Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-26-2015, 09:29 AM   #106
danvince11

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

Halloween costume. I was sleeping with just shorts on last night and my Halloween costume was just my clothes with a Vendetta mask.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?

I honestly think I'd prefer the two hour walk.

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?

Mom most definitely.

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?

A baby.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?

Girls.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

I'd probably go to the doctors

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?

Lap dance

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

Beans

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?

15 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?

A cup.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?

A tail

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?

Airport

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?

Butt plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?

A jungle

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)

A stranger as it was my mother lol

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

My kitchen fridge and let no one in
danvince11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 09:54 AM   #107
ElisabethC7399

Female

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
Halloween wear, slutty nurse. Since my last night's sleep wear was buttplug, nipple clamps and vibe egg
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
2 hour walk, since I live in village.
Dad
Dog, I love to roleplay dog.
Girls, but both is fine
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
Wait, I alread waited with golf balls
Lap dance.
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Onion, I love anal!
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
3 inch. It would probably be more comfort.
A - my master loves small breasts
Tail, I used to have buttplug rabbit tail.
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
Airport
Why not both? But if I had to chose, then plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Undies. I hate bushes.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Last person texted.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Kitchen fridge ( and don't have facebook)
-Dislikes: public, long dares
!-Limits: bestiality (insects are semi fine avalibe ones are bees and ugly, horrible tarantula), permanent, pics, family, scat
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Will send nude for good fantasy you send me. It's up to me to consider wheter it is, or not worth it ^^
ElisabethC7399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:40 PM   #108
rickead

Last nights sleepwear for a whole year (Sport short and t-shirt)
Naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour
dad
like a dog
The only one naked at a party fully of girls
Wait a week until it falls out
lap dance
onion, I didn't like a can of beans.

15 inch penis
for me an A cup for a girl an F cup bra size
fluffy bunny rabbit tail
entrance of a nightclub on the spot
ball gag for 5 hours
wearing the opposite genders undies
Last person texted (a girl)
fridge I think

18/M
Likes: Humiliation, semi public, Bondage, control dares, spanking, clothes control, orgasm control
Limits: anal, pictures/cam
rickead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:59 PM   #109
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

Well, since my sleepwear last night was me being naked, I'll pick the Halloween costume. I wore leather pants, combat boots, a led zeplin shirt, and a black leather belt with studs XD
The stocks for sure! Looks like I didn't have much say in the matter :P
My mom for sure!
A dog... At least I'd be able to function properly lol
Girls for sure! Guys would be weird... at a girls party, that either means I'll get lucky or humiliated lol
I'd rather wait because that'd be a ridiculous turn on...
Lap dance!
Beans for sure!
Oh, this is a hard one... If I'd have the 3 inch, It'd be easier for me to pull off a sissy and have a smaller clit to hide... but if i had 15 inches... I could be the trap with the bigger dick than the men she fucks! I guess I'd have to pick the 15 inches
F cup... boobs... Bigger is always better for a sissy
Fluffy bunny rabbit's tail, I'd be such a cute sissy with it!
Night club... I'd love for a bunch of sexy girls to see me stripped :P
Butt plug for sure! I think that'd be so exciting and thrilling!
Opposite gender's undies... I'd love to see if a girl would take into my fetishes...
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Well, the last person I texted was a group text of 7 of my best friends... So I'm gonna say the next stranger I see
On my fridge... I live alone, so It'd just be a reminder of who I really am and want to be
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 10:17 PM   #110
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) sleepwear and I was naked, why well my Halloween custume was suspenders with clips to force my nipples to be bleeding always and dildo in my arse and pins holding my pussy open and inside out

Naked because I don't want to walk
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Dad

Baby done that for a dare it can be fun
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) I would like it in my arse for week and I hate doctors
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Pole dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) beans

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup I wish mine where bigger
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Tail always tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Nightclub
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Ball gag I don't get plugs
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Undies I love being clean shaven
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) last person I text kallen one of the girls I have a slave
Fridge no one would see it that doesn't already know the answer

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 10:36 PM   #111
Mike2220

sleepwear

2 hour walk unless if its along like a busy road then pillary

mom

baby

girls

removed

lapdance

onion

15 inch

f cup

rabbit tail

airport

butt plug

opposite genders undies

last person i texted

fridge
Mike2220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 01:48 AM   #112
Damion

Definitely a Halloween Costume, cos I was dressed as the 10th Doctor from Doctor Who.

Pillory. I live in South Africa so being a two hours walk from my house could get me abducted or murdered

Mom.

Dog.

Both options sound fun, but i'm gonna go with 'guys'.

Wait for a week.

Lap Dance.

Onion.

3 inch. The 15 inch seems like it'd be impossible to use, wheras the 3 inch could be fun for humiliationy purposes.

A cup.

Fluffy Bunny Rabbit Tail.

Nightclub.

Depends where I am. Out in public i'd pick the butt plug as it's more covert, but on my own i'd take the ball gag.

It's always a jungle down there

Definitely the last person I texted, considering i'm already dating him :P

My kitchen fridge.
kik: TimonBerkowits
PM DARES

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, bukkake, body writing, pics, sph, cuckold, collars/leashes, contests, bets/wagers, underwear, lovense, hypno, abdl, little.

Dislikes: Stress positions, deep throating, tickling, pain, Watersports.

Limits: Family, Face, public, exposure, permanent, scat, Hamtaro, interfering with work/sleep,

I can't touch without permission from my partner.
Damion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 05:36 PM   #113
TheGMan

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Last nights sleepwear
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? In stock, its more kinky
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Dad
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Baby
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)Wait a week
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?Lap Dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)Beans
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?15 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?Fluffy Bunny Tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Strip Club
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt Plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Opposite genders undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)Last person I texted
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Kitchen
TheGMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:05 PM   #114
verybadgirl

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Last Halloween costume (pirate lady) because I sleep naked.

I think I'd pick the pillory because I'd just be forced to give into the humiliation and accept instead of feeling I had to run and hide for 2 hours.

Probably my mom because she would want to talk about it. Dad would just act like he didn't see anything.

Probably a baby, I'm not a dog person.

Girls, because i'm a lesbian identified bisexual.

Wait a week. No copay...

Lap dance so I can get nice and close....

Beans, onions make me puke.

Probably a 3 inch, 15 inches sounds like it would scare too many women away, but if I had 3 inches I wouldn't be intimidating and could impress with my skills.

I do have an F and I couldn't imagine being without them.

Unicorn horn! Can I poop rainbows too?

Probably at the nightclub. It would be more fun there and I'd probably feel really horny from being exposed like that, so I'd be more fun on the dance floor.

Done both and I'd definitely go with the butt plug. 5 hours is nothing with a nicely fitting butt plug, but 5 hours with your mouth stretched widely is definitely painful for the next few days. Maybe my asshole is just sluttier than my mouth.

Hmm. I'd pick the opposite gendered undies. Sexier.

The last person I texted is my ex-girlfriend so I guess I'd pick her.

Kitchen fridge. Fewer people would see it.
PM me:
ANAL WHORE to add another 10 fucks to my nightly asshole punishment
Any humiliating name to add another day onto my sentence of Anal Whore-dom
BIG TITTIES to add another clothespin to my tits for my nightly asshole punshiment

Likes and Limits here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74467
verybadgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:34 PM   #115
footfetishsissy

Default My answers

Last night's sleepwear ( Islept in a polo shirt and black pants)

stocks/pillory

mom

dog

girls

wait

lap dance

beans

15 inch

F

unicorn horn

nightclub

ball gag

opposite gender's undies- i like to wear them

stranger

fridge

likes: humiliation, forced feminization, foot worship, BDSM, degradation, femdom, piss
limits:extreme pain, scat, family
footfetishsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:50 AM   #116
LilMonki

last Halloween costume: Waldo from Where's Waldo
definitely stocks/pillory
My dear, sweet mother
Baby
Girls
As long as it doesn't hurt and there's no health complications, I'll enjoy the week long wait
Lap dance all the way, more contact, more fun
Beans
3 inch. 15 just seems so excessive
A cup, I actually prefer the smaller boobies
UNICORN!
oddly enough, airport
ball gag
Opposite gender undies
Last person I texted. It was my lovely girlfriend and it definitely wouldnt be my first nor last time to give her oral.
Eh, kitchen fridge. My roommate isnt observant enough to notice it there, but my family checks my facebook

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 04:02 PM   #117
Tiwim54

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) I was naked last night sleepwear but I can't remember what was my last Halloween costume. I love to be neked...
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Naked in pillory
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? I prefer act like a dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? I really don't know, I guess girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Wait until it falls
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) After onion
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? rabbit tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Nightclub
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Ball gag
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Opposite gender undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Next strangerI see
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Kitchen fridge
Tiwim54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 04:42 PM   #118
D00M

Halloween wear, i didn't go out so i just wore trousers and a tshirt

Stocks/pillory

Dad

Dog

Girls

Wait a week

Lap dance

Beans

3 inch, i could always get it enlarged, 15 inches is too big

Probably A, i dunno but wouldn't F's hurt your back?

Unicorn horn definitely

Airport

Buttplug

Jungle!

Next stranger i see... The last person i texted was a male friend

Fridge
D00M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 04:44 PM   #119
Xyngra

I would go with what I wore last year and that was a wizard hat and a dress but later I changed into a bikini

I would rather the two hour walk at least I can hide with that

My mom she would say something weird probably

A dog those are adorable

A party of guys they'd just think I'm drunk

I would rather wait it sounds like fun

Lap dance

Onion they made breathe mints for a reason

3 inch big dicks scare me

F cup sounds fun

The tail that would be cute

An airport seems safer

Butt plug

Opposite genders underwear I could explain it better

The next stranger because the last person I texted is a big black guy

Face book I don't use one
Dislikes: public and cameras
My BDSM test results

Last edited by Xyngra; 05-12-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Xyngra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:02 PM   #120
QueenSlut
getDare Devil

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?
My costume. It was a kitty outfit.

Would it be bad if I said I wanted to walk home naked?

Yes.

A baby.

Guys.

I think I'd wait until it fell out.

Lap dance.

Bad breath is better than farting.

Cliche, but 15 inches. Size doesn't matter at all, but I've never had it before (obviously) so it'd be interesting.

Definitely A.

A tail.

Enterance of the night club.

Butt plug. Discreet and you feel slutty when interacting with people and they have no idea.

Opposite geners unerwear.

Last person I texted.

Either is bad. But I guess my Facebook.

I do not own anyone nor will I give you dares.

21 | Female | Submissive

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares

Denied for: 372 days.
Edges: 16/288
*denied since November 24th, 2016*

*I reach message limit often.
*NO KIK.*
QueenSlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk