Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2021, 11:47 PM   #106
NakedChef

Smile

Cook something wearing only a towel. When it is ready ask what he thinks of it and accidentally drop the towel.
NakedChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 03:45 AM   #107
SweetSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSister View Post
I think I will suggest this to him this evening for tomorrow. Maybe someone has ideas what to do when we are handcuffed ^^
That was a really interesting experience ^^
We started at midnight, so we basically started sleeping and sleeping this way was very uncomfortable most of the time.
We did a workout in the morning and had to shower afterwards which was really difficult and awkward. I think he got a few very good looks ^^ the rest of the day we played video games, took a walk, cooked and stuff like that. Most awkward was going to the toilet ^^
SweetSister is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SweetSister for this post:
Old 06-21-2021, 04:07 AM   #108
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
That was a really interesting experience ^^
We started at midnight, so we basically started sleeping and sleeping this way was very uncomfortable most of the time.
We did a workout in the morning and had to shower afterwards which was really difficult and awkward. I think he got a few very good looks ^^ the rest of the day we played video games, took a walk, cooked and stuff like that. Most awkward was going to the toilet ^^
Did you like it?
This is important
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:08 AM   #109
SweetSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Did you like it?
This is important
Yes it was really fun
Old 06-21-2021, 04:55 AM   #110
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Can you give some more details on how you showered, got dressed, used the toilet, etc. while handcuffed. For example, the positions you chose and what you both saw.

Some more things for you to try.

Browse some online stores for sex toys and equipment. Find some things you like, then ask his opinion. If he has any favourites perhaps you could buy a couple of them and show him when they arrive. You should then immediately use them (leaving your door open), and give him a review when you're finished.

Ask him to come to your room to give his opinion on some clothes. Get changed in front of him. Face him or turn your back to him, your choice. Make the clothes you change into something sexy. Maybe a tight fitting dress or lingerie. You might need to ask for his help getting into the clothes.

Maybe strike some sexy poses and ask him to take photos of you on his phone and send them to you.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:04 AM   #111
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Yes it was really fun
Good to know you liked it
Ya if you elaborate more it would be great
If you could
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:31 AM   #112
SweetSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Can you give some more details on how you showered, got dressed, used the toilet, etc. while handcuffed. For example, the positions you chose and what you both saw.

Some more things for you to try.

Browse some online stores for sex toys and equipment. Find some things you like, then ask his opinion. If he has any favourites perhaps you could buy a couple of them and show him when they arrive. You should then immediately use them (leaving your door open), and give him a review when you're finished.

Ask him to come to your room to give his opinion on some clothes. Get changed in front of him. Face him or turn your back to him, your choice. Make the clothes you change into something sexy. Maybe a tight fitting dress or lingerie. You might need to ask for his help getting into the clothes.

Maybe strike some sexy poses and ask him to take photos of you on his phone and send them to you.
I showered with my arm hanging out of the shower where he was standing.
I managed to get a shirt off and on with loosen the handcuffs a little and pulling it through. While doing that he had lots of time to see my tits ^^ when on the toilet the other one turned around. It was really awkward anyway ^^

I don’t think I will dare the first one, but the second one sounds really fun
Old 06-21-2021, 06:28 AM   #113
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:

I don’t think I will dare the first one, but the second one sounds really fun
Maybe try getting some clothes with ties or difficult fastenings that you are likely to need help getting in and out of.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 06:30 AM   #114
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Yesterday night I was dared by a user to ask to sleep in his bed because I’m scared about something which I did ^^ I watched him play a scary game before so this wasn’t even a lie ^^ another user suggested to ask him for a massage because my back hurts and he did this too. I was naked during the massage and it felt really nice. It felt so good that I fell asleep during it ^^
At some point see if he wants you to return the favour on the massage.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 08:23 AM   #115
SweetSister

Quote:

I did this one yesterday. It was really fun and exciting. I ordered some clothes and asked him which ones to keep and which ones to send back.
I started with a tight summer dress which he liked very much. After that I had some skirts, hotpants and tops I showed him in various variations. When I put on a strapless dress he asked how it would look without the bra so I took it off without turning around. It was really tight as well so I was thinking aloud if it would look better with also the panties off. So I got them off from under the dress. When I told him this was the last one he asked to see again the first dress now also without the bra. So for a few seconds I was completely naked in front of him.
He took photos of all the outfits and liked most the first dress and a combination of hotpants and short top.
The following 2 users say Thank You to SweetSister for this post:
Old 06-28-2021, 09:50 AM   #116
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I did this one yesterday. It was really fun and exciting. I ordered some clothes and asked him which ones to keep and which ones to send back.
I started with a tight summer dress which he liked very much. After that I had some skirts, hotpants and tops I showed him in various variations. When I put on a strapless dress he asked how it would look without the bra so I took it off without turning around. It was really tight as well so I was thinking aloud if it would look better with also the panties off. So I got them off from under the dress. When I told him this was the last one he asked to see again the first dress now also without the bra. So for a few seconds I was completely naked in front of him.
He took photos of all the outfits and liked most the first dress and a combination of hotpants and short top.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. You should definitely wear his favourite outfits for him and let him know you are not wearing underwear.

