Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: KinkyAmy’s DAILY Slave Rules (X = # of votes) – Please vote now!
Recite & write daily slave mantra (X/5 sentences) within 1h of waking up 13 3.26%
Chastity belt/no touching/no cumming (except 10 - 10/X orgasms) 63 15.79%
Daily exercise for X mins (max. 1h/day) 22 5.51%
Limit on washing to 30 - X times over the month (min. 5 washes) 29 7.27%
Study X pages per day and/or work for X mins per day 9 2.26%
Cannot use the toilet to piss at home, and must save all piss up to X litres 62 15.54%
Naked with collar for X hours per day 46 11.53%
Eat all meals from a bowl on the floor (no hands or cutlery), plus X meals directly from body 46 11.53%
Flash pussy/tits/ass in communal stairwell/hallway/balcony for 10X seconds 85 21.30%
Slap face, tits and pussy combined X + n times (n = # of days since thread started) 24 6.02%
Voters: 399. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2021, 07:22 AM   #106
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by master84 View Post
Hello slut and Hello all, I first want to commend this slut on what an extraordinarily well planed out event. I think this will be fun for not only the slut but also us following along on her journey.

I did just want to add one element though the slut has been using this slut in place of I, I pointed out to that this slut should use it in place of her and she. The slut did point out that it does make it a bit more difficult on some aspects to read her writing. But I think that is a small price to pay for the added degradation.

Anyhow Good Luck Slut! Looking forward to how it goes.
Thank you Sir. The slut will of course refer to itself as “it” should that be the preferred designation among the Sirs? The slut is an object so cannot have any personal prounouns…

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel990 View Post
You see with the way the slut has been acting I think she is secretly hoping she would have to do all of them, that she wants to degrade herself as much as possible for our pleasure, and that it will bring her great pleasure to do so as well.
Thank you Sir. The slut is definitely excited and intrigued, but there is a genuine fear for some of the trickier dares. And in particular the punishments…! Hopefully the slut will behave well and finish all of the dares in time…

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband View Post
That has been post #100

Congratulations!
Thank you Sir! The slut did not expect that to happen so fast… along with the additional votes granted as per its previous post, a new wildcard dare is unlocked so please submit your ideas. The max level for the wildcard dares is now VERY HARD in line with the current vote counts.

Quote:
Just one addition to the quote, the slut has extended the timer on this until Wednesday next week, as a gesture of gratitude for all of us staying with her and still helping her, even though she had to push back the start of her month of regret.

So far we've been able to reach the following conditions for additional votes to be added:

We have over 2500 views, but less then 3000 meaning the slut will have to add additional 8 votes to her total.

So far the thread is at the top, so that would be an extra 10 votes added, let's try and keep it that way during these few days until Wednesday and make sure the slut has to add at least some votes to the total count because of it.

And the post just before mine makes it exactly 100 replies meaning an additional 5 votes.

Also hopefully the sluts PM inbox should be full by now, if not keep sending her those messages fo the extra 20 votes, again we have until Wednesday.

We are also extremely close to 200 votes which would make the slut add another 15 votes and ensure she has to do even the extreme dares, we only need 9 more, so keep promoting the thread and getting more people to vote, but I believe we'll be able to reach this by Wednesday no problem.
Thank you Sir. The slut expected maybe one or two of the conditions to be met (but worth it for all the attention this whore loves)… but did not expect all to be met! View count is almost 3000 already and the sluts PM inbox is 91% full… it doesn’t help that it replies to all the messages which also clogs up the sent folder!!

It looks like the conditions could even be met by the original deadline of this evening?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
For extra fun we need 25 on each

Recite & write daily slave mantra (X/5 sentences) within 1h of waking up 21 Votes Needed

Daily exercise for X mins (max. 1h/day) 16 votes Needed

Limit on washing to 30 - X times over the month (min. 5 washes) 10 Votes Needed

Study X pages per day and/or work for X mins per day 22 votes needed

Naked with collar for X hours per day 2 votes needed

Slap face, tits and pussy combined X + n times (n = # of days since thread started) 13 votes needed
Thank you Sir. The slut feels this is impossible by next Wednesday, even for the amazing GetDare community!

—————-

P.S. As it looks like 250+ votes could be reached before 1st Jan, please share any new dare ideas for the next tier: EXTREME+ !!
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 09:13 AM   #107
axel990

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post

Thank you Sir. The slut is definitely excited and intrigued, but there is a genuine fear for some of the trickier dares. And in particular the punishments…! Hopefully the slut will behave well and finish all of the dares in time…
Well I hope the slut will be good and not earn too many punishments, besides the ones for veto days ofc, but I also hope it does earn at least a few more besides that, because there's a lot of them that will be really interesting to listen to slut report in detail how she did them

Quote:
Thank you Sir! The slut did not expect that to happen so fast… along with the additional votes granted as per its previous post, a new wildcard dare is unlocked so please submit your ideas. The max level for the wildcard dares is now VERY HARD in line with the current vote counts.
Oh well then we'll have to think of something for this won't we slut, something nice and devious to put our slut in her place.

Quote:

It looks like the conditions could even be met by the original deadline of this evening?!
Yes it sure does doesn't it, and by Wednesday it most certainly will.

Quote:
It doesn’t help that it replies to all the messages which also clogs up the sent folder!!
Well slut even though it doesn't help that you reply it is necessary that you do, because a good slut never ignores a master or mistress when they take their time to message it.

Quote:
P.S. As it looks like 250+ votes could be reached before 1st Jan, please share any new dare ideas for the next tier: EXTREME+ !!
Oh it definitely will slut, and I'm sure the fine people of getDare will have some very good ideas for those extreme+ dares .
axel990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 11:13 AM   #108
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Hello everyone,

I'm just trying to remind you that you should read before voting. Voting in chastity won't do anything to our slut, it already lost it's ability to cum.
The same applies for being naked and collared, there's only 24h in a day so it cannot stay 25h naked per day.

Vote in the No Washing Option as it's the most degrading one and the one the slut is more worried about.
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 03:14 PM   #109
axel990

Exactly people, let's get some more votes for the No Washing option if possible, to make our slut as dirty as we can (or make her take more punishments for veto days to shower )
Old 12-10-2021, 09:41 PM   #110
SecretSubHusband
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to SecretSubHusband

As level 4 user this will count now as 2hours.
Ahh - that's fun.

Current status
unowned, horny slut

Blogs
Likes, limits, punishments
Permanent rules
Toys & Clothes
SecretSubHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 09:57 PM   #111
SecretSubHusband
getDare Sweetheart

And as requested by you the 2nd allowed post will contain the dare you worked out with me together.

Special thanks to all your suggestions to make it more extreme - my my my I am still shocked, but you even begged me to post it here in public:

DDE - Disgusting Dinner Extreme

The slut wants to mix a canned fish in tomato sauce, marshmallows, and a pack of grinded parmesan cheese into a bowl and make it warm.
That disgusting smelly mess will be its stomach filling before the slut practices deepthroating and throws up everything into the bowl.

That not being hard enough that slut begged to hold a piss enema for as long as she will deepthroat her mouth. Releasing once finished everything into the same bowl.
Any poop contents should be filtered out by a mesh.

The slut will then mix the entire bowl content by its grinder and swollow it. Whatever comes up will be re grinded and swollowed again until the bowl is empty.

If the slut fails to empty that bowl this slut will agreed to do 2 other extreme dares. One as a compensation and one as a punishment for failing this one.

Current status
unowned, horny slut

Blogs
Likes, limits, punishments
Permanent rules
Toys & Clothes
Old 12-10-2021, 11:00 PM   #112
axel990

Good morning slut, and my oh my is this an extreme one or what, good job helping make it even more extreme.

As a reward you can have an extra 2 hours of plugged time, as a level 4+ member 😉.
Old 12-11-2021, 01:18 AM   #113
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

A good morning indeed! 2hrs plug time from me as well and a question: what is your plan in terms of reporting ones you are performing all these dares? Here? or on a dedicated thread? or a blog?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 01:52 AM   #114
Ch4rl13

Thank you for sharing the list of dares. It's certainly sparked off a few ideas and I can't wait to see how things develop. I voted so is it a question of sitting back and seeing how things go?
Old 12-11-2021, 02:36 AM   #115
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm just trying to remind you that you should read before voting. Voting in chastity won't do anything to our slut, it already lost it's ability to cum.
The same applies for being naked and collared, there's only 24h in a day so it cannot stay 25h naked per day.

Vote in the No Washing Option as it's the most degrading one and the one the slut is more worried about.
Thank you Sir it seems your post encouraged at least one extra vote for that rule..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband View Post
And as requested by you the 2nd allowed post will contain the dare you worked out with me together.

Special thanks to all your suggestions to make it more extreme - my my my I am still shocked, but you even begged me to post it here in public:

DDE - Disgusting Dinner Extreme

The slut wants to mix a canned fish in tomato sauce, marshmallows, and a pack of grinded parmesan cheese into a bowl and make it warm.
That disgusting smelly mess will be its stomach filling before the slut practices deepthroating and throws up everything into the bowl.

That not being hard enough that slut begged to hold a piss enema for as long as she will deepthroat her mouth. Releasing once finished everything into the same bowl.
Any poop contents should be filtered out by a mesh.

The slut will then mix the entire bowl content by its grinder and swollow it. Whatever comes up will be re grinded and swollowed again until the bowl is empty.

If the slut fails to empty that bowl this slut will agreed to do 2 other extreme dares. One as a compensation and one as a punishment for failing this one.
Thank you Sir… this is very extreme (with some even more challenging surprises we didn’t discuss, like making it warm and needing to keep it down to pass!!)… if the masters agree it may be a good addition to the new Tier EXTREME+ dares, for 250+ votes… the slut would not be looking forward to this at all!!!

Although please note that, unless the masters provide an exception to the rules, failing a dare will incur only one random punishment from the pre defined list on the sluts blog. Don’t worry, the slut will have sufficient extreme dares to do!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
A good morning indeed! 2hrs plug time from me as well and a question: what is your plan in terms of reporting ones you are performing all these dares? Here? or on a dedicated thread? or a blog?
Good morning Sir. Thank you Sir.

The slut was thinking to post reports on the blog under each dare once completed, to avoid clogging up the thread. Maybe every few days it can post a summary here with a link to the blog? Does that work Sir?

Or would the masters prefer posts directly on the thread instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch4rl13 View Post
Thank you for sharing the list of dares. It's certainly sparked off a few ideas and I can't wait to see how things develop. I voted so is it a question of sitting back and seeing how things go?
Thank you Sir. Yes Sir, the slut is due to start its month of regret next Thursday (assuming no more complications with its BFs flight!) so the rules will start then and it will gradually work through all the unlocked dares on its blog over the month..

a worthless slut (formerly "Amy") / F UK

LOVES: pain, spanking, bondage, discrete public, humiliation, ass stretching, slave training

Dislikes: piss, figging, vomit, sensory dep, nettles, piss denial/drinking, chastity :3

Limits: pics/vids, scat, unsafe, social suicide

Please insult/degrade this slut in your replies/PMs

View the slut's latest DARE CHALLENGE (Jun-Jul 2024)!!

CURRENT POINTS: 2037
Old 12-11-2021, 03:15 AM   #116
SecretSubHusband
getDare Sweetheart

Adding another 2 hours as level 5 contributor.
Abd 250 votes aren't that far away... I would worry...
Old 12-11-2021, 07:26 AM   #117
axel990

Oh don't worry she's not worried, the slut may be dreading a bit but it is certainly more excited then anything.

The dare posted above is perfect for extreme+ as far as I'm concerned.

Btw slut I was thinking about implementing a rule for the extreme+ dares that would say for each failed extreme+ dare earns you two punishments, not just one, just to givr you a bit of extra incentive to try your hardest 😉.
Old 12-11-2021, 07:28 AM   #118
axel990

Oh and I agree, I think posting reports in a blog would be the best way, but of course the slut will update the thread as well from time to time just to remind the people about it's humiliation.
Old 12-11-2021, 12:04 PM   #119
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Oh don't worry she's not worried, the slut may be dreading a bit but it is certainly more excited then anything.

The dare posted above is perfect for extreme+ as far as I'm concerned.

Btw slut I was thinking about implementing a rule for the extreme+ dares that would say for each failed extreme+ dare earns you two punishments, not just one, just to givr you a bit of extra incentive to try your hardest 😉.
Thank you Sir wow 2 punishments for EXTREME+ … that sounds harsh but fair to make sure the slut doesn’t forfeit. Particularly as many of the EXTREME+ dares could be harder than one punishment!!

Please keep any further EXTREME+ dare ideas coming as it looks like that tier could be reached soon… the sluts inbox is currently at 99% capacity

Quote:
Oh and I agree, I think posting reports in a blog would be the best way, but of course the slut will update the thread as well from time to time just to remind the people about it's humiliation.
Thank you Sir. The slut will start the blog (plus maybe a tracker for other things) when it starts the month of regret (likely next Thursday 16th)
Old 12-11-2021, 12:12 PM   #120
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Exactly, it looks like a good system, but only if there are very regular updates (links to the blog). As there are not that many comments on blogs, it is important to keep the tread a bit alive...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, humiliation, pain, public, slave