He'll make me cum 119 63.64%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2015, 06:45 AM   #106
mikel5
getDare Sweetheart

how aboout reverse roles for nxt bet

you have to make him cum in 5 mins

limits:ass play
curious about: water sports, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasm, post orgasm torture

PM Dares
SPANK- I will spank my balls per letter of your full name (if you are f) or a name of any other girl
mikel5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 08:35 AM   #107
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica1990s View Post
We fucked in the bedroom, he edged me allready 6-7 times or so. When i was really close he took me "on hands" and start fucking hard. I screamed on him i can't hold it, but i had my legs in the air and handcuffs and i can't do much. I was squeezing, but he didn't stop and finally i came. I was defenetly one of the strongest o. in my life. But i didn't feel reliefe, it had to be like 5 orgasms in a row i think. After this one orgasm everything returned even stronger. Thoughts, feelings, horniness.

We read your replies and i had a hope you will be more forgiving...
He put this handcuffs on my hands, put me on his knee and he was spanking me so long i started to cry. It was really painfull at the end, but i wanted to take it. I cried probably more emotionally because it was him hitting me and because i fucking came. Pain wasn't the worst i think.
Then i had to perform an erotic dance, but my ass was burning and i was pissed off at him so it wasn't the best dance of my life.
And he let me choose
-50 edges to do from now to saturday play times
-or increase the time, 10 minutes like the first time
I chosed this 50 edges, 10 minutes it would be definitely the end of thinking about win.
Now it will be fucking hard also, but i think i still can win.
We have finished 18 edges and i'm fucking sensitive and wet.
He have me a break, take off this handcuffs to let me write and take a shower.
We was thinking about sending this photos of my ass, but he's not sure, because few ppl wrote to me on fb. But if i'll win tomorrow and will be in charge i'll send them to ppl from topic. So wish me luck!
Good choise..
I believe in you, you can win this time.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:44 AM   #108
indovinello

Hang on girl, withstand! You'll have to use all your strength and willpower, but remember - everything is possible.
Think about next week after you win!
Bryan - give her some break before the game pls
Old 01-24-2015, 10:13 AM   #109
Veronica1990s

I'm not so sure it was a good choice. But 10 minutes being tied down it would be over. And he would fuck me anyway so..
But this edging is killing me, and 7 times left. He took me off my handcuffs first time since last night, i even slept with them. I'm fucking leaking.
I see a few of you still believe in me. I'll fight, but i'm about to get fucked. I'm gonna think about his punishment. The power of the mind.
I can think only obout one thing. Big fat thing...
Old 01-24-2015, 10:41 AM   #110
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

fight on! Win against all the odds and have a week of revenge!

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 11:23 AM   #111
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

can you orgasm from getting fucked in the ass?

btw , how can we send some secret tips to your BF ?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs

Last edited by garder80; 01-24-2015 at 11:40 AM.
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 11:47 AM   #112
Veronica1990s

It depends on position. From behind or if she lie on her side i can make her cum fucking her ass even faster than normally. Maybe because it's more dirty.
We're starting in 15 minutes.
You can send it here and now, she have handcuffs and i can take laptop out of her
Old 01-24-2015, 12:02 PM   #113
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

when she is fighting the orgasm, you can lure her into the orgasm by promising her several orgasms.
Tell her you wont stop after just one orgasm, if she give in and orgasms you will make sure she has many many orgasms, and you can finish in her ass just to make it real good.
If she can hold off the orgasm, use a finger in her ass or the but-plug in the last minute so she wont have a chance.
also, whisper fantasies into her ear about how you will keep her in denial as a sexslave and use her every time you wish.
Tell her fantasies about putting her in a chastity belt and using vibrators, dildos and butplugs in her daily.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:24 PM   #114
Veronica1990s

He fucked me and let me get away in the last moment. He let me take a 15 minutes break before we started. I used this time to relax. Sb told him to cover my eyes and i saw nothing. He tied me down to the bad and let me use one brick of ice to made me less sensitive before he started the timer. As a matter of fact he just rubbed my clit with this ice until it dessolved..
He set 5 minutes, turned on the vibe, put it inside and started to rub my clit. After over a dozen seconds an effect of ice passed and i was fucking ready again and i had to hold it. After a minute or two i felt i can't take it any longer, i started to struggle and kick and i teared or untied my right leg - i didn't see - and i tried to push back myself or push him away, but i allready had very shaky and "weak" legs and he managed to held me down and sat down on this leg. Then i could only squeeze as hard as i can and when he started to fuck my butt with a finger i lost control, he just made me cum. I even tried to hide it but there was no fucking way. I felt very wet and he told me i squirted on his chest! I withstanded 3.5 minutes...
And he didn't stop! He put his dick instead of vibrator and i just don't remember exactly what happened. He was fucking me, rubbing, fingering. It was awesome, but my body wanted some breaks and he didn't stop. I only had this one free leg so i couldn't stop him. He told me i came 11 times! I had so much sexual energy. And i went sleep.

Mentally i feel terrible because of my wounded pride, but physically it's great, i'm just satisfied and calm. I don't know for how long.
A week ago i was sure i'm gonna win. I didn't beliefe woman can be literally forced to have an orgasm against her will so easily, i thought it was fake.

I couldn't win after this 50 egdes. If not - i'm sure it was possible. I knew my body and my reactions better than during first time and i could withstand longer - if not this fucking edging. I'm shaky even now, i can barely walk straight. I think i'll go sleep again.

Last edited by Veronica1990s; 01-24-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Veronica1990s is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Veronica1990s for this post:
Old 01-24-2015, 01:54 PM   #115
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Great report! I suspected it's going to end like this. I guess now it's 3 minutes next Saturday for you.

Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Toys
Old 01-24-2015, 02:01 PM   #116
indovinello

I expected he can win, but i didn't want to upset you. I wanted girl's revenge!
He had everything and you had only your body. You didn't give up. You were great!
Old 01-24-2015, 03:12 PM   #117
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by indovinello View Post
I expected he can win, but i didn't want to upset you. I wanted girl's revenge!
He had everything and you had only your body. You didn't give up. You were great!
That's so true. You had just your body and willpower. He had power tools.

Now if he's a gentleman, perhaps he would admit to this unfair advantage and consent to his week of submission to you

What would have happened if he had to go first in last week's challenge? Isn't time for him to prove what he can resist?

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap

Last edited by maxperv; 01-24-2015 at 03:17 PM.
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 05:06 PM   #118
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

She is to proud to accept such solution I think. She will want to win - even if it means another week and 3 minutes next time.
For a longer time, this could be an interesting game. He wins - time = time - 5 min. If she wins time = time + 5 minutes for next week.

Toys
Old 01-24-2015, 05:13 PM   #119
dmjp

Maybe this time he should not deny you for the complete week, but have to force you to have at least 10 orgasms per day. This way you would also have a fair chance next week, maybe even to withstand 10 minutes.
dmjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:36 AM   #120
Naughty_Challenger

Great report, seems like it was and it still will be a lot more fun!

Advertisements
Kink Talk