Another dare for you. Ask him to go through all your clothes and pick out your outfit each day for a week, as well as what you should wear to bed (if anything). Be sure to ask if he wants you to model anything, or maybe if he wants to help you get dressed each day.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Old 06-28-2021, 01:26 PM   #117
SweetSister

Quote:
I'm glad you enjoyed it. You should definitely wear his favourite outfits for him and let him know you are not wearing underwear.

Another dare for you. Ask him to go through all your clothes and pick out your outfit each day for a week, as well as what you should wear to bed (if anything). Be sure to ask if he wants you to model anything, or maybe if he wants to help you get dressed each day.
Ok, he will come every morning to decide my clothes for the day and told me I should sleep naked because it is very warm.
Old 06-28-2021, 02:31 PM   #118
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I would agree you should sleep naked and due to the warmth ask him to pick out two outfits.

First something skimpy like just bra panties or maybe just a shirt with nothing under it for you to wear around the house to stay cooler.

For going out he should choose anything he wants with you not being able to change it.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 02:49 AM   #119
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Write the following on some pieces of paper, fold the papers in half and place them in a container. (5x/2x/1x is the number of pieces of paper, e.g. "5x Truth" means there will be 5 separate pieces of paper with the word "Truth" written on it.) If a suggestion is too far for you, you may leave it out. But write it down anyway as you may decide to add it later if you play again and feel more adventurous.

5x Truth - He can ask you anything and you will answer fully and truthfully.
5x Dare - He can dare you to do anything.
2x Confession - You will confess something private or embarrassing to him.
2x Hug - Give him a hug.
2x Kiss - Give him a quick kiss on the lips.
2x Share My Bed - He can sleep with you in your bed.
1x Movie Night - Watch a movie while snuggling/cuddling with him.
1x Massage - Give him a massage or receive a massage from him. His choice.
1x Strip - You will take off all your clothes in front of him.
1x 24 Hour Slave - You will be his slave for 24 hours, doing anything and everything he says.
1x Photo - You will go somewhere private, take a sexy photo and send it to him.
1x Model - You will wear (or not wear) anything he wants, he will choose a pose for you, and he can take a picture of you.
1x Fashion Show - You will model several outfits and pieces of clothing for him.
1x Dress Me - He will choose your clothes for the day and dress you.
1x Slow Dance - Put on some music and slow dance with him.
1x Lap Dance - Give him a lap dance.
1x Spanks - He can give you 5 spanks, clothed or bare-bottom. His choice.
1x Blindfold - He can blindfold you for up to 1 hour and do whatever he wants in your presence.
1x Surprise Me - You will sneak a pair of sexy panties under his pillow without him knowing.
1x Nudist Day - You will both spend an entire day naked.
1x Pleasure - You will go to your room and masturbate with your door open.
1x Whipped Cream Bikini - Strip and give yourself a whipped cream bikini. Model it for him and let him take pics.
1x Replace and Redraw - Replace all pieces which have been drawn, and draw another.

Play a series of games or bets - board games, card games, coin flips, betting on sports, etc. Every time he wins, he gets to draw one piece of paper from the container. He can redeem them immediately or save them for later so it is entirely his choice which, if any, you will do. Once a piece has been drawn, it stays out of the container unless he draws the "Replace and Redraw" paper. I would suggest a minimum of 5 draws, but play as long as you want and feel free to add your own ideas.

Old 06-29-2021, 03:47 AM   #120
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Very hot, could you give us an idea of what he saw while you was changing? Was you wearing some sexy bra/panties that made it more interesting to see you? Are you hairy or shaved?

Now you could point the attention on lingerie, ask for his opinion about your lingerie: if he thinks you should wear it or not, if he finds it too ordinary and thinks you should buy something more sexy, and, if yes, if he can help you choosing what to buy. Now it's warm, so probably the choice would be towards something small and light, but you could also choose something to have ready when it will be a little colder (to help the temperature increase ).

Another interesting field of exploration could be swimswear: are you near to the see or are there pools or places where sunbath that could make of interest the topic "swimswear"?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk