i've read this whole story
and i love it.
good work

xo

x
Brilliant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:41 PM   #107
chilloutdocdoc

Oh My Flipping... That is AMAZING I just took the time to read through the beginning to where it's at now. PLEASE CONTINUE!!!! I have never read a story that has this much detail, and realism to it!

KEEP IT UP!!!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 08:56 AM   #108
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments.
Let's hope when I do my English GCSE I get as good a response.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #109
ferret604

Send a message via Yahoo to ferret604

im sure you will. when is the next chapter going to be out?
Old 04-21-2009, 04:36 PM   #110
yomoma15

this is the best story i ever read on here. keep it going i love it =)
yomoma15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:40 AM   #111
overlord

greatest story ever
overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #112
Adzamatix

Wow, I just read the whole story so far and it is the best one I have read on the internet ever

I so wish something like this would happen to me lol

Anyway great job, can't wait for the next part

Oh and i hope you don't mind that i used your signature for a template for mine? It's different but i liked the way you set yours out ^^

""

Loves : Bondage, Nudity
Dislikes : Pee, Public
Limits : Pain, Scat, Strangers.
Adzamatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #113
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

So glad people like my story, though I have a LOT of coursework at the moment, so I'm not sure when I'll get the next part in.
Thanks for all the positive comments.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 04-26-2009, 01:27 PM   #114
Adzamatix

OMG this is harder than waiting for the next Heroes episode lol, basically because i don't know how long it'll be till the next chapter

Ah well i hope its soon lol and btw what GCSEs you doing? I'm doing German Geography and History - those are the ones that were optional anyway, I do all the others like Maths and English aswell lol

""

Old 04-26-2009, 01:33 PM   #115
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

My core subjects then Health and Social, Drama. Though to not get off topic, I'm writing another chapter now as I've started another story but I don't want to post it until I've finished this one.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 04-15-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:36 PM   #116
Adzamatix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
My core subjects then Health and Social, Drama. Though to not get off topic, I'm writing another chapter now as I've started another story but I don't want to post it until I've finished this one.
Cool, wish I had done music or drama, geography's hard So do you think the next chapter will be on tonight? Just so I'm on topic, come to think of it I'm not sure of the 'on topic' rules :S Ima go read those lol

""

Last edited by BettyBoop; 04-15-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:44 AM   #117
sweetashoney

Having just read throught the story whilst at work, I have to say this is building up to becoming one of my favourites.

It makes me think about writing something again soon myself.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:00 AM   #118
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Woah, sweetashoney, when I first came to this website I read your stories and fell in love with them. And not you're commenting on mine, I'm so hyped, I shall start the next chapter with this adrenalin now.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 05-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #119
sweetashoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
Woah, sweetashoney, when I first came to this website I read your stories and fell in love with them. And not you're commenting on mine, I'm so hyped, I shall start the next chapter with this adrenalin now.
Thats really cool.
It is also nice to find someone who's shares the same passions as I do
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:00 AM   #120
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 14

I awoke still in the wicker chair, I felt cold, and I sat up blinking and turned my stiff neck to see the door wide open. I turned back, still drowsy and half asleep and saw Sasha curled up on the bed. I looked down to see my pussy on full view, also that I must’ve twisted in the night making my breast visible. I instantly blushed red hoping this has happened after Sasha had fallen asleep. I stood up and stretched reaching my arm up over my head. I wondered how long I’d been asleep; it was dark out, the moon stood high in the sky making the forest look eerie. I shuddered from the cold and shut the balcony door. I crept across the hallway to my room and slumped onto the bed. I fell into a dreamy state, I had a weird dream, I lay on a giant wicker chair, Sasha walked toward me and she brought her face to mine, kissing me lightly on the lips, she turned and walked away. I called to her and tried to follow but she disappeared. I then drifted into an easy sleep dreaming about everything and nothing.
I awoke to frantic knocking at my door. I was so startled I jumped and rolled off my bed, winding myself in the process. I grasped the bed sheets to get myself standing gasping to get air into my deflated lungs. I stood trying to gain my balance then I shuffled to the door.
‘Mhmmm’ I mumbled at the two figures standing at my door.
Rose pushed past me nattering on about her hair and how much of a mess it was. I looked up at Sasha who gave me an apologetic look. They came in lugging with them their suitcases.
‘We have rock climbing today, I’m hyped, Rose is worrying about her stupid nails’ Sasha said shoving her suitcase the floor and sitting cross-legged on it.
‘Where’s your suitcase, I need help to find rock climbing clothes’ Rose went on in her whiny voice.
I sighed and pulled my suitcase out from under the bed, I yanked with too much force thinking it’d be heavier, ‘Hm, my suitcase feels light’ I said puzzled.
The loud speaker outside our cabin distracted me saying
‘Cabin number eight, to the showers’
The voice sound metallic and it freaked me out. ‘Where are the showers’ Rose asked messing with her hair in front on the long mirror.
‘This way’ Sasha mumbled grabbing a towel and walking swiftly out the door.
I followed wrapping my towel around myself due to the less-than-shorts I still had on.
We came to a old wooden building, quite long with 4 doors across the front and a sign, hand carved hanging off the roof. It looked like it you pushed it, it’s would crumble to pieces.
‘EW’ Rose said
And this time, I had to agree.
Sasha stepped forward and yanked at the crusty looking first door until it flung over making her stumble back falling onto her butt, her large shorts flew to her knees, showing her neatly trimmed pubes.
‘You Ok?’ I asked, worried, before she bursts into laughter.
I helped her up and she went inside her stall, I chose the next which swung open a little too easily, I inspected the inside as I heard Rose enter to the left of me, at least it had tiles on the floor, they were white and perfectly clean, I began to wonder if this was for show. The showers inside were pristine and shiny. I hung my towel up, before just tearing the remainder of the shorts and pulling my shirt over my head.
The warm water felt good as it ran down my face, shoulders, and my neck. I exhaled, calming down and relaxing. I scrubbed my body with scented soap, running my hands over the slippery surface of my smooth skin. I felt my muscles slowly relax; I stretched out my limbs humming to myself. I closed my eyes and stepped under the flowing water, allowing it to run onto my face, through my hair. I ran my finger through my hair, turning toward the door wash out my long dark hair.
The door creaked and I looked up to see a young boy, maybe around 13 standing there in shock
‘Sorry! Sorry, I didn’t know anyone was... I’m sorry I didn’t’ He said, his eyes widening, roaming my body as he stumbled backward are ran to his cabin on the other side of the site.
I stood watching the door swing back into place; I felt my face flush red, but this time with enjoyment rather than embarrassment. I loved seeing the boy’s reaction; I like the feel of knowing he’d seen me. I took a deep breath before continuing to wash out my hair.
I switched off the water, wrapping my towel around my wet skin and slipping flip-flops onto my feet, I walked out of the stall, leaving Sasha and Rose behind me.
I walked oddly in the flip flops, my cabin was furthest from the showers, I noticed nobody on this side of the camp was awake yet. I walked past a pile of logs, stacked like stairs next to the store cupboard. I felt a warm breeze rush past me, tickling my wet skin and blowing through my hair.
I looked around, hearing nothing but the showers in the distance; I walked behind the logs, ducking under a branch beneath the shade of the store cupboard. I stood for a few seconds, waiting in silence before releasing the grip on my towel. I let it slip to my feet, landing on my flip-flops. I stretched my arms far above my head arching my back and breathing deep. I felt amazing, the warm breeze rushing through the tender areas, wet from the shower.
I opened my eyes worried about being seen. I pulled my towel back up, brushing any remnants of dirt on it and wrapping it around myself.
I walked out from behind the store cupboard, smiling to myself. Looking around once more now in the open, I carefully let my towel droop, exposing my breast as if my accident. There was nobody about so I made it back to the cabin. I scurried to my room and sat down for a few minutes looking out the window until Sasha and Rose came in.
‘Hiya’ Rose said, grinning.
I smiled back politely before scooping up my suitcase once more.
I opened it and felt my stomach sink; another heart shaped note lay atop folded clothes
‘Oh my gosh, you have got to be kidding me, this is, like, not funny’ Rose moaned, rolling her eyes.
I pulled the note out and Sasha sat next to me on the bed, it read

‘Hello again,
Today you’ll be doing some rock climbing, of course,
I’ve given you some great clothes for the job.
No worries.
X’
I quickly dropped the note and shuffled through the clothes, at first it didn’t seem bad, a long light blue sleeved jumper, with a slight V neck. I continued to look, finding a bra but no pants. I scrambled through once more, I glanced up to see Sasha and Rose mirroring me. I pulled out the last piece of clothing, finding what I’d hoped I wouldn’t, a moderately short white cotton skirt. My face fell and I shoved my suitcase to the side.
Sasha had in her hands a red long sleeved jumper with a V neck that plunged further than mine and a black skirt; it reached to her knees but was a thin material, which could easily blow in the wind.
Rose had a pink boob tube and white shorts that reached to her knees.
Sasha explained the bra she had was a heavily pushed up one and Rose moaned saying she didn’t even have a bra.
I put on the normal bra, my jumper and the white skirt, which wasn’t too short while I stood. Sasha had the red jumper on, with her breasts almost popping over the top of the jumper and her skirt with some black girl boxers underneath.
Rose, lastly pulled on her shorts, which fitted well, but the boob tube, which was full length, but she was braless below it. We looked each other up and down then sighed, slumping onto my large bed in a pile.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Advertisements
Kink Talk