Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-10-2023, 10:46 PM   #11446
anthem

give yourself a permanent wedgie before bed and keep it in overnight. if you cannot fall asleep after one hour, you may pick it and sleep in a regular wedgie instead, but then you must spend 6 hours in a permanent wedgie the next day.

it deserves punishment because it said it would clean the shower yesterday and then it failed to do that.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 05:19 PM   #11447
ieoortje

Start a timer, then use a toothbrush to clean your shower. The showerfloor should be cleaned on your knees. Once the shower is cleaned, stop the timer. The amount of minutes it took you to clean will be the number of spanks you need to administer to your ass.

I deserve a punishment for untying my tits before i had permission. In my defense i only got that permission more than 12h after i asked and i had to leave for work. Please don't be too harsh in punishing my tits/nipples.
ieoortje is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ieoortje for this post:
Old 09-11-2023, 05:46 PM   #11448
maxdeluxe

the rest of the week you must give each nipple 12 pinches before you leave for work as a reminder

i deserve to be punished because i keep putting off/getting distracted from my homework and missed an important deadline

toys: vibrating dildo, bullet vibe, nipple pumps, clit/dick pump, butt plugs, tdick cock rings, household objects

likes: exposure, himbo-ification, nipple play, clit/dick play, pussy-stretching/insertions, gender-play, force masc, semi-public, tasks, clit/tdick pumping, light pain, bondage

haven't tried (yet): toothpaste, wax play, fully public, pet play, exercise dares

hard limits: family, friends, pee/scat
maxdeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 01:42 AM   #11449
HannahBrown

Your punishment is to lock yourself to your desk for 3 hours and not touch yourself for that time. Repeat once a day for a week

I deserve a punishment for wanting to make & buy a custom girls t-shirt with one of my sister's friends on it

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 02:10 AM   #11450
badkid309

Make said shirt and wear it in front of her.

I deserve a punishment for not going in public in my messy panties and diaper

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, blood, cbt

Will do ANY pee and/or poop related tasks/dares
Also will provide proof via kik if requested

Kik name is Mattchu521
badkid309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 12:27 PM   #11451
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Get a diaper ready in a bag. Give yourself 2 suppositories. Make you have panties on and light colored shorts/jeans/. Drink 1 large glass of water. Bring a water bottle with at least a large glass amount. Now go for a walk away from home at least 30 minutes. Final destination should be a public bathroom.

Did you make it with clean and dry panties? YOur in luck. Remove panties and put on the diaper. Now sit on the toilet and push hard. You must stay for 5 minutes. Now enjoy your walk home. You are then done.

Oh no dirty panties. Your punishment is you have to keep them on but have to put your diaper OVER them. Now sit on the toilet and push hard. You must stay for 10 minutes. Drink all your water. Now enjoy your walk home. You can remove your diaper once home but keep on your panties, but must sniff it for 5 minutes. But no bathroom yet. While still wearing your panties/light shorts-jeans go back out at least 10 minutes away. Now push hard releasing all pee/poop. Then sit some somewhere rubbing it around. Now enjoy your walk home. You can change 10 minutes AFTER you get home.

I need to be punished for soaking my shorts while on a walk in public without a diaper.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lowlysub for this post:
Old 09-13-2023, 01:19 PM   #11452
Fredblogs

Soak them again this time in piss for the same walk

I deserve a punishment for going for a nice stroll barefoot in the morning while it was still dark so my feet couldn't be seen in public.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 06:15 PM   #11453
Aneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredblogs View Post
Soak them again this time in piss for the same walk

I deserve a punishment for going for a nice stroll barefoot in the morning while it was still dark so my feet couldn't be seen in public.
This time you will also go on stroll for same time as last time but wearing socks dipped in toilet bowl and heals.

I deserve punishment for lying, not doing my work at time, not being careful and hurting myself and being lazy.

PMDARE
RULES
Edges to do - 8/215
Limits - anal play, no videos and pictures, public display, pee poop play
Likes - pain, torture, humiliation, bondage, corner time, spanking
Tools - clamps, clothe clips, hair clip, rubber band, wooden and plastic sticks, thick and thin belt, hair brush, ropes, USB cord mobile and laptop, ruler, wooden paddle, rubber pipe
Aneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 12:04 AM   #11454
Beatrice.

Write 100 times "I will tell the truth, I will do my work on time, I will be careful." with your hands tied together. 1 cloth clip on each nipple until you are done. Every 5 written lines you stop and spank each inner thigh 10 times with the wooden paddle.

I deserve a punishment for failing to do a bra connection wedgie in some really small panties. It was impossible to close the bra while wearing those panties.
Beatrice. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 01:14 AM   #11455
HannahBrown

Do a normal bra connection and stay in it for 4 hours enjoy!

I deserve a punishment for wearing my sister's Max stranger things t-shirt & my cousins Wanda vision PJ's all this week & I accidentally spilled tomato soup down the pjs

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 08:36 AM   #11456
Bunnygirl

Give yourself a hard bare spanking until your butt matches the color of the tomato sauce!

I deserve a punishment because I lost to ForADare in battleship, our bet was to post in threads

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 06:39 PM   #11457
bornsubby

Give yourself a frontal shoulder or bra wedgie for 1 hour. To get out of it you either have to piss yourself and wear for another 15 minutes, or give yourself 10 squeaky cleans, your choice.

I deserve a punishment because I stayed up til 4am masturbating with my hitachi wand so that I overslept and missed a call with my accountant. Please make my punishment last some time and fit the crime if you can.

Likes: domestic discipline, being degraded, rules, impact play, bondage, wearing a lovense, kink clothing

Dislikes/punish: diapers, clit torture, pussy torture, piss, scat, plugging, anything from likes if severe

Limits: sleep deprivation, public, eating meat, pig play, nipple clamps
bornsubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 08:19 PM   #11458
germagrimes

for the next week you are not allowed to use the bathroom after 10 pm. every hour you are awake after 10, you must drink 2 cups of water.

I deserve a punishment because i took off my underwear, instead of masturbating through the fly

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 11:44 PM   #11459
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

your punishment shall be to wear three pairs of underwear for a week any time you want to masturbate you need to wear mittens or wrap duct tape around your hands

i need to be punished because i ate fast food when while i have an ongoing dare not to eat fast food. i needed to post her for my punishment

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 03:08 AM   #11460
paprica

Next time you have fast food you have to put it in your underwear first and then eat it from the floor.

I deserve a punishment because I wore only a thong and a bra for bed and when I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed, I felt so sexy and naughty that I enjoyed myself.

Must try: semi public, diapers, food & messy, cum
Limits: CBT, pics, scat, blood, permanent etc.

My sissy name is Jasmine

My clothes
paprica is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, punishment