Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2021, 10:08 PM   #106
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@X3non101 thank you for the kind comments. I am in a LOT of pain right now, ahaha... I've completed round 1 and round 2 and started on round 3.... Almost done. I have a full report to write when all done with everything.
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:29 PM   #107
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

All snaps and twists and mod from the game are done. I am going to post a full report in the am and complete the remaining snaps from rolls. I'm falling asleep now. Thank you ����
Old 03-04-2021, 10:33 PM   #108
X3non101

good night painslut, I hope ur ready to reach 2k tomorrow
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:45 PM   #109
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@X3non101
Hahaha... At the moment I want to cry... Eeekkkk... We will see what tomorrow holds in the a.m.
Goodnight!
Old 03-04-2021, 11:46 PM   #110
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
@X3non101
...But as mentioned earlier, I am open to other challenges once these are done.
Can't compete with Kai's game so I will not even try :-) but i would like to add a "rule" while you continue to play. Whenever you are writing reports or responding to posts, place 1 clothes pin on each nipple. Every minute while you are writing / reporting, pull the pin off (without opening it of course) and place it back on at a 90 degree angle. Same goes for every post you make (pin on / pin off / pin on...). If for some reason your report takes a LONG time, take a break of pins on/off after 35 minutes; wait 5 minutes and then start again.

Quote:
... And to be honest the pain isn't the worst part. It's the mind fuck of letting the band go each time that really gets to me... Ugh...
Suggestion when releasing snaps: once you are holding the rubber band back, hold it back for 2 full seconds while looking at both your nipple and the band and then keep your eyes open and watch while the band strikes. For every time you look away or close your eyes for the snap, repeat it (or if you are really a pain slut, add one penalty snap as well!)

Let me know if these are acceptable...or if you have any questions. Enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 01:12 AM   #111
X3non101

@painmeplease I just thought of a fun challenge for u to do on saterday, when ur finally allowed to cum once again.

on the final day of this excruciating challenge, when you lay down to have ur first orgasm since this started, I want you to attach clothespins to your pussy lips, 4 on each side, grab two pieces of string, attach each one to the up most clothespins, and link them through their respective row, then tie the other end of them to ur big toes. Make sure to keep ur legs bent so that while u lay down, you foot is flat on the floor. start to touch yourself, however you please. Once you get close, set a timer for 15 minutes, you are not allowed to stop, and not allowed to cum until those 15 minutes are up. Once those 15 minutes are up, extend both legs forward, ripping off all the clothespins at once as soon as u reach ur climax

oh, and if you cum before those 15 minutes are up. you must rip off the clothespins immediately, then, in the name of this challenge, snap a rubber band 80 times hard on ur clit as punishment for not having proper orgasm control
Old 03-05-2021, 04:16 AM   #112
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@painslutjoe Thanks for jumping in with your evil ideas. My nipples truly hate me at the moment... No recoveey time with all these posts, games, and adjustments.
I will start to implement the clothespeg on each nipple while writing my reports. They don't usually take me that long so I think it's okay on the timeframe.

As for the snapping suggestion, I believe I should definitely get to this point, where I can watch and give adequate pullback. However, not that long ago I wouldn't use the band at all so I don't want to start punishing myself further at the moment. But this will definitely be kept in mind for the future. Thank you for being so evil. ��
The following user says Thank You to Painmeplease for this post:
Old 03-05-2021, 04:28 AM   #113
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@X3non101 Thank you for believing and being positive that I will succeed by Saturday at earning touchy touch time. When I negotiated the game terms to earn it, @kaiman asked what should we do if I can't complete by Sunday evening... I feel that may have been implying there is more in store for my sad, sore nipples than what they have already endured...

Back to your original post though... I will give this a try... Eeekkk... So truth be told, I'm not able to reach my clit with both hands at once to be able to deliver snaps. If you have other ideas, I'm all ears. The other parts of this challenge while difficult to stay at edge for 15 minutes seem straightforward.
Thank you for being evil ��
Old 03-05-2021, 06:55 AM   #114
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Default Snap Results from Kaiman's game

Good morning kinky people. I am back with my report on all these max snaps and everything else that was mixed in from last night. I was up pretty late administering all these things and I am definitely paying for it this morning... eekkk

I have completed everything in the order it was received including the rolls from post replies and then game results and more post replies.

I started off the night with the 113 varied snaps from rolls. I must be completely honest, after the first 5 minute mod suction cup time during my game with Kaiman my nipples were already mad and angry and these snaps hurt so much more after the suction cups... I was not expecting this at all... Nonetheless, I completed these snaps and contemplated my life choices before starting the game results. hahaha I decided to save the edges from these rolls until a later time.

From round 1 I started with 50 max snaps to my bare naked nipple.... OUCH! I even resorted to messaging here again to ask for a lesser sentence, but no was my answer. I had to power through and not pussy out. After all this was just the beginning of a very long Painful! night. I had to break the snaps into 10s to manage not murdering one nipple at a time. It took me over 30 minutes to complete this first round of 50 snaps. Deep breathing between each snap and the release of the band was the absolute worst part EVER...
Once the snaps were done I pulled out the binder clips and applied to my swollen red and sore nipples. This time I had to twist 25 times for each nipple. Surprisingly, this is SO painful. I believe it is because my nipples were swollen from the snaps and then the tissue is being squeezed. No matter the case, the clamps hurt like HELL..... ughhhh this is only the first round. I already felt like crying I was in pain so much and I don't really cry very often so this meant something to me...

Round 2 was off to more snaps, 60 to be exact..... HELP! I started again with the sets of 10s and really felt like I could do it until about number 10 in this set. There always seems to be one snap out of the bunch that tries to stick out over the others and really fucking hurt... This was number 10 this round and I took a couple minutes break for two reasons. One, I wanted to tap out already, and Two, I had to grab a towel because I was so wet my sheets got wet during this time...and by my sheets I mean the sheets I am using at my parent's house.... Oops...
After much time and deep breathing I managed to get through these next 60 max snaps and on to more binder clamp time... All I could think when I put the clamps on was FUCK MY LIFE! I don't know why I ever agreed to this, ahahahahahaha
At this point, my deep breathing and breathe control is so good I should be a yoga instructor, hahahahahahahahahahahah lmao (sometimes I think I'm a comedian)
round 2 meant 30 twist of the binder clamps. I can't make this up, the clamps hurt more than I ever thought possible. I think I was breathing faster during the clamp time than any other time during the game.
Once the twists were done I had additional snaps from mods of this round to complete. 20 to be exact.
I had pandora playing during this time and I just started singing while I was breathing and going for it all the way. 10 down and then 10 more... my nipples have never been in so much pain EVER! I literally wanted to quit at this point. Only I didn't know how much worse it was going to get....

Round 3 was by far the absolute worst.... at this point my nipples already feel like the hated stepchild and I just keep beating on them for no reason and it truly feels like I am going to rip right through my nipple with each snap.
This round started off with 1 minute of ice to the nipple. I had really looked forward to this part as I imagined it would be a little refreshing at least. I was SO VERY WRONG..... OMFG the ice burned like hell. You know that feeling when something is so cold that it feels extremely hot. That is how my nipple was at this very moment. And how is 1 minute such a long period of time.... FUCK MY LIFE... let's just say I was very happy when the minute was over although next might possibly be the worst of the entire game. I put my ice away and pulled out the toothpaste. I actually really hate toothpaste in general but this was unpleasant to be conservative. I coated each nipple with toothpaste and set the 5 minute timer. At first I didn't feel much, but after about 1 minute maybe 1.5 minutes; my nipples were on fire. I mean full California wildfire burning... I was trying to keep my mind pre-occupied during this time so I could make it through. I may have tapped out if not.
The 5 minutes was finally up. I thought the one minute was long, 5 minutes seemed like and eternity.
I removed the toothpaste with a paper towel I used to keep most of the melting ice cube controlled and not get everywhere, so that was cold, but I was just glad to take off the toothpaste honestly.
Next I applied the larger suction cups for 5 minutes with 5 pumps. I had told myself throghout this whole game that I was reaching max pain level and on the verge of tap out, but when I say I gasped for air and relief the instant the cups were on... this was SOOOOOOOOOOO painful... I truly didn't know if I was going to make it 5 minutes. I could feel the cup pulling at my swollen, red, puffy, so very sore nipple and with each second the pull got stronger... I tried distracting myself by responding to some messages and focusing on my deep breathing. I managed to make the 5 minutes and removed the cups from my swollen, very swollen nipples. They were actually pulled so far into the cup that I had to pull the cup off. Otherwise, it would have just stayed that way on my nipple forever.
Another round of 60 max snaps for round 3 danger zone 1 and my nipples were SO swollen I didn't know how this round of snaps would go... I started with the sets of 10s again and I only managed to get through about 4 or 5 of them before my eyes were watering and I became very hot... like I needed to go outside and/or take a break. At this very moment, I truly considered tapping out or waiting until morning to complete these snaps. However, I still have more snaps to complete so waiting until morning doesn't help at all..... ughhhhhh... I am pretty sure by this point I was truly trying to talk myself up and keep me going, because I really wanted to quit....
I took approx. 15 minute break and came back to the challenge and knew that I needed to just push through no matter how many tears, deep breathes, etc it took. This round definitely took the most time. I gasped after each and every single snap. Each snap this round made me second guess why I started this thread to begin with, but then realizing my pussy was dripping on the towel even though my nipples were screaming for mercy...
I resumed snaps and completed 10 at a time until completing the 60 excruciatingly painful snaps on my destroyed nipples...
I really was just so over the whole situation at this point and really contemplated saving the remaining twists and snaps for the morning. I was writhing in pain...
I sat there for maybe 10 minutes trying to let my nipples cool down and I went for it. I grabbed the binder clamps once again and applied to my extremely sore and puffy nipples and this hurt SO much..... ughhhh... 30 twists this time and I was so close to being done.
I feel as though I got off pretty easy on this next mod which was to apply clothespegs when not snapping but the only thing left in the game was 10 max snaps for the last mod. I really had to make the last 10 count and make sure that I couldn't sleep off this pain and torture. I had to break between each snap for approx. 20-30 seconds.... My nipples are ruined and in so much pain.... ughhh...
Once I was done I felt quite accomplished, yet I know there is much much more to go... Eeeekkkk..... when will it end? When will I finally complete enough to have my touchy touch time? I slept with my dripping pussy and even had to change underwear because they were wet... I hope the next rounds I complete have a little more mercy on me... *crossed fingers*
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Old 03-05-2021, 07:23 AM   #115
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Against my nipples wants, I completed the remaining snaps from rolls as follows:

@X3non101 - 17 normal clothes on
@kaiman - 9 hard no clothes
@X3non101 - 10 max clothes on
@kaiman - 2 hard clothes on
Added edges for each post

Stat are as follows:
Each Nipple = 724
Total Snaps = 1,448
Edges = 17

I absolutely HATE the edges... it is so frustrating and just as torturous as the snaps... Although my nipples may disagree. They are extra and extremely sore and painful to touch or even wear clothes on... ughhh... I have much more to do and snaps are inevitable... I am telling myself I can do this, but OMFG... not sure if I actually can...

Thank you all for the torture and for being so evil!
Old 03-05-2021, 09:41 AM   #116
X3non101

Quote:
@X3non101 Thank you for believing and being positive that I will succeed by Saturday at earning touchy touch time. When I negotiated the game terms to earn it, @kaiman asked what should we do if I can't complete by Sunday evening... I feel that may have been implying there is more in store for my sad, sore nipples than what they have already endured...

Back to your original post though... I will give this a try... Eeekkk... So truth be told, I'm not able to reach my clit with both hands at once to be able to deliver snaps. If you have other ideas, I'm all ears. The other parts of this challenge while difficult to stay at edge for 15 minutes seem straightforward.
Thank you for being evil ��
ok, since you can't snap your pussy, here's what I want you to do instead if u fail.

Hold a metal spoon over a candle, if u don't have one of these, you can substitute it for another source of heat (like a lighter). Hold it there until it's almost too hot touch comfortably, take it off, and press it against ur pussy, and hold it there for a minimum of 15 seconds, but I want you to go as far up to a minute as you can. If you fail to hold it there for 15 seconds, you must hold it over the fire again and repeat.

I want you to repeat this 3 times, and on the third time, I want you to press it against your clit
Old 03-05-2021, 09:46 AM   #117
X3non101

Quote:
Good morning kinky people. I am back with my report on all these max snaps and everything else that was mixed in from last night. I was up pretty late administering all these things and I am definitely paying for it this morning... eekkk

I have completed everything in the order it was received including the rolls from post replies and then game results and more post replies.

I started off the night with the 113 varied snaps from rolls. I must be completely honest, after the first 5 minute mod suction cup time during my game with Kaiman my nipples were already mad and angry and these snaps hurt so much more after the suction cups... I was not expecting this at all... Nonetheless, I completed these snaps and contemplated my life choices before starting the game results. hahaha I decided to save the edges from these rolls until a later time.

From round 1 I started with 50 max snaps to my bare naked nipple.... OUCH! I even resorted to messaging here again to ask for a lesser sentence, but no was my answer. I had to power through and not pussy out. After all this was just the beginning of a very long Painful! night. I had to break the snaps into 10s to manage not murdering one nipple at a time. It took me over 30 minutes to complete this first round of 50 snaps. Deep breathing between each snap and the release of the band was the absolute worst part EVER...
Once the snaps were done I pulled out the binder clips and applied to my swollen red and sore nipples. This time I had to twist 25 times for each nipple. Surprisingly, this is SO painful. I believe it is because my nipples were swollen from the snaps and then the tissue is being squeezed. No matter the case, the clamps hurt like HELL..... ughhhh this is only the first round. I already felt like crying I was in pain so much and I don't really cry very often so this meant something to me...

Round 2 was off to more snaps, 60 to be exact..... HELP! I started again with the sets of 10s and really felt like I could do it until about number 10 in this set. There always seems to be one snap out of the bunch that tries to stick out over the others and really fucking hurt... This was number 10 this round and I took a couple minutes break for two reasons. One, I wanted to tap out already, and Two, I had to grab a towel because I was so wet my sheets got wet during this time...and by my sheets I mean the sheets I am using at my parent's house.... Oops...
After much time and deep breathing I managed to get through these next 60 max snaps and on to more binder clamp time... All I could think when I put the clamps on was FUCK MY LIFE! I don't know why I ever agreed to this, ahahahahahaha
At this point, my deep breathing and breathe control is so good I should be a yoga instructor, hahahahahahahahahahahah lmao (sometimes I think I'm a comedian)
round 2 meant 30 twist of the binder clamps. I can't make this up, the clamps hurt more than I ever thought possible. I think I was breathing faster during the clamp time than any other time during the game.
Once the twists were done I had additional snaps from mods of this round to complete. 20 to be exact.
I had pandora playing during this time and I just started singing while I was breathing and going for it all the way. 10 down and then 10 more... my nipples have never been in so much pain EVER! I literally wanted to quit at this point. Only I didn't know how much worse it was going to get....

Round 3 was by far the absolute worst.... at this point my nipples already feel like the hated stepchild and I just keep beating on them for no reason and it truly feels like I am going to rip right through my nipple with each snap.
This round started off with 1 minute of ice to the nipple. I had really looked forward to this part as I imagined it would be a little refreshing at least. I was SO VERY WRONG..... OMFG the ice burned like hell. You know that feeling when something is so cold that it feels extremely hot. That is how my nipple was at this very moment. And how is 1 minute such a long period of time.... FUCK MY LIFE... let's just say I was very happy when the minute was over although next might possibly be the worst of the entire game. I put my ice away and pulled out the toothpaste. I actually really hate toothpaste in general but this was unpleasant to be conservative. I coated each nipple with toothpaste and set the 5 minute timer. At first I didn't feel much, but after about 1 minute maybe 1.5 minutes; my nipples were on fire. I mean full California wildfire burning... I was trying to keep my mind pre-occupied during this time so I could make it through. I may have tapped out if not.
The 5 minutes was finally up. I thought the one minute was long, 5 minutes seemed like and eternity.
I removed the toothpaste with a paper towel I used to keep most of the melting ice cube controlled and not get everywhere, so that was cold, but I was just glad to take off the toothpaste honestly.
Next I applied the larger suction cups for 5 minutes with 5 pumps. I had told myself throghout this whole game that I was reaching max pain level and on the verge of tap out, but when I say I gasped for air and relief the instant the cups were on... this was SOOOOOOOOOOO painful... I truly didn't know if I was going to make it 5 minutes. I could feel the cup pulling at my swollen, red, puffy, so very sore nipple and with each second the pull got stronger... I tried distracting myself by responding to some messages and focusing on my deep breathing. I managed to make the 5 minutes and removed the cups from my swollen, very swollen nipples. They were actually pulled so far into the cup that I had to pull the cup off. Otherwise, it would have just stayed that way on my nipple forever.
Another round of 60 max snaps for round 3 danger zone 1 and my nipples were SO swollen I didn't know how this round of snaps would go... I started with the sets of 10s again and I only managed to get through about 4 or 5 of them before my eyes were watering and I became very hot... like I needed to go outside and/or take a break. At this very moment, I truly considered tapping out or waiting until morning to complete these snaps. However, I still have more snaps to complete so waiting until morning doesn't help at all..... ughhhhhh... I am pretty sure by this point I was truly trying to talk myself up and keep me going, because I really wanted to quit....
I took approx. 15 minute break and came back to the challenge and knew that I needed to just push through no matter how many tears, deep breathes, etc it took. This round definitely took the most time. I gasped after each and every single snap. Each snap this round made me second guess why I started this thread to begin with, but then realizing my pussy was dripping on the towel even though my nipples were screaming for mercy...
I resumed snaps and completed 10 at a time until completing the 60 excruciatingly painful snaps on my destroyed nipples...
I really was just so over the whole situation at this point and really contemplated saving the remaining twists and snaps for the morning. I was writhing in pain...
I sat there for maybe 10 minutes trying to let my nipples cool down and I went for it. I grabbed the binder clamps once again and applied to my extremely sore and puffy nipples and this hurt SO much..... ughhhh... 30 twists this time and I was so close to being done.
I feel as though I got off pretty easy on this next mod which was to apply clothespegs when not snapping but the only thing left in the game was 10 max snaps for the last mod. I really had to make the last 10 count and make sure that I couldn't sleep off this pain and torture. I had to break between each snap for approx. 20-30 seconds.... My nipples are ruined and in so much pain.... ughhh...
Once I was done I felt quite accomplished, yet I know there is much much more to go... Eeeekkkk..... when will it end? When will I finally complete enough to have my touchy touch time? I slept with my dripping pussy and even had to change underwear because they were wet... I hope the next rounds I complete have a little more mercy on me... *crossed fingers*
Good morning painslut!

Sounds like you had a fun time last night

Don't tap out yet tho! we still got two more days to snap ur nipple relentlessly, you can do it

25 snaps (yikes)
15 (no clothes)
21 (normal pullback)
Old 03-05-2021, 09:52 AM   #118
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@X3non101
You are ruthless.... hahahah... my poor pussy and clit are gonna be on fire... Eeekkkk... hopefully I will get to be able to do this this weekend... I suppose we will see once I complete at least two more rounds of the game from @kaiman and the others he has yet to give me.

As of right now the only stimulation I am allowed is edging which I hate... hate... hate... lol
But I am all caught up on the snaps and edges for now.

Thank you for sharing your evil mind and creative ways of torture.
Old 03-05-2021, 09:54 AM   #119
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3non101 View Post
Good morning painslut!

Sounds like you had a fun time last night

Don't tap out yet tho! we still got two more days to snap ur nipple relentlessly, you can do it

25 snaps (yikes)
15 (no clothes)
21 (normal pullback)
@X3non101
That was definitely lucky first roll... eekkk... my nipples were really enjoying the break they have been having this morning.
I'm not sure what's worse, continuous snaps for an extended time or being super sore and having a break and then going back to it on sore nipples...
Thanks again for your contribution.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:09 AM   #120
X3non101

Quote:
@X3non101
You are ruthless.... hahahah... my poor pussy and clit are gonna be on fire... Eeekkkk... hopefully I will get to be able to do this this weekend... I suppose we will see once I complete at least two more rounds of the game from @kaiman and the others he has yet to give me.

As of right now the only stimulation I am allowed is edging which I hate... hate... hate... lol
But I am all caught up on the snaps and edges for now.

Thank you for sharing your evil mind and creative ways of torture.
haha, I'm afraid being ruthless is my job, if it wasn't for me and kaiman, your nipples would have gotten off quite easily.

and about the only stimulation u getting from edging part, you may already be doing this, but I think it would make it much more torturous if,, outside of the edges you must do, and outside of other direct orders from other doms, you are not allowed direct skin on skin contact with your pussy by any means. I think this will add an element of desperation as your pussy throbs from all of it's continual edging

NOTE: this does not mean you can't touch it with objects, it just can't be your hand that be the one touching

Advertisements
Kink Talk