Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-26-2019, 04:04 PM   #1141
Edgingstut

Hold a coin to the wall with your nose and stand in the corner for 30 minutes, if you drop the coin restart the punishment.

Limits: public, scat, urine, anything illegal, pics

Toys: wooden spoon, toothpaste, cage, collar, rope, duct tape, hitachi wand, clothepins
Edgingstut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Edgingstut for this post:
Old 09-27-2019, 09:55 AM   #1142
FullMoon
Baby Member

Rub yourself until you're hard, then wrap your penis completely in duct tape. Next get a butt plug or if you don't have one a household object like a marker, carrot or anything you can safely use as a plug. You have to sit on it so that the tip goes inside of you (you may use lube). Whenever you get it in all the way or not is up to you but if you don't want it all going in you'll have to squat. Roll a dice times ten, that's how many minutes you have to stay in the corner.

Feel free to be cruel, but nothing unrealistic like staying in the corner for hours.

Limits Public, anything that leaves marks for a long time, pictures that show my face

26/F

My PM Dares
FullMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 10:24 AM   #1143
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Drink 4 full glasses with something different in at least one. Wait until you desperately need to pee or 6 hours have passed (whichever comes first) then spend 18 minutes in the corner. As you asked for cruel you must listen to rainfall sounds for the duration and should pee yourself (if within limits) should you fail to hold when in the corner.

Have fun. PM report welcome / for alterations
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 10:39 AM   #1144
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Wear your bodystocking, cosplay wig and ballgag. Get a plate as well!

Now go into a closet or, if you don't have one that you can fit in, go into the smallest room of your house. Place the plate underneath where you are going to stand. Start a stopwatch and place it behind you where you can't easily reach it. Now quickly stand in the corner with your nose to the wall and your mouth/ballgag placed directly above the plate.

You shall stay this way for 30 minutes. However, of course, you won't know when that 30 minutes is up so you're going to have to try and time it yourself. When you think the 30 minutes is up go to the stopwatch and stop it. If you're more than 1 minute and 30 seconds out either way then you must lick whatever mess dropped onto the plate and stay for another 10 minutes.

Enjoy!

I have no toys/clothes right now so my options are limited but try and make it fun/frustrating. Don't be too mean but don't be easy on me :P

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:12 AM   #1145
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Bumping this thread! I need some corner time

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Old 10-25-2019, 06:53 PM   #1146
Silk1970
Account Banned

roll 2 dice or use random.org to roll virtual dice. Multiply your score by 2 to get the length of your corner time, which you will serve naked, holding a coin to the wall with your nose.

Use online stopwatch to record how long the cornertime is taking. When you think the time is up, you can come out. For every minute that your guess was off by, you will handwrite 10 times "I am bad at estimating time in cornertime."
Silk1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 07:00 PM   #1147
Scarlett Teacher

Naked with coin on your nose against the wall.

the timing will be 2 minutes x 2 die rolls.

if you fail to notice this dare today then the time will be 5 minutes x 2 die rolls.

Hi i am about to start a Deepthroating Dare.

Today i bought my first Crossdressing item a Babydoll. so please punish me before i start.

Deepthroat Training/ Lines/ Maid Training

Please Abuse my Throat
Scarlett Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Scarlett Teacher for this post:
Old 10-26-2019, 04:37 AM   #1148
Fredblogs

Strip naked and place yourself with your knees against the wall put a dildo in your mouth and press against the wall lift your feet up and hands behind hind you back so you should start to gag on your dildo enjoy your 5mins corner time. Your knees may have to come away from the wall slightly to achieve this. Enjoy

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 04:52 AM   #1149
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Firstly get two ingredients that you're fine covering yourself in alongside some rope/tape/etc. Set a timer for 25 minutes. Now step into your bath or shower and tie your legs together in four different places (make sure you don't and can't fall over for safety). Get those two different ingredients and cover your head and body with them to get yourself all messy. Set the timer to start and enjoy your corner time!

Old 11-03-2019, 08:44 AM   #1150
Abbb

You will stay in the corner for 15 minutes, you must keep legs spread at least 2 feet apart, and hands above head holding on to nothing. For each time you rest your arm or move your legs closer, you must spank yourself 5 times on each cheek. You will be wearing nothing in this time

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
Abbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 08:47 AM   #1151
MSK26

Your corner time will be set to 20min.. you’ll need to wear the butt plug (Medium) and kneel down woth hands on head. If the butt plug falls off its another 20min added to the time.
MSK26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 11:30 AM   #1152
Abbb

Kneel in the corner nude, nose to the wall, slide a bowl underneath you, and shove ten ice cubes up your ass. Remain there until you expel all of the melted water from the cubes into the bowl.

My Toys

PM-Dares

Old 11-14-2019, 09:07 PM   #1153
Pleaseloveme

45 min of corner time with your chastity cage on and vibrating plug in.

kik: pleaselovemegd

18/M/350 lbs/6'6"/GAY/2" dick hard/>.5" dick soft

Likes: ABDL, Diapers, Chastity, Anal, Piss, Shit, Toilet, Underwear Control, Bondage, Shower Control, Sleeping, Anything not in limits

LIMITS: Friends/ Family, Permanent, Blood, Full Public, Illegal

PM Dares

Loves/Likes/Neutral/Dislikes/Hates

Toys: Chastity cage, Butt-plugs, Diapers, Dildo, Enema kit
Pleaseloveme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:34 AM   #1154
LMBlue

Stand in the corner for 20 minutes, naked. Every 5 minutes you will spend one minute masturbating.

Likes bladder control, dice dares, belly/bladder bulge, wedgies, bondage, spanking, light breathplay, orgasm control.

Limits pictures, public, eating, messy, super long dares

No Kik
LMBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 01:25 PM   #1155
Abbb

You will stand with your nose holding 5 quarters against the wall with you nose. Your hands will be straight out to your sides,palms up with a raw egg in each palm (you may not grip the eggs but let them lay freely in your palm. You will also stand on your toes with a raw egg under each heel. You will stand like this for 15 minutes. If you break any eggs or drop any coins you must PM me for a punishment.

My Toys

PM-Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time