Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-03-2023, 04:33 AM   #11911
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboyj View Post
Missed this so will have it written on 3 times

@victoria85 2 hours or you must wet a diaper, you may change after 30 minutes
Sorry got this one
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 07:27 AM   #11912
Samor

2 hours to catch

@TheEpicBear124:
Put yourself in a chair wedgie and stay there until you tried to catch 5 different person.

@Starthief:
You will need many socks looking the same. Put on a chastity cage and put the key in one sock that you will mix with the others. Each time you want to check a sock to see if the key is inside, you have to show that you are a GOOD GIRL before.

@Victoria85:
Get naked and put on a chastity, gag, blindfold and handcuffs in the back. You must put a vibrator on high setting against your genital. Stay like that for 5 minutes per hour late. You are not allowed to cum during that time. If you cum before the end of your time, you can stop but you are now stuck in chastity until you posted in Person Above I deserve a Punishment!, received a punishment and completed it.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 07:51 AM   #11913
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samor View Post
2 hours to catch

@TheEpicBear124:
Put yourself in a chair wedgie and stay there until you tried to catch 5 different person.

@Starthief:
You will need many socks looking the same. Put on a chastity cage and put the key in one sock that you will mix with the others. Each time you want to check a sock to see if the key is inside, you have to show that you are a GOOD GIRL before.

@Victoria85:
Get naked and put on a chastity, gag, blindfold and handcuffs in the back. You must put a vibrator on high setting against your genital. Stay like that for 5 minutes per hour late. You are not allowed to cum during that time. If you cum before the end of your time, you can stop but you are now stuck in chastity until you posted in Person Above I deserve a Punishment!, received a punishment and completed it.
Sadly / Gladly caught this one. Still in between feelings if happy that I caught it

Old 10-03-2023, 01:48 PM   #11914
zcatl

I am going to join again for 1 month

@samor: you have 2 hours to catch, for every hour you are late will be a hour you are caged and diaper

@victoria85: you have 2 hours to catch, for every hour you are late will spend 30 minutes plugged

@shadow: you have 2 hours to catch, for every hour you are late will be a hour spent wearing your stuff bra and panties with fingernails and toenails painted

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 02:02 PM   #11915
Samor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcatl View Post
@samor: you have 2 hours to catch, for every hour you are late will be a hour you are caged and diaper
Glad I checked before bed.

limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Old 10-03-2023, 08:14 PM   #11916
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

2 hours for all!

@Victoria85 if you miss I get to pick out a new costume for you to wear for halloween, you will upload a pic as your avatar for a week

@Samor if you miss you must go 48 hours straight as if you were incontinent, any time you feel the slightest need to go let it out, additionally every 30 minutes try to wet.

@Starthief if you miss you must buy a Luna plushie and keep it on your bed & sleep with it for a month. (I want a pic of her on your bed!)

@TheEpicBear124 if you miss you must PM me and tell me what type of punishment you deserve. I will either decide it is acceptable or send you a replacement dare to complete.

@Subboyj if you miss PM me... I have a story dare in mind I would like to write that you can test out

@LucyLou if you miss whenever you need to pee for the next 3 days it must be though your panties. You may only change your panties once a day.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Mare
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 11:12 PM   #11917
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcatl View Post
I am going to join again for 1 month
@victoria85: you have 2 hours to catch, for every hour you are late will spend 30 minutes plugged
Guess I will start a part of the day plugged up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
2 hours for all!

@Victoria85 if you miss I get to pick out a new costume for you to wear for halloween, you will upload a pic as your avatar for a week
Looking forward to see what you come up with.

Old 10-03-2023, 11:15 PM   #11918
Samor

Quote:
@Samor if you miss you must go 48 hours straight as if you were incontinent, any time you feel the slightest need to go let it out, additionally every 30 minutes try to wet.
I am late for that.

2 hours to catch:

@Victoria85:

@Ponies:
Add 10 votes in your Laser and Foal Monitor goals for Loctober.

@zcatl:
Edge 1 time for each hour each hour late. Throw a coin. On head, you are denied and must try again tomorrow with 1 less edge. On tail, you must ruin and try again tommorow with one more edge. Continue that until you ruined 5 times.

Old 10-03-2023, 11:45 PM   #11919
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
I am late for that.

2 hours to catch:

@Victoria85:

@Ponies:

@zcatl:
Edge 1 time for each hour each hour late. Throw a coin. On head, you are denied and must try again tomorrow with 1 less edge. On tail, you must ruin and try again tommorow with one more edge. Continue that until you ruined 5 times.
Sneaky, almost missed this due to posting just after me.

Old 10-04-2023, 12:20 AM   #11920
zcatl

Quote:
I am late for that.

2 hours to catch:

@Victoria85:

@Ponies:

@zcatl:
Caught this, Luckily I woke up and decided to check this thread

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 12:34 AM   #11921
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:
I am late for that.

2 hours to catch:

@Victoria85:

@Ponies:

@zcatl:
Caught this one in time

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting

PM Dares | My Rules
Old 10-04-2023, 01:02 AM   #11922
Sissysugar
getDare Devil

In for 4 hours

@ponies reply in 2 hours or must add 3 to each locktober rule for your post for each hour late.

@victoria must catch in 2 hours or else must practice a makeup tutorial at least once a week. Do so for as many weeks as hours you were late.

Likes: sissification, Anal, femdom, masturbation, hidden Public, humiliation
Dislike: messy, diaper
Limits: full public, friends and family, face pic

Ready to be used

Kik- sissyman44
Sissysugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 02:07 AM   #11923
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
2 hours for all!

@Starthief if you miss you must buy a Luna plushie and keep it on your bed & sleep with it for a month. (I want a pic of her on your bed!)

@TheEpicBear124 if you miss you must PM me and tell me what type of punishment you deserve. I will either decide it is acceptable or send you a replacement dare to complete.

@Subboyj if you miss PM me... I have a story dare in mind I would like to write that you can test out

@LucyLou if you miss whenever you need to pee for the next 3 days it must be though your panties. You may only change your panties once a day.
Missed this, I’ll pm you

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 02:25 AM   #11924
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissysugar View Post
In for 4 hours

@ponies reply in 2 hours or must add 3 to each locktober rule for your post for each hour late.

@victoria must catch in 2 hours or else must practice a makeup tutorial at least once a week. Do so for as many weeks as hours you were late.
Caught this one too

Old 10-04-2023, 02:56 AM   #11925
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissysugar View Post
In for 4 hours

Caught

No more like this please.

PM Dares | My Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk