Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-10-2012, 01:35 AM   #106
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
wasn't there a part of this story where they went back to the office and had another game of poker and he had to do everything the guy told him to? am i confusing this with another story?
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that happened

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:24 AM   #107
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimousbob View Post
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that happened
ya it's like he deleted a whole section of the story, or someone did, or maybe it got posted to another section??

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #108
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I wrote a huge section and then didn't like how it'd worked out. Felt rushed, didn't like it. Sorry. Wihtout giving anything away, may reuse sections of it.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:26 PM   #109
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by John332 View Post
I wrote a huge section and then didn't like how it'd worked out. Felt rushed, didn't like it. Sorry. Wihtout giving anything away, may reuse sections of it.
No Problem. I just appreciate you taking the time to write at all. A skill i don't have. take your time.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:44 AM   #110
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John332 View Post
Ah right. I just got really confused

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:41 PM   #111
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Four people watched as I fucked Karen. I was halfway between utter terror and complete arousal.

I could feel their eyes on every inch of my body, staring at me, and yet I couldn't hide or stop myself from putting my hands all over Karen, touching, feeling, stroking what I had wanted for so long.

She rocked back and forth on me and I felt her warm wetness on top of my dick. I touched her erect nipples, feeling their hardness under my fingertips before running my hands across her breasts, kneading them like stress balls and stroking the soft skin underneath them. I took them in my mouth, suckling at her nipples before running my hands over her body, feeling her every curve and pushing against her.

All the time I could feel the strangers looking at me, filming me, with Lilly looking on, nude. I was staring into Lilly's eyes directly as I felt myself cum, spurting hard into Karen.

Karen kept on thrusting against me until I felt her pussy tighten around my dick and she shook with pleasure.

I looked at her, still woozy from the strength of my orgasm. She shifted, pushing herself up and off me. In one deft move she pulled off the condom and up-ended it over herself, squeezing the contents over her breasts and stomach.

"Lick me," she said. "If you don't want to see these videos on YouTube, lick me right now."
Old 10-21-2012, 02:13 AM   #112
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Leaning forward, I was sure I must have misheard her

"What?" I whispered. "But you said..."

Covering our conversation in a long, sensuous kiss, Karen whispered back

"I don't have any of that stuff, but it was three people or ten. Please do it now," she hissed urgently

Murmuring "You owe me big now" I leaned forward to lick the still-warm, salty goop from her breasts. It was thick and unappetising, and starting to drip down her quivering body. Any other time, I'd enjoy licking a naked woman, particularly one as hot as Karen, but with four people watching me lick my own semen off her body, I had no idea whether to be aroused or humiliated. Either way, I was still trembling as I sucked up the last of the cum.

Slowly, Karen pushed herself off me, standing and facing the three cameraphone-armed voyeurs. Walking up to them, she twined herself around each one in turn, letting them touch her. She kissed each one on the lips, and I found myself getting a bit hard again as she savoured the kiss from the last girl.

"One dare each," she said. "One dare each and you have to give us your phones."
Old 10-21-2012, 02:34 AM   #113
John332
getDare Sweetheart

They all glanced at each other and nodded. I took the chance to look at them more closely - one of the guys looked entertained but nonplussed, but the other guy and girl looked a bit shocked, amazed and like it was Christmas come early.

The first guy looked at Karen without hesitation

"Wank me off while that guy makes the condom squeaky clean, inside and out."

Karen tossed the condom at me, and I just caught it. It was still slippery from her juices and mine and it lay flaccid in my hands, damp and slightly warm. I looked at it and tried not to think about the fact that I was sat on the ground, in a park, naked and with a boner still, whilst people with cameraphones stared at me.

Karen had already unzipped the guys trousers and pulled out his erect penis, the other people staring on. He reached under her and started rubbing her pussy and she purred, a low moan of pleasure whilst she tugged at his penis.

I brought up the condom and started licking the outside, cleaning Karen's salty juices from it.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:50 AM   #114
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Focused on my task I tried to keep track of where I'd licked and cleaned, eventually turning the condom inside out and wincing as I licked the residual cum from the tip of the condom and the streaks along the sides. I looked up and saw that the two other 'tourists' had stopped filming me and were now filming Karen as she wanked off the other guy, who suddenly came, spurting cum in the air.

Karen neatly stepped away and his fountain was caught on camera, leaving him with his dick poking out of his trousers and the realisation that he too was now part of the game.

"Ok, fair's fair," he said, handing over his phone to Karen. "But you guys had better delete yours as well."

They shrugged and he looked alarmed. "Come on guys, we have a deal."

"Might just walk away now," said the girl. "How much would you give me for this video?"

"You wouldn't!"

Karen came over to me with the phone and I watched as she deleted the video clip. Whilst they were arguing we had a quick look at the other photos and films on his phone, deleting one of Lilly from a distance as well.

Last edited by John332; 10-21-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:49 AM   #115
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I stood up, trying to clear the taste of cum and other fluids from my mouth. Karen passed the phone back to the guy, who was still arguing with the other two tourists. I realised that we were making quite a lot of noise and made a 'shushing' sign to Karen, who got the message.

She tried draping herself over the other guy, who evidently got the message

"What's your fantasy?" she asked, and he whispered something in her ear

"Here?" she asked and he shook his head

They walked off a short way away and went behind a tree.

I looked inquisitively at the girl

"Oh what the hell," she said. "Doing is much more fun than watching."
Old 10-21-2012, 07:00 AM   #116
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Ok, this is how it's going to work. You and you," she said, pointing at the first 'watcher' and Lilly. "Are going to take turns licking me out. If you're not licking, you kneel down next to the person who is"

She threw me her phone and I caught it

"You are going to keep time with the stopwatch and call change every thirty seconds. When I cum, you take a leak on the person who is kneeling. Only once that is done will I erase the video."

The watcher guy looked like he was about to attack her

"And remember," she said. "One click, one wrong move and I or my new friend here will upload the video."

I looked down at the phone. The option to upload to YouTube was selected and I'd very nearly clicked on it.

"You're up first," she said, pointing at Lilly
Old 10-21-2012, 07:27 AM   #117
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Lilly approached her and I started the clock. She pushed herself against the girl and kissed her, unfastening her jeans. She lowered herself down, unbuttoning her blouse and stroking her breasts before tugging her black knickers down a bit at the front and giving her pussy a kiss.

The clock hit thirty and I called time. Lilly knelt down and I stood behind her. The guy stepped up and pulled her blouse open a bit more, kissing and licking her boobs before pulling her jeans all the way down. She stepped out of them and he knelt down, licking just inside her panty line. I called time again and Lilly took over.

Lilly tugged off the girl's blouse, revealing her boobs fully. She ran her tongue down from her cleavage to her pantyline, licking around the back, tracing lines along her ass cheeks, then working her way along her legs along the inside of her thighs.

The guy took over, rubbing his fingers over the fabric covering her pussy before pulling it aside and licking her from top to bottom. She shuddered with pleasure and he tugged down her panties, leaving her naked.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:34 AM   #118
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Karen and the other guy walked out from the trees, a thin trail of cum slithering down between Karen's cleavage. There was a sizable bulge still in the guy's trousers and his eyes widened as he saw the girl naked and the pair taking it in turns to go down as I called time.

He stood and watched as Karen came over and deleted the video in front of me.

The girl was now lying down on the ground, shaking with pleasure. Lilly took over and she finally came, squirting a small jet of fluid in Lilly's face. Lilly recoiled, but it stopped quickly. Both of them paused, stunned and the orgasming girl breathing quickly and noisily.

"Oh god.." she said, leaning back on her elbows.

I pulled my dick in front of me and tried to pee. It took some concentration but eventually a trickle and then a spurt came out, hitting the guy's back and pooling across his jacket, dripping down.

"Sorry," I quietly apologised.

It was very quiet in the clearing. Once I'd finished, the girl slid her phone over to me, still lying down, and I found the videos and photos, quickly deleting them.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #119
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Well," said Karen. "Thanks guys, that was fun."

With that, we walked off into the forest, all done with our chores. We heard footsteps and the girl from the clearing came running up behind us, still naked

"Erm," she said. "Could I use a shower?"

Karen laughed "Sure - if you stay naked."

It was weird - three girls and a guy walking naked through a public park in the dark. All of us were pretty sated, sweaty, smelly and worn out. We crossed a path and found a fence which ran the length of the park, and Karen tugged down a rope ladder.

We heard the revving of an engine and Karen hurried us all up the ladder and into the garden beyond.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:53 AM   #120
John332
getDare Sweetheart

It was a small garden with a path running up the middle.

"We're safe now," said Karen. "My flatmates are away."

She led us up the path and into the house, ushering us into a normal-looking flat.

"I have to get to Victor," she said, wiping the cum from her body with a piece of kitchen towel in a businesslike fashion and pulling on a pair of knickers, a bra, jeans and a blouse. "The shower is upstairs, feel free to borrow clothes as long as you bring them back tomorrow. Don't leave the house wide open or anything."

With that, she left. I let Kara, the new girl, shower first, then Lilly. Once I got in there, it was amazing to wash myself of the dirt, grime and other crap which was sticking to my body. I came out, wrapped in a towel. Kara had gone, but Lilly was sat in the lounge, wearing clothes which were ever so slightly too big for her.

"Do you, err," she started. "Do you want to do this again some time?"

"Wow," I said. I was tired, worn out and glowing with sex, but wasn't sure if my nerves could take full-on public orgies again. "Maybe,"

"Maybe?" she said. "I need a master who is better than maybe. If you want to - really want to - call me."

She left a note and walked out.

What a night. I wasn't sure if I could do this all again. I'd almost ended up on YouTube having sex in public, licking my own cum up - I shuddered at that, rinsing my mouth out again at Karen's sink - cleaning out a condom and pissing on a guy. I didn't want to be 'just Dave from accounts' but I wasn't sure if I knew this new Dave at all.

Advertisements
Kink Talk