Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-23-2012, 06:54 AM   #106
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

The punishments from Hendrix and Masters_kitten are approved. I'm considering the others.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:05 AM   #107
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Crazychic's punishment approved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher37 View Post
The punishments from Hendrix and Masters_kitten are approved. I'm considering the others.
My Master has also advised me that he has approved Crazychic’s punishment, subject to a five minute cold shower only:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazychic View Post
Ok you have requested to post on here.
I want you to put you nipple clamps on. Insert your butt plug. Use your leather paddle and smack you cock/balls and ass 200 times each as hard as you can. Then after you deliver the smacks take a 5-10 minute cold shower. Get out, you must air dry, deliver 100 more smacks to your cock/balls and ass while still wet with the wooden paddle. Enjoy and report back when finished.
I did point out to my Master that I thought this was harsh - as my cock and balls had never received anything close to 300 hard swats before - but my Master wasn't swayed.

I'll update this thread when the punishment is done. Crazychic has also requested photos to be posted on my KinkTalk album.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:09 AM   #108
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
each morning until december 6 you are to put plug in ass, clamps on nips. take a cold shower to wash all and edge 4x.
you arent allowed to take hot showers until the 6 of december.
when you get dressed to go outside your house you have under your pants a string running from balls to left foot and one fron just behind dickhead to rightfoot.
have fun walking
My Master is still considering evie.sub's punishment and has asked me some detailed questions to help him determine what is feasible.

1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

Old 11-28-2012, 02:12 AM   #109
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishment received by PM

I received the following punishment by PM and have made my Master aware of it.

"Ok, as a punishment,You are going to do corner time with a twist. Firstly smear a buttplug with toothepaste and insert. Attatch clamps to nipples and wait 10 minutes. After this you will do exercise. 20 pushups, 30 situps, 20 squat thrusts and then you will jog on the spot for a further 10 minutes."

I responded as follows, Thank you for my punishment. If you read my thread you'll see it will have to be the small plug as I cannot accomodate the medium one yet ... which means it will fall out during exercise. Should I use a crotch rope to hold it in or what i should do each time it falls out?

This was the reply:

"Small is fine, if it falls out, add additional toothepaste, reinsert and restart whatever part of the task you were up to."

This punishment is awaiting my Master's approval.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:19 AM   #110
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Master's hotel punishments

I've been offline since 4.00 pm (UK time) on Friday. I spent the weekend in Londion with family and friends so no dares/punishments were possible as friends/family/public is a limit.

On Monday evening though I was staying in a hotel alone and my Master kept me busy with the following: -

"A few 'treats' from me:
While at the hotel, cold showers only.
Sleep tonight with your dominant hand tied to the bed.
Before you go to sleep, edge three times with your non-dominant hand. During the second edge, have 5 pegs on your balls.
The same in the morning (without the pegs) before you get up and have a 5 minute cold shower.
Write out 50 times by hand 'This naughty slave may not cum.'
20 minutes facing the wall, naked, hands on head, holding a coin to the wall. Don't let it drop. Or Else.
If you can get rice, do Hendrix's punishment tonight.
'Enjoy' "

As the hotel room had a very soft carpet my Master changed Hendrix's punishment for the 200 lines FoW element of masters_kitten's punishment.

"We'll put off Hendrix's punishment then. Do masters_kitten's punishment without the spankng.
To edge is to get very close to cumming and stop."

This kept me busy from 8.00 pm to midnight approx.

I have to do the spanking element of masters_kitten's punishment soon and will update this thread with reports on the different elements later ...

Old 11-28-2012, 03:03 AM   #111
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

If you hadn't cum when on denial you would be able to cum very soon.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:52 AM   #112
human_slave

I think that given the number of session you should have the medium plug in by now. That's the sort of thing a good little slave should be able to do easily with the minimum of lube, after all its only 1.75" across at the widest part, that's like just 2 fingers!!

Is your problem that you can't stretch enough or that the length is bottoming out (pardon the pun). Vary the position so that you get better depth, on all fours works well. Pump it too. Don't worry, you'll soon be taking the large plug (2.5" across) like a good little sub soon!!

For punishment, for every session from now where you FAIL to take the plug all the way you must multiply that number by 100 and apply that many spanks/paddles/canes to your bottom. I say for each session as by the 7th of December I want that plug in your ass, all the way. So if you try every day between now and then it'll be 800 spanks (may not all be done in one to) obviously the less sessions you have the fewer spanks, but if you cannot do it by the 7th then the punishment will be more severe.

Now get to it, pop a gag in, something to bite down on and shove it in, scream into the gag and it will all be over, until your Master instructs something BIGGER!
human_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:55 AM   #113
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If you hadn't cum when on denial you would be able to cum very soon.
Yes, Master. The original cum denial would have run out today if i'd been a good slave. rpazlover6 extended it by a week.

Now it's being made more difficult with the edging punishments ...

Old 11-28-2012, 09:57 AM   #114
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by human_slave View Post
I think that given the number of session you should have the medium plug in by now. That's the sort of thing a good little slave should be able to do easily with the minimum of lube, after all its only 1.75" across at the widest part, that's like just 2 fingers!!

Is your problem that you can't stretch enough or that the length is bottoming out (pardon the pun). Vary the position so that you get better depth, on all fours works well. Pump it too. Don't worry, you'll soon be taking the large plug (2.5" across) like a good little sub soon!!

For punishment, for every session from now where you FAIL to take the plug all the way you must multiply that number by 100 and apply that many spanks/paddles/canes to your bottom. I say for each session as by the 7th of December I want that plug in your ass, all the way. So if you try every day between now and then it'll be 800 spanks (may not all be done in one to) obviously the less sessions you have the fewer spanks, but if you cannot do it by the 7th then the punishment will be more severe.

Now get to it, pop a gag in, something to bite down on and shove it in, scream into the gag and it will all be over, until your Master instructs something BIGGER!
Thank you human_slave. This will need to be approved by my Master - although from a health and safety perspective i'm not sure "pop a gag in, something to bite down on and shove it in, scream into the gag and it will all be over" is good advice.

The pain I experience is at the top of the butt-plug (i.e. its deepest point inside me) and i'm not sure whether there is also a stretching issue or not.

I'm not sure where you got 1.75" and 2.5" from but, for the record, the small butt-plug is 4.5 inches tall x 3 inches circumference (i can insert it easily); the medium sized butt-plug is 5.5 inches tall x 5.5 inches circumference (which is significantly more than two fingers and i'm being trained to insert it).

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-28-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #115
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hotel punishments from Master (Part 1)

Quote:
While at the hotel, cold showers only - a 5 minute cold shower.
First up on the hotel punishment agenda was a five minute cold shower.

I stripped myself naked, set the shower dial all the way to cold, turned on the shower, set my alarm for five minutes, and stepped into the shower.

Wow, what a lucky slave i was. Even with the dial full on cold the hotel shower wasn't that cold - not like my home one that is freezing when the dial is all the way round to blue.

I got a lot colder air drying afterwards though.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-28-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #116
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hotel punishments from my Master (Part 2)

Quote:
Write out 50 times by hand 'This naughty slave may not cum.'
Next up was to write 50 lines 'This naughty slave may not cum.'

i did this immediately after the cold shower so was pretty cold as i continued air drying as i wrote.

50 lines wasn't too bad and Master's line was short enough that i could get two repetitions on a single line of A4. My wrist was aching a little by the end but not too bad.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-28-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #117
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Master's hotel punishment (Part 3)

Quote:
20 minutes facing the wall, naked, hands on head, holding a coin to the wall. Don't let it drop. Or Else.
i was still naked after writing the 50 lines but was warming up again now that all the water from the cold shower had evaporated during my air dry.

Grabbing a 1p coin, i set my alarm for 20 minutes, and took up position against the hotel bedroom wall, holding the coin against the wall with my nose, my hands on my head.

What a long, boring 20 minutes that was. i mean, judge for yourself, here's the view i had of the wall (just imagine part of a 1p coin and the end of your nose in the centre of the photo).

And 20 minutes is a long time when standing there trying not to move. i did shuffle mty legs and ass a few times, trying to find a more comfortable position after a while. i had no idea how many minutes had gone by and how many minutes were left. Looking at the alarm was impossible as shifting my head (nose) would cause the coin to fall.

On a couple of occasions i found my head drifting away from the wall and just stopped myself in time before the coin fell.

Unfortunately there was one time where i didn't stop myself in time and the coin fell once. i regret i failed this punishment Master and await my Or Else!

i picked the coin up and carried on.

To try and focus on something i began counting up to a hundred. i reached a hundred a number of times berfore the alarm sounded my long, incredibly long and boring, 20 minutes was up.

i'm really sorry i failed this punishment, Master and await my Or Else!

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-28-2012 at 11:08 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #118
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hotel punishments from my Master (Part 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masters_kitten View Post
do a fow 200 times saying "i will not make a stupid cunt mistake again" with occasional Pop Ups and 5 additional repetitions for each mistake. And before u start be sure to give urself 200 spanks with the implement that hurts the most.
Master instructed me to complete the Fond of Writing (FoW) element of masters_kitten's task, but he said i could leave the 200 spanks (the implement that hurts the most would be my wooden hairbrush) until i got home as "public" is a limit and a 200 stroke hairbrush spanking was likely to be too noisy in a hotel with paper thin walls.

Still naked from earlier punishments, i sat down in front of my laptop, fired up FoW, loaded master_kitten's task, and began typing.

i was not looking forward to this. 200 repetitions is a lot and how long would this task take? The line "i will not make a stupid cunt mistake again" is quite short but how long would it take to type? If i could type two per minute then the task would take 100 minutes or, put another way, one hour and forty minutes. That prospect was incredibly daunting.

One of the frustrations of FoW is that you do not know how many repetitions you've done, how many remain, and how many mistakes you have made. With an additional five repetitions per error the additional repetitions could mount up significantly.

Before the end my shoulders were aching but i kept typing and, eventually, was rewarded with the FoW message that i had completed the assigned task and could generate the report:

<Start of report>
FondOfWriting Version 1.24

Text : i will not make a stupid cunt mistake again
Hide text : no
Reverse text : no
Distractions : occasionally

Start time: 2012/11/26 21:43:27
Duration : 55 minute(s) 35 second(s)
Typed submissions : 200
Faulty submissions : 0
Longest breaks between two submissions :
32 second(s) from 21:50:34 to 21:51:06
27 second(s) from 21:53:17 to 21:53:44
27 second(s) from 22:05:46 to 22:06:13

<Signature>
60C5FF545EAC74EE5E06043DFE4437F7
<End of report>

i have to do the 200 x hairbrush spanking tonight to complete this punishment.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #119
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hotel punishments for Master (Part 5)

And so it was eventually time for bed after all my hotel punishments but Master still had some more in store for me.

Quote:
Sleep tonight with your dominant hand tied to the bed. Before you go to sleep, edge three times with your non-dominant hand. During the second edge, have 5 pegs on your balls.
Earlier that evening, while eating my hotel dinner, i had exchanged messages with my Master.

slave: "Making me edge is cruel when i'm on a cum denial punishment don't you think?"

Master: "Yes. Thats why your punishment is a punishment, and I'm a sadist. How often do you normally masturbate? What to?"

slave: "Usually every two or three days to www.fuckedandbound.com, www.devicebondage.com, www.hogtied.com. But not now. Not while i'm on cum denial. Well just that once and i reported my failure. Edging is just going to make it so much harder. Really glad i haven't got one of those cum control threads."

Master: "Looking at those sites I may have to go harder on you. How long has it been now?"

i didn't know at the time but i've been on cum denial for two weeks. i failed after four days and it was extended by rpazlover6. If i hadn't failed it would have expired today. It's now been 10 days since i last cummed.

First i had to tie my dominant hand - my right hand - to the bed. i used a dressing gown belt and tied it to the leg of the bed. i kept lots of slack as i didn't want to hurt myself in the night but made sure it wasn't long enough for my right hand to reach my cock.

The first edge with my left-hand was awkward. i'm not used to it and it felt strange. Also my left-hand isn't very good. Eventually i got into a rhythm, somewhat rough, and my balls were bouncing around a lot more than usual.

Five clothes pegs on my ball were quite painful and this made the second edge painful too. i was getting the hang of it with my left-hand but my balls still bounced around and that made my balls sting more from the grip of the pegs.

By now i was feeling quite horny and, with the pegs removed, my left-hand pumped in the best rhythm so far. i had to really concentrate and focus to stop myself in time.

Three edges done i attempted to go to sleep. It felt uncomfortable with my right-hand tied to the bed and my movement somewhat restricted.

Eventually i fell asleep and slept soundly after all my hotel punishments.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #120
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hotel punishments from my Master (Part 6)

Quote:
Before you go to sleep, edge three times with your non-dominant hand. During the second edge, have 5 pegs on your balls. The same in the morning (without the pegs) before you get up and have a 5 minute cold shower.
i woke up in the morning about two minutes before my alarm was due to go off. i was bursting for a pee so untied my right-hand and went for a pee.

Back in bed i did three edges. i won't describe these in detail as it was very similar to the three edges in post #119.

Suffice to say i did the three edges with my non-dominant left hand. It was just as awkward as before and i again had to force myself to stop in time on the second and third edge. i felt incredibly horny. Master is being really mean making me edge while on a cum denial punishment.

The five minute cold shower, with the dial set all the way to blue, wasn't particularly cold ...

Thank you Master for my hotel "treats".

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-28-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk