Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2015, 04:32 PM   #106
centurion01
getDare Addict

Do this...
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=125776
But switch the ass for pussy, and tits if you roll them for rubber band snaps to clit.

Report back what you rolled.
I expect the full task completed and reported
You can not take the penalty offered on the thread.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 08:04 PM   #107
naughtypainslut

Default final report

Whew.

Today I knew I would be punished, but holy hell, I'm wiped out.

The tally was:
618 slaps to my asshole
24 messages I should have responded to but did not = 121 slaps to my pussy
17 messages without the appropriate signature = 17 strokes of the cane
The owner woke me up by roughly shaking me awake and saying, "Spread."

Groggy-me was instantly REALLY awake as he slapped my asshole hard. He kept count, thankfully, because the only thing I could concentrate on was keeping my cheeks spread wide so he could slap as hard as he wanted without being bothered with holding my hands...this was a mental challenge of enormous proportions that I got the pleasure of visiting several times today.

After he slapped my asshole and gave me my first pussy spanking of the day, he fucked my face for a few minutes before leaving me to catch up on all the dare accumulations. As noted in my last post, there are certain rules I'm following as I do the backlog of dares. Additionally, he's picked a few he expects me to do first, and he's adding interest for pm dares: 2% per day. I'm a bit of an excel nerd, so keeping track of this nonsense will take zero extra time, but has added some serious motivation on getting my clitsnaps, squats (of all varieties), and pinsluts down to a reasonable number.

For other dares I receive this week (the more complex ones that aren't on my PM dare list), he's giving me one week to finish them. For those that I do not complete (and there will be some), he will add an extra element to make the dare more challenging/painful/annoying.

I've received a few more dares today. Those will be added to my queue, but are completely up to me on whether or not I'll do them and when (even though at the heart of this whole thing, everything is ultimately up to me, but we play the D/s game because it's more fun). PM dares and creative dares of all kinds are always welcome; if they're within my limits and challenge me nicely, I'll probably try them out. Priority goes to the dares that are accumulating interest or are favored by my owner.

Okay, on to the rest of my day. I kept naked the entire day when we were at home. We did our normal things (reading, tv, dicking around online) and I knew at any second he could tell me to bend over and spread my ass cheeks for him. It was completely nervewracking.

What's more, I never knew if he was going to slap my asshole once, or fifty times, or five hundred. He knew it was driving me mad, and kept it up for his own amusement. I'd be curled up on the couch reading... "Bend over". Making us lunch? "Bend over." After a few hundred spanks, my asshole was really, really sore, and I was dreading each time...I found myself watching him, trying to predict when the next set would be.

Sometimes he'd spank my pussy too; other times he'd just smack my asshole twenty times, tell me to get up, and he'd walk away, leaving me stunned.

After lunch, he decided we would go to the gym. Under my outfit? I wore kegel balls in my cunt, capscium cream on my ass and ass crack, and tiger balm on my tits, along with small, tight panties wedged into my pussy and ass. He had me put on a tight pair of leggings and a tight t-shirt, and off we went. At first, the creams were intense, but manageable. The cream on my ass was painful, especially with my sore asshole, but...manageable. But, then...

My job at the gym was to ride the exercise bike for at least 30 minutes, and then do something else for the remaining 30. I hopped on and started, and everything was going quite fine until about minute 15...

Holy fuck, guys, this was insane. Capsicum cream really burns. It really does. But sweat a little? Open those pores a little? Omfg. I'd ride standing up for a moment to ease the burn, and that helped! But a look from the owner, and I was back on my ass, trying to manage the pain. It was bad. So so so bad. I was near tears by minute 20, and had to quit at 28 minutes. I did stairs for the rest of my workout and, while the wedgie chafed and the cream still burned, it wasn't a living hell.

Our post-workout shower was supposed to be cold for me, but we decided to hop in together at the gym. Initially this made me happy, because I like warm water! But then...then burn, and the pores opening up and SEVERE FUCKING BURN. I frantically turned the water to cold and let it run over my ass while my owner laughed and watched. Then he reached around me, turned the water to hot, and held me in place as I yelped and struggled...I really did not like it. Really really. He forced the hot water over me until I was crying and begging him to stop, and tears happen almost never for me.

I was real pouty after this. On our ride home, my ass hurt, my asshole hurt, my thighs were chafed where they meet my pussy, and nothing about anything was comfortable at all. I don't normally act like a cunt, but I was acting...a bit like a cunt. I knew I had 17 strokes with the cane coming in my near future, and I was pissy about that.

When we got home, he dragged me into the bathroom, turned on the water to cold, put me in the tub on all fours, and scrubbed my asshole and ass hard with a rough kitchen sponge while I cried. Then he sent me off for the cane.

Honestly, after those tears, everything got tons easier. The cane sucked, as canes do, but I started reaching my critical pain level which is where I stop feeling pain and just feel pleasure. My ass is a little bruised from the cane, and there are red, blotchy lines across my skin, and it's uncomfortable to sit...but not so bad. I held my swollen cheeks apart while he finished the asshole slaps and pussy slaps, each feeling better than the last.

My final punishment was getting a hard ass-fucking, which I'd been dreading. But I was so far into endorphin-land-of-excellence that it just felt awesome. I didn't come from it, but I came right away when he took his cock out of my asshole and rammed my pussy. He fucked me senseless until he was spent, and he came all over my tits and stomach.

Some hours of aftercare and dinner and hugs and smiles, and I'm a happy slut. The best thing happened after dinner...The owner was washing his hands with hot water and suddenly screamed, "Holy shit! What the fuck! My hand is burning!!!"...

...from the capsicum that he'd applied to my ass, hours earlier. muwahaha.

He did say fucking my asshole caused his cock to burn a bit too, but that, apparently, it was worth it.

So, this is my last post here except to reply to late dares and let them know it's over for now. Thank goodness.

Thanks again to all the folks who gave me dares and tasks to complete. The goal was to get punished, and I think we've succeeded.

needs: pain, punishment, prolonged discomfort, painful exercises
limits: public, body fluid, friends/family, all unsafe things; soft limit anal

Last edited by naughtypainslut; 02-15-2015 at 08:53 PM. Reason: typo
naughtypainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 11:30 AM   #108
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, awesome Report about your Task and for the strenght to Keep going till the end
Old 02-16-2015, 04:39 PM   #109
naughtypainslut

Default thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Post
Wow, awesome Report about your Task and for the strenght to Keep going till the end
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks very much.

needs: pain, punishment, prolonged discomfort, painful exercises
limits: public, body fluid, friends/family, all unsafe things; soft limit anal
naughtypainslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad girl, naughty girl punishment, pain dares, punishment, spanking