Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #106
mordeth
Distinguished Member

Since its soon christmas you should dress up as a slutty little elf, that means darkgreen short dress with white hem, green santahat and green,red stockings and green heels.
Also you should tie a mistletoe above your clit since you have to be kissed when you are under one.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #107
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordeth View Post
Since its soon christmas you should dress up as a slutty little elf, that means darkgreen short dress with white hem, green santahat and green,red stockings and green heels.
Also you should tie a mistletoe above your clit since you have to be kissed when you are under one.
When/where should I do this? Also, I do not own any green heels, but I do have a pair of red suede wedge platforms. May I switch to those shoes?

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:45 PM   #108
mordeth
Distinguished Member

Yes you may switch to them, you should start be dressed like that from the weekend and till christmas ends if possible.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:46 PM   #109
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordeth View Post
Yes you may switch to them, you should start be dressed like that from the weekend and till christmas ends if possible.
Ok, I will try. I am visiting my family Christmas eve/day, and I am not comfortable wearing slutty things around them. They don't know about my sluttiness or that I'm a lesbian, and I intend to keep it that way.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 12-18-2012, 04:11 PM   #110
masterking888

Send a message via Yahoo to masterking888

Go find a 7/11 and get a 2lb peppermint stick. Insert it into your ass after an enema.

Have Regina to walk with you to a local park, wearing only uggs, to rest your feet, a collar, a leash, a long coat, and heavy mascara, can't spell.

Let her drag you to a local park by the leash, find a secluded location, and let her play with you.

Use the peppermint like a dildo, ram your ass, and submit yourself to her control. Cum only if she lets you. Release enema when she lets you.

When done do not clean yourself up until you get to your front door, eat out of Regina, make her cum, and step inside. You may wear your coat.

Note for Regina, no mercy.
masterking888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #111
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterking888 View Post
Go find a 7/11 and get a 2lb peppermint stick. Insert it into your ass after an enema.

Have Regina to walk with you to a local park, wearing only uggs, to rest your feet, a collar, a leash, a long coat, and heavy mascara, can't spell.

Let her drag you to a local park by the leash, find a secluded location, and let her play with you.

Use the peppermint like a dildo, ram your ass, and submit yourself to her control. Cum only if she lets you. Release enema when she lets you.

When done do not clean yourself up until you get to your front door, eat out of Regina, make her cum, and step inside. You may wear your coat.

Regina? Do you mean Reagen?

Old 12-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #112
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterking888 View Post

Also, I'm not quite comfortable with doing big sexual things on Reagen's front porch. Is there alternative? I will accept a punishment for not being willing to eat her out in front of her house.

Old 12-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #113
masterking888

Oops. My b. yeah Reagan. Sorry. Was paying attention. Congrats for the both of you.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:23 PM   #114
masterking888

Forced orgasm: have a vibrator taped in cunt for rest of the day on max. Cum as much as you like until the battery dies.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #115
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

So, just to be clear, Reagen is bi? And you're lesbian with some tolerance for male attention?

What does her back porch/yard look like?

Reagen doesn't have to actively be your mistress all the time, but you should still act like her sub around the house.

I liked the locked heels dare so much, how about a new rule for when you're at home...
You must either be wearing heels if fully dressed, walking on tip toes if undressed, or crawling on all fours to rest your feet (can be done any time, feel free to crawl all the time if it suits you).

Whenever you guys eat dinner at home together, she sits normally, and you kneel next to her, hands cuffed behind you, and let her feed you.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #116
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
So, just to be clear, Reagen is bi? And you're lesbian with some tolerance for male attention?

What does her back porch/yard look like?

Reagen doesn't have to actively be your mistress all the time, but you should still act like her sub around the house.

I liked the locked heels dare so much, how about a new rule for when you're at home...
You must either be wearing heels if fully dressed, walking on tip toes if undressed, or crawling on all fours to rest your feet (can be done any time, feel free to crawl all the time if it suits you).

Whenever you guys eat dinner at home together, she sits normally, and you kneel next to her, hands cuffed behind you, and let her feed you.
Reagen is bi, yes. Prior to a week ago, we were both completely in the closet, she had had a couple boyfriends. She told me that she was bi last when we were getting lunch together. This made me very happy, as I was (and still am, obviously) attracted to her, but I didn't want to creep her out by telling her that I was gay. So I just said that it didn't bother me and I sill loved her, etc. Then when she walked in on me doing a dare a couple days ago (most of the story is detailed in a previous post) I told her I was gay, and we decided to start dating.

As for wearing heels all the time when I'm awake in the house, I like it, but may I take the rest of the week (or until my feet stop being so sore) off to rest my feet? After that I'd be more than happy to follow those rules.

Old 12-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #117
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
As for wearing heels all the time when I'm awake in the house, I like it, but may I take the rest of the week (or until my feet stop being so sore) off to rest my feet? After that I'd be more than happy to follow those rules.
I'll leave that final decision up to Reagen, as she can better judge just how much agony you're in... but as a wise man said earlier in this thread, if they're sore, that's just more time you can spend on your knees... and as that is an option in the new rule, I would prefer you just did that while your feet recuperate. Nothing sexier to me than a girl crawling around the house, anyway.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #118
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
I'll leave that final decision up to Reagen, as she can better judge just how much agony you're in... but as a wise man said earlier in this thread, if they're sore, that's just more time you can spend on your knees... and as that is an option in the new rule, I would prefer you just did that while your feet recuperate. Nothing sexier to me than a girl crawling around the house, anyway.
Reagen here. I'm going to let her delay the heels rule for a week. I love it as much as you do, but she needs to be able to move things from her apartment to my house as efficiently as possible. She will be wearing sexy flat or low-heeled leather boots, though.

Old 12-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #119
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Ah, moving in... yes, that is a good point. You have proven yourself a sensible Mistress for our little slut.

It does seem there should be a trade-off, though, doesn't it? Perhaps no panties this week? Or, as incentive to speed the recovery, no cumming allowed until the rule takes effect?
Old 12-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #120
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

ok dose this mean the two of you will be DOM and sub?

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut