rope should still slightly touch your pussy.
If not, adjust things till you pass this test.

Remove the books
get rid of panties, naked pussy!
Start facing the 5 knots in front of you
Swing one leg over the rope
Hands behind the neck
Walk forward, pass the 5 knots

Write detailed report.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:31 AM   #117
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Do the knotted ropewalk:

Get rope, preferrably a thick one
Put 5 knots in it separated 3 feet (1 meter) from each other, make sure to leave at least 6 feet (2meter) at either end.
Knots should be medium or big size. You can make double knots, or knot around a thong if the rope is too thin.
Tie the rope between the handles of 2 opposite doors.

Test:
Pile of books on the floor, 4inch high (10cm)
Swing a leg over the rope and tiptoe in the books.
Rope should still slightly touch your pussy.
If not, adjust things till you pass this test.

Remove the books
get rid of panties, naked pussy!
Start facing the 5 knots in front of you
Swing one leg over the rope
Hands behind the neck
Walk forward, pass the 5 knots

Write detailed report.
I do not have enough rope to do this. Sorry.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-07-2016, 09:33 AM   #118
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNeedThis View Post
Give or receive a massage (preferably more than neck/shoulders) to/from a female you find attractive. Have the egg inserted/turned on during this. Edge a few times that day before it happens, but no orgasms that day until afterward (or perhaps during...).

Thank you for the dare, though I am sure it did not have a turn-out you expected. I wasn’t quite sure it would have a turn-out at all but all I can say is that I tried my hardest.
Early in the morning, I had texted my friend Jane, asking her to work out with me. She had agreed to come with me. Before leaving in the early morning, I managed to edge a total of 6 times before I picked up Jane and headed to the school. The fitness center was only open until 10 but since I work there, I had a key to get in the school and the fitness center. I wore a lime green sports bra with black, tight yoga pants. Jane wore black spandex shorts and a orange tank top with a white sports bra underneath. We worked out for about an hour and a half, running on the treadmills, squatting, pull-ups, and other various exercises. By the time we were done, I was aching and exhausted. Both Jane and I used the showers just to rinse our hair before we returned to the locker room. I grabbed the egg from my bag discreetly, without Jane seeing. I then went to the bathroom and turned it on the lowest setting, slipping it inside my tight, wet pussy. I pretended to act as though Jane looked sore and suggested giving her a massage. She declined but after a little urging, she said alright. I mean who can deny a massage right after a workout? Jane sat on the bench, untying her shoes. I started by working my hands in her shoulders and back. I wasn’t very aroused by it, finding it rather awkward more than anything though the egg kept me wet. I knew the awkward silence would not get me very far. I remained silent, she remained silent. She was sitting straight up so there was no other sports to massage rather than her shoulders and back. I didn’t want to touch anywhere that would make it more awkward than it already was and after about a minute or two, she told me that was enough. We dressed and I threw on my coat and I drove her home. Overall, it was just very awkward. I knew I probably couldn’t give her a full body massage, it would just be way too awkward. All I can say is that I did give it a try though. After returning home, I removed the egg and showered.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-07-2016, 09:39 AM   #119
Ianm_69

You are to use a dice.

Before starting insert your egg into your pussy and bind your nipples.
You must dress as slutty as possible with lipstick and makeup looking like a whore. Once this is done using a sharpie you should right the name of your dog on your tits and on your tummy write dogs whore.

Now role a dice and perform the action that is with this task.

1. spread some jam over your pussy and let your puppy lick it clean

2. You should lick your lips and kiss your dog while on all fours sniffing its butt like you are a dog also.

3. Lick your dogs cock and get it to smear your lipstick

4 make him cum on your sexy outfit and tits using your hand.

5 you have got of light. You must insert a pair of your sisters panties in your ass while you are allowed to orgasm.

6. Allow your dog to mount you and if not out of limits cum on your belly and pussy. You may also cum.

You are only allowed to orgasm if you roll a 5 or a 6.

Hope you like this as I have read all posts by you and you did say you loved playing with your dog.

Full report required.

maybes: pain, anal

Limits: permanent, showing face, family, public
Old 02-07-2016, 09:43 AM   #120
sir stefan
Account Banned

Too bad, i guess you should be able to find such rope somewhere in the shed or car or so. a rope for emergency pulling of cars is very good.
Its actually a real hot thing to do!

anyway,
an other one,
clothing direction for next time your working:

No bra,
Clamps on your nipples
Use ducttape to get everything in a shape &mask everything such that you don' get in trouble.
doing for 2hours and than getting normal in the restroom is OK.

Write a detailed report. How did you feel,... did anybody notice.....
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk