Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-19-2010, 04:23 AM   #106
romeo_sierra

Google them. I'm sure the UK has drug stores, they should sell them.
You also forgot to post a dare.

Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Scat, Illegal, Long Time Periods, i.e 3+ days.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
romeo_sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:29 PM   #107
Chargy73

Ok you are to put some flour inthem and then pee in them and roll around
Chargy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:20 AM   #108
diced

pee a diaper until it starts to leak. set it in the freezer overnight. the next morning put it on and head out for the day. pee it at least once more before removing

Softer Limits: Poo, very public (not illegal) cum, family

Harder Limits: illegal, gay, extreme pain, long
diced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #109
romeo_sierra

Find the most infantile outfit of the opposite sex, including a well-padded diaper, 2 or 3 if you wish and put it on, Make sure that your diaper is very visible.
Spend the next 3 hours outdoors dressed like this, in a location of your choice, make sure to pack a diaper bag, with a bottle of a liquid of your choice and a jar of baby food which you are to eat while you enjoy the outdoors.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:40 AM   #110
diced

wear 3 diapers, a school girl outfit and head to the mall. sit down on a bench in the middle of the mall, with your legs spread and poop. Go to the food court and get a highly caffeinated beverage which you will drink and refill and drink. Roll a die (probably before you go)
1 try to find someone who will change your diaper (ask at least 5 people)
2 sit down and cry really loud in the center of a walkway
3 pee until you leak
4 try to find someone who will spank you for your accident (ask at least 5 people)
5 go ask security where the nearest family restroom and if they have seen your mommy
6 do two of the above

Old 07-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #111
brassplay

put a diaper on right now. go ahead and then change into a mini skirt and put a bra on. next down a few cups of coffee and watch 4-5 episodes of your favorite tv show. once you have wet the diaper take some upskirt pictures, and then set them as your avatar. Next, head out and check your mail, and do a little dance in the street. when finished poop, then sit for 45 minutes, after that you are done. you might set that as your avatar as well
brassplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #112
diced

no limits?
piss your pants in the middle of the living room... strip naked and clean it up. change into a diaper. leave this diaper on for the next 2 days. should get you some nice diaper rash.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:31 AM   #113
romeo_sierra

Put on a diaper, 2 if you'd like. Next find a pair of pants 3 or 4 sizes too big, almost to the point where they barely stay on you, do not wear a belt. Try to find a small tee shirt, something that stops right at the waist, bonus points if its a pastel color. Now head to you local mall, generally around its busiest time and shop for an hour. During your time at the mall, you cannot touch your pants or even try to prevent them from falling down exposing your diapered state.Once they fall down, shuffle your way to the nearest restroom to pull them back up.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #114
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

Put on 2 diapers and roll 1 die. Times the number by 3 and that is how many hours you must stay diapered

Limits: Permanent, family, friends, pain, cbt

Accepting Dares Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77514

exposed at the mercy for all: www.emlalock.com/#/r/2tnev

Album: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=16793
jman182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:45 AM   #115
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

ok put on a diaper and pour a pint of water and a tin of spagetti (or half a tin depending on the absorbancy of the diapers you have) into the back and front of the diaper, now you have 15 minets to drink 2 litres of water, grab a spoon and get fully dressed and go for a 20 minet jog, if you feel the need to pee before you get back then add 5 mins on your jog you must stop off at a store and buy 2 bottles,tins ect. of baby food (disguisting baby food like brocolli and cauliflower) if possible then buy a pink baby spoon, also reveal your diaper to three peoplein the store, either bye lifting your shirt when getting your money out of your pocket or bending down to stretch or tie your shoe laces, find a bench and chow down on both of your baby food with your spoon, if you cannot finish your baby food then you must eat three spoonfulls of spagetti from the crotch of your diaper using your spoon, now if you can make it home without wetting your self then congradulations because if you do wet your self then its likley that the water and spagetti already in your diaper will cause any other fluids to goosh out and leak all over you and you must then stay in your messy outfit for an hour, have fun

also ive never had a siaper rash before so that could be interesting
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:27 PM   #116
daremenow
getDare Succubus

If you want diaper rash, put on a diaper, wet it at least three times, and leave it on for twelve hours at least. Crap in it for extra fun. For mine, i want mine to be long and drawn out and really privately humiliating(meaning i will know about it but no one else will). Make mine really good please
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:59 AM   #117
romeo_sierra

Here is your dare.

Start off by drinking plenty of water and a laxative or two. Get out a diaper, but before putting it on, cover the entire inside of the diaper with icy hot. Now, diaper yourself up.

The next step is to prep your bathtub. Cover in vegetable oil or baby oil, your choice. Just make sure it is very very slippery. Once your tub is prepped, create a crotch rope tie over your diaper, then tie your self into hog-tie once you get in the tub. Keep your escape mechanism, probably scissors on the end of a long rope and make sure the only way you can get to it is by slowly pulling the rope with your teeth.

The greased up tub should make things very difficult and your full bladder and laxatives, combined with the icy hot covered diaper will only add to it.

Enjoy.

The following user says Thank You to romeo_sierra for this post:
Old 09-15-2010, 07:00 PM   #118
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

Nuclear

First things first, freeze a knife into a block of ice in your freezer, then put on two diapers, a sissy dress, and heels. Eat a big meal with at least 5 glasses of water. Now you are not allowed to use your diaper (or anything else) for both pee and poo for the next 4 hours.
If you were a good boy and kept you diaper dry the whole time then you can reward yourself by using being allowed to use the diaper or toilet if you want, then you may make creamies in your diaper, and you can have as much candy as you want.
If you were a bad boy and used your diaper before you were told to, then give yourself an emema. Put the same diaper on that you used early, go get the block of ice that you made earlier and put it on a towel in the middle of the room and make a bottle of milk loaded with laxatives and put that in the room as welll. Next use rope to tie your wrists to your ankles and be sure that you can't untie yourself without cutting the rope. Now you must wait until the ice melts and you can use the knife to cut the ropes and free yourself. When tied you must also drink all of the bottle of milk. Now enjoy your punishment for the next few hours, its bound to get very stinky.

Likes: pee and poo (but only in diapers), mild humiliation, bondage, punishment
Limits: Full public, pain, family, too long (more than a day)
I have: Unfortunantly only diapers and household supplies so you'll have to be creative
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #119
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Drink alot of water and eat lazatives if you have any. Wait till you almost have to go really bad, and them hogtie yourself in the tub and wait till you use the bathroom. For mine, i have diapers, icy hot. Plastic wrap, condoms, handcuffs, and shaving cream and other house hold stuff. Make mine last a while too. And not just use diape for two days. I want detailed instructions if possible. Pm me if you need to.

Last edited by daremenow; 09-17-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #120
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Can someone please continue this thread and give me my dare? See the post above

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper